New Neighbor: Cock Whore Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,869 Followers

"When we're done, your gonna beg to cum in your panties for us aren't you."

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"You're a pathetic cock whore who doesn't deserve to put that little clitty in me, agreed Stevie."

"Yes Ms. Shelley." I was fucking her fingers and hard as a rock, loving her control over me.

"Good, now go get yourself in order and put on some clean panties. He'll be here any minute."

"Yes Ms. Shelley." I practically ran to the bathroom and milked the pre-cum from my boner and licked it off my hand. Then I put on a pair of black lace bikini undies.

When I returned Shelley was on the bed in her robe, striking a seductive pose with her head propped on her elbow. God, was she beautiful.

She pointed to the floor beside the bed. There's a whore blanket Stevie, you can lay there on your back so he can see how hard he makes your little clitty. When he comes in, you can kneel and do as you were told."

I started to lay down and John stepped in the room, so I went to my knees.

"The lady takes control, I..." He looked at Shelley. "...like it a lot. Well hello Ms. Vincent aren't you looking incredibly beautiful today?"

I stood on my knees watching his eyes pop at the sight of MY wife. My eyes quickly dropped to his gym shorts and the ridge running down his leg. My panties tightened yet again.

"Looks like you took my advice Stevie and followed the lady's orders." He smiled smugly.

"Yes, we're learning our place quite nicely John. Stevie understands she's no longer deserves to try to satisfy me with her little clitty and really doesn't want to. She had her cherry popped this week and liked it a lot. Didn't you Sweetie." She looked from John to me and my face reddened.

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"Best sex we ever had, wasn't it Stevie?"

"Yes Ms. Shelley."

"I hope you're not too disappointed I beat you to it John." She smiled. "I will make it up to you. I promise."

John Smiled. "You will always take priority Ms. Shelley; I would never want to come between the happy couple."

I tried to comprehend the conversation. I know I didn't deserve her, but I never said I didn't want to fuck my wife again.

"Tell John what you wanted to tell him Stevie," Said Shelley eyeing his bulge.

I hated that my cock throbbed for him, but it did, and I was powerless to resist.

"I've missed your cock John. Please let me suck your cock and get you hard so I can watch you fuck my wife." I begged with my boner stretching the silk.

John Smiled and Shelley spoke before he could answer. "Tell him what you want to do after he cums inside me."

My cock pulsed as the humiliation only seemed to make me harder. "I want to clean your cock and lick your cum from Shelley's pussy, please."

John looked at Shelley and smiled. "Ms. Shelley, you have trained Stevie well. Your little cock whore knows her place and is very well mannered." He turned to me. "Thank you, Stevie, I have missed your mouth the past few days." He stepped over to me and stood before me on my blanket.

I looked up at him, "Can I please suck you hard John."

"Please do Stevie. Ms. Shelley looks exceptionally beautiful today. I look forward to bringing her some satisfaction." He said looking at her.

He also referred to her as Ms. Shelley as if he were taking a submissive position to her. Memorized by the bulge in his shorts, I gripped the waist band and pulled them slowly down. I exposed his dark bush, hoping somehow today I could take him all and feel my nose touch his hair as he filled my throat.

I was again in awe as I exposed more and more of him. His flaccid cock was longer and larger in diameter than my rock had clitty as he called it. How he wasn't hard looking at Shelley in the skimpy robe was a mystery. I kneeled down and slid his shorts and underwear to the floor.

When he stepped out, the view of his cock was remarkable. It curved down and out pointing at my face. His large pink head pointed at me with a droplet of pre-cum in the slit. He pulled off his shirt and his muscular torso seemed magnified looking up from below.

He smiled down as my tongue extended and I pressed my taste buds against the tip letting his droplet spread its warm sweetness, over them. The weight and warmth sent a tingle through me as I raised his cock with my tongue, swirling it side to side as I lifted.

He moaned softly as I wiggled my tongue on the sensitive underside of his tip. I could feel the weight increase with the inrush of blood. My upper lip pressed against his silky-smooth head. The warmth of him seemed to spread through my body as I willed his cock to stiffen for me.

I pulled my tongue off and let his cock settle back. It pointed straight out at the base and curve downward at the tip. I watched as it raised up and settled back a little straighter and thicker.

I needed his hot meat in my mouth and pressed my lips over his silky smooth head . When the hood cleared my lips, I suctioned onto his stiffening head and swirled my tongue savoring his salty sweetness.

"Damn Stevie," he sighed tilting his head back.

I nodded and moaned sucking more of him in knowing I was pleasuring that beautiful cock and making him grow harder in my hungry mouth. My head began to bob faster and faster. As he stiffened, I knew my chance of taking him all were lessening. So, I shoved his semi-hard cock all the way in bending it so I could tickle my nose with his pubes.

I backed up and took a breath, suppressing the choke reflex his hot meat induced in my throat.

I continued pushing him all in and sucking hard as I pulled out stretching him even longer than his 10+ inches fully hard. My tongue wiggled against his shaft as I mouth fucked his cock. I hoped I could make him cum in my mouth. But when he reached full hardness, he gave me the shove off and climbed his naked body over Shelley straddling her on all fours.

I was left on my knees empty and horny as his massive hardon dangled over my wife. With his right hand he untied the draw string and tossed open her robe. Her breasts exposed and nipples at attention, he leaned down and kissed them, while his hand worked the robe off her shoulders. She wiggled her arms out and wrapped them around his shoulders.

"Oh John," she sighed and closed her eyes.

He leaned forward on his knees and dove into her neck kissing her slowly and repeatedly. Her head tilted back, and she closed her eyes enjoying his lips on her soft skin. "I've missed you John..."

I watched as he rolled forward on his knees, lifting his hips so his boner would lay flat on her pelvis while he lowered himself onto her naked body. Her knees spread and rose as she pressed her hips toward his hot hardness. "Oh God I love that cock, John." She sighed rubbing herself against him.

He braced himself on his right elbow and brought his left hand down her belly moving toward his prize. "Can I touch your tight little pussy Ms. Shelley?"

Her pelvis raised while her left hand gripped his head and pulled him against her neck. He kissed her and her back arched as his hand moved past her belly button. "Yes. you may John." She exhaled and when his fingers hit the mark she inhaled deeply. "Oooohhhhh." she sighed.

"Tough break Stevie, we won't need you to get her wet for me. She is ready." He said taunting me as his fingers entered my wife.

"I am so ready for a man's cock John. Fuck me like you mean it, now!"

"As you command Ms. Shelley." He raised up in the pushup position and thrust his tongue in her mouth while he stretched his body to align his cock with her spread lips.

Shelley whimpered and sucked hard on his tongue while he pushed his monster dick steadily in. My cock pulsed as she rolled her hips and pressed herself against him. She wiggled herself onto his thick hard shaft, panting and squeezing him against her. Finally, she broke the kiss in a frenzy of lust and heat began to sing out.

"Oh God John, you're so hot and hard. You fill me up, aaaahhhhh!" Her voice was high and loud.

Her right hand swung down and gripped his ass as he reached the hilt. Her claws drug up his cheek as he pulled out leaving a trail of white behind each finger nail.. I moved to my left so I could see past her thigh and watch her wet pussy lips cling to his glistening shaft.

"Fuck, I love you cock John. I'm gonna need you more and more since Stevie doesn't get off on women anymore..."

"That's not tr..." I chimed in before she cut me off."

"Shut the fuck up and watch what a real man can do cock whore." She barked.

"Fuck me John. Fuck me Hard!" She commanded.

"Oh yeah, here you go Ms. Shelley!" he grunted as he pressed his knees to the bed and began pounding her.

I watched her lips grip and pull as he thrust in and out. His balls bounced off her ass cheeks and she sloshed as he hammered her pussy. Those lips stretching on the outstroke and rolled in as he pushed his ten plus inches all the way in.

"Oh God, I love that cock, I love that cock! Please John make me cum! Fuck, I love your cock John. Oh yes, fuck meeeee!" She squealed louder as he worked her to orgasm.

"Oh Stevie, your wife is so hot buddy, thank you for letting me take over. Fuck, I'm gonna c, cum!" He grunted.

"Cum in me John! I, ah, love your cock. Cum inside me please. I want a man's seed in me." She howled.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Shelley!" he began to grunt as his hips spasmed.

Shelley's shoulders bounced on the matrass as she came in waves while John unloaded in her. A cum cocktail dripped down Shelley's crack as he pounded her harder and harder.

"Yes, Yes, Yes! Cumming with you!" Her mouth froze open as she sucked quick gasps of air, paralyzed with pleasure.

John held himself into the hilt as his body shook and he pumped his cum into my wife. Then he collapsed down on her and they kissed between gasps of breath.

My boner tried to burst through my panties as I watched his cum coated cock slide slowly in and out. They moaned and panted as he leaned on his elbows cupping her face in his palms. "Ms. Shelley I am at your disposal any time day or night, God and Country notwithstanding."

She sighed and kissed him deeply. "Oh my God, thank you John. I could keep you inside of me..." She glanced at me. "Stevie sweetie, it looks like you're gonna pop. Tell us what you want?"

John turned his head toward me.

"I wanna suck John's cock clean and then lick your pussy clean Ms. Shelley, please! I looked at the floor.

"Then what Sweetie?" She taunted.

"I wanna cum in my panties, please Ms. Shelley." I felt like I could if I just rocked my hips forward and back.

She reached out a hand, "Come here Sweetie." I knee walked to the edge of the bed and she gripped the hair on the back of my head. "Ask John Nicely."

"Please let me suck you dick clean." I said as she held my head forcing me to look at him.

"Throw Stevie a bone John." She grinned at her choice of words.

John spun and placed his ass on the edge of the bed, legs spread. Then Shelley drug my body around between his legs. He leaned back propped on his elbow looking down at me as Shelley drug me by the hair until I hovered over his cock and balls.

"Clean him up and get him good and hard Stevie. Ms. Shelley's need some more of that." She pulled me up and pushed my head down toward his cum coated pole.

Disgusted with myself, I licked up the length of his cock and savored the creamy cum mixture. I quietly continued licking his shaft trying to get it all before taking his hot cock in my mouth again. Then, I quickly began to suck him hoping for a hot load in my mouth.

Shelley kept he grip on my hair controlling the pace and depth, pushing my head up and down his shaft pulling me off each time as the gag reflex tried to kick in. "That's it Cock Whore, get him really hard for me. You're gonna love what's next."

There I was leaning over the bed arms straight resting on my palms with my feet on the floor doing some sort of elevated push up. Shelley forced my head up and down on my neighbor's monster cock. My inferior cock covered in silk panties was hard as nails. "What was wrong with me," I wondered to myself.

I tried to suck him, but she was jerking my head faster and harder, I could only manage to focus on keeping my lips wrapped over my teeth so I didn't scratch him. As her words sunk in, I moaned and grunted my agreement wanting to see what was next. His cock thrust deep in my throat causing saliva to drip down his shaft and on to his belly.

"God, I hate you for finding her first Stevie." Said John grunting as he stiffened in my mouth.

Suddenly Shelley jerked my head up hard. "That's good Stevie, now stand up Sweetie."

I had no choice as she was yanking my hair painfully hard.

She rolled off the bed and stood naked next to me with a hand full of hair in one hand while the other began rubbing my boner through the silk.

I grunted and snorted feeling an orgasm building. "Damn Stevie," she stopped rubbing and slapped my boner. The shot of pain killed the urge to cum. "I think Stevie's wishing she found you first John, you make her nearly cum just looking at her."

I wanted to protest but I did not want my cock slapped again. "Right Stevie?" She had that tinge of anger in her voice.

"Yes, Ms. Shelley." I answered knowing anything else would mean punishment.

"Thanks, for being honest Sweetie." She turned to John. "Would you have a seat please John?" She pointed at the chair.

"Yes Ms. Shelley." There was a hint of taunting sarcasm in his voice.

"Thank you, John." She released my hair. "Lay on the bed, head toward John on your back please Stevie."

"Yes, Ms. Shelley." I did as commanded.

"I'm proud of your attitude Stevie. I didn't even ask a question and you gave the proper response." She gripped my shoulder and pushed me away from John. "Scoot up just a little."

"Yes, Ms. Shelley."

"Good Sweetie. Now I'm gonna let you clean my pussy and get me ready for the cock again, ok?"

"Yes, Ms. Shelley."

She climbed on the bed and straddled me in the 69 position. Her oozing engorged pussy lips hovered over me. I squirmed and pushed my hips skyward hoping for some reciprocation.

When her pussy began to lower, I raised up to meet her, amazed that her vagina was fully open the size of a quarter after his reaming of her delicate pink pussy.

At the last second, she bounced up pulling herself away. John laughed. "Swing and a miss," he said like his favorite baseball announcer.

"Relax Sweetie, you get so excited. Lay back and listen." I did as commanded.

"A good little whore cleans her sovereign completely, so I want you to show John how you clean my asshole sweetie."

She dropped onto my face and sat up with her hands on my chest. She rubbed her asshole from my nose to my chin. I retracted my tongue at first avoiding contact.

"Are you disobeying m..." I extended my tongue and felt her wrinkled little rosebud pass over it. "Oh, good girl, lick it good sweetie," she sighed.

She rocked her hips and each time, as her labia barely touched my tongue, she rocked back the other way. Once again, the tingle of excitement in my cock from the humiliation was shameful.

"I love your wife more everyday Stevie." Said John half laughing, half in awe. "Thank you, Ms. Shelley!"

"You're welcome John. Get ready, I think you're gonna like what's next." She said stopping with her asshole on my tongue tip.

She wiggled slightly and I took it as my cue to push it in. Shelley hummed and wiggled. "Get it up in there Stevie, I need it nice and lubed. You see John, it's a lifelong dream of Stevie's to fuck my ass, but since he's not worthy, I thought he should see how a real man fucks a lady's ass."

"Thank you, Ms. Shelley, this is a fantasy come true." John sounded like a kid at Christmas. "Stevie, I gotta thank you too buddy. You married a woman with a world class ass."

My tongue fought its way into her tight sphincter, and she lowered her weight fully onto my face rocking side to side. "That's it sweetie, in and out. Get it good and I'll let you clean my cunt while he fucks my ass." I struggled to breath as I probed her ass. Her cheeks engulfed my face blocking my nose and mouth. Finally, she raised up and leaned forward and I sucked in a much-needed breath.

"Are you ready John." She asked as her distended pussy lips oozing with their cum moved toward me.

"Oh yes Ms. Shelley. Your ass so beautiful, thank you so much." He laid his monster against her ass and began to slide it up and down her crack.

"Oh God John, you're so hot and hard. I want you in me, but please go slow. Your cock is so fucking big." She panted and spread her knees out lowering her pussy to my face while her ass cheeks spread wider for him.

John lined up his stiff rod with my wife's stretched asshole. I could see down his length to his dangling balls as my tongue lapped at her dripping cunt.

"Lick my cunt Stevie and don't you stop till you make me cum with that man cock in my ass." She braced as John began to press himself against her. "John, your dick is so fucking warm. That's it nice and slow, oh fuck you're big."

She began to rock slowly pushing him in and back out a little at a time.

"Shit Stevie, you don't know what you're missing. Oh, that's so tight... Such a sweet ass." John grunted as Shelley whined in pain.

"Ooh yeah head's in sweetie." She groaned.

My tongue lapped eagerly as my excitement grew. The taste of his bittersweet spunk in her hot pussy had my cock throbbing. "Lick it hard whore!" She screeched rocking slow and steady. "That's it John push it in Sweetie, I can take it."

From my vantage point it was all too close to focus my eyes on. Part of me wished I could be sitting in the chair watching from behind as he slid himself between her smooth round buns. But tasting him in my wife's pussy was indescribable.

Shelley pressed her labia onto my face sliding herself against my tongue.

"Fill me up John Please... Lick me Stevie, taste his seed in my cunt you fucking cock whore." She growled as his balls touched my forehead.

I nodded and pushed my pelvis toward her, wishing she would suck my cock.

"Can we do this twice a week John. Oh, fuck that's starting to feel... Oh!" She squeaked as her body shook.

"Any, ah! Time you want Ms. Shelley." He groaned in compliance.

"Do you want John to pull out and cum in you m, mouth Stevie?" She said with growing excitement.

His balls touched my forehead and the thought of him unloading in my mouth drowned out all reason. I nodded and groaned.

"Make me cum first and you'll get your reward, Stevie! Oh, God you're so hard John. Don't cum yet pl, ah, please." She moaned.

"I got you Ms. Shelley tell me when." He grunted, balls slapping my forehead.

I kept my tongue moving, tasting more of Shelley's juices as she moaned with increasing pleasure. I was amazed she could take such a huge cock in that tight little ass. Not only was she taking it, she was loving it as her flowing cunt juice confirmed. She held her hips firm and I alternated sucking her clit and slipping my tongue in her hot pussy.

John fucked her steady and hard, giving her ten full inches with each thrust,

"Oh, John, I'm, I'm gonna cum. Fuck! Oh yes, Cumming. Oh, fuck don't stop!"

"I got, ya, Ms. Shelley!" He groaned in short strong exhales.

I rocked my hips feeling the silk against my screaming boner.

She began to shudder, as she flooded my face with warm cunt cum. "Suck my fucking clit! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

Her pelvis began to tremble as she screamed with pleasure cumming on my face. I was on the verge of cumming myself when her orgasm subsided.

"Cum now John, feed the cock whore." She panted.

He sped up and grunted louder, "Here it c, comes Stevie!"

His balls slapped me as I lapped my wife's cum. When I felt him pull out, I stretched my head back and opened wide. Shelley rolled forward and I felt her tits on my thighs as John shoved his cock in my mouth and unloaded a jet of hot cum in my throat.

rimaday
rimaday
1,869 Followers