All Comments on 'New Neighbor Ch. 01: Steve Pt. 02'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Fuck yeah!!

Great story!

Keep up the good work 👍👍

rimadayrimadayover 4 years agoAuthor
Hotforlit

Thanks!

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 4 years ago
Love This Story

Oh my God I loved this story. I would love to have a neighbor like that so my wife could experience a real man for the first time and I could finally let her see the panty loving, cock obsessed, sissy husband she has been married to for 29 years. My little clitty loves being wrapped in pretty silky or lacey panties and I have dreamed of cleaning cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

This is soooooo hot. I too would love to meet someone like John that would bring out the cock sucking sissy bitch that I know is deep inside me but I’m so afraid to let out. I’m sure with that “truth serum” he would make it come out and “force” me to worship his beautiful cock. Him fucking my wife with me watching and her making me clean both of them up like Shelley did would be the icing (literally) on the cake!

I didn’t take much rubbing of my clitty for it to explode in my panties while reading it, actually my wife’s panties I was wearing. She wears granny panties though, so I think I need to go shopping for some sexy frilly lace panties of my own... can’t wait to put them on, read the story again, come in them and clean them up with my tongue!

Wow, if my wife only knew the shit I get off to on the internet!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
shelley did not fall for the lemonade

how did shelley know steve had sucked johns cock? great story and fun to read.

rimadayrimadayover 4 years agoAuthor
Liz33nd question answered

She knew by connecting the video to the cum stained panties. He confessed that he masturbated watching the video wearing her panties. The narrator of the film was saying... "It's what you were meant to be. You love wearing women's panties and being a cock sucking sissy. You love sucking cock sweetie. You are a girl and you love having a cock in your mouth. It's just the way it is, and you love being a cock sucking sissy. You're especially glad that I understand..."

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
love this story

I wish this would happen to me. I wear panties (and more) secretly and love cock. My dream is that my wife finds out and then watches me suck cock and get fucked. I want her to get fucked in front of me and I would get her lover ready for her.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the great writing.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

This story brings out my inner submissive fantasies. Thank-you, thank-you. Whenever a guy is told to shave his legs I always think I wish my wife would tell me to shave my legs smooth. And feed me her cum filled pussy. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn. Great story!!!!!!j

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

good funny story and pretty copelling. what a twist, Shelly must have wanted that cock long before. i didnt thinkshe would submit that fast.

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Great story got me going again for sure right over the edge

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy12 months ago

I would love to be Shellie’s bitch

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

I am convinced that a Luger and two 9mm projectiles will solve the problem for good. John and Shelly then just need a grave, but that shouldn't be a problem!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous