New Mother, New Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hovered myself at his groin and the fleshy obelisk that was his erect cock. I admired and desired it. Its sheer size against mine made me feel all the more feminine. With my small flaccid cock quickly erecting as I was pressed against his manly shaft, I began to stroke them with both hands. I stared him in the eyes with pursed lips and a look of desire. He stared back with wanton lust. His hips began to motion along to the strokes of his cock, as if he were already inside me. My body bounced with him and I wished that he was...

On my knees, I raised myself forward placing my bottom at the top of his penis. I guided it to meet my anus and I cradled its head with my crevasse. Yes, this was the feeling I yearned for; his cock fastened at my entrance, no way back, only one way out...

I held that position for a few moments, looking down at him. Using my bodyweight to keep pressure on his cock, my hips rocked and rolled, lowering me down onto this DJ's disco stick. I felt the tip of his penis push past my ring and I dropped myself more onto it until I felt his head enter my ass. He jerked his hips up and I gave a moan with the sudden uncomfortable pain. I reached around with a small handful of saliva to rub on his shaft.

I was well aware that David was bare-backed inside of me but I was so hot for him that that was the way I wanted him. Anyway, I could always pull off before he came inside me. That was, like, one of the rules, right? I rocked my hips in every direction and his stiff cock gradually penetrated me until I felt like it had gone as far as it would go. I eased my bodyweight from my knees onto his cock a feminine, groaning, purring sound emanated from the back of my throat with every slight movement of my body.

Without warning, he jerked his hips up and I yelped with the sudden pain! His hands seemed fastened on my hips as he thrust his manhood even deeper inside me. His face grimaced and he moaned loudly too with every stroke. It was clear that we were both feeling the uncomfortable reality of forceful, unlubricated anal sex. 'If I just ride this out, it will pay off,' I thought to myself. Helen's phrase 'no pain, no gain' echoed in my brain and I accepted every rhythmic lurch of his cock into me with a short purr to match his every grunt.

The rhythmic groaning in unison and the dizzying feeling of passion and pain I felt raised my body heat and made me sweat. I realised that I was being held down by his strong hands holding my waist so I was fully on his cock. He was fully inside me and I felt some mental relief knowing this. Now an insatiable desire in me wanted him inside me more.

Freeing his hands from my waist I gyrated my ass forward and back, side to side, feeling the friction of his cock deep inside me, encapsulated by my rectum, I felt weirdly privileged. I knew that if I was feeling like this then he was probably feeling the same. I began to hump his cock, ever so gently, but enough to give massive excitement to my ass. Just the slightest movement provided me with toe-curling pleasure!

I leaned forward and kissed him sloppily and he reciprocated with lustful swallows from my mouth. As I lay forward he followed up by pumping his cock in and out of me. I felt like my ass was going to give way and my heart pumped hard with panic, pleasure and pain. The pain and panic then began to subside and I felt like I had transcended my physical pain to only feel the pleasure of the moment. My toes curled again and my legs began to shake, my whole body in fact shook, and I felt an unbelievable physical connection to this man beneath me.

I looked lustfully into his eyes and he fucked me harder bouncing me up with every thrust. This was hardcore fucking and I was loving every second of it! I felt like I was nearing my limit when I tipped forward and our foreheads met, we kissed insatiably once more. I raised my body up and his penis was out of me momentarily. I made sure I was getting back on that cock! I threw myself off the bed and removed the sheer blouse. By this stage my feet were killing me, a close second after my knees, but I left my heels on...they were all that I was wearing.

I gave him a lingering wink then swung my leg over him mounting him in a reverse cowgirl position. I eased back and my eager ass received his cock very nicely, as if they were made for each other. This position was so hot, his cock felt so different inside me! I loved it as I lowered myself fully onto it and started to hump it deeply and slowly. Both he and I had gone very quiet apart from the occasional whimper from me or sigh from him. I knew from the pace of his throbbing of is cock inside me and his breathing that he was very close to coming.

I leaned back onto him even more until I was literally on his pubic bone. His hands came to my hips and held me as I rocked back and forth. I began breathing deeply and groaning, feeling the beginning of an orgasm. Every sense became heightened. I felt my moistening armpits slide with perspiration. I felt the firm but gentle grip of his fingers on my hips. My head tipped back and I felt my ponytail tickle my back. I looked to the mirror on the ceiling and when I caught sight of both our naked bodies in synergy. This guy, this night, this week...everything was coming together for me for the first time in my life. I felt so lucky to be there but I also felt scared that it would never be like this again. I wanted to enjoy this like I had never had sex before and never would again.

I turned around atop him while his cock was still inside me. My ass was now well lubricated from sweat and some of his juices. I felt him work deeper within me as I turned my body on the axis of his penis. I looked down into his eyes and began to fuck his cock fast and hard with my ass. The pangs of pain I'd experienced earlier now felt like sheer pleasure to me. My cock was rock solid from the feeling. I rode his shaft expertly; fast, hard and deep. He began to groan with every stroke and I knew he was about to cum. My body shivered in anticipation...

He let out a loud groan and, with that, I could feel the pressure of his load fill up my ass-pussy. I forced myself down on his shaft as much as I could and whimpered a squeal as I let his penis slush around the fluids inside me... I was fully filled and fulfilled! I stayed on top of him, both of us panting for breath, smiling at each other out of happiness and disbelief. Further jerks of his load entered me as his manhood subsided. I leaned forward and kissed him and, with a stroke, he was out of me. I flopped down on him and half rolled off his sweaty body, still close to his with my leg thrown across him. Both our hearts thumped like EDM beats.

"Oh, my God!" I blurted out, rather embarrassingly.

"Wow!" replied David, sparing my blushes, "that was so fucking hot!"

We looked each other in the eyes and smiled knowingly. As our heartbeats settled and we got our breaths back not a word more was said. I lay there on his arm, embracing him, aroused by his scent. I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember is my phone going off with Helen and Paola trying to get in some time around mid-morning.

I made them tea and I filled them in on the details of my night before they went to bed. They were full or smiles and faux-shock at my story of seduction and kissed me 'good night' before retiring for some sleep. I, however, felt relatively refreshed after my few hours sleep. I returned to my room to find David still asleep. 'My God, he is so beautiful he is making me horny' I thought, 'I wonder if I can make him horny too?'

I gently lifted the light duvet to expose his generously proportioned genitals as he slept on his back. I gave a dirty little smile to myself and proceeded to quietly ease myself into his crotch just enough to get his flaccid cock into my mouth. 'Mmm, all mine,' I thought, 'won't this be a nice little treat for him.' I sucked and worked his limp cock with my soft, wet mouth. My tongue nurtured and massaged it. I drank down its salty taste, relieved that my enema the previous night had prevented me from transferring any foul odour from my ass.

His cock awoke in my mouth but his breathing told me that he was still asleep. I found this all very exciting and it was making me so horny that I could feel my own cock awaken under my black silk dressing gown. I slushed and swirled my mouth subtly working its head. I licked his shaft and his bollocks. As his cock grew to full size I repositioned myself sitting onto my knees and took the end of his hard cock into my mouth. It is at this stage that he began to stir so I eased off slightly just to add to his confusion! He was clearly waking up physically but his poor little brain might take some time to figure out what was going on...

His sensation must have been a mystery because he whipped off the duvet to find my head bobbing up and down on the end of his knob! Hard at work I threw my eyes up to meet his to which he smiled, dropped his head back on the pillow and uttered an 'Ugh!'

I licked it and wanked it and squeezed it and sucked it to his audible pleasure. With a jerk and a gush he shot his load straight into my mouth. It was so tasty and salty, I swirled it round my mouth and lips. I popped up on my knees and opened my lips to reveal his man-slime in front of my teeth and with a suck it was swallowed down. I licked my lips and gave a very cheeky grin to his stunned face.

"You little fucking minx!!" he shouted and lunged at me tickling me all around my body as I tried to escape him, giggling uncontrollably and kicking out helplessly. He naturally overpowered me and was holding me down as I squealed hysterically with every tickle he unleashed on me. I tried to fend him off but my skinny arms were no match for his size and strength. He kept tickling me mercilessly and I begged him to stop in between my giddy fits of giggles and muffled screams into the bed.

To my embarrassment, my silk robe came apart exposing my erect cock. I looked at his and realised that he was fully erect too even though he'd already had just cum in my mouth. All this frisky horseplay had worked us both up into a fluster. Grabbing my thighs and dragging my ass to the edge of the bed he placed my groin to beneath his long veiny penis. He looked at me with wantonly and I at him with more than wilful compliance...and with a small push he was within me once more!

I only slightly winced this time and my grimace soon turned into a self-satisfied cheeky grin. My shoulders shrugged up around my neck with a shiver in girlish delight and expectance of the inevitable. All of this was heightened by my reflection in the ceiling mirror. Prostrate on the bed, my legs in the air, my ass being owned by this handsome guy. This is exactly where I wanted to be and where I wanted him.

He thrust his loving manhood into me over and over, faster and faster. His groin slapped against my ass and my thighs against his abs. I knew this would not take long for him and he needed to fully empty his sac, which I was more than willing to help with. I laid there and enjoyed the view. He was grimacing and shagging hard, his face a picture of meaningful concentration. I was smiling at my reflection and rolling my eyes in ecstasy, hands helplessly thrown beside me as he ploughed a new furrow into my body.

Once he was close he started to grunt and I echoed his every utterance: 'Uh' 'Awh' 'Uh' "Awh' Faster and faster, with his hips and our vocals until suddenly one stab of his cock seemed to split my insides and I accidentally screeched setting him off to cum abundantly and helplessly within me. I felt thoroughly used... and amazing! As he withdrew his manhood from my ass-pussy I felt it his juices dribble out. He lay down on the bed beside me and we kissed lovingly. I ran my fingers through his hair which was wet from sweat once more. We both needed a shower, but for now we just lay there

David and I spent a few hours together on Sunday afternoon. After our showers, I took a little time to get spruce myself up and met him in the kitchen. His eyes noticeably widened with surprise when he saw me walk into the room wearing my blonde wig.

"Wow! Blonde...!?" he exclaimed.

"With me, you get two for the price of one!" I joked, "not that I'm for sale or anything like that! Blonde or brunette? Which do you prefer?"

"Blonde is really hot on you...but you're a hot brunette too!" he struggled, "both hot, you're beautiful whichever..."

I could see he was being genuine and sweet and, weirdly, I found myself giving a cute little courtesy and humbled smile in appreciation and a big step into his personal space to place my head on his chest. Naturally, he cuddled me and...wow... I felt like I had never felt before. As he talked, my ear was pressed against his chest and I listened to his voice resonate through his rib cage. I wasn't listening to what he was saying exactly because I was slowly beginning to realise that I was falling in love.

We had brunch and watched some crap on telly curled up on the couch. To be honest, we talked more than we watched. We had a lingering kiss goodbye at the door of Helen's place at about 5pm, both of us clearly horny but I resisted the temptation for anything more tonight, wishing for him to return for more sometime.

At about 6pm the two beautiful angels emerged from the room, surprisingly chirpy. My new buddies were full of life and chat. It was decided that some Chinese food was in order for the evening as Paola put it they had "already missed breakfast and lunch and so now we have to catch up".

We stuffed ourselves with the lovely food and chatted and once again Helen brought the topic back to my plans for the future, or to be more precise, the lack thereof. I abated all questioning with indifferent silence, happy in my little bubble. When Helen persisted:

"You know, I think I might have secured an internship for you, if you're interested"

"What, with a production company doing wardrobe or something?" I enquired, half-interested but happy to humour the idea.

"Yes, well, it's sort of like production alright" she cryptically replied.

"Paola has suggested that you could go to work with her for a while to see if you'd like it."

I looked at Paola inquisitively, genuinely perplexed.

"Look... Lottie, we all know that you are a 'special' girl. You could earn a lot, I mean, A LOT, of money without any difficulty," Paola said, matter-of-factly.

"If you want, I could train you to become the best dominatrix in London," she continued, "I suggested the idea to 'Elen and she thinks that I am right. We 'ave both seen the way you deal with men. I think it could come naturally to you."

"We both think you would be good at it Lottie. Just think, you could be making serious money as a bespoke escort without ever having to have sex for to make a good living. It's just a suggestion, I wouldn't want to push you into something you didn't want to do but I also would not want you to pass off the chance to learn from one of the best!"

I looked over at Paola and she gave a humble smile with raised eyebrows and a long blink and said:

"Maybe not one of the best...my clients say that I am the best. But, if they don't say that then I make, for them, more pain!" she laughed.

We all laughed, and when the sudden realisation struck me, that I could soon be making a living in the parallel world of professional BDSM, I felt excited and totally elated. Like I had the keys to another dimension.

"Okay, I could give it a try...I'd love to try it out at least..." I enthused, incredulous of this surprising offer.

Helen took my hand in hers:

"Now we won't do anything rash, just see how you get on with Paola for a little while. It will be up to her whether or not you should go into this. I trust her word so, for me, her word is final," she cautiously affirmed, "I can't see what harm a week or two will do when you would otherwise be moping around this place?!"

"Okay, yes! Yes! Please Paola! Please can I be your intern?!" I over-enthusiastically asked, "when can I start?"

"You start tomorrow morning 10am. Do not be late," she said to me in a stern, professional voice which I had not heard from her before.

"Yay! I got a job. I got a job." I mockingly taunted at Helen, raising my glass of red wine to my lips, grateful that this would get her off my case for a while.

"You've got an internship... and you have ME to thank for that, you cheeky little bitch!" she retorted.

I laughed so hard I spewed my mine back into the glass.

"Don't worry 'Elen, I shall teach some manners to this 'cheeky little bitch'," Paola said with a deadpan voice. She lifted her glass for a toast and we all joyously followed her. With ritualistic eye contact, she toasted:

"To little Miss Lottie, so that she will learn some manners... and make 'er mother proud."

We all clinked glasses and took a sip. I felt so honoured, so humbled and yet so unfamiliar with all of this. What would tomorrow have in store? My excitement and wonder subdued me for the rest of the evening and, as I listened to the girls chat about other things, my mind drifted into a very pleasant haze.

To be continued...soon...