New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Stevie, you were too easy. $25K was nothing to him." He was excited to hear more.

"Well, let me finish. So, I made her give him a blow job naked at her kitchen table, but I told her she had to beg him for it like the cock sucking money grubbing whore she was and It better end with him cumming in her mouth. If they did not make it convincing, I would dial Shelley on the spot. I'm pretty sure Beth was holding in some resentment about being strung along. I'm thinking daddy dearest made a few promises about leaving his wife and hadn't followed through. Long story short, she made it a good one and then told us to get the fuck out of her house. She collected his clothes, tossed them into the hall and shoved him out the door, and then me behind him."

"You got some balls Stevie Boy." He said almost in disbelief.

"Would you believe that was the last time I ever spoke to Beth?" I grinned.

"No shit?" he asked sarcastically.

"What about the in-laws?"

"Shelley's mom has always loved me."

"And?"

"Dad and I get along fine. We watch the cowboys together at family events, we make small talk, and no one would ever suspect anything was wrong between us. Did I mention in the hallway after she threw us out, I told him I would be taking the $600 per month rent money and put it in a college fund for our kids?"

"Holy shit! Really?"

"Yep, to this day $600/month. There's over $100K in an account Shelley doesn't know about."

"What happens when she finds out?" My parents have passed, so I'm going to tell her they left a secret fund for the kids, that wasn't mentioned in the will. The account is in both my name and my father's name. So, good ole Bob, won't try to sneak credit for it."

"I love it Stevie. Your father in law is your bitch!" He grinned wildly.

"Ok, so let's get real for a minute. What's the worst thing you've done to Shelley?" he asked nonchalantly.

My eyes widened in panic as the memory immediately came front and center. "What do you mean..."

"Come on Stevie, I could tell you know exactly what I mean, and you know exactly what it is. I need to know you trust me fully and this is the way. Tell me Stevie. It will be just between you and me." He looked at me calmly and seriously.

Somehow it felt like a relief to be able to talk about it. I held out my glass and he filled it again. I remember thinking I wanted more for the courage, and for an excuse for opening up.

"We had been married for about a year, still experimenting sexually. I became a little obsessed with anal sex. Before we were married, I would watch porn and what would always get me off was a woman taking it in the ass and loving it."

"Who doesn't fantasize about that Buddy. There was a lady marine in Iraq... Sorry, continue."

"After several awkward discussions, I convinced her to try it." I hesitated.

"And?" he prodded.

I took is slow, I started with a back rub, slow and sensual from her shoulders on down. I spread her legs slowly with my knees as I touched every inch of her shoulders and back. I kissed her beautiful ass for what seemed like forever. Don't get me wrong, I would kiss that ass for a week and never get tired. The point is I went slow and easy, getting her relaxed.

I slid a pillow under her pelvis and licked her pussy with my nose in her ass. She was wet and relaxed and gyrating her hips. I worked my tongue in her sweet pussy for several minutes and moved up to her tight little ass. She moaned when my tongue tickled her asshole. My cock was rock hard, she was panting and wiggling as my tongue probed her ass.

I really did not want to hurt her, so I moved up kissing her back and slid my cock into her pussy. I wanted to use her lube to make is easier to penetrate her. I had to fight for all I was worth not to cum in her pussy. She was hot and soaking wet and I was sure she was ready.

I slowly pressed into her ass. She tensed and tightened, so I backed out and slowly back in. When I finally got fully in, it felt so good and tight. The feel of those gorgeous buns on my pelvis and balls, sent me over the edge and I began to fuck her for real. I heard her grunt and whimper but told myself that she was enjoying it.

I was living a fantasy and it felt even better than I imagined. I was in the push up position over her. I kissed her back and neck and whispered how good she felt. I could not hold back any longer. The fantasy got the best of me and fucked the hell out of her. My balls were slapping on her cheeks and I was living out the porn I jacked off to so many times. It was a sick fantasy come true and I surrendered to it. Knowing I was gonna cum, I screamed that I loved her as I hammered her tight little asshole. I came hard unloading inside her and collapsed onto her after having the best orgasm of my life with the love of my life."

"Holy shit Stevie, I'm gonna bust out." he stood up.

There was a bulge in his pant leg as he shoved a hand down his pant, gripped his stiffened dick and maneuvered it straight up to take the pressure off. He had to be ten inches long.

I continued. "Sadly, in that moment of complete happiness and ecstasy, as I calmed down, I realized she was crying. I rolled off of her, hugged her and ask what was wrong. She began to flat out weep on my shoulder. "That hurt, so bad Steve..."

I held her as she cried on my shoulder. The best sex of my life was the worst sexual experience of hers. I felt terrible. I held her until she fell asleep and I did not sleep a wink that night. The next morning, we both acted as if nothing happened and never spoke of it again... to this day."

"Shit, shit, shit. I am sorry Buddy. I can't imagine. I was ready to bust a nut just listening to you and now I'm soft as a marshmallow."

I glanced as his crotch and could still see the ridge in his pants all the way to his waistline. I thought he must be part horse.

"You guys survived it Buddy, eight years and you're still together and clearly happy from what I've seen." He looked encouraging

"We are now, but it was a dark time after that. I handled it very badly."

"How so?"

"I pouted like a little kid, I withdrew, and she did too, probably as a self-defense mechanism. We did not have sex again for well over six months. Unfortunately, that was when I discovered her dad's affair, so that only added to the stress. I turned to porn, partially out of self-loathing and partially out of anger. I was jacking off ten times a week. It was an addiction, truly. I was obsessed with anal porn. I was spiraling into a dark, dark place. I didn't need anyone or anything other than porn and my right hand."

"Damn Steve, I would have never guessed. How did you come out of it?"

"It had become the routine and seemed like the new reality. But one day, I had literally rubbed myself raw from jacking off so much, I found myself watching porn with my dick so sore I couldn't even touch it. Something clicked in my head and I could see the absurdity of my life and a terribly lonely future. Shelley was depressed and sad, I was a reclusive chronic masturbator and it was all my fault. I turned off the computer and when Shelley got home, I engaged with her and began the process of rebuilding our relationship.

I sat that evening next to her on the sofa as we watched TV. It was like my eyes were opened and I could see the beautiful vibrant woman I fell in love with again. The good side effect of my physical condition was, I had no desire for anything sexual for over a week. It allowed me to romance Shelley without the pressure of sex and reliving that terrible night for her.

When we finally made love, it was almost like the first time. Ironically, my porn obsession provided a convoluted path back to her. I have not watched porn since, and our relationship is as strong as ever. We plan on starting the expansion of our family in the next two years since our careers are going well and our relationship is in the right place for it."

It felt like a weight was lifted sharing that dark time with John. It had been locked away for so long, but it wasn't until sharing it that I realized just how much weight I was carrying.

"Wow Steve, thanks for sharing. You really are a good guy and you have passed the test so far. Have another drink and lets head to your house. You and Shelley both have laptops correct?" He asked casually.

"No, just me. Shelley really doesn't do much online. She gets her Gmail from her phone and work e-mail stays at work. Why?" I asked but already knowing the answer and knowing I didn't want to say no.

"I just need to see your e-mail and browser history as a final check. You're not hiding anything are you Buddy? Am I gonna find a porn collection?

"No, come on we can go right now." I said confidently knowing I told the truth.

"Great, I believe you Buddy. This thing says so too." He unhooked the polygraph. "Can I see your phone Steve?"

I unlocked it and handed it to him. "Sure, here you go, I wobbled as I stood up. I do like this stuff." I took another drink.

"Good, I'll make sure to have some on hand for you whenever you come over. Sound good?" He said as he reached into the closet and pulled out a gym bag with shoulder strap and hung it on his shoulder.

"Yes, thank you." I held up the glass like I was toasting.

"Bring the pitcher Buddy. You'll want some in the morning."

I followed behind him. He looked through my cell phone and scanned my work e-mails as we walked. We entered through the back door and he sat at our kitchen table, searching my phone. I didn't even realize I left my shirt at his house.

"Go get me your lap top Stevie Boy. I'll be done with this in just a few minutes." He waived the phone.

"Sure, be right back." I said happy to comply.

When I returned, he was focused on my phone tapping the screen and typing.

"Set it on the table, almost done. Thanks, Buddy It looks good." He handed the phone back. "What's your password for the laptop."

I told him. "Great, why don't you go get me the info on that secret education account and I'm gonna need to see the video of you father in law. Is it on here?" He pointed at the phone.

"No, I have it on a cd and on a thumb drive. I'll get the thumb drive. Who would have guessed CD's would become obsolete so soon." I went to my hiding spot in the attic and brought him the drive.

He spent nearly an hour scrubbing the computer, emails, browser history, cookie lists and, oh by the way, I got him into Shelley's g-mail account too. After scrubbing her e-mail, he asked for the info on the secret account and he reviewed the history online.

"$600 a month forever, thanks Stevie, for being honest. That's a big step." He said happily. "OK time to watch the video."

John sat across the table and watched. I had seen it many times and really had no desire to watch it again. Sadly, in my porn phase, I watched it more than a few times and came to the shot of Beth's ass bouncing and she bobbed her head wildly on his cock. Bob sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread and belly bulging. His limp dick was as long as mine is hard. Beth was on all fours between his legs.

Her voice reverberated through the kitchen as the video played. Thankfully Bob did not talk during the video but did grunt like a pig as he unloaded in her mouth.

"Oh Bob, please let me suck your big juicy cock. I love the taste of it in my mouth. I can't wait till you're divorced, and I get this every day. I'm gonna wear you out." She picked up his soft cock in her right hand and gave it several licks.

The camera started with a side view and I rolled in closer and shot from above on his right side. Somehow, I think the twisted bastard liked being watched and he stiffened up pretty quick for a middle-aged guy.

She moaned and licked like someone enjoying a decadent desert. I understood how he would get sucked into her web, literally and figuratively. As I panned around behind Beth, I really lost my mind for a few moments. Her ass was phenomenal.

It was bright white, round with a cute little mole on the right cheek. What caught my gaze and the camera shot for too long was the gap between her cheeks and thighs.

It formed a dark fuzzy bowling pin shape. The top of the bowling pin was the dark oval around her tight little asshole. I thought it was the perfect size to guide my dick head through her cheeks to her dark little sphincter. My cock stiffened immediately. I so much wanted to pull it out and fuck her ass while she gulped his growing cock. I could tell John reached that point in the video when he spoke. "You really are an ass man Stevie. I do gotta admit I can't argue with you. I could bust a nut in the sweet ass." He stared hungrily at the screen and shifted in his seat.

My own cock was stiffening as I replayed the video in my head. The body of the bowling pin was formed by the outward curve of her cheeks as they carried down to her inner thighs. There the pin body curved back together. The bottom of the pin was formed by the flat bottom of her mons pubis which gave way to the silotte of her bush fading into the bright gap of light between her thighs.

I will never forget the silhouette of her slit that carried from the neck of the bowling pin to the base. I recall jacking off to it at least a dozen times as twisted as that was. I was barely able to resist shoving my face into that gap and having my way with her when I filmed it. After a few moments. I remembered this was not why I was filming.

I panned up and stepped in straddling her ankles as she licked his balls. His eight-inch boner poked out over the top of her head. Her long dark hair hung down tickling his thighs. She took a breath.

"I need you to empty these balls in my mouth Bobby. Oh God I want your cum." She plunged onto his cock and I stepped back around to the side.

She held his cock with her right hand pointing it to the ceiling and took three quarters of his length with each plunge. His head rolled back, and he groaned with his eyes closed. I gave him credit for being able to shut me out and get off even knowing I had him dead to rights.

"Fuck this is torture, groaned John. I gotta release the kraken." He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and pulled his zipper down. Then he pulled his waist band down exposing about four inches of a ten-inch boner. "Uuuuuhhhhh, better. Sorry man it's tough not having a release. I envy you married guys." He sat back down.

After a pause at the sight of his huge cock, I felt a tinge of guilt. The pour guy, who knows when he last had sex. I've never seen anyone at his house since he moved in accept the four of us.

"I'm sorry man. Why don't you turn it off?" I asked sincerely.

"Hell no, I gotta see the end. She should be a fucking porn star. She is sucking the shit out of him."

I stepped around to watch the end with him. I sat in the chair next to his and could not help glance at the bright pink member protruding from his pants. Ten inches easily. He was twice as long as me and fifty percent bigger around. I tried to imagine Beth devouring that. She was giving ole Bobby a good effort but still an inch and a half short. John was two inches longer that!

"Holy shit Stevie look at her go. Don't tell me you haven't yanked off to this a few times." He shook his head in amazement of her effort.

"He's my father in-law." I protested.

"That's why the camera was glued to her ass half the time, because you weren't turned on? Look at me." I did as he asked. "You've spunked to this a few times, haven't you?" My face gave it away. "I knew it! Don't be ashamed Buddy. I think I'm taking a copy with me and I'll do the same tonight. Is this girl still around?"

I noticed a glob of pre-cum oozing from his tip and then looked up quickly. "No, she followed orders and ghosted Shelley. A year or so later moved to Florida, I think."

"Well, damn. I would've liked to meet her." He smiled.

"Shelley and I had a couple girls in mind if you'd like us to hook you up?"

"Do they suck cock like this? Oh, shit he's gonna blow."

Bobby did his pig grunt and shook as he pulsed a load in her slut mouth. She moaned and never let up."

"Oh, shit I love this girl!" He cringed. "Swallowing every fucking drop. You're right this is torture. I need a copy. Beth and I are gonna finish this later at my house."

I took a drink and watched the pre-cum slide down John's head and onto his shaft. Then her grabbed my glass and held the icy drink against his cock. "Ssssssss." He made the sound of steam coming off his boner. "Oh yeah, much better." He sighed and handed my glass back.

I grabbed it and felt his sticky pre-cum as I gripped the glass.

"Ok, let's go check out your bedroom and we can wrap this up Buddy." he pushed his slightly softening cock back in his pants, grabbed his bag and went upstairs like he owned the place.

I followed buzzed and dazed drinking my lemon drink.

He started in the closet, checked out every nook, cranny, box and shelf. Then he checked the nightstands and our drawers. He pulled out a couple of Shelley's negligées. "Alright Stevie, lucky dawg!" Then he put them back and felt around. "What have we here?" He removed a silk drawstring bag dangling it in front of me.

My face reddened at the elongated shape. That's when I learned Shelley had a dildo, and not a small one. He pulled it out and it was about as big as his cock

He tried to turn it on, but it didn't work. "Well that's a good sign Stevie. It doesn't look like the little lady uses it. I bet this is how she made it six months after your ass incident."

He went through my dresser drawers and then pulled out a handheld electronic device from his bag and pushed a button. It beeped and went quiet. He held it out and ran it over the lamps, pictures, nick knacks and furniture. Then he went back through the closets. "All clear." I followed him out through the hall as he scanned his way into the bathroom and downstairs through the kitchen, living room, dining room and family room. I've seen enough spy movies to know he was scanning for listening devices.

Back in the kitchen he put his bag on the table, pulled out a laptop. He logged in and plugged in the thumb drive. "Making a copy of the video Buddy. I got some work to do with sweet Beth here. I'm gonna have to clean my screen after I blow on that sweet ass of hers." He laughed.

I laughed as I downed the rest of my drink.

"Stevie, listen up Buddy. I need you to do something for me OK?"

"Sure." I replied without thought. I felt I trusted him completely.

"You need to have breakfast ready for Shelley when she gets home in the morning Ok?

"Ok but she always has dinner when she gets home regardless of the time. She's not a great breakfast person, but if she does eat breakfast it's only after waking up. She's always been funny about that."

'That's fine. Would she eat left over pizza? We have quite a bit left." He said smiling warmly.

"I bet she would, thank you John." I smiled.

"That's perfect Stevie. I'm need you to get her to drink at least two glasses of the lemonade with it OK?"

"Yeah! She's gonna love this stuff, I'm sure."

"Excellent. Then I need you to send her over to take the polygraph OK?

"You need to clear her too... Yeah, I understand." I can do that.

"Very good, once she is processed, I can share with you a little more about why this is necessary." He walked over and stood close.

I was still sitting in the chair. He put a hand on my head patting me like a child. You've been a good friend Stevie and I'm grateful thank you. Now let's go get that pizza and I gotta date with Beth. He gripped his cock that was still at attention. It made a bulge the full length of his zipper. I was so jealous.

He released his hand and I leaned forward to stand up just as he stopped, and I bumped my head into his manhood. "Easy big guy." he grinned but did not back up. He just stood there looking down at me with a funny grin. After an awkward pause, he backed up.