New Mother, New Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With ecstatic folly, I planted a smacker on her pouted, soft, juicy lips. Our eyes smiled at each other's as we both comprehended what had just happened, how good it felt and how we both seemed to know what the other was thinking. We moved closer so that our bodies were touching, ever so slightly. The nipples of her pert breast brushed, through our bra tops, against my flat chest. My cock, restrained by the shiny Lycra gym pants, pressed teasingly against the silkiness of her groin. We kissed tantalisingly, our hands softly caressing our bodies, hers to my hard cock, mine to her moistening cunt.

The anticipation between us was all the more real and prescient since we'd already had sexual relations and had spent so much time together since. She was eager to discover how much, if at all, I had feminised and sexualised over the time I'd known her. Had her little sister become more dominant or more submissive?? I was eager to show her that I had learned from her...that I had become more dominant, that I wanted to take control and get what I wanted. I also wanted to reveal to her the sensual side of me which had grown since I'd met her.

We playfully teased each other as we pouted sexily at each other in the mirror and postured like a pair of glamour models playing to the cameras at a photo shoot. I initiated the kissing. We kissed, lingeringly, and made sure I stood as tall as I could, so as to try to look down at her. I took what I felt was the dominant position persistent lips leading, invading her mouth, pressing against her body and meeting little resistance.

I moved into position behind her and lustfully held her tight. My right hand dropped to her pussy, my left hand squeezing her left breast. I pressed my groin tightly to her bulbous ass, the shaft of my cock nestling in between her cheeks, against her pants. I leaned forward and kissed her on the neck with such forceful desire that I had to resist from biting her. Instinctively, she tilted her head submissively and groaned. She started to move her ass up and down slowly applying long reciprocating strokes to the shaft of my cock, the material of our pants rubbing and heightening the anticipation.

My fingers manipulated the lips of her pussy even more deeply in a slow, rhythmic motion. As I did, they went deeper, her labia opening slowly like a flower, tangibly soddening the front of her pants. I made sure I pressed her pants as deeply as was necessary to soak them in her vaginal juices. I relished this control I had and envied her for the feeling she was so explicitly enjoying. I kissed and nibbled sensually down her neck as she gently hummed and I moved my hand to her lips. Her mouth took my wet fingers and sucked them gently.

By our reflection, I saw her hand drop to her pussy and massage it, her long red fingernails amplifying the already appealing image. Her moistened hand, billowing with the essence of her pussy, came to my mouth for me to lick from her fingers. I licked... and sucked.... and wanted more...

I reached around and slipped my right hand down inside her pants. As it slid it prised the wet material from her regions and it was flesh to flesh; my soft fingers to her vagina. My hand covered her pussy possessively and my middle finger entered with audible excitement and expectation from her. From the relative firmness of her moistened labia it pressed though to the pure liquid softness of the inside, my finger sliding and slushing around searching for more....

I slid it deeper, striking peaks within crevasses, stroking them dominantly yet sensitively, seeking out more response to no avail. I released my finger from deep within her and placed it in my mouth, lustfully imbibing the juice as I watched her face on the reflection, her eyes transfixed upon mine.

She turned around to me and, with open eyes, she kissed me on the lips. Our lips, now sticky, pulled apart despite some considerable adhesion, which I thought was highly erotic. She slid back down to my crotch and started teasing her tongue over the pre-cum stain which had developed at the end of my hard cock. She teased the head of my cock with her expert lips, pulling it away from my body until the Lycra snapped it back into place. She repeated this, three or four times, her lipstick was smudging and rubbing off on the white of my pants.

Then she repeated it twice with the slightest little bit of additional grip from her teeth to the head of my cock. Once was too much, and on the second I reacted by pushing her head back, flipping the waist of my pants down to finally release my cock. I looked down at her face as she laid there on her knees, her big blue eyes looking up at mine in slutful lust.

I willed her up, led her to the bed and pushed her back so that she sat on it. I lifted her feet up, untied her laces and slipped her trainers off. She split her legs widely in the air in the missionary position. I admired the beautiful spectacle before me and proceed to peel the tight black pants from her legs to reveal her pretty pussy. Her fingers rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion in anticipation. My cock yearned for it so badly that I couldn't wait to undress myself.

With the front waist of my gym pants pulled down below my cock and balls, I shifted her ass to the edge of the bed and I entered her warm wet cunt posthaste. I rocked my hips gently at first, the exhilaration of feeling her insides with my penis was so great that I started to become weak at the knees. My right leg started to shake with trepidation so I started to slam hard and fast, raising the energy level and our blood flow.

My Lycra-clad thighs slapped against Helen's ass and with every thrust I strove to go deeper. She elevated her groin closer to mine and longingly pressed against the force of my fucking, motioning circularly so that my shaft would strike her pussy at different spots along the stroke increasing her stimulation and screwing me into more deeply.

Our eyes locked on each other's with deep wanton arousal. We were living for the moment and fucking wildly. There was complete dissociation from our 'selves' and our erstwhile relationship. It was as though the lifetime apart had made us strangers while the short time together had made us lovers. This expression of the physical transcended the emotional and spiritual in the most magnificent celebration of our beings. ... the greatest gift we could give to each other, was each other...

As our eyes bared our souls, at that moment, we both felt that connection. Helen wrapped her legs around my hips and beckoned me forward so that she could wrap her arms around my neck and I lifted her up. Still joined at the waist, I turned us around and with my hands supporting her lower back, she lifted her feet onto the bed.

Her legs straddled me and her weight pushed her wet cunt further towards the base of my shaft. She thrust her hips deeper and harder. The mixture of pussy juice, pre-cum and sweat provided overabundant lubrication as it felt like every nerve ending in my cock touched every bit of her innards. The tip of my cock inside her felt a wriggle and sudden gush as she began to ejaculate onto it. She popped a groan with every thrust and her knees began to shake. Her ejaculation squirmed around my penis, smothering it and sucking it in...

"Uh... Uh, I'm gonna cum," I groaned....

And with that Helen leapt out of my grasp releasing our bond. My throbbing cock momentarily felt the cold air of the room then was swiftly warmed again by the inside of her mouth. I looked down and those big blue eyes looked back up at me as a sudden, unstoppable gush ejaculated out of me and into her. I groaned intensely as I came, her fingers manipulating my ball sac for maximum load.

I came like I had never cum before. She took some in her mouth and some around her lips. When my cock did a death-twitch or in her mouth, she knew it was over. She stood up and looked me in the eyes. She leaned forward for a kiss and, as we did, I was shocked to be receiving my own semen back into my mouth. We locked lips with open eyes and I drank down its raw flavour. She licked the remainder from around her pert lips and gave me a knowing smile.

I fell onto my back on the bed and our sweaty bodies embraced tightly once more as she lay atop me. Exhausted, yet energised, we rested until our booming heartbeats normalised and came into sync. We smiled pleasurably at each other and did not have to say anything. With one sweet kiss on my lips Helen gathered herself and went off towards the shower. Alone in the room for those few moments, I savoured every residual sense that I could.

After the shower, Helen wrapped a towel around her wet hair and draped another around her chest. Like any little sister, I did the same despite my lack of long hair or breasts. Helen smiled to herself when she saw this as she watched me apply lotion to my arms and legs. She disappeared to the workshop end of her apartment where I heard her sewing machine flutter for a bit. She returned with a pair of nude knickers which were non-descript except for some extra material lining the inside.

"Dry yourself down there and try these on," she said.

I dried myself and discarded the towel, pulling the knickers up my silky, smooth legs. We manipulated my flaccid cock to fit into the silky pocket of the crotch of the garment and it drew my unwanted flesh down between my legs and out of sight. Helen reached between and with another tug from behind made it all but disappear. I marvelled at the appearance of my groin area and the disappearance of my cock and balls. I loved how my eyes were drawn to my navel and as they dropped below that there was...nothing! It felt like a dream!

"Hmm, good job, but how does it feel? Comfortable enough?" Helen asked.

"Yes, snug, for now at least. It might take some getting used to," I replied with glee, relishing the feeling of my former, so-called, 'manhood' being fully enveloped and rendered invisible by underwear which had once graced her very beautiful body. The symbolism of the moment did not go unnoticed and I felt that it had transcended being a sexual feeling to being an emotional one, an awakening, another step on this journey...

I took off the garment to keep it fresh for the morning and got the rest of my outfit ready. The leggings I had intended to wear were quite cum-stained by now, which would probably not have been the smartest look for a new intern! I chose another pair of gym pants to go with my knitted sweater and I was a little more confident about the following day. Helen made a lovely meal and she got her flight case ready for the set the next day. It would be an early start on set for us so we went to bed early. It was easy to sleep having been so over-exerted earlier on and I nestled submissively in her soft bosom as I drifted off.

As I did so, I wondered if I had shattered the illusion of dominance which I had presented to her earlier or if that had even mattered. I remembered how submissive she became earlier as a reaction to my dominance and I wondered if I had cracked it. Whatever 'it' was...

Waking up is never easy for me but hours later I jumped out of bed and had a freezing cold shower to jolt me into action. It also helped keep my genitals small so I stayed in the cold water for as long as I could bear. Helen did my makeup first, as promised, and I rustled up some light breakfast for us both before we hit the road. I was impressed when I finally saw the Audi TT she'd only mentioned to me in passing and delighted in the thought that two blondes in a sports car would turn heads...if they only knew!

I'll never forget the feeling I had that morning when the dawn sun began to peel the darkness away from the west London sky as we drove along the elevated highway as if we were soaring above the city. I remember the feeling of the cold leather seat on my thighs and ass. I placed my hands snugly between my Lycra-covered legs for warmth and marvelled at how good they felt to touch and how subtly the material shined in the light. I felt a dizzying mixture of excitement and luck so just tried to relax and enjoy the journey in my happy bubble.

The film studio was about an hour's drive from Helen's. We signed in and parked the car. My job was to hold Helen's bag and follow her around as she made adjustments to the costumes on the actresses and extras. From what I gathered it was a busy shoot but it seemed like chaos to my inexperienced eye. Helen introduced me as Charlotte to the girls in wardrobe and everybody smiled politely and carried on with what they were doing. I stuck close to Helen all day and didn't notice the time pass.

As the morning went on I felt more comfortable in my role helped nicely by the comfortable clothes and trainers I'd worn. I'd caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror of the Ladies with the oversized collar of the sweater falling to my right shoulder to reveal the black strap of my sports bra and thought 'Oh you tease' with great satisfaction...this was fun!

By 11am, with Helen's work done, we made our way home. The drive through the countryside on this beautiful day was an escape from the city and I felt privileged to share this with Helen. I sat, content to watch the green fields fly by as my thoughts danced around in my head: "So, do you think anyone noticed that I wasn't a real girl?" I queried to Helen. "Oh yes, certainly. Anyone who works in makeup or wardrobe can spot a wig a from a mile away," she replied. I spun my head to show her my aghast face and was about to protest when I remembered how everyone that morning had been nice to me or just didn't seem to care too much. My instantaneous horror quickly turned to pride in what I thought was no small achievement for a morning's work.

Although we'd had an early start that morning we had the afternoon to look forward to. After lunch Helen suggested that we workout. We started with some yoga followed by some Pilates. This was all new to me and I really struggled. Helen coached me and showed me the correct posture for each move. She told me the best exercises to work on for a trim body. She also showed me some tricky positions and drilled me in circuits of these.

My body was not used to exercise and I could feel the strain on my thigh and ass muscles build up over the hour until I suddenly squealed with pain as my ass cheek and thigh cramped up!

"Ow, ow, my ass! Ah, ah, ah, ah," I pleaded as I rolled around the floor grimacing.

"Stand up walk around. Walk it off!" she exclaimed.

As she helped me to my feet and watched me hobble awkwardly around the apartment like some sort of flightless bird which had just been struck by a car she did little to hide her laughter at my predicament:

"Oh, my God, you are so unfit! I've seen grannies with better flexibility than you!"

"I really can't see myself getting into this crazy sport," I protested.

"Hah! Yoga and Pilates are not sports! Are you serious?!" she said, incredulous at the shocking deficit in my knowledge of physical activity. "Do you know what jogging is?"

"I see people jogging around all the time...and I think 'what's the point'?" I cheekily retorted.

"So, there's no point, is there?" she said rhetorically as she turned her side to me to reveal her pert round bum for make to gape in envy.

"Okay, okay, so that's the point you're trying to make?" I presumed.

"Touch it," she insisted.

I probed the left cheek of her ass with my index finger as one might test a sponge from the oven. I was expecting it to be soft like a sponge but it was rock hard! I pressed harder with two fingers and I could not believe how firm her ass was compared to when I'd felt it before. She was clearly flexing the muscles that I would later come to know as the glutes. I gasped in admiration:

"Wow..."

"Now, do you see the point?" she smiled. "It doesn't take much effort but a little over time pays off."

"Do you think mine will ever be like yours?" I asked.

"Those exercises will certainly help your glutes along. Don't worry it will get easier and more enjoyable, especially when you start to see the results. And don't forget all the health benefits that go with it," she added.

I went for a shower and the stiffness in my glutes and lower body made me just think 'no pain, no gain!' I marvelled at my seemingly rapidly changing body realised that my whole outlook on life was changing with it.

That evening we talked the normal London chatter: house prices, rent increases, restaurants and local murders. I felt like very subject seemed to lead back to one subject, that being, my plans for the future. Maybe it was less so the subject matter but rather Helen's subjective leading of the conversation. I realised that since I had been there Monday, I not been back to my studio apartment and I had no paying job, so to speak. I took some comfort in the fact that I'd completed a day's work with Helen, albeit as an intern, but I rested my laurels at that and I would not discuss such matters further.

Helen mentioned a house party on Friday night and I was all ears. I was told that these house parties were legendary and you'd never know who could show up there. They were held about twice a year and no neighbours ever complained about the late night loud music because they were often partying there themselves.

Helen told me she was going to 'top up her tan' and asked if I would like to too. I told her that I would love to try it out so we both stripped down and went to the bathroom. She showed me how to apply the tan evenly with the mitt ensuring that I didn't leaves streaks or make the faux pas of tanning my soles or palms. When I saw the mahogany colour she and I were becoming I panicked because I thought we had overdone it but the rusty colour of the water which rinsed off my body reassured me that I wasn't going to look like I had been overcooked! I was told that another shower in the morning would fade it a great deal more. I confided in Helen that I would like to know how to do an enema and she obliged by producing a simple douche which she told me how to use. I felt so grateful to have such a knowledgeable teacher.

Friday evening came and I got ready with the girls. Helen combed and sprayed my hair back tightly to form the base of my clip-on high ponytail. Paola have given me the loan of a short brown leather skirt which I matched with strappy brown heels and a very feminine and flowing, ruffle-fronted blouse. The earthy tones brought my tanned legs to life and I felt confident enough to show them off under a dress without stockings. A pair of clip-on diamond chain earrings and I was ready to party!

At 9pm Helen's regular Mercedes taxi picked us up and drove us to the house party which was situated about 30 minutes' drive to a satellite town outside London. We pulled up to a seemingly quiet unassuming narrow street and once out of the car the muffled thumping of house music drew us to no. 13. As we got to the door Paola made a phone call and I realised the futility of using the doorbell on this occasion. A hot blonde girl opened the door allowing the higher frequencies of the sound to spill out to the street for a few moments. It was Katy from the fetish club. We greeted with kisses and followed her indoors.

Inside the music was so loud it was almost deafening. The sound system was ridiculously oversized for this tiny house taking up almost half of the living room. The room was lit up like a nightclub with about a dozen ravers of both sexes bouncing to the energetic beat of the music. I looked to see where the DJ was set up and I was instantly taken aback...

Behind the decks was a tall shirtless guy with a lean, well-toned body. The most striking thing about him was a long tattoo of a snake from his waist to his shoulder. He had a pretty-boy face but he still looked impossibly tough. His terrifying appearance made me immediately wonder if it was a bad idea for me to be there. He looked dangerous and if he took exception to my gender-bending and wanted to beat me up nobody would be able to stop him. I found myself frozen for a moment, staring at him in disbelief and my mind got carried away with anxious thoughts and my confidence began to falter.