All Comments on 'New Man Pt. 04'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot damn this is good

I am really liking this story a lot. There’s good pacing, but more importantly, there’s so much depth and nuance to it. Obviously there’s fun stuff that I enjoy, but the actual story is the selling point here. Keep ‘em coming!

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

This is excellent; good, clean prose, smart pacing, and a good story. Looking forward to more.

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

OutSTANDing! Best chapter yet. Loving this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The stuff about the son is well done!

The stuff about Sarah...none of it was exciting.

The whole alpha-male thing, where he has to break her, then he bizarrely demands she be his alone...why not just insist she has his next kid too? I get this is a harem story, but you already gave the guy his magical dick that is SOoooo amazing the mother of his child is virtually in the Arctic. Speaking of which...after all the set up that it wasn't really either parent's fault, NOW it IS? Way to undercut your own (good) work.

Most of the humor and interplay with the son are really good. (Though the son does seem a bit ahead of maturity schedule for his age.)

This isn't garbage by any stretch, but not an automatic 5-star either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Contrary to everyone else, I didn't like the section with the son. It was unnecessary. Also it seemed dumb for Isaac to attack someone inviting him to a party. I get the part about wanting Isaac to be vulnerable and angry about his parents divorce but this was a dumb way to do it. Also Lionel seems too full of himself, no wonder Tiffany left. I didn't see anything wrong with Tiffany telling Lionel that he did a good job. Also it seems she is accepting reality that they are divorced and Lionel wanted and got custody. Lionel's only quality seems to be a gigantic cock that every woman wants. I'm sure that in a futures chapter he will get the teacher.

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

Sorry but I’m just into the super macho male plundering what he wants. Drive on. It gets boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Man Pt. 03 Previous Part
New Man Series Info

SIMILAR Stories