New Love in China

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After collapsing onto one another, and leaking fluids all over the finely brocaded couch, we moved to a long, warm, and soapy shower. Relaxing in bed, Minqi turned on the porn channel and began in fondle my limp cock. Between the scenes unfolding on the TV, and the delicate ministrations of my apparently hard to satisfy lover, I grew back to life. I gently rubbed her clit, causing her to squirm next to me. Rolling over, I entered her missionary style, starting a slow, sensuous rhythm. Having cum only an hour or so earlier, I knew I'd last a long time. Yet, with building passion we eventually started to pound into each other, her rising to each of my thrusts. As she finally peaked, I unloaded in her again. Now quite late, and more than sated, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Day 3

The next morning, I awoke once again to the smell of coffee and a perfectly dressed Minqi in yet another stunning outfit -- a sheer top with a delicate bra showing underneath, a short leather skirt, and fuck-me boots with about a three-inch heel. Even in my sleep addled brain, I wondered how anyone could look for desirable that early in the morning. I was equally puzzled about where her clothing was coming from. She did not have a suitcase with her, had spent the last two nights with me in my bed, but was immaculately made up and dressed in a new outfit each morning, each more sexy than the last.

Where do you get your clothes" I asked after taking my first sip of freshly made and extremely hot coffee?

"Oh, I love to shop" Minqi replied, either not understanding my question or purposely evading it. "Today we will explore the city," she declared. "Eat up, I have much to show you."

Once again, as we exited through the lobby, everyone bowed, opened doors for us, and treated us with extreme respect. I was unsure whether this was the normal hospitality of the hotel, but it seemed a bit extreme even by Chinese standards. Our driver was once again waiting for us and took us down inside the third ring road where the tall buildings stood. We stopped in front of a modern building comprised of two towers with an enclosed bridge linking them at the very top. There was a long line of tourists waiting to take the top, where the bridge also serves as an observation tower. Taking me by the hand, Minqi went to the front of the queue where we were greeted by a staff person who escorted us to the elevator alone.

"How did you do that," I asked.

"I made an advance reservation," she replied. But it seemed there was more to the story than that.

The view from the top was amazing. Over 70 stories above the street, you could see far into the distance, though the view was slightly obscured by the haze and pollution in the air. Most amazing was the glass floor through which you could view the ground below your feet. Very disconcerting. While my rational mind knew the floor could hold my weight -- as it had for thousands or perhaps millions of people before -- my subconscious rebelled at the thought. Like the others, Minqi and I laid down on the glass and took a selfie. Our escort then took pictures of Minqi and I with our arms around each other with the city in the background. It was only then that I had a fleeting worry about the pictures showing up on social media. Oh well, I decided, no one would be able to tell that Minqi had her hand on my ass while we posed. To anyone, the picture would look innocent.

After the tower and then exploring the surrounding area with its fancy malls and shops, our driver took us down to the government center to what appeared to be a very exclusive restaurant. A man in a tux ran to our car and helped us out. Staff snapped to attention, greeting us profusely. Again, the fawning appeared over the top. We were shown to a private dining room that would normally hold a large round table for 12, as would be common in China, but had already been set with a smaller square table for two. Minqi rattled off an order to the waitress, who hurried out of the room. Dish after dish of food began appearing with remarkable speed.

"How much did you order," I asked after about the twelfth dish arrived?

"Just take a bite of each," she said. "I want you to taste the variety."

This is going to be very expensive, I thought to myself. But when we were done, Minqi just got up and walked out of the restaurant without even waiting for the bill. Yet, instead of chasing after us, staff member after staff member, from what I could understand, thanked us for coming to the restaurant and for the pleasure of serving us.

Once back in the waiting car, I decided I needed to know what was going on. Kissing her on the lips, I then held Minqi's face in my hands and looked her straight in the eyes. "Minqi," I said, raising an eyebrow, "That was a delicious meal. But, what's going on here?"

"What," she replied, with a slight blush that suggested she knew what I really meant?

"This," I said, pointing the restaurant. "No bill at the restaurant. The tower, straight to the elevator with a private guide and, as I think about it now, no ticket. The suite at the hotel instead of the room that was originally booked for me. Your clothes -- beautiful and incredibly sexy, I might add. But they keep appearing from nowhere. You don't even have a suitcase at my hotel. How and why is all this happening?"

"Hmmm,' she paused. "I did not necessarily want to tell you this, but I have been flaunting things a bit hoping to show you a good time here in Beijing."

"You have been showing me a great time," I responded, "especially in bed. But I am curious."

"OK. Well, you see," she said, clearly stalling for time, "my father owns the hotel you are staying at, and in fact about 100 others in China. My family is the principal investor in the skyscraper we visited. We also own the restaurant, along with many others. My personal assistant booked the tour and let the restaurant knew we were coming. Unfortunately, the reception staff at the hotel did not recognize me at first, and thus the little argument when I wanted you in a better room. They no longer work there."

"Oh," I replied, with what I am sure was a rather incredulous look on my face. "But your clothes?"

She looked a bit sheepish. "One of my maids brings me a fresh outfit every morning. I asked her to bring just the right things this morning, don't you think," she asked, obviously preening just a little bit? "I'm surprised you haven't heard them coming and going, though I've asked them to be as discrete as possible."

"One of your maids?"

Looking shy and vulnerable, she looked up and then away. "Yes. I have several people who look after me."

"Your family must be, well, quite well off, if I might say so." I don't know why, but I began to get a bit annoyed. For no good reason, I resented her a bit for not sharing this from the beginning. Great sex with one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. Access to a lifestyle to which I could only dream on a professor's salary. But still it bothered me just a little.

"Yes, well, you see...we are one of the richest families in China," she finally admitted -- leaving me dumbstruck at the thought. I knew something about the income distribution in China and how many billionaires there were in the newly prosperous economy. I also knew something about how rich the very rich were -- and if Minqi was from one of the richest families in the country, she was very, very wealthy indeed.

Humbled, I could not help asking, "Why me? Here I am just a middle-aged professor visiting Beijing to give a few lectures. You found me, devoted the last few days to me, arranged all this, seduced me. Why?"

Minqi stared out the window for a few moments. "My father wants me to take over the business. I'm getting my degree in business administration as he has demanded. But I don't really care about the money and I really don't want to run the family empire. I like to read, to study. I have many questions about the world and really want to reflect on and understand why people sometimes do the evil things they do -- and how to make the world a better place. I really want someday to be a professor -- like you." Tears started to well up in her eyes. She reached into her purse and found a tissue. "I've read your books," she continued. "I listened to your TED talk about a thousand times. I think I fell in love with your mind years ago, when I was still quite young," she choked out in a near whisper.

"When I heard you were coming to Beijing, I knew I wanted to meet you. So, I asked permission to be your guide. Although I want you to know that I am not very sexually experienced, I probably would have seduced you for your mind alone, even if you had been a fat, arrogant asshole with unpleasant breath," she said with a slight chuckle. "But once we met and you talked so kindly to me in the car, I became interested in more than your mind, you might say. The fact that you are, in my opinion, very handsome was just icing on the cake. I'm sorry if I have overwhelmed you and acted inappropriately." I sat in stunned silence. "I just wanted to live your life vicariously. I think fell for you by the time we first reached the hotel. I'm not a slut, as you Americans say," she cracked, "I don't seduce men, but I knew I wanted you almost immediately..." She now started to cry, sniffing as tears rolled down her perfectly made up face.

"Minqi," I said, turning her chin again to face me. "I'm sorry if I've upset you. You are amazing. Not only beautiful and adventurous, but smart, intelligent, witty. All the things I could ever want in a partner. But why didn't you tell from the start that your family was wealthy? I've felt rather uncomfortable with everything you have been doing for me."

"I'm the one who's sorry," she sobbed. "You have to understand that so many people are interested in me only for my family's money. I wanted you to like me for myself, but I guess I couldn't help wanting to make you comfortable and, I'm embarrassed to say, impress you without admitting even to myself to what I was doing."

"But what I can't understand," I replied, "is why you'd see anything in me? I'm glad you find me handsome, but I might question your taste in men. I'm 20 years older than you with thinning hair, poor knees, and a waning sex drive that, I am delighted to admit, you have managed to more than rekindle."

She gave a great big sniff, and started to cry again. "But that's precisely why I think I love you," she laughed through her tears. "You are my intellectual idol but so humble you do not realize just how important you are to me and, I dare say, to many others around the world like me." I wrapped my arms around her, drew her into me, and kissed her as deeply and passionately as I knew how. She turned to the driver, spoke briefly, and the divider rose between the front and rear seats.

My heart went out to this beautiful young woman who, despite all reason, was apparently crushing on me, as they say. As we kissed, passion once again grew. As we crawled along through Beijing's impossible traffic, Minqi unbuckled my belt and slid my trousers and underpants down below my knees. She hiked her micro-skirt up a bit, straddled my lap, and slipped her thong to one side. With her legs encased in thigh high stockings and boots on either side, she rose, grasped my now throbbing cock, and proceeded to slide her well lubricated pussy down my pole -- slowly, slowly, inching her way down as I filled her. As the car bounced along over the occasional rough surface, we rode each other to a crescendo. I unbuttoned her blouse, popped her small tits out of her lacy bra, sucked on her nipples as she kissed me with increasing ferocity. Sliding herself faster and faster up and down my cock, we both spasmed at the same time, me flooding her tiny pussy with what I would guess was one of the largest loads I've ever delivered. We held each other tightly as the shock waves subsided. As we pulled into the driveway of the hotel, Minqi pulled away, a large blob of cum dropping onto the leather seat. She pushed a button and said something quickly to the driver, apparently asking him to give us a minute. After we pulled ourselves together, she rapped on the divider between us and the driver came around to open the door and help us from the car. My legs were still wobbly as we walked into the hotel and to the elevator.

My second lecture was in an hour. After a quick shower, we went off to the university. Though the audience was large and attentive, and I would normally rise to such an occasion and put other thoughts aside to entertain a group like this, I must say this was not one of my best performances. My mind was elsewhere, on a little minx who had gotten inside my head. And who was sitting in the front row in yet another outfit, this time in a long dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her small breasts to more than their full advantage.

After the lecture, the expected banquet was preceded by a cocktail hour where I was introduced to various officials from the university and several high-ranking government bureaucrats. Minqi stood demurely and quietly off to my side, when necessary introduced only as my guide for the visit. Still, my eyes were not the only ones devouring her. As we proceeded to the tables, I was disappointed to find Minqi being seated elsewhere, near the back of the room at one of the tables of clearly lesser notables. I expressed this disappointment as politely as possible to the university president, who was hosting the table for me, the guest of honor that evening. When I mentioned who she was by name, the president's face went nearly white, he barked a command, and one of the guests at my table promptly got up. Moving a few other guests around quickly, a staff person escorted Minqi to our table, seating her between me and the president, the second seat in status at the table. I was delighted to find that I was ignored for the rest of the evening as the president and others engaged the beautiful young woman -- like university officials everywhere, they were apparently eager for donations. The advantages and disadvantages of great wealth were fully on display. Apparently no one had figured out until then that the young woman who volunteered to guide me around the city was one of the richest people in the country.

As the dinner finally wound down and we said our polite thanks and good nights, we found our driver waiting patiently outside. Once we were in the car Minqi exploded. "How could you do that to me," she demanded?

"Do what," I asked? Puzzled by her reaction.

"Out me like that," she stormed, the fury evident in her face. "This was supposed to be your night. And you both put me on display and set those old bulls sniffing around for either pussy or money. You should know by now how much I hate being played for my family's wealth." Turning to me in her fabulous dress that pulled to one side to reveal a hint of her near transparent bra, she glared and said "I think I would like to be alone tonight. I will drop you are the hotel." With that, she sat in silence for the rest of the 15 minute ride.

Day 4

Jet lag had caught up with me. Night was really my day. I slept fitfully. Perhaps I was also worried about how things had been left with Minqi.

My phone buzzed with a text around 7 AM, dragging me from semi-slumber. It simply said: "The driver will pick you up at 8. Please come." I had not given Minqi my number, but I was not surprised that she had it.

With some uncertainty, I met the driver in the lobby. Introducing myself directly for the first time, I asked his name -- which I had not yet learned. He did not appear to understand my question. We got in the car. My tension started to build as we drove. I did not even know where we were going. After about 20 or 30 minutes, we stopped in front of what I guessed to be a 60 story building. The driver ran around to my door and, when I got out, directed me towards the entrance. A young woman met me at the door with a polite hello, confirmed my name, and then brought me to the elevator, pressing the button for the Penthouse and then stepping away. My stomach lurched as I rocketed to the sky.

As the door opened in the foyer, I was surrounded by rich decorations. A large jade dragon, four feet in length seemed small on its richly carved pedestal near the left wall. A giant ancient scroll, perhaps 15 feet in length, barely filled the other side. At the end, wearing a tight, form-fitting Chinese dress was Minqi.

"Welcome," she greeted me, rather meekly I would say. With eyes downcast, she said "Now that you know who I am, I thought I should show you the real me. I apologize for my behavior last night," she added. "In not wanting to be treated like a spoiled brat who was good only for her money, I am afraid I acted just like a spoiled brat. I am sorry."

I crossed the remaining 10 or so feet dividing us and pulled her into my arms. Her little speech over, she melted into me. "I'm the one who should be sorry," I responded. "I didn't think how you would feel being outed. Indeed, I didn't know that they didn't know who you are. I just wanted you by my side. I stupidly didn't consider your feelings. I think I understand now." She looked up and we kissed tenderly, hoping to reestablish our connection.

"I'm a terrible hostess," she blurted out. "Have you had breakfast? Do you want coffee? Do you want to see the apartment?" she prattled on, obviously a little nervous with me at her home.

I'm good," I said with a smile. "Let's take a look around, and then a coffee would be nice." She clapped her hands and an immaculately dressed maid appeared with a steaming coffee in her hands, exactly as I like it.

"Your first request might take a while," Minqi said with a wry smile, looking downcast once again at the floor.

She was right. The apartment occupied the entire floor of the building and could hold four or five of my homes back in the United States. It was enormous. The opulence evident in the foyer extended throughout. The living room, used only for formal occasions, was huge, maybe 60 by 40 feet. The view from the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows was amazing. On the opposite wall hung several paintings, including one or two by masters that more properly belonged in a museum. The family quarters, used on a daily basis, extended over several different sitting rooms, each decorated in a different style and an equally striking view of the other side of the city. An informal dining room was in the corner, with views to the North and West. Minqi pointed out the hallway with rooms for the household staff, which we did not visit. When I asked how many staff there were, she paused and appeared to be counting. "Thirteen now, I think," was her answer. "I don't have much cause to visit that area."

The family bedrooms extended along the Southern side of the building. "How many rooms here," I asked, pointing down the hall?

"Seven," she said with a laugh. "Although I'm an only child, and my parents have the master suite, we have several additional rooms just in case guests stay over. My parents are away as usual at our country house," she noted. "My mother likes it there better and the commute to my father's office is about the same. I usually have this place to myself. Even when I was little, I stayed here because my school was close by, but my parents either stayed in the country or my father was traveling." Turning and opening a set of double doors, she swept her arms out. "This is my room." It was huge, divided into a sleeping area, a work/office area, and a small sitting area. A door on the left led to a large bathroom with a jacuzzi, steam room, and a shower big enough for, I would guess, about six people. There was an impressive array of shower heads springing from the walls and ceiling like some bizarre forest. On the other side of her bedroom was a workout room with a full gym of high-end equipment. No wonder she was in such good shape, I thought.