New Neighbor: Cock Whore Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aarav took her cue, put his hands on my shoulders and began rocking his hips forcing his dick deeper in my throat with each thrust.

"Good Job Sweetie, you're taking your treatment like a good whore." Both ends were filled as they began to pump harder and faster. Saliva poured from my mouth running toward my eye sockets as he humped me.

Aarav began go grunt and moan while the taste of his creamy sweet pre-cum coated my tongue. I tried to relax my throat as he went harder and deeper. His balls were touching my nose as he thrust his hips and his hot iron cock filled my throat with his warmth. His foreskin pealed back and exposed his smooth glans as he shoved it into my throat.

"I'm turning it on now Sweetie, try not to cum yet." Said Shelley.

I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or Aarav, as I sensed him getting closer to a climax. His moans were louder and faster as were his hip thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" He barked.

Shelley hit the switch and the dildo came to life causing us both to whimper and moan.

"Oh Stevie, that feels so good," squealed Shelley starting to pound me. I reached for my cock. "Don't you touch that clitty sweetie, Shelley's driving. Oooohhhh!" She moaned. "That's it Dr. Malhotra, throat fuck the little cock whore she needs that!"

Aarav lost any remnant of control and pressed his palms on my chest fucking me as hard and fast as his hips could thrust. "Oh fuck!" he began to shudder uncontrollably as his balls unleashed rapid fire jets of spunk into my throat and mouth.

"Oh God Dr. Malhotra, you're gonna make me cum too. Ooohhh! God, Stevie, you feel so good." I watched a series of convulsive waves start at her shoulders and end in my ass as it passed through her body.

My cock pulsed nearly cumming without being touched. Focused on keeping my teeth from Aarav's machine gun cock kept me from succumbing to the vibrating tickle in my ass and prostate. He came so much; I couldn't come close to swallowing it all. It slopped out and ran down my cheeks and into my hair as his balls slapped my nose.

"Oh my God, ah!" squealed Shelley as came but never stopped pumping my ass.

Aarav slowed to a nice slow pace after emptying his massive load. Shelley kept up her pace as her orgasm passed. "So sorry Stevie but watching you take Dr. Malhotra's cock put me over the edge, It's your turn now Sweetie. Doctor I need you to keep that cockifier in her mouth at all time for me." She said as she pushed my knees higher and adjusted the angle of the dildo.

Aarav seemed to understand what she meant and slowly pumped his cock in and out. As she repositioned her angle of attack, she hit my prostate in the sweet spot.

I groaned and gasped feeling the most amazing stimulation in my balls. My eyes widened and the squeal of pleasure was obvious.

"I found the spot Dr. Malhotra." She said gleefully.

I needed to jack off with that cock pounding my prostate and reached for my cock.

"Don't you fucking touch your clitty cock whore. Do you want me to stop?" She yelled still pounding me.

I shook my head grunting while Aarav was stiffening in my mouth again. I whimpered as Shelley pressed even harder spreading my legs up and lifting my ass higher,

I could feel each thrust through my entire abdomen and my balls were pulsing from the vibrating pressure on my prostate. My body stiffened as my cock began to unload hot cum onto my stomach without being touched. I jerked and moaned unable to fully comprehend what Shelley was doing to me.

Aarav stiffened quickly as my balls emptied onto my exposed belly. Shelley slowed to a nice steady pace humming softly as she turned off the vibrator.

"Aarav Honey, I wish you could see your face. Stevie Sweetie, you've left him speechless. I don't think he can believe his own eyes." Shelley giggled. "Sorry Aarav, but we can't make Stevie late. She's on the ICU station this evening in seven minutes, so you'll need to show a little tuff love and take you dick out of her mouth. It'll be ok Stevie..."

Aarav pulled out and his boner pointed skyward.

"...Wow Dr. Malhotra Honey, that is very impressive come over here a minute let me feel that again please," Shelley said nonchalantly as she pulled the purple dick from my asshole. "Lay flat on the bed a second Stevie."

I turned on the bed and watched Aarav walk awkwardly toward my wife with his pants half on. When he got next to her she gripped his soaked boner with her left hand and stroked it slowly. With her right hand she scooped up a glob of my cum with two fingers and shoved them in my mouth. Aarav looked at me in stunned silence watching me suck my spunk off Shelley's fingers.

Again, she spoke casually to Aarav. "She's such a hungry cock whore, she wants every drop."

He looked stunned that this hot naked woman he hardly knew would have such a casual conversation while stroking his cock. Poor Aarav sucked in a quick breath and twitched as her hand reached his tip, apparently powerless to speak. She fed me another scoop and turned back to him.

"Looks like you might need more treatment for your swelling problem Dr. Malhotra. I can assist with that, if you like." She said sweetly.

He gasped as she stroked his sizable boner with a firm grip. "Thank you, Nurse Vincent." He replied trying to look calm.

Last bit Stevie and you need to hurry, only five minutes." She shoved her fingers in again. "I see wet naps over there Sweetie."

I got up and hurried over to them and began to wipe myself clean.

"Leave your panties Sweetie, I'll take them home and wash them." She said turning back to Aarav. Lay on the bed please Dr. Malhotra. I'll be with you in a moment." She said calmly.

As I wiped the last bit of cum off my belly, Shelley added to my indignity. "Don't forget to clean your pussy Stevie."

I wiped my ass crack with a wet nap as my naked wife stood proudly with the purple strapless chock pointing high. "Good girl now bend over an show me."

I couldn't help but take another look at Aarav's boner before humiliating myself and bending over to spread my ass cheeks. "Good Job Sweetie. Get dressed quick only three minutes. You've got Dr. Malhotra's cum in your hair Sweetie"

I dabbed his spunk from my hair with a wet nap and put my scrubs on quickly, embarrassed I was going commando underneath for the rest of my shift.

As soon as I got them on she held out a hand. "Come here Sweetie."

I stepped beside her and took her hand. "You should thank Dr. Malhotra, for letting you suck his big beautiful cock and feeding you his cum." She said eyeing his boner.

"Thank you, Dr. Malhotra," I said looking at the floor.

"Stevie, look him in the eye and tell him what you're thanking him for. Show your manners Cock Whore."

It was hard to imagine whose facial expression was more uncomfortable, his or mine.

"Thank you for letting me suck your beautiful cock and for cumming in my mouth, I hope you'll let me do that again sometime." I said obediently, hoping asking for a repeat would somehow make Shelley jealous or aggravated in retaliation for the humiliation I was enduring.

"Very good Stevie now hurry back to work. Dr. Malhotra needs my help. Try to control yourself Sweetie, you don't wanna soil your scrubs." She said looking back toward Aarav and smiling."

As I left the room, I wanted to watch what they were going to do. As I rushed toward my station, I was grateful my cock was completely spent after the last few days, so I wasn't sporting a semi hardon all shift. I could not help imagining how Shelley was helping with his "problem".

Also, I could taste him for the next couple hours. Had my cock not been spent, I would have been tenting all shift. As I replayed my session in the nap room, I was glad I asked him for seconds. I had detected a subtle nod when I asked.

At the end of my shift, Shelley swung by before her midnight shift. There were two other nurses close by and I was thankful she didn't humiliate me again.

"Hi Sweetie, I missed you." she said and gave me a nice impassioned kiss with probing tongue.

The two female nurses whooped in the background and grinned.

"Easy ladies this one's taken," Shelley Teased and looked back to me and whispered. "I can't wait till we're back on the same schedule and I have you in my bed. Although fucking you in the nap room does add a whole new level of excitement." She gave me another probing kiss. "Now go home and get some rest Sweetie, you're gonna need it."

She turned and walked away, dragging her fingers across my chin as she turned. She looked back with hungry eyes as she walked. I watched her walk away, still in awe at how good her ass filled out her scrubs.

"Lucky man," said one of the nurses.

"After watching that, I think Charlie's gonna get a happy awakening when I get home," said the other.

On my drive home, I heard a text ding and looked at it. It was to John and me from Shelley.

Shelley: Can we move our get together this week from tomorrow to Saturday? Stevie's had quite the work out the past few days and I think she could do with some recovery time.

As I pulled into the driveway, John responded.

John: Busy little whore Stevie. Saturday works. I look forward to servicing you Ms. Shelley.

Shelley: I look forward to a Man's cock again John. Stevie Sweetie, Tell John what you're looking forward to.

I cringed, even as my spent cock tingled at the thought.

Me: I can't wait to see your monster cock satisfy my wife.

I thought more about it.

Me: I hope you'll let me clean her cum off your cock and Shelley will let me clean your cum from her beautiful pussy.

Shelley: Thank you Stevie, you may. Now, no cumming till Saturday Night Sweetie. No videos! John will you please give Stevie a break till Saturday?

John: Yes Ms. Shelley. You can suck my cock clean anytime Stevie.

Me: Thank you Shelley. Thank you John,

I went into the house grabbed dinner and went to bed wearing a pair of powder blue lace trimmed thigh cut panties. They, hammocked my cock and balls in silk, making my tingle. I did have to resist the urge to watch the videos John sent me again, but I was tired and fell asleep quickly.

I woke when Shelley got home around 9:00AM. She crawled into bed naked and snuggled up to me. Then, I fell back asleep and woke around noon. I had to admit my cock was a bit sore. The two-day break was a welcome relief.

I showered and shaved loving the feeling of my whole body being free of hair. It still looked very strange with a shaved pelvis. But the added sensitivity to the whole area from pubes to asshole was amazing. Luckily, there were only a couple hours before work, so I did not have a lot of time to fantasize.

When I left for work, I saw Matt (my neighbor from two doors down) in his jogging gear, walking toward his house. I waved and yelled, "Hi Matt."

He waved, barely looked and went inside. I thought it had been a while since we talked and made note to call him. It seemed like he and Ally haven't been running together lately. As my mind turned back to the events in my life in recent weeks, it was no wonder I hadn't talked to him. How would that conversation go?"

"Hey Steve, long time no see, what you been up to?"

"Well Matt, In the past three weeks or so, I've sucked Johns cock repeatedly. Did I mention I was wearing Shelley's panties while I did it? That was before I went out and bought myself a sex little negligee to wear while sucking his cock. And oh yeah, I watched him fuck the shit out of my wife while I came in my panties, a couple times. Then my wife took me to the Hustler store, where I stood in said panties with a plastic dick in my mouth while she shopped for items to fuck me with. And hey, I almost forgot, she fucked me with a strapless purple dildo at work while a young intern throat fucked me and came in my mouth. Other than that, not much." My cock was stirring again as I replayed those events.

"Steven Vincent, Cock Whore!" I said to myself as I pulled out of the driveway.

That night I saw young Dr. Malhotra, passing by my station. He looked at me as he was walking with his attending and smiled. He seemed to shuffle like he might stop but continued, nodding as Dr. Lankford spoke to him. About twenty minutes later he walked toward me solo but was stopped by Dr. Lankford who came around the corner behind him.

"Dr. Malhotra, I'm gonna need you to check in with a patient on 4. We need to review her med dosage. Ms. Rosen in 418. Page me if there are any concerns." They walked by and he never looked back.

I could feel my cock stiffen as I recalled his eight-inch dick unloading in my throat. "This time tomorrow you'll be with Shelley and John" I told myself. It seemed a long way off and God only knew what they had in store.

It was much more difficult getting to sleep Friday night. I really wanted to watch John's videos and rub myself off in my panties. Shelley climbed in bed when she got home from Midnight shift and decided to torcher me a while. She peeled back the covers, climbed in bed naked and began to kiss me while rubbing my cock through the silk.

I was instantly hard and pumping my boner against her palm. "Easy Sweetie, don't get that little clitty excited yet. I've got a special treat for you and John tonight. You are gonna love it every bit as much as John, I'm sure. God, I miss his cock, don't you?" I grunted in agreement, feeling inadequate again. "Turn over on your belly."

I complied and she slid her hand in my panties. Her finger slid down my ass crack and on down to my balls. As she fondled my balls, I knew if this continued I would spunk in my panties. I didn't care, I loved her caressing my shaved sensitive spots. She detected my excitement and slipped a finger into my asshole teasingly, then quickly pulled her hand back.

"Eight years of marriage and I never knew what a horny little whore you really were. So much wasted time Stevie." She began to ever so gently trace her finger over my ass tickling me through the silk. "Would you agree the past two days have been our best sex in all those years?"

I so wanted to dry hump the bed and cum in the warm silk as she tickled my ass. The Dom Shelley excited me like never before. "Yes Ms. Shelley," I replied meekly.

"You like being fucked by me more than fucking me, don't you Stevie?" Her tone grew stern.

"No, I a, wouldn't..." Slap! She Spanked my ass hard with her bare hand.

"Tell me the truth Steven!" She barked; I knew she was serious when she called me Steven.

"I love making love to you Shelley..." Whack! my ass stung like it had been electrocuted.

She had a black leather paddle like I'd seen at the Hustler store. My mind raced and I couldn't think what to do as my cock shriveled rapidly. Whack! Whack! Whack!

I rolled, "Shelley, fucking stop!"

Whack! The paddle hit my hip hurting worse. I rolled back Whack! Whack! Whack! on my ass.

"Do I have your attention?" She asked sternly.

"Yes! Please stop!" I yelled eyes watering.

"Tell me the truth." Her voice was calm.

"Yes, you're right, Shelley, I like being fucked better." I said, ashamed.

"Thanks for being truthful Stevie. And you like being a panty wearing submissive little cock whore?"

"Yes! I don't know why but I do. I'm sorry Shelley, I love you and you're the most beautiful, sexiest woman I know..."

"And you want to stay married and have a family?" She asked calmly.

"Yes, God Yes, I want you to be the mother of my children." I said looking at her, hoping the paddle was done.

My cock was becoming a shriveled sack of Jell-O as my ass burned.

"Then I only ask one thing Stevie."

"Anything, what is it?" I asked seriously.

"No more secrets and no more lies." She said looking me in the eyes.

"I promise. I'm sorry."

"And we won't need this anymore." She tossed the paddle. "Although it does help with your swelling issues." She looked at my shrunken dick and laughed.

She reached out and rubbed me through the silk again and kissed me. In seconds, my cock grew.

"So, the cock whore doesn't like spankings." She said softly.

"Hell no." I rubbed my ass.

"So noted." she slid her hand under my panties, petting my ass and balls. "And we won't need it as long as you keep your word."

She continued to caress me, "I feel a little stubble Sweetie. While I'm sleeping, I want you to clean up, and shave yourself. I will inspect you later. I want John to be impressed how well you've readied yourself. Good Night Stevie." She crawled under the covers as I rolled out.

I did my best to occupy myself and keep quiet as she slept and took a slow deliberated shower and shave. The day seemed to drag on and I had no idea what time John was even coming over.

She finally woke and I made her something to eat while she showered and prepared herself. When she was done, she came down to eat wearing a short silk robe that highlighted her figure perfectly. Her nipples push out the thin silk and the shimmering cloth highlighted her breast beautifully.

The back of the robe curved out around her protruding ass ending just beyond her ass cheeks. I could not help imagining running my hands up the back of her thighs and feeling her naked ass underneath. Her hair was in a ponytail and it bounced magically as she walked. She was gorgeous and oozing sexiness.

I watched her eat standing in my gym shorts and a T, ready to serve her completely. Her sandy brown hair shimmered as I looked down, eyes buried between her smooth breast.

She barely spoke and when she finished, she looked at the clock. "He'll be here soon Stevie, let me inspect you Sweetie. Go get naked on the bed, hands and knees. I'll get the goodies. Oh yeah, get one of the metal chairs from the garage and put it at the end of the bed." She took her dishes to the sink and I obeyed with my cock tingling in anticipation.

I put the chair in place, stripped naked and assumed the position. "Ready Shelley." I yelled.

After an uncomfortable amount of time she entered the room with her bag of goodies.

She ran hands over my stomach back and armpits. "Nothing, good job Stevie." Then her hands moved to my ass, balls and pelvis. "Smooth as a babies bottom."

She opened the bag and pulled out some lube, while her left hand continued to rub up and down my ass crack for a moment. "Smooth as a fancy whore's ass." She added. I wondered where she had ever heard that saying.

She squirted some lube at the top of my ass and let run down my crack. Then she rubbed it in coating my ass crack and balls. My cock quickly reached full attention and I began to moan.

Next, she shoved two fingers in my ass rather rudely, sending another shot of pain. I was not liking this new side of Dom Shelley. Pain was not my thing, being used like a whore, on the other hand, officially was.

The pain quickly subsided as she fingered my asshole. "OK Stevie, from this moment on, you will call me Ms. Shelley at all times. You no longer deserve to call me by my name. Failure to do so will result in a spanking understood?" She asked in a commanding tone.

"Yes Ms. Shelley, understood." I said wishing that didn't excite me so much.

My body rocked in time with the fingers in my ass. "You will not cum until I tell you today, OK?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley." Hoping she would give me the command at that moment.

"You wanna watch John fuck me again, don't you Stevie?" She held her fingers still and I rocked my body fucking them.

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"Do you want his cum in your mouth?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"You want to clean his cum out of me with your tongue, don't you Stevie?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"When he comes in, you're gonna tell him you missed his cock and you want to make him hard so you can watch him fuck me like a real man."

"Yes Ms. Shelley." As pathetic as It sounded it was true. I loved watching his monster cock fill her cunt as he made her cum.