New Mum Shares Her Husband

Story Info
Does the widow help the new parents or the other way round?
3.2k words
4.53
8.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline had been a widow for over a year. 52 years old and a fitness fanatic. She still had a social life with the friends she shared with her husband. It was exclusively couples and all were older than she was. Pauline was not unhappy but did crave some younger company. Sex with her husband had been very limited but she did miss what they had had.

She had popped into her neighbors to check on them as they had just had their first baby. Tom and Jan had always been friendly and did give her support when her husband died. Pauline was keen to help with the new baby if she could. Never having had children she was a little nervous.

"How are you doing Jan? Is the baby, sorry Rory, doing well?"

"He is doing great but I am very sore and cannot move around easily. Tom is out doing some shopping he should not be long."

"I would love to help you but am not sure how. Babies scare me a little but if there is anything I can do it would be so nice to repay some of the kindness you have shown me over the last year or so."

"That is so kind. If I think of something I will definitely ask you. You could just take Rory for me for me while I pop to the toilet."

Pauline was surprised at how comfortable she was holding the little baby. When Jan returned she had a strange look on her face.

"What's wrong Jan you look like you are trying to work out a difficult mathematical puzzle? Are you okay, can I help with something?"

"Well I don't know whether what I am thinking is the most silly idea or not. No I cannot even tell you it is so stupid."

"Well you can tell me your thought, what harm could that do? If it is silly I can tell you."

"You don't understand you might be really offended or upset by my thoughts. We both like you so much I would hate it if I upset you."

"I will make a promise. I will tell you if the idea is daft but whatever it is it will not upset me. Now spit it out."

"Well, how can I put this? Here goes. Tom is extremely highly sexed, which is wonderful but I am afraid that me being out of action for weeks or months could be a real problem for him. It was no problem during the pregnancy as he loved the bump and was overjoyed at the increase in the size of my boobs."

"Eh yes, I understand but how might I be able to help?"

"Would you consider having sex with him?"

Pauline was stunned by the question and she paused before she trusted her voice enough to say anything coherent.

"Even if I said yes what makes you think he would be interested in me? I am about 25 years older than him. Old enough to be his mother."

"Oh I can promise you he does not see you as a mother figure. We have not talked about you many times but after one discussion I had to punish him by withdrawing privileges for a whole week. He is more guarded in, let's say, his fulsome praise of you after that. I understand he may not be attractive to you, or even if he is you would not want to sleep with him. I should not have embarrassed you."

"You are right that I am very embarrassed but it is because I have always found him very sexy and generally gorgeous. It is however a huge leap from there to thinking about getting naked with him. How could you be happy with the idea of us being so intimate?"

"I love Tom and know how difficult it would be for him to go without for weeks or even months. He would not exactly be cheating on me as I would be giving the two of you may blessing. I would be under no pressure to have sex until I am ready. I know he finds you stunning and that would be difficult for me but I trust you both. Please think about it. I will not mention it again unless you raise it."

"I promise to think about and give you an answer whatever I think. Will you mention it to Tom?"

"No it would be cruel beyond believe to get him all excited as you might well say no. It could spoil the friendship we all have."

Later that evening Pauline was still thinking about nothing but the opportunity offered to her by Jan. She realized that she had completely shut her sexuality down since her husband had died. She had not thought about sex and had not masturbated since. It scared her how alive she felt and that she was feeling very aroused. She had known almost immediately that she would not turn down the proposal. She was now desperate to talk to Jan and offer herself for anything Tom could dream up. She picked up the phone but realized with a baby that Jan would not appreciate a call at 9 in the evening.

An hour later she was in bed. Sleep was hard to find and when it did arrive she suffered erotic dreams/thoughts that were completely alien to her. In the morning she paced up and down until she thought it was late enough to go next door. She was a little thrown when Tom answered the door and invited her in leaving her to chat with Jan.

"How did your night go? Did Rory sleep well and more importantly how did you do Jan?"

"Really well if two periods of two hours or less is good. The breastfeeding means there is little or nothing Tom can help with."

"I thought I would let you know I would be delighted to help you as we discussed yesterday if you have not changed your mind?"

"Oh Tom will be so excited about that. It would make me so happy to see a smile on his face."

Tom came into the room carrying three cups of tea.

"What will bring a smile to my face, my little milk dispenser?"

"After that comment I am not sure whether to tell you the exciting news. I tell you what if you answer this next question honestly I will tell you what we are talking about. The question is what do you think about Pauline particularly her body?"

"Oh Jan you can't embarrass the poor man like that. But more you cannot embarrass me by asking me to listen to his answer."

"You know Jan that I have always loved you and your body more than anyone else."

"Nice try now answer the question."

"You know I have always found Pauline attractive. You have a great figure Pauline I have always admired it."

"I know that your answer is true but use some of the descriptive words you have used when talking to me before. What did you say about her bottom, her boobs and her legs? Trust me you will regret it if you bottle your reply."

"You are being really mean to Tom, Jan. The poor man cannot win and it is getting me quite flustered."

"I think if he knew the prize for answering this honestly he would have you more than flustered."

"I have called your bottom peachy and very spankable. Your boobs as perfect with the most suckable nipples I have ever seen. Your legs a beautiful staircase to heaven. Sorry Pauline I apologies for being so inappropriate. There just how much trouble am I in?"

"None from me. I not sure about the spankable bit but you have just made an old girl very happy."

"Trust me when I say that even that answer was the cleaned up version but it was at least honest. I think we should tell him about our discussion and your decision. Please tell him everything."

"I wish I could but I am much to embarrassed to tell him. Please explain it to him as you did to me."

'Okay. Given that I am out of commission sexually for a while I asked Pauline if she would consider being intimate with you. Whether she would make love to you, have sex with you."

"I think we all know what being intimate means. I am really shocked by the idea. Did you really agree to it Pauline? If so it was not out of pity was it?"

"No I did not agree to it, I was stunned by how excited I was about it. I have thought about nothing else for the last day. I see you are hesitant. I completely understand if you think it is a bad idea. I am scared that having done nothing sexual for over a year I will be a basket case in bed."

"My hesitation is not concerns about you, your performance or your attractiveness. It is that I have never been unfaithful and I might enjoy it too much. Nothing is more important to me than Jan."

"Right you two. I am going to stop you from dancing around the maypole. Tom will be knocking on your door at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon. I want to hear that you fucked each other stupid. I want to hear that as long as you are both walking you will want to do it the next day too. Do you understand?"

There were no more than embarrassed nods from both of them. Pauline stayed for only a few more minutes, as she was afraid the couple would sense her high state of arousal.

If the previous 24 hours had been difficult for Pauline the next were worse. Before her marriage she had felt sexually aware for much of the time but this had faded gradually as married life had dulled her senses. What she was experiencing now was perpetual awareness or almost perpetual arousal.

She spent all morning trimming her pubic hair until it was almost non-existent. She realized that sexual practices had changed since she was Tom's age and decided as a precaution to give herself two enemas to ensure that if things turned to anal she would not be embarrassed about cleanliness. During the second enema she was really afraid that she would orgasm, as the feeling of fullness was very stimulating. Finally she made herself up as if preparing to go out on a date. Just before 2 o'clock she had to make the decision whether to change her very wet panties for a dry pair. She knew he would find wet panties exciting but felt embarrassed and slutty with the wet pair on. Dry ones won the day.

Her heart raced and her mouth dried when the front door bell rang. She could hardly make her legs propel her to answer it.

"Tom, I am so scared I am not sure I can go through with this."

"You do not need to worry. If you do not wish to do anything that is fine. If you are just nervous we can take it really slowly. Maybe just a massage today and move forward when and if you are ready."

"Oh thank you that helps so much to know I am not under pressure to perform. I am scared you will hate my body, it has been so long since a man saw me naked for the first time."

"Your body could never disappoint me. I have seen you sunbath and wow, just wow. If you are nervous of getting naked why don't you just give me a sensuous massage? I am nervous too but would love a little pampering."

Having dressed herself so that undressing would be exciting she went to change while Tom stripped and laid himself on top of the towel on the bed. He laid on his front with no clothes on. She was not sure whether to wear a dressing gown but plumped instead for her gym kit. Three quarter length leggings with no thongs and a top that was little more than a tight bra. She felt sexy but also safe.

She was stunned when she saw Tom naked. She had expected it but was shocked at the muscular back and the taut surprisingly large backside. She had taken a course in sports massage but had never massaged a man before. While her whole body was still as excited as if she was actually making love her brain had calmed so she was able to pour some oil onto his back and start the massage.

The tension eased from his body almost straight away as he gave out a long deep sigh. She worked almost professionally starting with his shoulders and back then moving to his legs and feet. There was nothing sexual until she moved to his bottom. It was as she applied deep massage to both of his cheeks at the same time and the dark crinkled skin of his anus peeked into view more and more. She deliberately worked in towards his anus to get a better view.

She recharged her fingers with the oil before returning to his bottom. This time she abandoned massage and gently played the pads of her fingers over the dark hole. He wondered many times whether she would just enter the lubricated hole but it never quite came. She sensed his breathing change and knew he was loving it.

"Time for you to turn over so I can massage your front."

"Are you sure you are ready for this Pauline? Do not feel pressured."

"If you don't turn over I will turn you over myself. Oh that is beautiful. I haven't seen one that beautiful in years. I see you enjoyed my playing with your bottom. I was worried that I might be phased by my first new cock in years but it is lovely I want to hold it and eat it. But let's keep the pace nice and slow."

Her massage of his chest and legs was briefer than his back as she was so aware of his erect cock. Eventually she could resist no longer and after applying oil directly to his prick she started to massage it. The word massage did not describe it. She masturbated him blatantly with great enthusiasm as his eyes misted over and closed.

He was rock hard with the head now a deep purple. She wanted to excite him, she wanted to take him in her mouth, and she wanted to make him explode. She didn't want this time to end and knew an orgasm would change everything. She was completely unable to make a decision. She carried on with one hand gently stroking his cock. Her other hand went to his balls and teased them gently. There was no pretense of massage now particularly as her finger moved from his balls to his anus.

It only just entered his bottom until it found his prostate. If she knew anything about sex she knew about the prostate. It was the one thing her husband was really into. She worked Tom's until he lost any ability to resist. Her hand on his shaft slackened and her thumb played just below the head of his cock.

He knew he would cum but had no idea when she would allow him to. She knew exactly where he was and that if she denied him now it would be cruel beyond believe. She also realized that if she carried on her dripping pussy would find no relief tonight. It was less than a minute before the first squirt exploded and hit the headboard behind him. The second hit his hair and face.

She had never seen anything like it. It took her excitement to new levels. She had produced a sensational orgasm in Tom. He was still in the throes of his orgasm but it was now a dribble. From nowhere she found herself taking his slightly wilting prick into her mouth. She did not know why but she just needed to do it.

A wave of disappointment hit her as she realized that she would enjoy no fucking tonight. She would probably not even have an orgasm today. Her spirit was lifted when the head of his prick grew quickly in her mouth. He couldn't could he? Her husband had been unable to perform for hours not minutes after an orgasm. She didn't get her hopes up too much until she realized that not only the head was hard but also he had a full wonderful erection in only a minute or two.

"I think it is time for you to get naked. That was beautiful but I hope you are happy to let me see, enjoy and fuck your beautiful body."

"Are you really up for fucking me after that orgasm? It looked so fantastic and exciting can you really keep it up?"

"Don't you worry about me? I think you need me to get you ready. Would you like me to go down on you? You must need a little excitement before I fuck your pussy? Let me take those sexy clothes off. Oh my I was wrong you look more than ready. You are looking wonderful down there. I want to lick you or fuck you."

"Stop talking, don't waste time. I am going to get on top of you and swallow your prick in my very hungry excited pussy."

She did just what she said. She was desperate for some odd reason to take his prick fully in one push. He was too big for her to do that and it was about half a dozen hard thrusts before his prick was worrying her cervix.

"Fuck you are big and so hard. I have forgotten what that is like. Please don't fuck me yet I think I will cum too quickly and spoil it. Thank you just let me fuck you. Oh my husband never played with my nipples, that is heavenly. I don't want to cum yet but fuck that is so, sooo good. I cannot stop it I am going to, I am going to cum. Please cum with me."

She appeared almost demented as she started fucking so quickly he was afraid she would hurt herself. He just managed to keep hold of her nipples but her violent movement meant he had to squeeze them very hard.

"That was amazing. That was better than, it was better than,........ it was just beautiful thank you. You haven't cum again have you, sorry."

"You are right that was amazing, just amazing. Don't worry if you just stay where you are I will cum deep in your wonderful pussy."

He just fucked her with no urgency until he almost gently came deep in her pussy, thanking her for a beautiful time.

With Jan's complete support Jackie and Tom enjoyed very regular sex. Jackie experienced new things that she had never even thought of. Tom loved developing and widening his older neighbors sexual horizons. Months later when Jan was fully re-commissioned Jackie would regularly join the couple and always left feeling deeply sexually satisfied. Her sex life had changed forever, for the better.