All Comments on 'New Neighbor'

by lusterday

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Time to put in a pool. Pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I watched my older neighbor chopping wood every so often, he had a nice body, his umph sound would get me wet. I imagined him thrusting into me as my husband humped away. :)

romancerromancerabout 2 years ago

Good story - coupla suggestions: don't switch from past tense to present and back to past - the story happened in the past, so keep telling it there. Also, enough with the "rock hard" phrase - it's overused to the point of having become downright trite, and unless someone has really, really strange physiognomy, it's inaccurate. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

married a year... and already a gutter slut. Jesus, what a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Notwithstanding her intention not to repeat their Saturday night fuck, it appears that she is going down the road to cuckold hubby. I feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should’ve been in the Cheating Slut category.

Soundguy39Soundguy39about 2 years ago

It started off great and it sounded like they had a great marriage and sex life. What a fast change of events she chose right after that. The first chance she got when hubby was gone, she's telling Brad she wants to skinny dip and strips off first to stare at his junk. Poor Mike. She kept the dick pic and changed Brad's name in her phone? Like he would never answer her phone for her ringing by the side of their pool or in the car. I hope that picture backs up on their shared Google pics and she gets busted! Already planning her lies and deceptions, but already made her first, or 12th mistake. What a SLUT!!

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago

Another cuck story, started good but turned to shit!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

I have mixed feeling about this story. Back in the early 80’s thru the mid 90’s I ran a swing club for couples for my boss. I got involved with a nice couple and in my case it was the opposite of the story. The husband was the one that was hung (had to be 9-10 inches) where I’m a “normal” 7 inches. She told me once after her and I had sex that one reason she enjoyed sex with me was that her husband would sometimes get carried away and pound her to hard and deep. That stroked my ego for sure. Lol So yes I’m split over the outcome of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved your story, super hot. Couldn’t help stroking my cock through the entire thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was fully expecting at the end to find that the two men were always on their phones because they were sexting each other.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Makes no sense. What a total whore the wife is. She sees one bigger dick and that’s enough to say fuck my marriage? I hope he gave her an STD. She deserves it. The way the story is written it’s almost impossible to justify her actions in any way. She says she has never cheated on anyone until she did. Reality check. Very very few 9 or 10 inch cocks in the world and a big dick does not equal incredible sex. It’s laughable. Ive known quite a few women and not one would flush a happy, sexually gratifying marriage down the crapper for a couple of useless extra inches of dick. The story doesn’t even come close to ringing true in any aspect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous