All Comments on 'New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 01'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Pretty long , but excellent - had me hard all the way through

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
WOW excellent ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

I definitely can't wait to read what happens next๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good but...

Had to laugh when I read that liking I've cream and watching movies is apparently a feminine thing? And here I thought they were pretty gender neutral interests...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucked up

Way to long and twisted. This guy is a predator who turns on those that try to help him. Fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fking hot

Need so much suck my first cock.. o am married but think a lot in big cock and i want so much suck suck suck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I can relate to this story in that I was hooked from the time I first took a cock into my mouth. I had not been drugged but it was a wonderful feeling having a hard cock in my mouth. When I felt his cock get harder I knew he was going to cum and I couldnโ€™t wait. The I felt him start to cum and I knew I wanted all of it . I swallowed all of it and he filled my mouth again. It was the best sexual experience I had ever had. That night I ended up sucking 4 cocks. It was the best night ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Awesome first chapter. Can't wait for more. Came twice already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

So the guy uses truth sermon on his male buddy? Seems like a waste? Sorry but Iโ€™ve read other stories by you and this one is truly the worst, zero stars, long wordy not a rousing total garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
John is a terrible person

Dude literally drugged and took advantage of Steve.

Steve literally helped this guy move in, helped him feel at home in the neighborhood, fed him, and tried to hook him up after learning of his wife's death.

John drugs him, rapes him, makes him watch porn multiple times after learning that porn nearly ruined his marriage, implies that he is going to fuck Steve's wife, all around cheating. Add that onto him being fucking insane if he actually thinks the "bad guys" would bug some random person's house. If he doesn't honestly think that then it is even worse since he is using that as a way to manipulate Steve.

Plus, he probably already did it to the other neighbor too.

This is just a rough read tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Don't mind the hateful simpletons that only want righteous stories that line up with their unfounded moral superiority.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Great story!!

Looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like Steve

Much like Steve in the story, I would read it cum go away from it, start up again cum again, over and over until I finished it. Great writing and I canโ€™t wait for chapter 2.

curioustimcurioustimover 4 years ago
cant wait for next story!!!!

This was soooo hot... had me hard the entire story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please write another chapter!!

Love the story so far and looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story!

Please add more.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

So Hot! First story of yours I read. Canโ€™t wait to read all of them.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Soooo, high marks for a verrrry sexy gay male story.... that belongs in mind control.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Fits a lot of categories, huh? Just now got gay but has a healthy dose of Mind Control. If this is a Gay Male story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!!! What a story. This made me as hard as a rock!! I love the mind suggestions and making him suck cock! It makes me hungry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wifeโ€™s name is Shelley and I definitely fit the role of โ€œStevieโ€. Great story

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy12 months ago

I want to be Stevie. Lucky cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My first time sucking a cock was just a month ago. A long divorced golf buddy of mine invited me back to his nearby condo after a round. Told me to grab a beer while he took a shower. Heโ€™s a real ripped x-athlete and came downstairs wearing just a pair of basketball shorts. He started talking about his latest female conquest. What a smoking body she has and what a great fcuk she was. I felt my cock getting hard. Then looked and could see his cock already hard as the outline was easy to see. A few beers later and a shared joint and suddenly Iโ€™m on my knees sucking his cock. Unbelievable! I loved the heat and texture. Especially loved the feeling of it growing in my mouth. I remember thinking why do women so often decline to service their man this way. Then he told me to look up into his eyes as I sucked his cock. I felt to sexy doing that. I moved from my own world into his world of pleasure. I know I love to have my balls massaged during a blowjob so I gently riled his balls, then carefully pulling on them. Soon he grabbed my head with both hands and started to thrust deep into my mouth. I knew he was close. Bam, bam, bam three jets flooded my mouth. I swallowed without even thinking about it. Kept sucking as he softened and pulled out. He told me he I was amazing. Strangely I felt proud to have satisfied him. When he asked if I wanted to do it again, I said anytime! That was 4 blowjobs ago. Last time we never made it to the course!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I remember the first time I sucked a mans cock as you described so well. As soon as I could smell it and when it entered my mouth I lost my mind. It felt so right. I was so turned on I was shaking and my cock was about to burst through its skin I was so hard.. Did I really have a cock in my mouth? I didn't care I just went crazy on it. The pre cum was like an aphrodisiac. I was bobbing up and down desperately. Looking up to his strong gaze in pure submission to him, I just had to please him! I licked and kissed every single inch of his groan area. I mean every where. The scent, oh man, the scent of his cock sent me to the moon! I put my hands on his chest, and like Stevie, I grabbed and held tight his round, steely ass cheeks. My gay side exploded that night. His encouragement and moaning were so erotic. It was a cut, 7 inch cock of medium thickness. Perfect brown bush that I desperately tried to get my nose buried into with his cock in my throat ( I couldn't make...boo!). And I felt the naughtiness when I took his wrinkled, leather nutsack into my mouth, his cock on my forehead, and our eyes locked together. I held his ass cheeks again when he erupted my prize into my mouth. I swallowed some and then let the rest ooze out onto his manhood as I continued to suck him. 15 minutes of pure pleasure and the realization that I was a cock sucker and I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous