New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him back in her mouth and continued to suck him dry as I shot another squirt of cream in my panties. "Oh fuuuucckk!" I grunted like a rutting pig wollering in my own spunk.

"It's what you have always been meant to be. Now I want you to say five times, I am a cock sucking sissy..."

My body shook as my balls completely emptied. "I am a fucking cock sucking sissy!" My back arched as my orgasm took me. "I am a cock sucking sissy!" I grunted in broken syllables. "Oh fuck, I am a cock sucking sissy!"

I collapsed panting and exhausted face, arms and body plastered to the mattress. Speaking slowly and breathing heavily. "I am a cock sucking sissy." Then more slowly between breathes. "I am, a, cock, sucking, sissy."

The beautiful brunette masterfully opened wide and engulphed his cock before closing her lips and pulling back all the while looking hungrily at the camera. She was draining his cock taking all of his cum. She still had a dollop of cum on her cheek as she looked in my eyes. I wanted to kiss her long and hard.

The voice finished off as the picture faded out. "Know the cock sucking sissy that lies within you."

I took several deep breaths lying there otherwise lifeless and spent, when the phone rang. Almost four AM. I did not need to look at the name. I told myself to calm down and breath normal as I answered.

"Hi John." I said as calmly as I could.

"How'd you do Buddy?"

I struggled for words to hide the truth, knowing I couldn't lie.

"I watched the whole thing and didn't touch myself."

There was an awkward silence and I tried to breath normally, but I needed air after that little episode.

"You sound a little winded Buddy. I find it hard believe you didn't just cum a second time tonight."

I realized it was the third time and answered. " I assure you I did not just cum for the second time."

Another pause and he video chat called. I sat up on the edge of the bed and connected.

"What's up John?" I asked keeping the camera on my face.

"That's what I want to know. Show me your panties." He said sternly.

"Why, you said..."

"Do it now Steve!" He commanded. I glanced down and there was no way he wouldn't notice. Most of the front was soaked and visibly darker than the hips and a thin, still dry strip at the waist band.

I panned down and quickly back up.

"Stop fucking around Buddy, keep the camera there."

I did as ordered. "You lied to me Stevie; you clearly came in your wife's panties. I can't believe after the process we just went through..."

"I didn't lie." I said cringing after he called them my wife's panties. That little bit of truth hit hard.

"You said you didn't cum Stevie!" His anger rising. "I can't trust a thing you say!"

"I said I didn't just cum a second time." I said trying to imagine where this was going to go.

"You came a third time?"

"Yes." I answered.

"When was the first time today?"

I couldn't lie or misdirect this one. "The first time I watched the video."

"So, you watched it twice since then?"

"No."

He snorted. "You're pissing me off Stevie. What the fuck happened?"

"I came twice watching it the second time. She is just so incredible and whatever you gave me just makes me crazy. I got pulled back into the porn world and forgot how powerful it can be. I wasn't lying to you, but you gave me no choice but to mislead you. All that craziness about sucking your cock..." I hadn't really looked at the phone directly and didn't realize he had made his way from next door, when suddenly he appeared in the doorway.

I jumped, startled and a bit afraid. He looked large and menacing in shadow with light from the hall shining behind him. "Interesting Stevie, you said sucking my cock, I only said servicing my cock. I'm glad you mind went there Buddy. Now, you said you didn't touch yourself that's clearly a lie Stevie." He stepped toward me.

"I didn't!"

"Then how?" he continued getting closer.

I looked down embarrassed. "I dry humped the bed while I watched."

Maybe I can trust you, but like Reagan used to say, trust but verify. Now, take off Shelley's panties and clean them." He put his hands on his hips.

He was wearing a pair of knee length loose fitting gym shorts and a tank T-shirt. I could see his horse dick protruding into the left leg of his shorts tenting out the front an absurd amount. The thought of the video girl trying to choke that down popped back in my head.

"Please John, I'm not gay..."

"We had a deal and I'm not asking again. Take off those panties and lick them clean." He commanded standing right in front of me.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. I couldn't find the will to resist. The drugs he gave me made sure of that. I slid them down under my ass and felt them suctioned to my cock and balls with my sticky cum. I leaned forward bending at the waist to push them down my legs. When they reached my calves, I was bent down face to face with his bulging shorts. As I wiggled them off, he stepped in brushing his cock against my head. I could feel the heat radiating from it.

"Once you taste that cum, you're gonna love it Stevie. Your gonna want more Stevie. You're gonna need more Stevie... Every day."

I sat back up with my cum drenched panties in hand. He used his knee to push my legs apart and stepped between my knees. I became aware of the cool air hitting the warm cum on my cock and balls looking up at him pleading with my eyes.

He just looked at me knowing I had to comply. I spread the front of the panties open and looked at the globs of sticky goo wondering if he was right. I took a small lick of one globule. It spread slowly over my taste buds hitting me with a tangy, sweet taste that seemed to send a pulse through my cock.

I took a long lick through the center. There was a hint of bitterness and metallic taste mixed with the creamy sweetness. It tasted strange at first but as I looked up at him smiling down, it felt like he willed me to need that taste in my mouth. I licked faster shifting the panties in my hands, stretching them open to get every bit I could. A pulsating wave of electricity passed through my ball and sent a rush of blood into my stiff cock.

"Was I right Stevie?" He smiled.

I nodded keeping my tongue engaged.

"You've made me very happy Stevie. Now put Shelley's panties in your mouth and suck em clean. You'll need your hands to free the beast." He pushed his pelvis toward me.

I bunched the cum soaked panties wet side out and shoved them in my mouth sucking and licking them as I reached for his waist band. I slid them down slowly exposing his dark pubes as the base of his shaft peeked over the top.

"Are you gonna, suck my cock Stevie?"

I nodded mouth full of panties.

"Am I your first Stevie?" he asked as the waist band approached his cock head.

I nodded. His stiffening dick pushed back on the elastic waist band as it struggled to burst free and rise up. He was commando. As I leaned forward his cock cleared the waist band and bobbed forward almost whacking me in the chin. He gripped it and rubbed his stiffening shaft against my face as I leaned down for him to step out of the shorts.

I spit the panties out onto the floor and stat back up. He released his cock letting it arc out and down, pointing to my chest. It was eight inches long and hung dead center. I starred at it taking in the sheer size and shape. He was cut with and elongated head that almost looked red compared to smooth tannish pink shaft. The video did not prepare me for the scent of his manhood. The slightly musky scent went straight to my balls.

I already came three times and the sight of his beautiful cock had me rock hard again. I hoped I wasn't having one of those four-hour erections from the commercials. But I only cared about having his penis in my mouth. "I can taste it." I said mindlessly.

"Why don't you touch it first St..."

I gripped it immediately and felt the heat from it.

He pulled my hand away and said, "I want you to ask politely Stevie."

"Can I please touch you cock John?"

"Yes, you may." Thank you.

I was surprised by the weight of it as I began to stroke it. He quickly began to stiffen, and I gripped him with both hands excited by his rigid hot cock. The head was inches from my face as both hands stroked him firmly.

"Damn Stevie, that feels good. It's been too long." his hips rocked slowly.

He moaned and began to breath heavier and with each stroke I could feel his cock stiffen. Two hands gripped it and it stuck out two inches beyond that. My boner pointed to the ceiling as a drop of pre-cum quickly appeared.

"Can I please taste it John." I asked replaying that voice in my head.

"You desperately crave a cock in your mouth. You want to give the best blowjobs in the world." Said the voice in my head.

"Yes, you may Stevie, please." He said softly caressing my hair.

I extended my tongue and rubbed his tip against it. I moaned as the sweet pre-cum touched my taste buds. I loved that taste and knew he was right. I wanted more. I wanted it all. I looked up at him rubbing the sensitive underside of his head against my warm wet tongue.

His eyes closed and head rolled back. "Oh, fuck it's been so long Stevie that feels so good."

I removed my tongue. "Can I please suck your cock John?"

"Yes, you may Buddy." He gasped.

Channeling that gorgeous brunette, I slid my lips gently down his shaft, released my grip and proceeded hands free. The taste was salty sweet and his heat in my mouth felt amazing. His skin was soft as silk against my lips. He was about an inch and a half in diameter and fit perfectly in my mouth.

The taste of precum spread over my tongue as I pushed him deeper. His moans made my cock throb. I made it just over halfway, then pulled off and his ten-inch shaft pointed dead ahead stiff and straight. I lapped at his head with my tongue and pressed him back in.

"Fuck Stevie!" he groaned with his hands on the back of my head. "I'm gonna, aaaaahhhhh!"

His thighs pressed against the bed between my knees and he was not as patient as the man in the video. He began rocking his hips and shoving my head onto his cock pushing his head against my throat with each thrust. I did my best to maintain contact keeping my tongue in motion as saliva ran down my chin.

The feel of his hard-hot cock in my mouth was invigorating and sensing his growing excitement, my cock was like steel. I replayed the voice in my head as I felt his cock oozing more pre-cum. "You love knowing you suck cock so well he has no choice..."

A quick grunt and a jet of hot cum blasted into my mouth, filling with creamy sweet nectar. I whimpered and nodded.

"Oh, fuck take it Bu, Buddy!" he groaned, mouth fucking me.

His cock pumped like a machine gun rapid firing his hot juice in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some escaped down my chin. I loved the taste and wanted every drop. It continued to pump a huge amount beyond what I imagined.

"Th, thanks, oh fuuuck Buddy. I so f, fucking needed that." he panted slowing his pace. "Did you like that Stevie?"

I nodded continuing to suck him dry. I loved feeling him slide in and out of me.

"You want to do this again?" I nodded. "Aren't you glad I was right?" I nodded. "Are you my cock sucking sissy?" I nodded.

He remained hard and I did not want to let go, so I reached around and gripped his ass to hold him in my mouth.

"Easy Buddy, how bout a break?" I shook my head. He laughed. "Ok I like your enthusiasm. Let me sit down at least." He pushed me off, stepped beside me and sat on the bed next to me.

While he sat, I stood up and stepped between his legs. Then I pushed back on his shoulders to lay him down as I dropped to my knees.

"Whoa Buddy, I'm not...Oh I got it." he said as I went to my knees.

He thought I was pushing him back to climb on top, but when he realized I was dropping to service him, he leaned back on his elbows. Then he spread his legs with his ass on the edge of the bed. His long glistening skin toned boner was in sharp contrast to his white T-shit and easily reached his belly button.

I leaned in with my tongue and then remembered his instructions as I stared at his impressive balls. "May I please lick your balls John?"

"You learn quickly Stevie. "Please do."

I was sitting on my heals and leaned in extending my tongue to the underside of his sack and licked slowly up the center. I breathed in his scent and it sent a wave through my nuts that caused my cock to hit max stiffness. I was amazed what the Viagra in the drink was doing to me.

I thought to myself that he was right. This was going to be good for my love life with Shelley. I felt like my cock had superpowers.

I licked his balls slowly and deliberately loving the sweaty salt taste and the feel of his wrinkled sack embracing my tongue. I slowly and gently took one in my mouth. This was something I never personally liked. My balls are sensitive, and it hurt whenever Shelley sucked mine, but he really seemed to like it.

"Thank you, Stevie, that feels so good." He sighed.

I spent several minutes licking every inch and ran my tongue in the crease between his balls and thighs, groaning at the extra saltiness from his sweat.

Then I rose up to my knees, leaned in and ran my tongue slowly from balls to tip.

"Oh, damn Stevie. Don't you ever stop." He moaned lowering flat on this back. "That tongue is magical Buddy." He hummed with contentment.

I stopped at his tip and swirled my tongue on his most sensitive spot, causing him to press his pelvis skyward. His eyes were closed, and he was enjoying my work. I repeated the process several times, licking his entire cock. Then I rose up, turned my head to the side and saddled his boner with my lips. I slid to the tip tickling him with my tongue as I went.

His skin was smooth and soft like satin. I never got tired of feeling it against my lips and tongue. I worked back to his balls and looked up his shaft that was now stiff enough his head no longer touched the T-Shirt. I stood up.

"Can I please suck that steel beauty John?" I asked hungrily.

"Yes, you may. Thank you for your manners."

I gripped his cock and got on my knees beside him on the bed. I held his cock toward the ceiling and engulphed his head sucking and swirling my tongue. I got another dose of precum as I licked.

"Stevie that is good Buddy. You are a fucking pro."

I slid him in deeper and began to bottom out with only about six inches in my mouth. I began to bob up and down slowly and methodically like the women in the video. I pushed a little harder each time trying for more.

"You can do it Stevie. Relax your throat. Very good." He groaned.

I bobbed faster trying in relax my throat but could not get past the six to seven-inch mark. So, I slowed down, pressed him against my throat and wiggled him in a little further.

"Oh yeah Buddy, that's the trick." He pressed on my head gently.

I quickly felt the gag reflex and backed off. I caught my breath and went again. I could feel my throat expanding as his head penetrated.

"Oh, fuck Buddy that's tight." He laid his head back. "I don't know how you're doing that but fuck yeah!"

I began to bob faster allowing my throat and esophagus to stretch and take more.

"Oh Buddy... Damn Stevie."

His excitement made me want to please him all the more. I did love knowing I could please his incredible cock. I found the rhythm to maximize his penetration without letting the gag reflex take over. I kept one hand on the base of his cock as I throat fucked him. I thought that brunette beauty would be proud. My boner bounced off my belly as I bobbed faster and faster.

"Fuck Stevie, I'm gonna fucking blow again." He grunted.

I moaned my approval salivating uncontrollably and needing to make him cum. I could taste his pre-cum building and sensed my payoff coming. My heart raced and my cock throbbed.

"Gonna cum in your mouth Stevie. Oh, fuck Stevie, a, amazing. Aaaahhh. "

I snorted and nodded working his monster cock, forcing him into my throat with each thrust. He gripped my hair grunting as he released a shot of spunk in my throat and another in my mouth. I whimpered and sucked harder to capture his juice. The feel of his powerful cock pulsing with each shot of cum made my own cock pulse, nearly cumming without being touched.

His head rolled back mouth agape as his cock unloaded his hot cream. I slowed my pace swallowing repeatedly trying to capture every drop. His second load was still huge and seemed to dwarf my own load. His huge balls were easily twice my size so no wonder. He gently caressed my head as I milked him to the last drop.

"Oh shit!" He panted. "Thank you so much Stevie. I needed that more than you know." I nodded and panted not wanting to let go of his hot manhood. "Can we do this again soon?" I nodded emphatically. "Excellent Buddy." He said breathing heavily and stoking my hair.

"The first step is getting Shelley vetted. Then I can be sure you aren't a threat. So, will you do as I asked and get her the lemonade?" I nodded.

His cock began to soften just enough that my lips could touch his bush when I sucked all of him in. I was proud of my accomplishment and pulled out to his head lapping at it with my tongue. Then I pushed him in wiggling his slightly pliable cock completely in my mouth, feeling his balls with my lip.

"Fuck Stevie you are relentless Buddy. It's 5:30 and I have to get some sleep before polygraphing Shelley. We need to take a break Buddy." He pushed me off and I reluctantly let go. There was a loud suction sounding slurp as he popped free.

I rolled onto my back breathing heavily boner pointing to the ceiling. He rolled off and put his shorts back on.

"That little clitty, sure is hard Buddy. I told you this would work. Greet Shelley with that and I bet you make her day. Text me when you send her over. I'm gonna get a little shut eye. Thanks again Buddy, wow. Does Shelley work tomorrow maybe we could..." He looked at me from the doorway smiling.

"She has tomorrow off..."

"Monday then." He walked out the door. "Text me Stevie!" He yelled walking down the hall.

To be continued...