All Comments on 'New Man Pt. 05'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The right touch

This has been an enjoyable read, even if the sex gets a bit absurd at times. But you’ve done a masterful job of inserting soul into this at the right points to make it all hit home and make it seem faintly possible. The sex parts are really fun, don’t get me wrong, but the parts about fatherhood are the true brilliance here. Well done and I hope you have a lot more in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Morgan

in

the next couple of chapters should be about

Morgan getting divorced and goes to visit Lionel

and see how things are and if she could like to live his lifestyle

ajdehooghajdehooghover 3 years ago
Great!

Just found out about this story in the last day or so....you are a great writer. While some of the situations seem rather absurd....but in a good way. It feels real and a simple read! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a great, concerned father...

That he is gone 5-6 nights a week boinking the neighborhood?

As a fantasy bonus, they all LOVE that he's a 'great dad'...who leaves his kid home with babysitters to boink them.

Okie dokie.

Also, Isaac needs to be 12 or 13, not 10. Even in the modern, 'rushed' world, 10 year olds are not telling their dad he's his hero for being a male slut with the block.

This whole story seems to pick and choose between 50s-60s style male dominance and more modern concepts of women being in control of their own independence and careers. (It's like people reading the Bible and using some parts literally and others as allegory.)

This is probably why a story with over 14,000 views only has a handful or less of reviews/comments each chapter...and why it gets over 4.5 stars each. The people that like it LOVE it, but it is a niche´ audience, lacking broad-based (pun unintended) appeal.

Lastly, for such a testosterone-fueled dude (setting aside the over-the-top fantasy elements of the sex), he lacks the nutsack to just tell Morgan how he feels, even from a distance? A 'real' man would already have driven back to her and laid it all out for her, put the ball in her court. Instead, Mr. 'I am Man, hear me roar' pretends these other women are suitable replacements for a woman he is afraid to admit is perfect for him AND HIS KID, the whole farcical reason he is (supposedly) doing this.

After Morgan, only Yvonne makes adult sense. The twins are too young, the whole thing with Sarah is a joke, Jenna wants ZERO part of his kid (so time spent with her is solely for himself, never for Isaac) the babysitter-come-lately is also too young to be a mom (unless you're setting up a 'stepmom/sister' thing for Isaac in a flashforward).

The more this goes on, the less exciting.

Sex (mostly well-written fantasy) with the same (mostly wrong) women under the false flag of 'doing it for Isaac'. Just say it is his harem and he doesn't care as much about the boy as his own dick. This guy is NO hero, sorry.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I truly love this fantasy.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 2 years ago

Recently I read another similar in theme to this, but after about chapter 5, I quit because everything became fill in the blanks with a different name

This has every chapter being its own work - that took work, lotsssss of work. while interweaving the same characters,

I am very impressed, a hearty well done

S_FoxS_Foxover 1 year ago

The public sex with the twins is so wrong/macho fantasy.

Have given previous chapters 5* - this only deserves 1*

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Silly that he's basically had one date with any of them and he's already trying to fit them into "mom" category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lionel is a jerk. Also he is a totally unrealistic jerk. As of page 5 there is nothing good about him. He claims to care so much about his son Isaac but Morgan is correct that he is setting a terrible example. His harem is teaching Isaac that women are simply objects. That's fine for a story but not fine for a story masquerading as a lesson in morality.

The "twins" are a nonsensical fantasy. The twins are presented as being fabulously beautiful, cock hungry, but sex starved college girls. Cock hungry and sex starved don't go together when describing beautiful 22-year-old college girls. The idea that two such girls would share all their fantasies with three women near 30 years of age is ridiculous.

The idea that three supermodels (Jenna, Sarah, and Yvonne) who have been banging men on a steady basis would suddenly decide to share Lionel, while renouncing sex with others, is absurd.

Taking Isaac on his date with Yvonne and then bringing him back to a babysitter so the dad Lionel can go bang Yvonne was one of the stupidest things ever written.

The story would be much better and more believable if Lionel was presented as a guy who just fucked every woman he could but kept it quiet from his son. The boy is supposed to be upset about his mother and father's divorce. Lionel's openly having a harem is not consistent with Lionel worrying about Isaac's State of mind.

The story has become as stupid as it is ridiculous.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

The public sex with the twins was stupid but also disrespectful to them and everyone else who was present. The pretending that Lionel cares about his son has gotten tiresome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Man Pt. 04 Previous Part
New Man Series Info