New Mother, New Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there at the living room door, 10 feet away, staring straight at him in a daze. His eyes drew up from the turntables and his gaze met mine. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as he did so. His eyes looked both beautiful and frightening. My dry mouth gulped and I made a very quick exit backwards, away from that spot down the hallway to the kitchen. My heart was racing and I didn't understand why I was so scared of this person. I just wanted to avoid the front room and avoid running into him for the rest of the night.

Helen and Paola were in the kitchen fixing drinks and chatting to Katy. I felt safer in there with the girls, at least so I stayed in there for at least an hour. Helen and Paola went to check out the front room but I made my excuses. After a few drinks, I'd forgotten about my earlier hesitation and I couldn't resist the need to socialise so followed Katy to the living room dance-floor.

To my relief, the scary DJ was no longer at the decks so I presumed he'd probably gone home. I wandered into the room bopping rhythmically with the pulse of the music and smiling at the happy party people. People were whooping and throwing shapes, pulling crazy moves and trying to whip others up into a frenzy with the repetitive beat and uplifting tune. It was hard not to dance and impossible not to smile.

Right behind me I hear a cheer. I turned my head around and I was looking right into the face of the scary tattoo guy. I went so weak at the knees that I almost collapsed. My throat went dry again and I shook with nerves. This was 'fight or flight' and I wasn't even able to flee from this mortal threat and I was certainly in no state to fight. My mind flew at a million miles an hour and somehow logic told me, and hoped, that if he hit a defenceless girl then someone would jump in to save me.

He gave a loud whistle in appreciation of the music and the DJ that was on the decks. Then he looked me right in the eye and threw me a smile. 'Relief' does not express what I felt at that moment and I tried to smile back nervously. I turned my back to him again and tried to figure why I'd been so afraid of him. Obviously, his dangerous looking tattoo had something to do with that... and his fit cage fighter's body...but his pretty boy looks and cute eyes? I realised that I wasn't frightened of him... what I had felt was pure lust! Uninhibited lust, a feeling like I had never felt before about a man, and it was that feeling that frightened me!

I still felt nervous beside him but I was beginning to realise that it was less to do with his menacing presence and more to do with the fact that I was hopelessly attracted to this fine specimen. I began to try to gather myself and play it cool. 'So, what if he's not gay or bi?' I thought to myself: 'He's a man and I know I can turn him on. Whether he is willing to play along is up to him but I could have a fun time trying it on!'

I began to loosen up and danced to the music. The room was already very small and completely packed with about a dozen people in there. Dancing was pretty much limited to short bouncing movements and lots of hands in the air. Everyone was in a great mood and feeling the communal spirit. I danced beside Katy and we mirrored each other with a silly dance putting smiles on the faces of everyone in the room.

I tried not to look directly in the eyes of the tattooed DJ guy so as not to lose my nerve again or do something clumsy. But I couldn't help it. Every now and then I treated myself to a glance at him and I loved what I saw. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted him and the more I was certain that he would not be able to resist me, straight or gay.

I made sure he caught me glancing at him and then glanced away again. I was going to lead him on a merry dance and he would fall right into my trap. This mixture of danger and fun gave me an exhilarating feeling. Helen's advice rang in my ears that men were the weaker sex, slaves to their biology and that things can be so much more fun when you are in control.

"Hi, I'm Dave, Katy's brother," he said with a friendly, smooth English accent, having approached me from the side. "Who are you here with?"

"I'm friends with Paola and that's my sister Helen over there... I'm Charlotte but everybody calls me Lottie," I said, trying my best to sound relaxed, and just about pulling it off.

Then I turned and continued to dance with Katy, pretending to ignore him a little. I trusted that this would have bothered him and in the corner of my eye I could see him resume his dancing, alone. I let him continue like that for a while then spun my head around to make direct eye contact with him with a friendly smile. My pony-tail swished on my shoulder as I did so and I spun my head back round away from him again.

I could feel myself reeling him in and I wondered when he would take the opportunity to make a move on me. I would let it drag on a bit more because I was really enjoying this and I knew that he would be worth the wait.

I went upstairs to go to the bathroom but the door was locked with someone inside so I waited in the hall. Up the stairs appeared Dave, topless, his white skin shining with sweat. We started chatting small-talk. The landing was so small that we were face to face and our bodies so close to each other that I could almost feel his energy. The manly smell of his fresh sweat was highly arousing and attractive to me. I had never even thought that I could find a man's musky smell attractive. I could feel my cock begin to harden and I naturally drew closer to him unable to hide my awkward smile. He could sense that attraction.

We were so close my nerves began to return. I knew that if I didn't act soon I would have blown it and he would have made the first move placing me in the submissive role. Before I knew it, all of that thinking was out the window, and we were both down each other's mouths kissing spontaneously and passionately. My hand was around his long strong neck and his gripped my ass hard. My slender naked forearm glided past his sweat-glistened torso and I could taste the salt of his boyish energy with every lick of his lips.

He grabbed the handle and opened the door behind me, both of us, embraced and shuffling through for a bit more privacy than the landing offered. As we kissed in the darkness of the bedroom I felt a real sense of excitement and danger. The man who had frightened the life out of me earlier was now kissing me and I was alone with him. He was mine to play with, for a while at least....

We kissed... his body against mine, his hands on my waist; my back to the wall with my hands around his neck... we snogged like teenagers. I reigned myself back as much as my self-control would allow. He was eager but tentative, almost nervous. This was exactly where I wanted him to be. I eased my kissing and sensed the intensity of his kiss ease off too. With this, the sexual movements of his body became more patent.

The slower we kissed, the more he seemed to swallow from my mouth. In the darkness of the room, my sense of touch seemed heightened and my sense of lust was almost telepathic. He dropped his hands from my waist and squeezed firmly on my butt cheeks as we kissed. I melted in his hands right there and wanted him even more. I restrained myself from groaning and, instead, lifted my right knee to his hip and used my heel to the rear of his thigh to pull his body even closer.

I kissed him meaningfully and deeply with my tongue. I wanted him badly...but not here, not like this. The door to the toilet slammed loudly, startling both of us...

"Bathroom's free," I chirped, knowing that this break in ceremony would leaving him hungry for more and that I would be in the driving seat. I reached over my shoulder for where I thought the light switch was and I flicked it, rather too abruptly for him judging by the grimace on his forehead. I looked up at him up at him with the biggest eyes and the most innocent smile I could muster.

"What are you doing later?" I asked.

"What, you mean after the party? No plans really, I have my car outside, we could chill out together afterwards if you want?" he suggested.

"Maybe...let's see later," I said with a cheeky sideways glance over my shoulder as I exited the room to go next door to the bathroom to fix myself up.

I locked the door and went straight to the mirror to see what kind of state I was in. I caught the eyes of the bold little fox in the reflection and smirked to myself...'tonight is going to be fun!'. The first thing I did was fan my pleated leather skirt to cool myself down. The heat had made me sweat and the leather had stuck to my ass and legs. I cooled and dried myself. A little touch up of lipstick and powder was needed and I was looking fine again.

When I went down to the kitchen and met the girls I tried to emulate Paola's trademark expression, of the raised eyebrow from the dipped head, which she was throwing at me once again. Helen and Paola both laughed loudly and Paola took me by the forearm, dragging me in to 'whisper' in my ear with her loud Italian voice:

"NOW, we know what you are up to!" she spoke, "So, you are trying only for the best men, 'eh?"

I briefly wondered whether David had said something but then realised that if two attractive people disappear together for a while in a small house party then people sometimes talk. I didn't care really, I just wanted a drink and see where the night would lead. I took my drink outside where there was a close party of people smoking joints. I started chatting to the group for a while and enjoying the company. After a while David caught my eye through the glass of the door. I just waited there until he would spot me and I knew he would soon be out...for the chase.

David came out, nonchalantly, and we chatted. As the others departed indoors we were left outside talking. He told me about himself and how he volunteered for a LGBT charity. I could tell that he was trying to impress me and that made me feel at ease. So much at ease that we just kept talking as the dawn was breaking.

Helen came out to announce that it was the last set and we both followed her into the front room which was packed with ravers but minus a few who had already left. I pulled Helen aside to ask and she said that it would be okay if he came home with me to hers. I went and enjoyed the last few tunes dancing with David. All too soon, the turntable slowed down to a stop and an anticlimactic cheer went up from the crowd. David turned to me:

"So, do you want to go on somewhere to chill out?" he asked with optimistic, promising eyes.

"Well, I was going to go home with Helen and Paola," I replied, "but you could come too if you'd like?"

Helen pulled me aside and told me there was a lastminute change of plan. Paola and her were going to an afterparty in the city with some of the others and she asked if I'd like to come. I told her my intentions and she gave me the house keys on the stipulation that I kept my phone with me to let her in when she returned. She gave me a kiss and told me to be safe.

David was none the wiser to Helen's plans and he insisted that I travel with him to her house. As soon as we got into his car I put my seatbelt on and he leaned across and get me a longing kiss. I felt so helpless and so horny. I could feel my cock come loose from its tuck and pop out of my lace panties underneath my leather skirt. I winced back, trying to assert control, and asked him if he was going to start the car.

I don't know if he was trying to impress me or just couldn't wait to get me to bed but we got to Helen's place in half the time the earlier journey took. He found a parking space quite a bit of a walk from the house. We walked together in the chilled dawn air, my arms folded around my body for warmth initially, but sensing the refreshing power of the light breeze I dropped my arms, only for my hand to meet his. We walked the way home holding hands, fingers between fingers, my heels clipping on the concrete and his tight grip making me feel safe.

I let ourselves in and we went into the living room. When I turned on the lights he gasped:

"Wow...what a cool place!"

"I know...and it's all ours," I said, suggestively.

"What, yours & Helen's?"

"No, you and me...the girls have gone on to an afterparty. We have the place to ourselves," I said, visibly making him even more at ease. He took his shirt off and I serendipitously surveyed his fine body and long snake tattoo, even more detailed under the bright light. I couldn't believe how afraid I'd felt earlier and how excited I felt right there.

"Would you like a little drinky?" I politely offered.

I went to the kitchen worktop and began to pour a large bottle of beer into two glasses. Before I'd had a chance to finish I felt his presence behind me. His arms slid gently around my waist and his mouth was behind my ear. His breath on the back of my neck gave me a little nervous and erotic shiver. The front of his body was pressed, ever so softly, against my back. My ass could feel the pulse of his rising cock, even through our clothes! It was sending signals to my body and my body was responding. My cock slowly began to swell in my panties.

I placed my hands on his hands and he began to lightly kiss me on the side of the neck. My heart was thumping frantically because I'd never before felt such a peculiar sensation. I felt like the prize. Adored. The object of desire and lust. I tipped my head back slightly to ensure that he would not run out of neck. I breathed in deeply through my nose and arched my back slightly pressing my ass back onto his cock as I had learned from 'my big sister' Helen...

I turned slightly and we kissed on the lips. His mouth was the same taste that it was earlier and I longed for more of its familiar taste and texture. His right hand dropped to my leg and it slid up my inner thigh and under my skirt. He was searching for my crotch and he'd gotten there without any resistance from me. His palm of his manly hand was on my inner thigh, his fingers spreading back to my ass cheek. I felt owned. His thumb began to gently massage the very base of my cock, behind my balls. From deep down, my voice sighed a croak through the kissing and my cock went to full size, enhanced by the soft leather inside of the pleated skirt and the cold stickiness of the pre-cum leaking onto it.

As we kissed, I turned to him and there was no hiding that my skirt was rising. I felt embarrassed about it and hoped that he wouldn't look down but I knew that he could feel it. My mind drifted to the thought that I would have to dry clean Paola's borrowed clothes before I returned them when suddenly he lifted my ass up onto the worktop, knocking the empty bottle behind me. I watched him with a mix of wonder and nervousness...

He lowered his body and his face disappeared under my skirt. His lips met my waiting cock and his mouth surrounded it in a warm glory. I felt a moment of relief as I realised that I had this tough-guy cocksucker exactly where I wanted him...

"Mmmm...yeah, suck it baby," I growled. "Mmmmm...."

He knew his way around a cock alright and I was going to make sure he would not forget mine. I groaned and moaned for a while as he sucked and slobbered. It seemed like he couldn't get enough. I took him by the back of the head and nestled my fingers through his hair. When he struggled to ease off to breathe some air I forced him back on to it making him gag and gulp.

With his head between my thighs, I kicked my tanned legs around his back. Skin on skin. I admired the strappy sandals and, from my vantage point, began to survey the shoes and the pretty pedicured feet which they were on. I took a sip of beer. I was making sure that he knew I was getting bored and he would have to do a lot more to impress me. Without hesitation, I theatrically announced surprising even myself:

"The boy can suck... but can he fuck?"

David's face popped into view, red and dishevelled from his efforts.

"He sure can!" came the reply.

I raised my forearms and let my overexaggerated limp wrists out to the sides in the body language of a diva who expected to be lifted at the waist by a man. He read my gesture and picked me up from the worktop so that we were standing face to face. We both maintained eye contact with each other as he lifted me and it became apparent to me that there was a power struggle going on. Friendly, but with the potential to get passive aggressive. I held my line and made sure to be confident and decisive so he would know that I was to be in control.

Without speaking another word, I walked past him, slightly turning my head to keep my eyes on his and very lightly taking him by the hand. Naturally, he followed me. As I walked him to the bedroom I could only imagine that he was excited to be with such a girl, who knew what she wanted. The truth was, I didn't fully know what I wanted. I was still new to this and still experimenting but he wasn't to know that.

Once inside the bedroom I reached for his abs and slid my hand down the front of his track suit pants. His cock was semi-erect and it was easy to find. I wrapped my hand around it and began to wank it while I coyly looked him in the eyes. It was longer and fatter than my cock and I knew my strokes would not bring him to climax, but I was grabbing as if to say 'this is mine.' His cock went from semi to full in a few strokes. I could feel the skin move less and less freely as the cartilage expanded, becoming even more sensitive for him with each stroke.

I leaned in and kissed him sensually on the mouth then pushed him back so that he fell on the bed behind him. I pulled his pants and underwear down and liberated his pulsating penis which slapped his belly with a thud so impressive I almost worried about what was in store for me. And there it was...over nine inches of meaty boner with a caricature-like enlarged bell-end from which a silken slither of pre-cum dangled. I could not resist it, and whilst stood at the side of the bed, I instantly wrapped my lips around the top of his cock, licking the pre-cum with my tongue. It tasted divine!

His whole cock tasted divine! The bulbous shape of its head was a wonder to play with in my mouth. I relished in the very salty taste from all the sweating he had been doing at the party. All that sweat running down his chest and now I had his beautiful musky cock in my mouth. I was tasting his essence and lapping it up. As I licked and played with his glorious cock, I had to remind myself that this was mere foreplay.

As I was noshing on his dick, his hands were running up and down my leg stroking it sensually. He manoeuvred his body so his head was below my groin and nestled between my thighs into a 69 position. I carried on expecting him to suck on my cock and was amazed to feel his tongue tickle my ass. He licked my ass in little strokes like a cat drinking milk... except, I was the one that was purring!

I stopped sucking his cock and focused on my own pleasure. I knelt with back arched and began to sit upright. My ass went back onto his face as he licked it. I could hear him draw a deep breath through his nose as I eased in. I could feel his chin near my balls and his nose nuzzled between my butt cheeks as his tongue tickled my anus. This felt nice but I didn't want to smother him. I wanted to be fucked by him. I eased myself forward onto my hands and lifted myself off him. I threw him a couple of wet wipes:

"Wipe your filthy face, you dirty boy," I teased.

I unzipped my leather skirt and let it drop to the floor. I perked my backside up, leaned forward and slipped my lace panties from my ass letting them slide down my legs. He wiped his face and looked on in anticipation. I fluffed my little cock once and felt the freedom of wearing nothing only the brown sheer blouse and the strappy sandals. I walked towards the bed slowly with a very deliberate sway of my hips. I laid my knee on the bed and placed my hands either side of his head on the pillow as I swung my leg over to straddle him.