All Comments on 'New Neighbor: John Takes His Ass'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

run boy you don't need a whore for a wife and all the others are just a bunch of wimpy bastards so get out while you can

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Very hot. I imagined being the one spit roasted. Mmm. Looks like Stevie will be able to do some fucking..his neighbor Matt. While his wife takes the strap on to Matt’s wife?

Love this series and your writing. I will need to read the rest of your stories. Thank-you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Voice of experience?

"It felt impossibly huge, but somehow having Matt's cock in my mouth helped with the pain."

I love being fucked, but it's always uncomfortable and sometimes painful. I've definitely found that having a cock in my mouth at the same time somehow totally relaxes my ass and takes away any discomfort. Aside from being a huge turn-on. Or maybe it's because it IS such a huge turn-on.

So it sounds like you wrote this part from experience.

Just stumbled on this series and I'm going to read every word of it. A new author to add to my Favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to hear more about Shelly and Alley....and love to hear how Shelly and Stevie get along....any kids?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In this story I imagined being Stevie, he was the luckiest of the three of them. John sounds like a perfect alpha male that drives me wild. Submission to a man like him is divine. When you find that alpha male that totally lives, thrives on the submission of other men to him its just divine. I hope that Stevie and Mattie start having sex together, like lovers. Two beta males reveling in their gay desires. I hope when Stevie finally released Mattie's cock that they came face to face and kissed passionately sharing Mattie's cum french kissing deeply. Why have sex with women when you can experience this?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous