New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lusterday
lusterday
18 Followers

I was on calls for most of the day but went downstairs to make some lunch. Mike came out of his office and joined me and told me had just gotten a text from Brad. I felt my face get red and quickly turned and opened the fridge to make sure Mike didn't notice. "He asked us to come over on Saturday evening for a BBQ. He is inviting a few of the other neighbors he has met since moving to the neighborhood," Mike said. "I told him that I was away this weekend at my brother's bachelor party, but he insisted that you join."

I paused, but then replied "It'll be weird to not know anyone, aside from Brad, who I barely know. But I have nothing else going on, and guess it might be good to meet some of the other neighbors."

Mike smiled and said "Yeah, I think that's a great idea. I'll tell him you are in."

So many thoughts were racing through my head as we ate lunch, but I reassured myself that I could always cancel if I was not up for it. Mike gave me Brad's number and I stored it in my phone.

The rest of the day dragged and all I could think about was that I would be at Brad's house in a matter of days and how awkward that will be after having seen him naked. After work, I went for an extra-long run, since I really didn't work out in the morning like I was supposed to. It felt good to clear my head, sweat, and just listen to music. As I returned to my house, I see Brad standing in his driveway, sweaty, and stretching. He waves me over and as I approach he asks, "Hey! How was your run?"

Still catching my breath, I muttered, "Pretty good. Beautiful day for one. Did you just get back from one yourself?"

Brad smiled, and said "What gave that away?" We both laughed and I couldn't help but check him out as he continued to stretch. "Mike told me you were in for Saturday. That's great to hear." We chatted only a minute longer, before he told me to come by at 6 PM on Saturday and I headed inside to shower.

As I walked into the house, the only thing on my mind was getting up to my office. I knew there was a chance that Brad was headed directly to a shower after he stretched. I see Mike chugging some water in the kitchen and told me he was headed out for a run. I tell him to enjoy and walked swiftly up the stairs. When I get into the office, I close the door behind me and assume, what is now becoming, my usual position. I patiently wait a few minutes and through the window I see Brad, only missing the shirt he was just wearing. I see him walk into the bathroom, in just shorts, and then out of view. Looks like it was just to pee, as he was back just a minute later, walking back into the bedroom. He sits on the edge of the bed, peels off his socks and tosses them. He then stands up and pulls down his running shorts. Out flops his big penis, looking slightly more than fully soft. He reaches down, scratches his huge balls, and then throws his dirty clothes to the side. I watch his butt as he walks into the bathroom and off into the shower.

It seems like a lifetime in the time it takes him to shower, but in reality, it was under 10 minutes. He stands in front of the mirror, fully naked, drying off his head. My eyes go directly to his penis. It is just hanging there, looking slightly fluffed, with so much weight. He makes sure he is completely dry, drops the towel, and stares into the mirror, just taking in the sight. His left hand goes down and gives his cock a squeeze and then he flings it about for a second or two. Then out of nowhere, still staring at the mirror, he just twists his hips rapidly and his cock swings from side to side, slapping across his thighs. It is almost like Brad is trying to get the blood flowing. It seems to be working because he is hanging lower than ever and walks out of the bathroom. The view from the front is just as absurd looking because of how thick it looks, even when not fully hard. He heads out of the room and I do the same, in complete shock (although I'm not sure why) at what I saw.

I go off to shower and get myself off, while doing so. I don't think I masturbate enough, but I am thinking that it may be because Mike and I have a good sex life. Either way it feels amazing completely relaxes me. We have a low-key evening and while watching TV with Mike, I decide to blow him. He was wearing sweats, so easy access, and I just pull down the front as I kneel in front of him. Mike lifts his butt and pulls down the rest, as I take his soft, but growing dick in my mouth. It ends up being quite sloppy for a couch blowjob, but I insist on taking him all the way down. It only lasts a few minutes before Mike his shooting down the back of my throat. I always swallow, to me I feel it is actually less of a mess. I come up and give him a quick kiss, which we both secretly love. We decide to call it a night and get to sleep.

I wake to my alarm the next morning and actually decide to forego checking the office for a naked Brad, and work out instead. It is becoming too much of a hobby and need to start weening myself off (no pun intended). In any case, the next few days fly by and end up having no organic sightings of Brad. I am a bit proud of myself for this, because I realize I could have easily fallen into the trap of just camping out in the office any chance I get.

It is finally Friday and Mike left bright and early for a weekend away for his brother's bachelor party. I on the other hand really slack off at work, but it feels OK because it is a Friday during the summer. I decide to text Brad to see what I can bring over tomorrow. He tells me absolutely nothing, but there is no chance I am doing that. I'll bring over a bottle of wine, as I never show up empty handed. I chill on the couch all night watching TV and just zoning out, before heading to bed early.

I decide to get up early and go for a nice long run. I know I have plans later and will be good to get it out of the way. It felt so good to get out and run, all my nerves just melt away. When I am back at the house, I decide to jump in the pool and then lounge around a bit. As it gets later in the afternoon, I realize I should probably start getting ready to head next door. I decide to pour myself a glass of wine to take the edge off and head upstairs. I decide to just wear a nice sundress, as it's a beautiful night. The wine is just what I needed and soon after I head out the door to head to Brad's.

I show up about 15 minutes late, because I definitely did not want to be the first one there. I knock on his front door and he answers, giving me a hug. He said that a few others just got here and he walked me through the foyer. The inside of his house looks exactly like mine, confirming my thoughts about his bedroom layout. We walk into the kitchen and there are a bunch of introductions. In total there 6 of us. Myself, Brad, an older couple from across the street, and another married couple from down the block. We move outside, have drinks, and eat food all night. Maybe I shouldn't have had that wine earlier, but I felt like I needed it. In any case, definitely feeling buzzed as we sit and talk on his patio. Before you know it, both couples decide that it was time to call it a night and stood up to leave. I didn't move with them, I guess because I didn't even think of it. It then felt awkward for me to do the exact same thing, as if it was a mass exodus. I decided to stay seated and looked down at my phone and saw it was only 9:30 PM.

Brad then broke the ice and said "Well, guess it's just the two of us. Can I get you another drink?"

I thought for a second, and then said "Yeah sure, why not." Brad smiled and got us two new drinks. As we sat around the table, feeling quite buzzed, Brad mentioned something about jumping in the hot tub. The hot tub was not in view of my window, so I had no idea it even existed before tonight.

"What do you say we hang there, so much nicer?", Brad asked.

I decided to reply quickly "Oh, I'd have to go home and get my suit."

Brad then agreed, "That's cool, I have nowhere to go."

I don't know if it was the alcohol or sheer laziness, but knowing his proclivity for nudity, I said "I could also just go in naked. I don't feel like walking all the way over there and I don't care if you don't care."

Brad smiled, "That's absolutely fine with me, I usually go naked but was going to wear my suit as a courtesy."

I quickly said "Please don't dress for me, do as you would normally do."

Brad stood up and walked over to the hot tub to take off the cover and I soon followed. As I walked up to it, I quickly took off my clothes, bearing all in the fresh air and in clear view of Brad. I could see him eying me as I stepped into the tub and under the bubbly water. There would be no word of this to Mike, as I can't imagine he would be OK with this situation. Brad took off his shirt, tossed it to the side, and then slowly lowered his swimsuit. He looks my way and catches me looking directly at his cock as it comes into view. The vantage point that I have is up-close and personal, I am mere feet from him as he steps into the hot tub. His cock was hanging very heavy and soft. Up close I noticed how smooth and plump looking it really is. Now with most of our bodies under the water, our eyes met, with him full well knowing I just stared at his penis for several seconds. To break the silence a bit, Brad asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint. I nodded and he leaned over the edge to grab it out of his pants. While doing so, I got a close-up of his nice ass.

We hung out in the hot tub and continued to drink, smoked, and talked about everything. I even decided to text Mike, who was likely equally as drunk, and tell him goodnight. All was well and then the conversation led to the topic of nudity. Brad mentioned that he was surprised for me to volunteer to go in the hot tub naked. I laughed but insisted that I'm proud of my body and don't care as much.

I then said, and I guess the alcohol did the talking "You have nothing to be ashamed of with your body."

Brad blushed and cracked a smile, "I did see you staring at me when I walked into the tub. You see anything you like?"

I looked at him in the eyes and just said "everything."

You can tell Brad now knew it was game on. I think all of the dirty talk was getting him wound up, because the way he was sitting and at 6'5 only so much fits in the tub. You could see his cock getting closer and closer to the surface. Soon It was impossible to ignore and I was staring right at his fat cockhead now clearing the surface.

We had been sitting across from each other the entire time and I decide to slide my way over. As I come up against Brad, I reach under water and feel his cock. As I wrap my fingers around it, I can't help feeling amazed at how thick it really is. "You have such a huge cock. You know that don't you?"

Brad replied, "Yes, it would look weird if it wasn't proportional." In his defense, he has huge hands, so it probably felt somewhat normal to him.

"Can I ask how big it really is? I am very bad at these things and I feel like I have to know... for science." We both laughed.

Brad said, "Fine, but this absolutely did not happen, as far as anyone else knows."

I laughed "Do you think I'd tell Mike about this! It would all be over in minutes."

"Anyway, back to the question. How big?" I pressed him.

"If you must know, just over 9.5 inches," he proudly said.

All I could say was "wow." In my head, the only thing I could think of is the difference between him and Mike. Brad was a full three inches longer.

Noticing my silence, he asks "Ever had one that size?"

I stopped to think, and remembered there being one guy that was big right before she started dating Mike. He was probably 8 inches long, but there was no chance he was as big as Brad. "No," I replied, "definitely not." Wanting to know more, I asked "How thick?"

He smiled, "Someone has a ton of questions tonight."

I laughed and said, "Listen I might as well ask, I've never seen anything like it."

"It's 6.7 around, but who's counting," Brad joked.

It made complete sense. He is just about two inches thicker than Mike. "That's an awfully precise number," I teased.

Brad came back quickly "Listen, you're not the first to ask, so I figure give an accurate measurement."

I guess he was right. I only know Mike's because he admitted that every guy has measured and he was no different. I was still gripping his fat cock with one hand, and my fingers were not close to touching. It just felt like so much to hold at once.

Brad finally said "Hey listen. What do you say we take this inside? We've already come this far, might as well make it worth it."

I paused for a second, because I knew he was right. I've had my hand around his cock for 10 minutes, might as well get the full experience. "Ok sure, let's do it," I agreed.

In silence, fully nude, we toweled off outside for a few minutes and then stepped in the kitchen. Looking down, Brad was closer to a fluffed softy. Hanging low and fat, but nowhere near hard. As I stared at what looked like a huge slab of meat, I felt the primal urge to want it inside of me.

He walked me upstairs and we went into his room. I looked outside and could see my office window, a little too close for comfort. I quickly forgot about that as Brad jumped onto the bed. He had his long legs spread wide with his soft cock just laying right in between, over his balls, and laying on the bed. I looked directly into his eyes as I crawled up the foot of the bed, then changing my focus to his cock. I stared right at the fat head that was getting larger by the second, as blood rushed to his cock. It just continued to expand, ending in just an immense object attached to his body. I stared in awe for a few seconds, but then made my way to the top of his cock. I opened my mouth wide to take his entire head in my mouth. I was impressed with myself, but then slowly realize that I could only go so far before things got very tight. I sort of just gagged on his head for a few seconds and then came back up, creating a sloppy mess. Brad looked down at me in pleasure and I decided to go back for more. Overall, while I was giving it a valiant effort, not much was happening. There was simply just too much cock for my mouth. He could tell that I was getting a bit frustrated, "Hey listen. You gave it shot, doesn't look like its working, all good."

He turned me over and we switched positions as he went down on me, using a combination of his tongue and fingers. I was orgasming in no time and I feel like he didn't have to do much, I was all worked up. I whispered to him, "I want you to fuck me," as I felt a wave of emotion come over me. It was true, there was nothing more that I wanted at that moment than for him to fuck me hard. He got up from my pussy and asked me if he needed to wear a condom and yelled "no" without even thinking. I was on birth control and Brad seemed like a clean guy, I wanted to spare no part of this. He nodded and with his cock in this hand, he slapped my clit with it as it began to harden. The sheer weight of it hitting my pussy made me wince in pleasure, it felt so good.

After a few more loud slaps, it was at full mast, protruding from his body and pointing out and upward. He began to rub the large head around my pussy, as I gladly welcomed him in. I couldn't tell if he was teasing me, or just warming me up, but either way it was working. As I looked down I saw him push forward and felt him move inside me. My pussy lips gripped his cock tight, it felt like nothing I've ever felt before. There was just so much of it and it didn't even look like he made much progress. I felt stretched and at my maximum capacity as he continued to push forward a bit, and then slightly back. With each stroke, he would push further, almost gradually making his way in. With each stroke there was a tinge of both pain and then intense pleasure. I moaned loudly, which is not like me, and my body shuddered in orgasm. I came hard and according to Brad, he was only about half way in.

Brad continued to pump slowly in and out of my pussy, continuing to move further inside of me. With each stroke was this overwhelming sense of fullness, almost as if I was running out of room, which was partially true. I soon felt him tapping on my cervix, which has only happened once before. It was not painful but a different kind of pleasure. Again, I didn't mind it and Brad looked so hot completely tearing me up and kept complimenting how tight I felt. Brad repositioned himself a bit and somehow going even deeper, which I didn't know was possible. He brought me to another intense orgasm as I grabbed his nipples. "Almost there," he said, as he gave it one last push and felt his pubic bone hit mine. I could barely breathe that is how full I felt and just yelled out in pleasure.

Brad seemed to be enjoying it too, now lifting my legs and pumping hard, with his heavy balls slapping my ass. Between the drinks, the joint, and the pleasure I was experiencing, I was in another world. Brad continued to plow my pussy, and the upward curve of his cock would hit me in just the right spot on every stroke. I could tell he was getting ready to bust based on his facial expression and he pushed hard and I felt a tremendous release from inside of me. Brad was shooting his cum all over my insides and I couldn't be happier. I am not sure what had become of me, but I truly was in heaven. As he pulled out of my pussy, I heard a loud plop from the suction of his cockhead in my pussy. He just rolled over and we just laid there in silence, covered in sweat and cum.

Brad got up and wiped himself off and threw me a towel. As his cock swung extremely large, it was almost hypnotizing. I quickly snapped out of it and cleaned myself up. I tossed on my sundress and looked back at Brad, who was still naked. "Not a person knows about this, do you hear me?" I reminded him.

He looked back at me and smiled, "Of course not."

I shot him a wink, said goodnight, and saw myself out. I walked back to my house and directly into my shower, as much as I wanted to just fall asleep. I felt like the least I could do is shower off the sex and get into the bed, that I share with my husband, clean. I showered and then fell asleep quickly, completely tired out from a crazy night.

When I woke up the next morning, I could still feel my pussy pulsing. The feeling from the night before just didn't go away and it was very tender to the touch. As I laid in bed, I thought about a lot, now that I was sober with a slight hangover. I wondered if I would ever be the same again down there? I also decided that I was going to act like it was a tame night over at Brad's when Mike asks me when he gets home later tonight. I've never cheated on him, or anyone for that matter, so I don't think he will suspect anything. As I was scrolling on my phone, I see a message notification pop up from Brad. I quickly open and greeted with a picture of his hard, fat cock, with his hand at the base. Following, his text said "I know you've probably been thinking about this. Thanks for last night."

Completely in shock that I just got a picture of the cock that was impaling me just hours earlier, I quickly changed his name in my phone and hid the picture. I texted him back with a simple, "so good." I then deleted the text and decided to start my day.

lusterday
lusterday
18 Followers
12