New Love in China

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I said to myself, I know how the very, very rich live. Quickly putting two and two together to get four, I figured there were 13 staff to take care of the apartment and typically just Minqi alone. No wonder clothes could magically appear. Needless to say, I was overwhelmed.

Turning to Minqi, I looked at her carefully before speaking. "I'm glad you showed me your home," I said carefully. "I would not have thought any differently about you had I known from the start that your family was quite so wealthy. But I'm glad I got to know you as a person and, especially, as a delightful, intelligent and very sexy young woman before being intimidated by all this. I can see how it might distort relationships for you and everyone else."

"Thank you. Again, I'm sorry for acting the way I did last night," she said as she took my hand and walked me over to the window overlooking the expanse of the city. Pulling me close, she rose on the tips of her toes and just barely wrapped her arms around my neck, drawing me to her lips. "I spent much of the night tossing and turning and regretting my behavior. Perhaps we should go to bed," she suggested with a small lift of her eyebrows? "To make it up to you," she continued in a bare whisper, "you can have me anyway you want," putting the emphasis on the anyway. "Slow and romantic, fast and hard. Any. Way. You. Want. Even in my virgin ass, if that's what you desire," she whispered as her lips touched mine.

"Bed can wait," I declared. As we stood by the window, high above the city, I unzipped her dress from the back, letting it slip to the floor. She stepped out of it, wearing nothing underneath except another pair of thigh high stockings, this time made of pure silk and seamed up the back. She had certainly learned my turn-on. She almost ripped my clothes from me. Turning and pressing her face and hands on the window, and sticking her butt out towards me, she offered herself. My immediate hardon slipped between her pussy lips and, before I knew it, I was balls deep in her young and lithe body. I thrust in-and-out, but the angle was not quite right. "You need your fuck me boots," I grunted. "You're too short for this to work. You need your heels, or we'll have to move to the bed sooner rather than later." She said something in Chinese and, before I could fathom what was going on, two young maids appeared with the boots. How they heard her request, I could only guess. And that they responded so quickly suggested they were waiting just outside her room or perhaps in her closet even, awaiting her command.

At any rate, while I was still deep inside her, one girl steadied her, holding her arms, while the other lifted her foot, guided her leg into the right boot, zipped it up, and then repeated the process for the left. Both girls glanced in my direction and snuck more than a peek at my engorged member deep in their mistress. Neither seemed especially flustered, though I doubted this was a regular occurrence. The two maids just assumed they should stay. The boots added just the right height and, frankly, the extra kink that I wanted. Still pressing her against the window and with the two young women holding her on either side, I pounded her pussy, grabbed her tits and squeezed her hard nipples. Using her flowing juices, I rubbed her clit until she shuddered in an orgasm that had her crying out in agony and passion at the same time. She would have collapsed, I'm sure, were it not for her maids holding her up.

I withdrew, still hard as a rock and far from orgasm myself. I had never felt so virial and strong and hard in my life. What was in that coffee I wondered -- some weird Asian potion that engorged and desensitized the penis at the same time? I pointed towards the bed, and her maids guided her over, helping her lay down on the fresh linens. I followed, yanking her over so that her ass was poised just on the edge. Standing next to the bed and spreading her legs as wide as possible, I entered her again, feeling her quiver in post-orgasmic distress and sensory overload. Waving the maids away, I held her legs, thrusting deeply, and then slowly withdrawing until just the head of my rock-hard cock was at her nether lips, and then thrusting again into her depths. The sensation of her pussy lips repeatedly kissing the tip my cock was the most magnificent feeling. Again and again I thrust and nearly withdrew. I could feel her rising to another peak. I rubbed her clit as she rose and, again, she fell over the edge, crying out as her body convulsed through another series of shocks, her limbs flailing about as she tossed her head from side to side on the bed.

Still hard. Still strong. I withdrew, pulled her into the center of the large bed, and pushed her onto her knees with her small but now sopping wet pussy sticking high into the air, right in my line of attack. I slid easily into her dripping depths. She forced herself back onto my seemingly massive cock, taking up a steady rhythm. I rubbed my thumb around her pussy, gathering the copious liquid pouring from her body. Once sufficiently lubricated, I slowly inserted my thumb into her rosebud, extracting another series of moans and whimpers as she continued to work herself back-and-forth on my throbbing appendage. Once my thumb was all the way in and could move back and forth easily, I repeated the process with my other hand. She moaned more loudly, possibly cried a bit, as I worked my second thumb into her ass. Nonetheless, she continued her rhythm, pushing back against my cock, straining forward until I was almost withdrawn, and then slamming back against my body. My balls were slapping vigorously against her clit. With both thumbs fully inserted, I stretched her out, pulling each thumb outwards as I worked to relax her sphincter. Her moans grew louder as she rose to her third orgasm of the morning. Keeping up the pace, she soon screamed out again, and then collapsed face first on the bed.

I was now in a sexual frenzy. Rolling her limp body over, I raised her legs, wrapping my arms around her leather boot covered legs, and positioned my still steel-like cock at her asshole. Scooping up her fluids, I re-wet my tip and slowly inserted it into her ass. She stiffened and, in her post-orgasmic haze, resisted a bit, but I was too far gone to stop. Pushing slowly, I entered her and, once past her complaining sphincter, plunged into her virgin ass. If her pussy was a liquid silk glove, her ass almost painfully squeezed my cock. Moving slowly and savoring every inch as I moved in-and-out, I fucked her ass. Looking into my eyes, glassy though hers were, Minqi took up a quiet chant. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck my ass..." as I gradually increased the pace and thrust deeper and deeper into her. Going deeper with each push, I began to finally feel the pulsing deep in my balls, the first signs of an impending explosion.

"I'm going to cum in your ass," I hissed.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me harder, cum in my ass..." Minqi chanted as her eyes rolled up into her head and her body began to shake. Unable to stop, I thrust one final time and stopped as I felt my semen rise and fly down my shaft, shooting stream after pulsing stream into her willing body. Now even more lubricated than before, I stroked a few times as I came down from an amazing orgasm, enjoying the aftershocks that spread through my body. I then collapsed onto Minqi in exhaustion, rolling to my side and wrapping her into a deep embrace as our lips met in a tender, loving kiss. Eventually, I slipped from her, releasing from her tiny body a massive load of cum, now mixed with, well, a certain unpleasantness.

All I wanted to do at that point was to sleep. Glancing at the clock and realizing we'd been fucking like animals in heat for nearly two hours, I just wanted to glide into oblivion. Minqi, however, nudged me awake and said "I think we need a shower." With great reluctance and a herculean effort, I dragged myself up and into the bathroom, where a maid was waiting with the hot water already running in the shower. Minqi didn't seem to notice, so I decided not to comment. But even so, I understood we were not the only ones aware of our activities that morning. After a leisurely wash under the multiple heads, with a little post-coital fondling under the steamy water, we dried ourselves with enormous and warm towels, and then returned to the bedroom. The bed had been remade with fresh linens, removing any evidence of our activities and, especially, any unpleasant bodily fluids. We slipped still naked into the scented sheets, spooned, and went to sleep almost immediately.

Sometime later, Minqi rolled over, resting her head on my chest and laying her small hand on my nipple. She started playing, circling my own sensitive little nub. Now awake, we cuddled for a while. As we lay there, I asked "Do you mind making love in front of the staff? They seemed quite nonchalant about it, but wasn't that a little unusual?"

She smiled sweetly. "You must understand that I have known many of these girls since we were very young. Several are children of maids who have worked for my family for decades. We used to play together, so they are a bit like sisters. They also dress me every day, help with waxing, and other stuff like that. One is even a well-trained masseuse, so many of the staff are quite used to seeing me naked."

"Still," I winced, "it was a bit intense when they were holding you up at the window and watching you convulse in an orgasm. It was also a bit embarrassing with the spoiled sheets."

"Perhaps," she replied, apparently surprised that I was quite so surprised. "But they are very happy for me. We talk. They know I've idolized you for years. They know I stayed two nights at your hotel and they brought me my clothing. Indeed, they have been concerned for years that I was not dating, never mind not taking a man into my bed. I expect they are quite delighted that you are here. They can now confirm for the rest of the staff how wonderful you have made me feel."

"Right," I said, deciding not to pursue the subject any further. Besides, my stomach was starting to rumble. "How about some lunch," I asked? "It's getting late already. Let me take you somewhere."

"We can stay here," she smiled, cuddling a bit closer. "I'll ask the chef to make us something. What do you want?" When I did not respond, she spoke something in Chinese to the room, I guess, which by now I figured must be microphoned and monitored. Grabbing my flaccid cock, which started to rise again with only a little attention, she asked "How about we both get a little appetizer first?" Turning around, she swung one leg over my head, lowered herself to my mouth, and then engulfed my cock in her warm mouth.

Day 4, Afternoon

As we sat in the informal dining room enjoying what the chef had whipped up for a late lunch or, perhaps more appropriately, a desert, we both turned melancholy. I would be leaving tomorrow. I had grown enormously fond of Minqi. I don't know if I was in love -- that was never really my thing -- but I was far beyond lust. I sat daydreaming, trying to sort out my feelings.

Minqi must have been doing the same. "You know," she said softly, hesitatingly, "I was not much beyond a virgin when I picked you up at the airport. Most of my experience, in fact, was all in my imagination -- though I assure you I have a quite vivid imagination. A few fumbling times with one of my few boyfriends does not constitute sex. You have opened many doors for me...and there are more I'd like to explore with you -- and only you."

My eyes misted. Seven thousand miles between us meant a very long distance relationship, and I doubted it would work. So much separated us -- age, culture -- but that was also what made our time together so interesting and vibrant. I had not felt this alive in a long time.

As I tried to explain this, one of the maids came in with a letter on a silver tray. "Sorry to interrupt, Ms. Minqi" she said bowing low, "but I believe a special letter has arrived and I expect you want to open it."

I noticed the envelope bore the logo of my university. Odd, I thought. Minqi tore it open and began to read, squealing with delight after about 30 seconds. "I got in," exclaimed! "I got in!" The staff flooded into the room, hugging her, congratulating her, telling her how proud they all were of her. I sat there completely in the dark, dumbfounded even.

Eventually Minqi looked in my direction and saw the confusion on my face. "I applied to the Ph.D. program in your department months ago. I was just admitted. This is a big step towards my dream," she rattled off in pure delight. "Wait," she paused, "did you have anything to do with this?"

"Certainly not," I replied, somewhat curtly under the circumstances. "These decisions are made by a committee -- and admissions decisions were likely made at least several weeks ago, before we even met." Correcting myself, I stood and embraced Minqi, congratulating her myself and joining the still ecstatic staff in celebrating her success. It was plain they really were sort of a family for her. Someone broke out a bottle of Champaign or two. The oldest staff member, who at least acted like she considered herself a surrogate mother for the young woman, said some solemn remarks I could not understand and everyone raised a glass to her. A few of the younger maids were quietly crying in their joy, perhaps a little jealous I suspected.

Once the commotion died down and the staff returned to whatever it was they occupied themselves with, Minqi and I toasted with another glass of bubbly. "You know, of course, that this means that you won't be able to study with me," I said quietly.

"What do you mean," Minqi responded, clearly startled by my statement. "You are the reason I applied to the program."

"I suspected as much," I sighed. "But after our personal relationship that has developed over the last few days, it would be highly inappropriate for me to ever grade you in a course or to supervise your research."

"But no one needs to know," she argued. "Only the staff here know anything about us, and they would never tell, especially if I asked them not to."

"But we would know. And if word ever got out to my colleagues or the other students in the program -- not intentionally, of course, but by some slip of the tongue -- we could both be in a mess of trouble. This is one of the things for which universities sometimes revoke tenure, especially if I do not disclose our personal relationship. I don't mean to burst your bubble or rain on your parade, especially today of all days when you've just gotten the good news, but this is serious."

Minqi's lower lip began to tremble. "Well, could we still see each other, perhaps talk about research, how to make the world a better place? Are there others who could be my formal teachers but, perhaps, we could continue to meet and work together informally?"

"Sure," I said. "There would be nothing wrong with that. Indeed, we could continue to see each other in a more, shall I say, intimate way and see how our relationship develops. Even if we had met for the first time next fall in a professional capacity, we could never then have had the relationship we've enjoyed over these past few days."

Minqi's face brightened. "I'll just have to find a secluded house near the university, then," she remarked, the gears clearly turning in her mind. "Maybe one with a private backyard, a hot tub maybe. We could be very discrete. But if you are saying that we might not be over when you leave tomorrow, that you might want to continue with me, maybe even loving me, then not having you as my formal advisor might well be a sacrifice that I would be willing to make."

I stood up and pulled Minqi to her feet, all five foot-one of her. I wrapped my arms around her, leaned into her face and said, "It's a deal." As she smiled, I kissed her.

"Now," I declared, "we have something to celebrate. Admission of a beautiful and talented young scholar to one of the most competitive Ph.D. programs in the world. Tonight's on me. What's the nicest restaurant in town? We need to mark this achievement in a memorable way!"

Minqi paused, clearly thinking. "You know, I have a different idea of how I'd like to celebrate. But first I have to talk to my parents. They are not going to be as thrilled as everyone here with my going away for a Ph.D. when I'm supposedly being groomed to be China's richest business woman. I need to talk to them, and at least break the news. They knew I was applying, but I expect they did not think anything would come of it and were just humoring me."

"Why don't you go back to the hotel. I'll meet you there a little later. I'd like to return to the scene of the crime, if you get my meaning. Rest up, you're going to need your strength. I need to take care of a few things here. I'll text you after I speak with my parents and when I am leaving for the hotel."

"OK," I murmured as we kissed goodbye. The driver was there and ready by the time I got off the elevator on the ground floor. The whole household was eerily efficient.

Day 4, Evening

About two hours later my phone buzzed. The text read Good News. They're not happy. But they did not say no. Now we have something to really celebrate. There in 30.

After a nice warm shower, I slipped on the fluffy hotel robe and some slippers. As I relaxed on the couch, there was a knock on the door. Opening it found Minqi in a long coat. Below the coat all I could see were boots, but this time red leather boots with four inch heels. After the door closed behind here, she kissed me passionately and seemingly for hours -- not that I minded, but I feared we both might run out of air. Stepping back, she undid her coat and slipped it off her shoulders. There she stood, completely naked except for a pair of black thigh high stockings and calfskin boots that nearly went to the top of the lace.

"You like," she asked with a knowing smile? "I had to get a little treat for both of us, after you left. And," she said with a wink, "I knew just were to go." As my mind froze with the sight in front of me, she added "but you have too much clothing on, even if just a robe." Her delicate little hands undid the knot.

"By the way," she continued, kissing me tenderely between each word. "I canceled your flight home tomorrow." I arched a brow in surprise. "You can fly home with me in a couple of days on our jet. I'm going house shopping."