All Comments on 'New Neighbor CoEds'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story

Went to find part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This needs a follow up story

JH4FunJH4Fun9 months ago
Great Tale/Good Read

I did not rate it.

But I did enjoy the read. I am looking forward to see where you take it.

I just hope it doesn't follow most real-life open marriages in divorce due to idiots (unlearned) who get jealous when they didn't believe they wouldn't.

Sometimes it is hard to get past your ingrained values. Those people should stay the way they were. They were never bad people in most cases. They just couldn't handle the emotional train they started.

Enough of my ranting, Your tale is your tale and you have created a nice read in my book. I am looking forward to you weaving your tale your way.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

SkanderbegSkanderbeg9 months ago

Fantastic read. A very well done story, I wonder where it's going next and hope that there is a follow up. Thanks for all of your efforts creating your stories.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Well, I "liked" it but with reservations. The story was interesting and well written. It was the type of thing that might occur while away on holiday somewhere. NOT with the next-door neighbours.

An older couple, involved with horny College students, is simply a situation to destroy their relationship and reputation. They have a 13 year old child, a teenager, who I'm quite sure isn't stupid.

You keep describing Zeb as having a large "black" cock. Is this your way of suggesting he is black. That would also mean his sister is black. This angle hadn't been explored earlier. So, if a horny student is fucking a MILF about 15 years older than him, other students will hear about it. Next thing we know, she is a BBC slut, fucking half a dozen College students. An "Open" marriage is delusional.

Her husband, also about 15 years older than the girls next door, is simply a novelty diversion for them. Once "tasted" they'll move on to others their own age. Unless he looks like a younger George Cluney or younger Brad Pitt, he won't be meeting up with lots of sexy students.

So, as a fantasy holiday experience: fine. As a realistic "Open" marriage with MILF hunting College students: a disaster.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done. Nothing wrong with an open relationship as long as both parties agree and honesty is the key. Cheating starts when either party starts hiding behavior and lying about intentions. Only a very strong relationship would withstand the pressure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Right before your drug through divorce court and both end up in low rent apartments with her trying , with no success , to find someone to share her life with after the wanton sluttiness has become mundane and a boring routine , about 6 months after the divorce and 6 persistent stds that couldn’t quite be shaken entirely.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous699 months ago

Feels like the movie Dumb and Dumber. Guess you wrote a story that tells how a normal couple feel into a pit of stupidity and came out divorced , damaged and alone. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Marriage will be over in six months ,,hope they enjoy the ride and feel it’s worth it

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

That debauchery will do you in.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All lusty sex that will and is going to catch up with two happy cheaters - who will then find out that their own lovin feelings and hot sex with each other will no longer be satisfying or enough!

Seen it too many times with too many relationships and marriages ruined, with no more future than wanting and needing the next one-night stand with whoever - anytime - anywhere - until the lonely end!

Then remorse causing the wakeup of what have I done and what have I lost?

Hot sex on a stick until "You have been served" on a platter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars, just to annoy the haters. Don't read if it's not what you like. Don't go trashing folks who share their work for free.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Sorta agree with them not lasting much longer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Logan snd zeb will be dping her and hubby will get all the girls. Sounds like orgies filled with fun and a divorce

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It isn’t written, yet. Only in the stars. Till now, just fooling around, no cuck & hot wife, for now.

Qué será, será

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous