New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go Buddy." We walked to his house. "You probably want to lay off the lemonade. You've had more than we ever gave our detainees in a single sitting. Feels great doesn't it?"

"Yes, it's amazing. I feel energized and buzzed at that same time." I said wobbling a little.

"Yeah, you should know it also has some of the active ingredient as the little blue pill. You're gonna feel a little frisky for a while Buddy." He pulled up his laptop. I'm gonna send you a link that should help with that little problem." he pointed at the tent in my pants.

I wondered if that was a jab about my penis size. I have always been self-conscious about that.

"Watch it and tell me she is not one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen. Oh yeah, every time you watch it you need to start from the beginning. Send me a text and let me know each time you have a happy ending watching it tonight." He said like he was asking me to let him not about something trivial like a sports score.

I felt uncomfortable and did not respond.

He held out his hand to shake and I put my hand forward hesitantly. He gripped it firmly and looked me squarely in the eye. "Goodnight Stevie, it's late, you should try to sleep, but that drink tends to keep you up. I would recommend taking your laptop to bed, get naked and click that link. If you watch it a couple times you might get sleepy."

I was dazed and confused about where this discussion was going. I mumbled. "Good night."

"Did you hear me Stevie." He asked firmly as I turned toward the door.

"Yes." I was kind of numb.

"Good, you should trust me and do as I say. You'll sleep better. Thanks for everything Buddy. After tonight and when you send Shelley over tomorrow, we'll be able to take our friendship to a whole other level. Text me!"

I walked home thinking about the link and what it might be. My hardon was not a surprise after he told me what was in the drink, but I had to know. I was shocked to see it was 2:30 AM and Shelley would be home in 6 hours. I put the pizza away and looked at the pitcher of drink. There were several glasses worth in the pitcher. I could have another and there would be plenty left for Shelley.

The high from the drink made me feel euphoric mixed with the Viagra was too overwhelming. I practically sprinted to the bed with my laptop.

I stripped naked, boner bouncing as my waist band pulled it down and out before it thudded back against my belly. I hit the link and a pornhub video popped up called craving cock. It started with a cartoon like image of a white-haired elfin woman with a whispering voice saying you are getting warmer and harder, then it switched to a video. It opened with a side view of a gorgeous young lady on all fours with shimmering jet-black hair. Her ass was to the left of the screen and her head to the right.

She was kneeling in front of a man, the camera revealed him only from belly button to mid-thigh and his ass was off camera. It was a side shot of a boner, but it was not a typical porn cock. It was stiff and pointing directly at her forehead but was almost identical size as mine, five inched rock hard. I think he was bigger around than me though.

Then a strange raspy almost robotic woman's voice seemed to be commanding her. As her perfect pink lips touched the tip of his cock. She stared hungrily at the camera that zoomed in right next to his boner. She licked down the underside of his cock dragging her lips down and back up his length. Nothing touched his cock but her lips and tongue. Then she took him in her mouth and sucked in three and a half inches and repeated the process.

"You crave cock in your mouth. You want to give the best blow jobs in the world." said the voice.

The camera panned down showing pink lacey two-piece negligée. the top was a short sleeve low cut crop top, slightly transparent. Her skin was olive, shimmering and flawless. The low-cut lace trimmed front revealed the crack between her perfect handful sized breasts. The bottom of her top was trimmed by a three-inch pleated sheer ruffle above her belly button.

Her panties were the same pink material with the pleated ruffle lace acting as a skirt over the. sheer pantie.

I stroked my cock watching her happily devour his boner lips clinging and dragging as they pulled off sucking his rod.

"You are a girl and you love to wear sexy panties whenever you can. You crave a cock in your mouth. It is an intense desire. So much so that will go out and seek a cock to suck. And you will not stop until you find a penis to put in your mouth."

She never stopped rocking, licking and sucking slowly and methodically. Her hair was pulled back with a braid like twist in the front on either side that framed her face. Her black shimmering hair was wrapped around flowing over her left shoulder. There was a fireplace flickering in the background causing her perfect skin to glow almost hypnotically.

Never stopping making love to the cock with her mouth and tongue, she dropped to her elbows and rolled to her side. She slid her tongue down the side of his shaft flapping her tongue up and down as she moved causing his boner to bounce before she took him back in her mouth. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and she loved to suck cock it was obvious, she was not just acting.

She gripped him for the first time and pointed him straight up and lapped at his balls with her tongue and them let him drop and licked his belly. I noticed he was completely shaved everywhere as she licked his belly looking up at him hungrily. I knew I wasn't going to hold out long as she rolled onto her belly and began to slowly deep throat him. She would suck him in, pull off, kiss and lick his head and then repeat.

The voice was nonstop. "Your desire for a penis in your mouth is the most intense desire you've ever felt. It's stronger than hunger, it's stronger than thirst. You want a penis in your mouth twenty-four seven. You are a girl and you love to wear sexy panties all the time."

The camera panned down to her beautiful torso. The arch in her exposed lower bad was incredibly sexy. A diamond belly button ring dangled and rocked back and for with a peanut sized diamond dangling. The glow of the fire caused her olive flawless skin to shine.

"You will take on more and more feminine qualities. You will like such things as ice cream and watching movies..."

I thought, "How could this woman possibly take on more feminine qualities, she's the most beautiful feminine person on the planet... Ice cream and movies? Who doesn't like that? How has this guy not shot in her mouth yet?"

She pulled off, took a breath through her pouty lips, almost pushing me over the edge but I wanted to cum with him and I was barely a minute into the five-minute video.

"Your craving for a penis in your mouth is so intense you need it all the time. That's just the way it is sweetie. You're a sissy who serves cock."

Her face was so pretty, her nose small round and beautiful, her eyebrows perfectly shaped and intensely black like her hair. Her brown eyes were sexy and hungry and her eye shadow subtle and tasteful. Not like the normal porn star with neon blue eye shadow.

"Your intense desire for cock is just the way it is. The way you were meant to be. You embrace it and you're glad I know. You live to suck cock for me."

The camera panned back following the arch of her back.

"You love wearing sexy panties. You love having the cock in your mouth..."

The frilly skirt ended halfway down her ass, but the camera angle would only allow a teasing peek of her exposed buns. "Pan down please." I groaned, desperately wanting to see those sweet cheeks. But it stopped, torturing me, as the voice continued.

"You love knowing you suck cock so well, that you give him no choice but to cum all over your face and in your mouth."

Those words pushed me over the edge. My head rolled back and grunted uncontrollably. "Oh fuck!" I cranked on my boner.

My body tensed and I thrust my pelvis toward the ceiling and shot a missile of cum into the air that landed on my chest and stomach. My body spasmed as a second one launched onto my stomach. My hand jerked wildly as the effects of the drink seemed to intensify everything. My cock felt like steel as it pumped a huge load of cum all over my stomach. The feel of my cock covered in cum, slick and hard made it that much more intense.

I glanced at the video and had barely made two minutes. I hit pause with my left hand and continued to stroke myself milking every drop of cum. I wiggled toward Shelley's side of the bed and reached for some tissues. As I cleaned myself up, I was impressed at the amount of cum I released. I tossed four tissues into the waste basket, thinking I would have to empty that before Shelley got home.

When I finished, I realized my boner was lingering, so I thought I better empty it later. I would be adding to it soon enough. When my breathing returned to normal, I recalled John asking me to text him after the happy ending.

Me: She is incredible. Blew in 2 minutes.

My phone dinged in just a few seconds. I was surprised he was still awake.

John: I Knew it. Call me.

I called.

"Hello Stevie, I knew I had you pegged."

"You sure did that girl is beautiful and whatever is in this drink, wow. She and I are gonna go again." I downed the rest of the glass.

"Are you still drinking that shit Buddy? You're gonna be up all night, literally. You did save some for Shelley, right?"

"Yes, there's still half a pitcher in there. It's just too good."

"Ok but go easy. Are you still hard Stevie?" He asked with a laugh.

"Yes!" I laughed back. "I gotta get a stash of this. Shelley will think I'm superman."

"Remember start from the beginning and next time put on some of Shelley's panties or a negligee before you start."

I laughed before it sank in. "What?" I was shocked. "What did you say?"

"You heard me Stevie." He replied forcefully.

"That's not funny John..."

"It's not meant to be. You don't understand the video and why you came so fast do you?"

"What are you talking about? It was a gorgeous babe sucking cock..."

"You were excited because you were thinking about being her, Stevie. I saw the way you looked at my cock Buddy. So, I gave you that video as a test and you confirmed my suspicions."

"This isn't funny John, I..."

"Shut your mouth and listen to me Stevie. Please do not speak again until I tell you to."

I did as he said, and thought to myself, did he call me Stevie...I hate that.

"Good, now listen and I will tell you when to speak. When I saw how you looked at me, I got the idea. You can help me out and it won't be cheating on your wife..."

I cut in. "What the..." Click. He hung up.

I waited and he did not call back. It seemed like forever and I was fuming mad, so I called him back.

"Are you listening Steve?" he asked sternly, shutting me down.

"Yes," I said softly.

"Don't interrupt me again Buddy." I remained quiet. "As I was saying. I need to be very careful who I associate with, but as a man, I have needs. You have been vetted, so it only makes sense. You can explore your desire for cock, help me out and not feel guilty, because you are still attracted to your beautiful wife. In fact, I'm sure it will get better between you. You'll need a release after serving me, and your drive will go through to roof. Servicing cock is not cheating on your wife. It's a win win for all of us. Agreed?"

"I'm not sure if you are fucking with me or what John. You are seriously disturbed either way. That girl is beautiful, and I shot my wad looking at her ass. TMI, this drink has messed with my head and I'm sorry I let this get out of hand, but it ends now. I need to get some sleep before Shelley gets home."

"You're in denial Stevie."

"I'm not..."

"Hush!" he barked. "Ok, here is the deal. You do not get to watch that video again unless you put on your wife's pretties like the girl in the video. If you do watch you may not touch yourself. Watch the whole video without touching yourself and I will drop it. Have you ever tasted cum before Stevie?"

My fogged brain struggled to understand what I was hearing. "No! I answered honestly. Then I thought about the times Shelley kissed me after sucking me off. I kind of got a taste, but I did not tell him.

"Any cum you leave in her panties you will clean up with your tongue and think about how I would taste. Once you get that taste, you will be hooked Buddy. So, It's up to you. Go to sleep and never watch that video again and I will drop it. I know you'll be truthful if you give in. Or, watch it all the way through wearing your wife's panties and don't touch yourself, Deal?"

"Whatever, deal. I'm going to sleep, and I won't be sending Shelley over tomorrow. You have some real issues John. I hope you get help."

"Text me when you're ready. I drank a little too much lemonade. I've been hard since you left. I hope you'll help me out Stevie."

"That's not the help I was talking about. You need psychological help!" I hung up.

I sat on my bed naked cock still hard, crusting cum residue on my stomach. I took a shower and cleaned up. The vision of that gorgeous woman with a perfect face, beautiful hair and flawless skin pleasuring that hairless cock played in my head. My cock was at full hardness and I wanted to watch her again and again. I dried off and went to my drawer to get some underwear.

I stopped, feeling the effects of the drink, I felt my body swaying backward. I wobbled, staggered back, gained my balance with my legs wide. My silhouette in the mirror looked like the man in the video, hard-on pointing a ten o'clock. "What was in that drink?" I said aloud as I notice one of Shelley's negligées sticking out of the drawer after John rifled through it.

I opened the drawer to shove them back in when the lavender, silk, loose fitting pantie with two-inch lace around the legs caught my eye. I bought them for her for our fifth anniversary. I loved how she felt through the smooth silk. "I'll show him." I said as I pulled them out and carried them to the bed and turned the lights out.

I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about the drink and what he said about it taking away inhibition and making you compliant. I convinced myself I had no choice as I put them on. I laid back on the bed and pulled them up my thighs. I arched my back and raised my ass off the bed and pulled them up over my boner. It felt amazing.

I relaxed and lay on my back as I opened the laptop. I found myself tracing my finger up and down my shaft through the silk. "No touching myself!" I jerked my hand away.

"Just watch the whole thing with the panties on and don't cum. Five minutes it's over. Then you can take them off and have at it"

I texted John.

Me: Watching the video, silk panties on. Call you in five.

John: Silk, nice!

I hit start and the voice began again. "You crave cock in your mouth. You want to give the best blow jobs in the world."

She looked directly into the camera with those hungry eyes and took the cock in here mouth. I watched as she worked the cock masterfully, wiggled her tongue under the head and sucked his tip. I caught myself pumping my hips rubbing the silk against my cock. I stopped and rolled over on my stomach and forced myself to remain still as it crossed the one-minute mark.

She licked, tickled and bobbed on his cock never taking her focus off the hard cock in front of her. She licked his balls and belly, looking up at his eyes. The camera never showed anything beyond his belly and thighs in profile. His hips were perfectly still leaving her to do all the work. I could not believe his control.

If that gorgeous creature were sucking my cock slowly yet hungrily, I would grip her head and face fuck her until I came. Suddenly the thought of John's cock in her mouth entered my mind and my heart raced imagining how much of him she could take.

The relentless voice continued. "Your need for a cock in your mouth is very intense. So intense you will leave your house go out and find a penis to suck."

I caught myself grinding my hard-on against the bed and forced myself to stop.

I passed the point in the video I came before. "You can make it." I panted.

The voice continued about her relentless desire for cock and how she was a cock sucking sissy. I didn't get that at all. How could that beautiful woman be a sissy for sucking cock?

She leaned on her side with her front toward the camera as she serviced the boner. She wouldn't even reach halfway down Johns cock and it would be even bigger in diameter. The camera panned down and settled on to the front of her panties. Peeking below the lacey skirt the translucent cloth revealed the silhouette of her shaved little slit. The sight pushed me to the edge.

As it panned, the voice continued. "You love wearing women's panties and wear them whenever possible. You love the pantie; you crave the pantie. You love how it feels against your Clitty"

I was rubbing myself against the mattress when those words and the image of her perfect little slit sent me over the edge. I rubbed frantically as a jet of hot cum flooded the panties the warm cream and smooth silk tickled my cock head intensifying the orgasm.

I pumped harder sliding my whole body back and forth against the bed, grunting like and animal. my cockhead strained against the silk as I slid upward and released as I slid back, soaking my cock and balls in my warm jizz.

I was only around three minutes in as the voice kept commanding. "Whenever you read or hear the word penis you will say to yourself. I can taste it."

The beautiful brunette continued to work his cock adding in a hand to stroke him as she sucked, kissed and lapped at his cock head with her tongue. I continued to hump the bed as the voice kept commanding her.

"Your desire for cock is so intense you constantly think about how good it would feel have a penis in your mouth. You are a girl, you love all things women like, especially cock. You will become a cock sucking expert. You love being a cock sucking sissy..."

My cock was still hard from whatever was in the drink and the feel of fucking the silk and spreading warm cum all over my cock was incredible. She was so sexy, and my head was in a fog. I couldn't stop, it all felt so good.

"...It's what you were meant to be. You love wearing women's panties and being a cock sucking sissy. You love sucking cock sweetie. You are a girl and you love having a cock in your mouth. It's just the way it is, and you love being a cock sucking sissy. You're especially glad that I understand..."

She was laying on her stomach stroking his soaked cock faster and faster waggling her tongue on the tip mercilessly. How was he not blowing his load?

She looked up at him tongue extended and mouth open ready for his cum.

"You love knowing that you sucked his cock so good that he had no choice but to cum all over your face. What a sissy you are..."

Laying on my belly I was fucking the bed sliding my whole body back and forth a full six inches forward then backward rubbing the wet silk against my cum soaked cock. I could feel another orgasm building as I pictured Johns cock in her mouth.

"Whenever you here or say the word penis, you will say out loud, "I can taste it." You love having a penis in..."

"I can taste it!" I grunted.

I was breathing heavily starting to get tired form rocking my body so hard and fast. Then she masterfully slurped his head into her mouth moving her lips as she stroked his glistening cock at amazing speed.

"You can taste it in your mind, you're such a girl. You love being a cock sucking sissy, you especially love..."

"I can...Fuck! I'm c, cumming!" I screamed

'You love being trained..." The cock shot a small jet of spunk on her cheek as she stroked and the next one shot into her mouth. "...To be more of what you were meant to be, a cock sucking sissy. You love being a cock sucking sissy..."