Sort by:
  • 403 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Review of comments

There are some writers who the readers do not like. One is curious2c. I wonder why a writer who consistently gets negative comments are allowed to continue.

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
just not there

Its just not there at the moment, I find the blue and white hard to view and with the small font not in bold hard to follow. I like blue but in this site it overpowers still in the new version,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chang for the sake of change?

What was the reason for the change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Categories

When you select the tags from a particular category (Romance, BDSM, etc...), the tag portal should automatically select the same category. A user should not have to re-elect it.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
Anonymous Comments

Anonymous Comments are driving good authors away. As well, please develop a way to stop copying a writer's work. Other sites have such technology and some of your best lost writer's as well.

coder0504coder0504over 6 years ago
New portal pretty confusing

The idea of tags is good, but the format of the portal makes it very difficult to find specific tag(s). The user is almost forced to use a website search function in their web browser to find tags.

Personally, I tend to look for stories by category, but being able to make that search more granular by being able to use tags within a category is a good idea - as long as we’re not “forced” to specify tags.

It’s good that you are working on continuous improvements!

MothOnelMothOnelover 6 years ago

I like the new portal a lot better than the current one. Many more options. If you decide to stick with the old one, it would be nice if the option were left as a link to use this new one. Much preferable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Views, rate, newest, favorites, and then a sub selection: year?

I like it even though it's not really different. A few changes, but for the better. It did take some getting used to, but it gave me hope because I didn't feel so restricted. I've never been able to find a story with the old version, and with this version I still can't find it, and I've been working on it for a couple of days now (maybe about 6 hours of trying). I don't know the name, the author, or key words; I just know the story. I was thinking that if I could also isolate the year the story was written along with the category, rates, etc... it would help, but who knows. PS. I even tried to Google the story! 😂. No luck.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE SITE NEEDS MORE INFO POSTED

like definitions RAAC, LMAO, CULOM, etc TK U MLJ LV NV

Michael HerrickMichael Herrickover 6 years ago
Font size glitch

Please make the font size the same as the one used for the site as a whole.

It's annoying to go to the tags section and suddenly the font size is much smaller. It remains that way even when you have clicked on a story, although that can be bypassed by selecting the author's profile and clicking on the story again.

Fonts size should be uniform throughout the entire site. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep old tags as well

Please keep the old tags as well. Or at least give option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Refinement

Unless I just cannot figure it out, but the new system does not allow more refinement of a search beyond just two categories. The old one allowed us to sub-divide into several categories--especially helpful for categories with hundreds or thousands of stories, e.g. "loving wives" and "exhibitionism."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i think it much better

the categories are now separated, much easy to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't like!

Why do you want to look like all the others? It's easy to locate any story.

Don't change!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Changes

If you read a story when you go back to the menu it takes you back to the beginning.

It should take you back to where you selected your story, not to the first item on the first memu

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hate it.

This is not a step in the right direction. To me it's harder to navigate. Sometimes change is good. This is not one of those times. The new (shitty) tags portal is horrible. Really horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New tag and Or

i like it, can we searh by he new tag also, along with OR case. so <new> and (<tag> or <tag2>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How would you search for breast feeding, or nursing, woman?

Important (to me) categories missing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your site is / was the best...

Change for the sake of change is a concept usually sold to an enterprise by a vendor who stands to gain profit. Is that the reason to explore modifying your Crystal Clear format ? Excellent line weight, color, and graphics that are instantly recognisable is the brand your team is gambling with - a la 'New Coke'. To quote a favorite G rated character Grumpy, " I don't know what it is, but I'm again it! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wondering how to make the print larger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Takes a minute...

It took me a minute to figure out how to use it, but I like the direct approach that allows adding tags to the search. Seems like it can be a useful addition to an already enjoyable site. Thanks for offering an alternative....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New site

Try a clean white background instead of the blue tint. Also, try a proportional width with a wider column as opposed to a fixed with a narrow column. I use a browser add-in to restyle the site this way and it's more readable -- book-like -- and modern looking. This is my view as a designer and web-designer.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
It drops choices made first when selecting sub categories

If you opt for Romance

Then select from the list of sub choice

Romance disappears

When you go back to reselect romance

it drops the sub listings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a Sort feature

It would be awesome to be able to sort stories, especially by a particular author, by date. Trying to find latest stories by an author, or stories in their proper order can be a challenge if they aren't grouped by title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not convinced

When I first select a category, then I select tags I get all the categories where my tag is.

Why?

I had already chosen my category. I don't like that interface.

Also, I wish that there could be a searchfield where you could type an authors name or the name of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
new format

would also like to see idea of severity. search is good too. color surprised me, thought my PC was acting up. Have not looked enough to form an opinion otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Must-have feature

Tag exclusion.

E.g.

+creampie

-mature

Would make filtering out irrelevant crap much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tag

Why is there no cuckold tag? It's been awhile since I used this site but it is the best site for reading and if I remember correctly there was a tag for cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New format

I like it! I usually do not like the "tags" concept, but here, with Literotica, it works well.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A few good things

Well I figured that I would hold off for a little bit and check things out. From the PC to the phone in viewing, there are a few things that aren't translating well. I know that even though they're supposed to be the same on the phone as they are on the computer, however there are differences. I'm using Chrome on an Android phone, and that's where I'm seeing the differences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why

i liked the way it was if it aint broke dont fix it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Works well for me

I like the new tags feature. I used the old tags a lot and this is even better. More intuitive and flexible. I like the ability to narrow down my filtering to 3 date ranges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A completed story tag would be great so you’d know going in if something was finished or not.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Works well, but there's alway room for improvement.

By improvement, you could allow users to search within new stories or series that may or may not have tags or are listed under Story Series for something that peaks their interest or is something they might like. Also, on stories, you all offer similar stories, that are frequently repeated, how about giving users a suggested story list, suggested authors, or something. You could also allow users search stories by length, because I for one love the series and longer stories, while others like the one page and done stories, maybe calibrate the program to put one page stories into a second genre profile of short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the old format best

Stick with the old

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

I like the new tag system a lot. It gives more flexibility in the selection and it looks more precise than the current system. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
prefer the existing index

prefer to search by date, make this the default choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the old works....

...just fine. this is just more work for you, but if you wish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm using an iPad and nothing shows.

Nothing shows on my iPad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would still use the view by date

I look for new stories by date and not by tag.

This shows OK on my iPad.

HardblueHardblueover 6 years ago
iPad & Feedback

Works fine on my iPad. Mostly a “new” reader, but occasional searcher. I like the tag functionality and list better than the search function. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The END.

Since the early grade school books and the earliest of movies, two of the key words were THE End. Some sites put the end at the end of all stories or to be continued. Many times I will begin reading a very good story only to discover that the last update to it was 15 years ago indicating no ending. On occasion I will go to the end to be sure there is an ending, but now I know how the story ends before the story itself, which spoils the details. It's just a simple courtesy. Authors should do it on their own. A few I have contacted have said they fully intended to end the story, but tragedy of some type prevented it, So that leaves it to management to verify the end or to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
y

i liked the old way better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

I like it because sometimes I'm in the mood of checking specific stories and that helps a lot.

You guys can improve the search of stories by date not only by the very few new ones that are available, it's happened to me that I cannot/I'm not in the mood to read the stories for few days but I'd like to read the ones I've missed since there could be something that could peak my interest.

Also Iif authors could continue and complete their stories it'd be good too

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 6 years ago
Like it

I consider this as not a replacement for the traditional layout, but as a supplement. It allows the reader to drill down to a specific topic, if so in the mood to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The tags need to be condensed. Female sub is fem sub is f sub, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it to be condensed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Futuristic

I Like the futuristic look. It looks so much smoother.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 6 years ago
Meh!

I agree with the user that said it should not be a replacement. Rather it should be a supplement. There really needs to be a more upfront search on the site too

burningloveburningloveover 6 years ago
Tags Selection - Room for improvement

I wanted to use two tags and could only select by typing them - separated by a comma.

I'd like the function changed to do multiple tag selection via using the CTRL key.

E.G. - Select first tag with cursor, the second (or more) with the cursor and CTRL key depressed. This would highlight the tag as well to show the tag was selected, so more than one tag could be highlighted.

Currently, the use of the CTRL key creates a new (Chromium) browser tab selection of that tag.

The current function works fine, but could be improved for multiple tag selection.

I also noticed that the database search with the selection of multiple tags (using typed tags separated by commas) took an inordinate amount of time.

You can contact me to discuss further - burninglove

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it. I lke the look great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waaay too many catagories for ease of selection.

Too many choices for quick selection

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IF IT IS NOTE BROKEN, DON'T FIX IT.

I can see not returning to this site after the Lady in Red stories is complete. I find the proposed listing difficult to find the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd like to see a category "Written by Women"

'nuff said

FrancesUrsprungFrancesUrsprungover 6 years ago
womens writing

I'd also really like to see a tag for written by women - women reading often prefer women writing. Women know how to make women cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
new tags portal

I like the visual...easier to read the many tags. However, I can't figure out how to select multiple tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m sure you are trying to make the site better, but...

Did your customers ask for this?

Personally, I don’t think your proposed changes are better. So if you are changing simply for the sake of change, DON’T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it.

I would consider letting more than one tag be picked at a time. Also, I would consider more time frames. For example, instead of all time: "one year and older", "two years and older", etc.

Tigr2Tigr2over 6 years ago
After Reading

It is nice to select one topic in different categories. After reading one story, it would be nice to return to the same location in the list, not have to scroll down the list to find where you are in the list. I agree with others on selecting more than one tag at a time.

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 6 years ago
Don't care much for changes

As others commented, I guess you're trying to make the site better, but I personally think you missed the mark.

Did you have enormous demands to change the site look?

I do see that the changes make the site any better. I don't care for the large format, much preferring the original. If you're changing just to change, I think you're barking up the wrong tree, or as my granddaddy used to say, "that dog don't hunt!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Return to same place in list

I am in agreement with the person who said "It is nice to select one topic in different categories. After reading one story, it would be nice to return to the same location in the list, not have to scroll down the list to find where you are in the list. I agree with others on selecting more than one tag at a time".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story length

Often when in hurry I prefer reading stories of 1-3 pages. But have to search a lot. Pls have an option to sort based on pages or words. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it

I particularly like the sort by recent date and quickly seeing themes I like in new stories.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PORN BY ITSELF WILL FOREVER BE IN VOGUE

from Biblical Times to Futures untold. However all must be tempered with common sense and according to the time periods involved and evolved. Once that is established it becomes whatever the law and politics will tolerate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
length, type, and score

I also prefer a 3 page story as I may not have time to read through a novel and enjoy it. I like to be able to search by type (loving wives, mature, etc.) score, and date.

With your competitions for holidays, nude day, etc., I would like to see these stories include in the headers what type story they are (loving wives vs. incest) l hate to go through reading a story and then find out what type it is and I refuse to finish the story. Sorry, it's not bias, it just what I enjoy and don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want an exclusion section please

I find some subject matter disturbing or distasteful (e.g. rape and incest), so would like to see not only selection tags but also exclusion tags, otherwise you have to scroll through sickening stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tag content

Hi. Would be good to reduce duplication

e.g. '18 year old' and '18-year-old'

This can be enforced by specifying no special characters ( ! ? / \ - _ * % etc.)

Realise it would be going down a rabbit hole if you tried to merge similar tags (what is the definition of similar)

e.g. 'father daughter incest' and 'father daughter sex'

cmsheaffcmsheaffover 6 years ago
Improvements

First I would wish for a better rating system. Some stories on the site have a high rating because they are truly very well conceived with great character development, excellent proofing, and good writing. Others have a clever plot and lots of sex but have lots of typos, and grammar errors. I don’t know exactly how to resolve this but perhaps a two tiered rating such as overall enjoyment and also literary skill.

I noticed that the listing doesn’t show the ratings after searching on a key word (at least on the mobile site). Please add that.

Can you somehow add a flag when a story has not been finished? It’s so annoying to finish chapter 67 and find there is no finish and the author hasn’t been seen for 5 years

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Comments

first off, I enjoy this site. But there are some things I'd like to see changed or added. Like everyone here I have my preferences on what and who I'd like to read. I think (How to do this) that bad grammar, punctuation, and spelling should be singled out and returned to the author for repairs. Also on the bios I'd like to see age and sex. Age because I feel uncomfortable reading a story written by an 18 year old girl, and as for the sex of the writer it's always nice to know that I'm reading a gender that appeals to me. But since the author has to provide that information not everyone might be comfortable with it.

Those are my nits.

ted

TigersirTigersirover 6 years ago
Great site...

I have been a fan for years...

Several comments, many that others have already listed:

1. Be able to exclude either specific tags or story categories to not see specific types.

2. Tags should always be on the first page.

3. Perhaps there can be a user community effort to "standardize" tags and then authors can use drop downs to select tags.

4. On my tablet, I am not able to expand or zoom on the new tag portal.

5. While the listing of all the tags and the popularity is neat, an option to also just use a drop down would be good, especially for less popular tags.

ikaiserikaiserover 6 years ago
Story lengths and author publishing order

I would like to see if possible the amount of pages each story is listed next to the title within each category. If the number of pages could be listed in brackets.

For example, THE NUDE RUN (3) by abc, means you know before clicking on the story it is 3 pages long. It would save having to go into the story then scroll to the bottom of the first page to know how long a story is.

The other item I would like is within an authors page, you can view the titles in alphabetical or chronological order. That way it would be easier to find the last story written by that author because it would be down the bottom or up the top if you can reverse the order.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree that there needs to be some indication of literacy. I've read some stories that are well-thought out with good characterizations but that fall short of being enjoyable because there are spelling and grammatical errors that could have been avoided.

If there were no standards, it would not be a problem. If there are to be standards for submissions, then literacy should be the most important one. With software today, there are spell checkers and grammar checkers that are not difficult to use. We should be applauding the writers for plot, characterization, and level of eroticism, but let's not forget literacy.

ogianoogianoover 6 years ago
Tags Should Be Common To All Categories. Sort Tags By Author

I've extensively used the Tags facility to review all my previous selections of stories. I have 2 suggestions.

1. Make all Tags applicable to all categories. This way, no matter how you dice the categories and tags, they will provide the same common answers.

2. Sort Tags by author. Further sort the stories in alphabetical orders. That is to to say, sort first by author, then within author, sort in alphabetical order.

Having these in place makes reviewing stories easy to accomplish and make the review more manageable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
new tags portal

very good, like the ease of use to select the exact genre you desire to read. hope you implement soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I love the new tags portal, not least because I can do a search for MY combination of tags at the Top of the list of tags, instead of scrolling down through it.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
A New Tag; Polygamy

I like the way you are presenting this, and would like to propose this new tag shown in the title. I know it is rare, and generally only practiced by fringe groups of the LDS church. I am working on a story that includes this practice, and plan to post it some time in the spring.

captvimesukcaptvimesukover 6 years ago
I like it but

I would like to filter NEW stories with the tags portal. I like visiting for the new stories and for categories I am interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would like more illustrated stories with real people not anime or cartoon people.

TrystenTrystenover 6 years ago
Two things

1) it would be great to not only be able to apply the filters for what you want to see — but ALSO apply a filter for what you do not want included, i.e. step one would be normal filter to show me specific stories I want to see (e.g. “cheerleader”) but THEN allow a second step to preclude stories with a given tag (e.g. “incest”) or category.

2) The screen you get after selecting a filter is awkward on mobile. On the larger filters the link for the second page of results is half way down a long scroll - not just on the bottom.

phlxxlphlxxlover 6 years ago
Very convenient

Please put a link to the tags portal an the index pages. I can't bookmark the portal and always have to search for it. ;)

congenialokicongenialokiover 6 years ago
Link

Would like a link to the portal on index page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tag and Index listing

Stories written by male only, female only, tb, tg, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Really enjoy the Ability to pick a story type that I like!

ColetteJulieColetteJulieover 6 years ago
New hashtag

Looks better and works well too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End of story return

When I finish reading a story, I do not like that it returns to the top of the page. It was much better when the return was back to the just read subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great to look at everything that interest me.

Great, easy to access whatever indulges my fantasy at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End of story return

I agree that the end of story return to the top of the header is not a good thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like it but ...

Can it be ordered by 'biggest' tags?

I was looking for a tag beginning with some

letter way down the alphabet and ended up doing a lot of scrolling!

kamutatakikukamutatakikuover 6 years ago
Good

We think this is an improvement. We spent about 30 minutes clicking around and did not notice any technical glitches. Liked the ability to add a story to a list via the result set - good - and to sort by time, rating, views, etc. We have one comment in the context of the new interface functionality and then a couple of broader search / metadata suggestions.

1. On the new interface, the time dimension does not include 12 months, only 7 days, 30 days, and all time. On the existing interface, we find the 12 month filter useful.

2. We would find it useful to select multiple categories or tags simultaneously. If this function exits, it eluded us. The moderator Manu asked for more information on this on 12/10 - my wife and I could not figure out how to select either two categories simultaneously or multiple tags simultaneously. It may be working but we could not figure out how to do it.

3. It would be nice to have the ability to exclude items. For us, this would include categories (some categories we just don't care for), authors (we know our favorites so help us search for new talent), and series v stand alone stories (sometimes you just don't want to read chapter 12 of a 22 part story you've never read even though people love it).

There are several other good suggestions in the thread, too [male vs female authors, sort tags by frequency, converge or group similar tags (pussy eating, pussy licking, cunnilingus)].

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
-= one problem

Only one part not good,,,, The return to the top of the page,, makes it difficult to move on to the next story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MIL Tag

Need a MIL tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Tags Portal

This new Tags Portal is great!! It is easy to find the type of stories you are looking for.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
First pass & I love it

The new layout with the additional first pass options seems more functional. I intend to view it again after reading a few new stories and add comments as appropriate. I really like more the fact that you’re implementing changes. I’d like to see the scoring expanded to a ten point scale to provide the one bomber more options. I know , just

ignore them, however, it would lessen their impact.

Thanks for the opportunity to input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
new tags are fine...almost

the size variation of tags is a good but the excessive space between them is a bit clunky. perhaps a bit of kerning. AND the individual story title page is a good improvement but the space from left to right to see the tag is a bit excessive. perhaps closing the gap so the tag is in view right when your eye reads the last word of the title and subject. tightening up the baseline to baseline might fit more titles without needing to change size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tag Portal

This is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
looks good

good plan !

jabber63jabber63over 6 years ago
tag portal

it is ok but search area should be on top

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story Progress Tags

Can we have a way of tagging a story as finish, in progress, or abandoned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Add tags very good

Add tags brother in law, father in law, hairy, hairy chest, uniform, athletics, muscle , balls, mystery, murder first,

like the search for tags at top.

Can authors. Propose and / or add tags

How to select multiple tags such as passion and public sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...