New Neighbor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may need some more help soon." Laura kissed and hugged him, pressing his cock against her. "That didn't help."

Russell, Ed, and Brian had not been in the pool yet. Bridgette and Jackie went to talk with their husbands. Brian was nowhere around, so Vicky wrapped a towel around herself to go find him. She found him inside by the door and he was fuming.

"This is immoral! Put your clothes on, so we can leave," he yelled. "For god's sake, there's a little girl out there!"

"She's eighteen and a fashion model. And as you saw, she's not that little. I saw you staring at her."

"And what's immoral. Being naked? You don't want to stay because of this?" she yelled and pulled her towel off. "You think this is immoral?" she yelled and started dancing around in front of him. His face was red with rage.

When they first heard the yelling, Rodger and John got out of the pool and went towards the house. They stood back by the patio doors. Vicky yelled, "If you're offended, then get the hell out, but I'm staying. I'm having fun." He started moving towards her but saw John and Rodger behind her.

He yelled, "You're disgusting," and left, slamming the door. Vicky stood there naked, staring at the door. When she turned around, John and Rodger pretended they hadn't seen anything. She said, "I see you there...and thanks." She was crying softly.

They each put an arm around her and went back to the pool. When she told the girls about it, they spoke quietly. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Brian may regret that outburst.

About that time Bridgette, Russell, Jackie, and Ed came wandering back from the pool house. Russell and Ed decided to join in the fun, but the girls were a bit drunk and wanted to punish them for taking so long. They had Bridgette and Jackie slowly pull down their trunks for them. The girls whistled and hooted like they were at a strip club.

Laura asked how they got them to get in.

"We told them that we wouldn't bring them next time if they didn't behave and join in. I think they like seeing all these naked women. That and we gave them a little private time in the pool house. We mentioned the cove behind the waterfall too."

Katie said to John, "Aren't you glad you got in early?" and poked him in the ribs. John decided he liked Katie.

A few at a time they all got out of the pool. They had all been drinking quite a bit. The men had the cooking and serving duties. No one bothered to put anything on other than flip-flops. The girls sunbathed and ordered drinks from the men. Earlier, Laura had asked Blaire if Ashley could have alcohol. Blaire told her that it would be fine as long as it didn't get out of hand. Neither of them was driving. Ashley was lying propped up on a lounge with big sunglasses on, her breast proudly on display, her legs slightly spread. She requested a vodka tonic from John. He asked her if she was old enough to drink.

She sat, cupped her tits, pushed them up and said, "Don't these make me look old enough?"

"Yes, ma'am, coming up."

Everyone within earshot laughed hysterically.

In addition to their cooking and bartending duties, the girls would ask to have sunblock put on their backs. It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it. Nobody wanted to see them burn.

Each man spread lotion on their wives or girlfriends' backs, but that left several backs in need. The single girls had to ask permission from the paired-up girl to be serviced by her man. It was meant to be good fun. They had all been touching each other in the pool anyway.

John was very thorough when applying sunblock all over Laura's back, butt, and legs.

Katie spoke up next with her request for sunblock applied by John. Laura allowed it. Katie and John had become buds and John felt comfortable with her. He did a slow and thorough job on her with a bit of tickling thrown in.

Ashley asked John for another drink, and while he made it, she asked Laura, "Could I get John to apply sunblock to my back?"

Suddenly there was dead silence. Laura's eyes widened, and she looked at Blaire who shrugged in shock.

Laura threw her hands up and said, "Why not?"

John's eyes widened, and he looked at Laura.

John hesitated and Ashley asked, "Do I need to show you I'm old enough for this too?" as she turned onto her front and settled down on the lounge.

John looked like a deer caught in headlights. He squirted lotion on his hands and started rubbing it into the lovely, pale white skin on her shoulders. Every eye was on John and Ashley. He continued to rub down until he got to the small of her back.

Ashley said in a breathy voice, "Please make sure you get my sides too. We redheads burn easily."

John reached up and rubbed lotion from under her arms down her sides to her hips. She moaned loud enough that everyone heard. John looked at Laura with desperation in his eyes.

To save him, Laura asked, "Are you done, John? I could use another drink."

John said, "No problem, I'm done here."

He quickly got up and asked what she wanted to drink. "It's a special drink. I'll have to show you the things you need to make it."

Ashley said, "But you didn't put sunblock everywhere." John heard a loud slap as Blaire smacked Ashley's bottom.

As they were going inside, Ashley said, "Thank you, John."

They went inside and straight upstairs.

Laura said, "I can't believe that happened."

"YOU can't believe it! Did you set me up?" Laura started laughing.

"No, I swear. There is no way I could have planned that," she said.

She pushed John on his back and impaled herself on his throbbing cock.

"I can't believe you controlled yourself so well. You barely got any harder," she said as she rode him. "But you're hard now so I guess I'll have to take care of you, again." They both needed relief.

"I had to bite my tongue." He pulled her down and kissed her, and she tasted blood.

"Poor boy. God, that made me horny," she said. "I would have loved to be at a naked pool party with you when I was eighteen." John flipped her over and put her legs over his shoulder and pounded into her. She was yelling with every thrust. John didn't know he could thrust so hard. He finally exploded in her with a roar.

"That's exactly what I would have wanted when I was eighteen." John smacked her on the bottom.

They cleaned up and went back downstairs.

Outside, Katie asked, "Where's your drink?"

"Turns out we didn't have all the ingredients."

"I think a window might be stuck open upstairs." Katie said quietly and smiled. "Sounds like you do nice work, John."

Laura hadn't even checked the windows. Now she was sure they were wide open.

She turned to John and said, "I guess you should start cooking."

Katie whispered to Laura, "Jackie and Ed are in the pool house."

Laura looked over at Ashley and she had passed out.

Blaire walked over to John and said, "I'm so sorry Ashley put you in that position John. I didn't know what to do. She was trying to show off in front of everybody. She's eighteen going on twenty-five and I think she's had more to drink than we thought. Besides, you're a handsome, fit man. Who was she going to ask for, Ed? I was going to ask for your services next. You earned a lot of points for being so nice to her."

"Could I ask you a little bitty favor?" she asked.

"What?"

"Could you carry her inside to the couch? She'll burn out here."

"Laura?"

Blaire said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought her, but she really wanted to come."

"It's OK." Laura said. "If she's going to be a model, there are things she needs to learn in a safe environment. Like not hitting on another woman's boyfriend or husband. And not drinking too much."

Blaire talked to Laura and Laura said, "John, can you carry her in? Please?"

"Where do you want me to take her...not a word about that sentence! Where would you like me to place her?" Laura and Blaire started laughing.

"The couch is fine."

John picked her up, put her on the couch and found a blanket to cover her. He found a trash can to put by the couch.

John, Rodger, Ed, and Russell cooked and served in aprons Laura got for them. She told everyone John had told her how sexy it was for a cook to have nothing but an apron on. Laura had the aprons custom made that said "Property of"and the name of their wife or girlfriend. John apologized to the guys and told them that he said she looked good naked in an apron. That comment had haunted him since.

Everyone was pretty drunk. He apologized to the guy and told them there was more to come. One of the ladies shouted, "Look at those fine asses in aprons. Twirl around for us!" We did, and the whole group whooped and hollered at us.

After finishing the cooking, we served the ladies in our aprons. There was quite a bit of butt pinching as we served. They finally let us take off our aprons and eat.

We grilled burgers, chicken, and vegetables along with all the side dishes. John was surprised how much he enjoyed getting to know the ladies and husbands. For dessert, Laura brought out a big tub of ice cream along with cones. When she saw people put ice cream on their plates, Laura said, "You can have a bowl, but cones are sticky, messy, melty and much more fun." They all grabbed cones. As expected, when the cones started dripping, a mini-food fight broke out with the girls dripping ice cream on the guys. There was a bit of licking off too.

After dessert, there was a line at the outdoor shower to wash the sticky off. John took the opportunity to slip out, go home and feed Bo. The poor guy was missing out on all the fun.

John returned just as some of the guests were leaving.

Cortney and Rodger were the first to go. They left their two-year-old with a babysitter who had told them she couldn't stay late because she had a party to go to. There was no way her party would be as fun as this.

Jackie and Ed had to leave, because Ed had to fly out early the next day for a business meeting on Monday.

Bridgette and Russell left because Russell wanted to. They made up an excuse, but Laura told John that Russell thought the group was a bad influence on Bridgette. Who could argue? He had to bail them out of jail one time for drunk and disorderly conduct. Russell was a lawyer and talked to the DA to get the arrest expunged from their records. But word of it spread among his colleagues. They still rib him occasionally.

The girls really didn't want to go, but Laura assured them that they would get together for their regular lunch on Tuesday and talk.

After all the handshakes and hugs, it was around 8:00 and the sun was setting. The outside lights came on and the remaining group went out on the patio.

So, it was John and five beautiful, naked women sitting around talking. John was the only reasonably sober person there. Katie went inside and came back with a bong and a bag of weed. She also had John's portfolio with her. She handed the bong to Laura and said, "I didn't see this. John's a photographer?"

"Yes. He says it's only a hobby but he's incredibly good." Laura said.

The girls passed the bong around as well as John's pictures. There were lots of "oohs" and "aahs" as they looked at his work.

Cynthia rubbed John's thigh and said, "He looks this good and he's a photographer. How did you get so lucky Laura?"

"Hands off, Cynthia. He's mine." Laura said, not smiling.

Blaire said, "There must be pictures missing. Where are the pictures of Laura? I'm sure she's posed for you."

"Those are in my studio. I'm starting a portfolio of just Laura." John said.

"Where's your studio?"

"Next door."

Katie said, "We need to see them!"

John looked at Laura and she shrugged and said, "Road trip?"

A was a collective "Yea!" from the group.

"I warn you; I have a dog so watch your feet."

Another "Yea!" came from the group. John had the feeling is he said, "The Plague," this group would yell "Yea!" They were pretty far gone at this point, except John. He was trying to stay somewhat sober so he wouldn't do anything stupid.

They all paraded over to John's and went in the back door. Of course, nobody bothered with clothes or towels for that matter. The whole neighborhood was aware of the party. John had told the nearby neighbors to call if they were too loud. But no one had any place to carry a phone.

Bo was ecstatic to see John and Laura, but wasn't too sure about the other four. His life had changed in the past couple of weeks, and he was not happy about it. John handed everyone yummy treats, and they gave them to Bo. He was a little happier. He still didn't want to talk to them.

John turned on the lights and they followed him to the studio. He had neglected to close the den drapes and thought about the view it gave the neighbors as they marched by. When they got to the studio, the girls went silent.

"Wow. When you said 'studio,' I didn't expect this. This is a real studio, like for a professional." Katie said.

John whispered something to Laura, and she nodded.

"Laura's pictures are over here. I haven't had time to work on them and put them in a portfolio yet." He handed Katie the 11x14 inch prints of pictures he took after their day out. "These aren't the pictures we planned, but this is what I got."

Katie looked through the book in silence, mouth open. "These are better than the ones in my portfolio...from fifteen years ago. She doesn't even have make-up on. Laura, have you got a painting of yourself hidden around someplace?"

Cynthia grabbed them from Katie and said, "They can't be that...damn, they are that good." After she looked at them, she passed them to the other girls. Vicky was slightly uncomfortable looking at them. She had never been a model, so she wasn't used to seeing pictures of friends naked. She'd seen Laura naked when they were in school and at parties like tonight, but there's something different about photographs. Photos are so static and permanent. As she looked at each photo, she started seeing something good in them. Yes, photos were permanent. Laura will always look this way, even when she's eighty years old. She'll always remember when they were taken, who took them, and how she felt at the time. That wasn't a terrible thing.

Katie said, "John, can you take my picture? Please?"

"Now?"

She nodded.

John looked at Laura. Katie said. "Please, Laura?" Laura looked at John and nodded.

"OK. It will take a minute to get set up. There's a bathroom, makeup table, and dressing room back there. I have an antique looking chaise lounge that you'll look great on." John dug it out and rolled it to the set. He kept the background a simple white paper, and he started setting up the lights. He looked around and saw the girls staring at him. He'd forgotten he was naked.

"It feels really strange to do this naked," he said.

Cynthia chimed in and said, "It's fine John, it doesn't bother us." The girls started giggling.

Katie came out with her hair combed and no makeup. One of the girls said, "You at least need some lipstick."

"Don't you dare." John said. "You look gorgeous just like that. Go sit on the lounge."

"Lean back in the corner and put your legs straight down the cushion. Put your arms on the back of the lounge. Scoot your butt back a little so you can arch your back. Relax for now. Keep your back leg straight but not locked and bend your front leg." John looked at her and said, "Can I touch you?" Katie just nodded. John twisted her hip a little towards the couch. He was so in the zone that he didn't think about his cock hanging down at her eye level.

"Perfect," he said. "Katie, I can read people's minds. It's a gift." Katie started to speak but John cut her off. "I'm going to talk to you and ask you questions. Don't answer me. I'll know the answers by the sparkle in your eyes and the micro expressions on your face. Chin up a bit. It was Laura's idea for you to get me in the pool first, before all the other gorgeous naked women got in there. Right?" John walked around taking her picture from different angles. "She wanted you to reassure me that I wouldn't embarrass myself. Open your mouth a bit. You wanted to tease me a little too with your see-through bikini, right? Lick your lips." He reached over and moved a stray hair from her forehead. "Did you know that your top would come off if I splashed you? Well, that was a 'yes.' Arch you back a little to show me your perfect breasts. You wanted it to come off to show them to me, didn't you? Breathe in. One last question, what did you like better, having me put lotion on your back or watching me squirm as I put lotion on Ashley's back? Oh, interesting." A half a dozen pictures later and John said he was done.

Katie was in a bit of a daze. John's voice was full of confidence and testosterone. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and she was afraid she might have stained the lounge. She got up a little shaky.

John walked up to her and whispered, "Thank you for taking me to the pool early. It really did help."

Cynthia said, "Take my picture next."

He looked at Laura, then said "OK."

While they were getting ready, Laura went up to him and said, "Don't make everyone fall in love with you. I'm going to get a bottle of wine."

John said, "What?"

"Katie still has 'the vapors.'"

John said, "What?" again.

"You have no idea, do you?" She left for the wine. How could he be so sexy and charming and not know it?

Cynthia went to get ready, and Blaire followed her.

"Cynthia? Do you want to get our pictures taken together?" Blaire asked.

"Sure. That would be fun."

Blaire stuck her head out and asked John. He said that it would be great. He pulled out a silk loveseat. It was small, but he thought that it had great possibilities.

Laura came back with the wine and glasses. When they were ready, John asked, "Are you comfortable touching each other. And is it OK if I touch you?" They answered yes to both. John thought that this would be great. They had similar bodies and hair lengths but different hair colors. Blaire was a redhead and Cynthia was a blonde. They would almost look like sisters or matching bookends. John had them sit on opposite sides of the loveseat, angled towards each other. They put their arms on the back of the loveseat, their hands on each other's arms. Their legs stretched out in front of them. They couldn't get the position John wanted. He finally had to move their legs for them, until he got the placement he was looking for. He didn't even realize that he was looking straight up between their legs.

"OK. We're going to try several poses because there are two of you. I'm going to ask you some questions. No talking. It will be fun to see if you think the same way." He moved and took shots from different angles for each pose. "Did it shock you when Ashley asked for a drink? No, I didn't think so."

"Blaire, turn to face the camera with your feet flat on the ground. Close your knees. Cynthia, sit sideways and put your feet in Blaire's lap. Blaire, look at the camera. Cynthia, look at Blaire. Did it shock you when Ashley asked me to put lotion on her back? Cynthia, turn your head and look at the camera. Only one of you was shocked."

"OK, both of you turn sideways and pull your knees up to your chests hard enough to squish your breast a little. Now cross your legs at your ankles and look into each other's eyes. That's great. How did it feel when you first got completely naked in the pool? Yeah. It made me feel that way too."

"Blaire, sit like you did in the last pose with your feet on the floor. Cynthia, stand beside the couch, straight up and face the camera. Put your hand on Blaire's shoulder. Did you hear Laura and I upstairs? I know Katie did." John was happy he shot that one quickly because Blaire blushed all over her body. "Blaire's easy to read on that one. Redheads don't stand a chance if they blush. OK. We're done."