New Magic Wand (f)

Story Info
How I masturbating with a vibrator changed my life.
803 words
3.8
11.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

When I was a horny 18-year-old in high school, my boyfriend bought me one of those magic wand vibrators as a joke gift.

For a month the pink wand sat in its box under my bed, and I totally forgot about it.

One Sunday, I was cleaning up my room and rediscovered the wand hiding there under my mattress.

It was a quiet Sunday morning, and my parents were out and curiosity got the better of me.

I opened up the box and unwrapped the rubber device from its cardboard and Styrofoam.

I pressed the button, expecting it to not be charged, and the rubber started vibrating. Full clothed I put the wand against myself.

Immediately I felt all hot and squirmy.

I gave up on cleaning my bed.

Normally, when I masturbate, I lay on my belly with a pillow under my hips and I just hump the shit out of it.

I did the same thing; except I placed the Magic Wand between me and my masturbation pillow.

I was wearing jeans and the wand was only on its medium setting, and still the strength of the vibrations against me felt insane. I had never felt anything so good.

The closest sensation I had felt to this was masturbating with a shower head and getting off to the water massaging my clit.

These vibrations felt like that, but more intense.

Fully clothed, I pressed my face deep into my mattress and humped shit out of my now vibrating pillow.

I didn't orgasm. The wand just set me on edge and kept.me.in this place of incredible horniness.

I must have been masturbating like this for an hour, getting all hot and wet and sweaty, when I heard the car doors outside my window.

I had a panic attack. I quickly hid the Wand in a Nike shoe in my closet.

It was such an abrupt stoppage. I just sat on my bed and tried to breathe deeply and regain my composure.

Ever since that first legendary masturbation sesh, I have been a chronic masturbater.

2

I may look like a short blonde wholesome girl on the outside, but on the inside, I was crazy horny and just wanted to fuck.

Every day after school I would race home to my bed to masturbate.

I had like an hour in time between school ending, and my parents arriving home to do what I needed to do.

It usually took me twenty minutes to get home from school, leaving me with a full forty to vibrate myself to my heart's content.

The worst was when I had to stay after school. I knew I was missing out on my horny time. And as an eighteen-year-old girl, I needed that time for me.

A weird side effect of becoming a chronic masturbator is that I now was in a state of heat where I always wanted to fuck my boyfriend, Nick.

Nick and I were a somewhat awkward high school couple and we had only ever done it four times up to this point.

Nick is a funny big guy with short blonde hair, a rosy face, and is a 6' 5" teddy bear wholesome sweat-heart.

And I was crazy horny all the time and had the dirtiest thoughts now about this teddy bear.

In hindsight, if I was more open and honest with Nick, I'm sure Nick would have obliged and helped me out with my overwhelming horniness. But I was too nervous about possibly scaring Nick away to tell him the truth.

So, we just kept our wholesome relationship, going out on dates every Friday, making out for a bit, and usually ending things there.

We would make out in Nick's car for hours. He would then drop me off back at my parents' house and I would quietly sneak upstairs, wrap my Wand in two thick socks to stifle the noise, and masturbate myself to the point of tears.

Like I said earlier, I could never orgasm. The Wand would just bring me to the place on the edge of orgasm and leave me there in sweaty desperation.

3

So, this is how I lived my senior year. Rushing home to masturbate. In a wholesome relationship with this cute guy named Nick who I desperately wanted to fuck me more, but I didn't want to scare him away. (I know this sounds ridiculous, but this is what I thought at the time. I mean, he bought me a fucking vibrator, of course he would be down to fuck every day). And on the outside, I was just this short, wholesome, quiet blonde girl putting up a front.

I guess what I am getting at, (in conclusion), all I did my senior year was be horny and masturbate constantly.