New Neighbor: Cock Whore Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked him in and held on as his balls unloaded several pulsing shots of cum in my throat. I pushed my boner against Shelley's belly and began to hump her through the damp silk,

"Whoa Stevie sweetie, I've got a special surprise for you. No cumming in your panties yet." She raised up and rolled off, while I focused on the feel of his hard-hot cock fucking my mouth.

For the second time this week, I was mouth fucked while spunk rolled down my cheeks and into my hair. I lay there on my back being slowly fucked from above savoring the smooth skin of his cock against my suctioning lips and the taste of his bittersweet cream.

"Good Job Cock Whore, now release him Sweetie and get the goodie bag. John, come here Honey." She reached out a hand for him to join her on the bed.

"Yes, yes, yes Ms. Shelley." Said John as he climbed on the bed.

I picked up the bag and turned to see them kissing. Shelley rolled John on to his back, climbed on top and straddled him with her knees pulled up under her. She leaned on her elbows and kissed him slowly and deeply. I stood beside them and realized the view from the metal chair would be straight at her spread ass. So, I walked over and sat holding the goody bag.

I was not disappointed as I starred at Shelley's beautiful spread ass bent before me. I had always found her sexy and was particularly drawn to that ass, but it seemed at that moment I had never been more excited by her. Unfortunately, John was getting her attention.

Her asshole was still distended from the monster cock reaming she just took. Her pussy seemed to have recovered. Johns cock was still semi hard and lying flat on his belly. I watched as she dropped down, pressed her pussy against his shaft and began to rub herself against him.

"Oh, God John every time I feel your cock I want more," she said dreamily and kissed him again. "Feeling you cum inside me was incredible." Another kiss. "Every time you put that in my Cunt, I want you to cum inside me John."

"Yes Ms. Shelley." He said happily.

Her labia saddled his cock and she rubbed herself up and down the top half of his shaft. I wanted to crawl up and lick his ball as she coated him with her sweet pussy juices. The taste of them lingered and had my cock aching for relief.

"Will you stay a little while and fuck me again John. If you need to recover a bit, we can watch Stevie with his surprise."

I only hoped my surprise would include getting to cum.

He gripped her hips. "I got, ya, Ms. Shelley. Your pussy is so hot and wet, you've got me going again already."

"I can feel you," She sighed.

She slid up to his tip and began rubbing in quick little circles. "Stevie hasn't cum three times in one night since the honeymoon, and that took all night. That is until we discovered the strapless this week."

I thought about it and she was right. Prior to this week, our honeymoon was the last time I came three times in a night with her. Of course, I came four time the first night with John counting jacking off to the videos he sent me.

"Oh my God, Ms. Shelley that feels so good. Keep that up and I'll cum without even entering you. You are the sexiest woman..."

She thrust her tongue in his mouth and I watched her rock her ass taking it as a challenge to make him cum like that. The way her hips moved was amazing. It appeared her spine was made of rubber.

She put her hands on his chest and sat up rubbing faster. "Oh this does feel good. God, I love your cock."

I thought to myself, "Shelley could be a porn star, no question."

"Take out your toy and stick it to the chair Stevie." She commanded.

She didn't even look back at me. The command confused me, but became clear when I opened the bag and pulled out a seven inch rubber cock with a suction cup on the balls end.

"Ride it sweetie and show John how you can cum without even touching your little clitty. Stick it to the chair, press down and wiggle side to side to turn it on. Hurry sweetie John's cock feels too good. Oh yes!" She breathed deep.

Watching her hips rolling on Johns boner and recalling the orgasm she induced with the strap on, I quickly put the dildo in my mouth to wet it down and confirmed how to turn it on.

"Leave your panties on so you don't spunk all over the floor. And I want to hear what you're thinking about when you cum. Hurry Sweetie."

I pulled the ass of my panties aside and positioned the dildo, then slowly impaled my ass while I watched Shelley hump his cockhead. When I had it fully inserted the vibration reverberated through my entire abdomen. As I stared at Johns balls, I envisioned taking his monster cock in the ass like Shelley just did. The thought was exciting and scary at the same time.

My balls tingled from the vibration and I quickly found the sweet spot stimulating my prostate.

Shelley chanted, "Oh God I love your cock John. I love your fucking cock; I love your fucking cock."

I bounced on the dildo quickly feeling an orgasm coming on. "Oh fuck, feels so good in my ass." I groaned.

"Ms. Shelley, you feel, so, good." John grunted getting close.

Shelley screamed. "I'm cumming John. Love, y, your fuck, ing cock. Aaaahhhhh!

Her ass jiggled as she rubbed wildly.

"I'm gonna cum Ms. Shelley." John grunted.

"Cum in my fuck, ing, p, pussy." She moaned as she lunged forward.

In one smooth motion, she dropped her spread pussy to his belly and backed onto his his boner, without missing a beat. "Oh, fuck I love your cock. Aaahhhh!"

She began lunging his cock in and out with both hands pressed firmly on his chest riding him at full gallop. "Cum inside me John, please. Oh God I love your cock." She whimpered.

Watching that huge dick slide in and out of her sweet pink pussy lips sent me quickly over the edge. The vibrator stimulated my prostate as I bounced on the dildo. On the verge of climax, I bounced hard enough to suddenly turn the vibrator off.

I panicked and wiggled frantically, managing to turn it back on. As I got back to rhythm, the warm wet silk rubbed my cockhead while the vibrator electrified my balls and prostate.

"I'm cumming in my panties. Oh God fuck her hard. Ah! Fuck! I want your cock in my ass!" My balls finally released a pulsing load of hot jizz, flooding my panties.

My body jerked as the vibrator worked its magic. As I convulsed, John's legs tightened, and he unloaded his seed in my wife's hot pussy again. They both groaned and grunted as they came together.

Shelley rode him slowly tip to hilt sliding up and down his length. "Clean your panties Cock Whore then you can clean my cock. I need to report in an hour."

I raised myself off the rubber cock and slid out of my panties. Before licking them clean, I milked my boner with them to get every drop, just like John Likes.

Shelley moaned, disappointedly. "Do you have to leave so soon?"

"Sorry Ms. Shelley, God and Country."

"Can we do this again Wednesday night?" She asked, continuing to ride him slowly, coating him completely in their cum mixture.

"Ms. Shelley your wish is my command ma lady." He said in a bit of a Brit accent. "Nineteen hundred hours?"

"That will be great. Try not to break Stevie before then. You did hear she's ready to take you in the ass?"

"Yes, I did. Monday morning Stevie, that should give you a couple days to recover for Wednesday night." Said John matter of factly.

"No cumming till then Stevie." Added Shelley.

"Yes, Ms. Shelley." I complied.

She slid off Johns cock and it flopped down on his belly. Then, she rolled off and propped herself on her elbows looking at me as I sucked my panties clean. John stood up and headed my way.

"They look clean Sweetie, now drop to your knees and be a good cock whore again." Said Shelley calmly.

I did as ordered and looked at his glistening cock, pointing forward with a downward arch as he softened. I reached for it.

"Manners?" Said John with a smirk.

"May I please suck your cock clean John?" I asked politely.

"Do, you like watching me fuck your wife Stevie?" He smiled.

"Yes," I said hanging my head, but cock stiffening again.

"Good, sounds like you're gonna get to see a lot more of it!" He held out his softening cock. Have a taste of her sweet pussy Stevie."

I sucked him in swirling my tongue and tasting them both. His warmth filled my watering mouth and the flavor caused my cock to harden again. Even as he softened, I did not want to give him up. The weight and warmth of him in my mouth was somehow comforting.

I imagined what it might feel like on Monday when his stiff full-sized cock entered my ass. Terrified and excited, I knew I had to find out. Finally, he pulled himself out of my mouth, leaving me empty and stiff, kneeling before him.

"Monday morning Stevie," he said turning toward Shelley, who got up to say goodbye. "And I am available for you anytime, Ms. Shelley."

She kissed him and gripped his firm ass with both hands. "Thanks John, you have left me completely satisfied, for now." She smiled and they kissed long and hard with dancing tongues.

Then she helped him gather his clothes and put them on. As he exited the bedroom, he turned back. "Would you mind walking me to the door Ms. Shelley?" He held out a hand.

She walked over to him naked and took his hand. "Certainly. Get yourself cleaned up Cock Whore. And no masturbating, you need to rest up for Monday."

I watched my beautiful naked wife's walk out with John casually leaving me to wonder what they might be planning for me next. My boner was stiff, as my imagination ran wild.

To be continued.