New Neighbor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vicky, you're up," John said. Vicky didn't get up. "Don't you want your picture taken."

"I'm not a model. I'm not as pretty as they are." The girls started trying to make her get her picture taken, all talking at once, and Vicky was blushing.

John said, "OK. Everybody out of the studio except Vicky. Laura, could you please give them wine in the den." After they left, John closed the door and locked it.

"OK, talk to me Vicky. I don't care if you get your picture taken naked. I have outfits you can wear and props you can cover yourself with. It's up to you. But remember, I can read minds, and I think you want a naked picture to prove to yourself you can do it."

Vicky laughed but said, "I'm not brave enough."

"That's nonsense. I saw you today, with your naked, little five-foot five­-inch body, put down a guy close to a foot taller than you."

"But you guys were behind me."

"You didn't know that. You went after him like a pissed off pit bull. I'm surprised he escaped with his balls."

"And what's this about you not being pretty. You're fucking gorgeous. I thought Ed and Russell were going to pass out when you took off your bikini bottoms."

"No, they didn't even look."

"Ask their wives. They looked a bit angry." John said. "I'm not trying to talk you into anything you don't want to do, but I know that you'll feel better about yourself, if your pictures are there when the girls go through them. No one will see them except this small group. Oh, and you'll have prints."

She couldn't seem to decide.

"Tell you what, let's shoot some pictures of you naked since you're already dressed for it. If you don't like them, I'll erase them and shoot some less revealing ones. It's all digital. If you don't like them, we'll tell everyone we decided on something different. They'll never know we took them unless you like them."

She couldn't resist that logic or his soothing baritone voice. "OK."

"OK? Go comb your hair, take off any makeup and wash your face with cold water. Then I'll come back there and cheat. I'll put just a tiny bit of makeup on you, and we won't tell anyone." She still looked nervous, but she went to get ready.

John got another chair that would cover her a little more. She called him back and he looked at her and said, "I take it back, I'm not going to put any makeup on you. You look too good."

They went out to the studio, and she saw the smaller chair and asked about it. He told her he put it out for her so she wouldn't have to show as much.

"Screw that. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right. Let's get that lounge out."

"That's the Vicky I like."

He brought out the lounge and posed her like Katie.

"Ready? I'm going to ask you questions but don't answer me. I'll see the answers in your eyes. What did you think when Brian tried to cover you after you took off your bikini bottoms?" He moved around and shot as he talked. Oh, you were already mad at him. How about when he wouldn't join you in the pool? OK, enough said, we'll skip Brian. Raise your chin an inch, arch your back and push out your magnificent breasts. No laughing, this is serious. She was starting to have fun. Did you think Ashley was brave for taking off her top before she jumped in? Interesting response. When you were eighteen would you have done that? Oh, you were a wild girl even back then. I bet you looked great at eighteen, although you couldn't have looked better than you do now. Slide down a little, keep your hips down like they are and sort of push your back against the couch. Here, let me show you. Is it okay if I touch you?"

She nodded and said, "You know your cock is within a tongues length of my mouth."

"Sorry, that could get me in trouble." He arranged her so that she was leaning on one arm with her breasts pointed straight at the camera. "Who did you want to put sunblock on your back? You don't say? Well maybe next time. Now, slide down a little. Get on your side, stretch out, and put your arm over your head. I like that. How far down on Ashley's back did you think I'd put lotion? I wouldn't have gone that far. Would you like to have seen me go further? Oh, you have a dirty mind. OK, that's it for the couch. Do you want to take more?"

"Like what?"

"You could do some standing poses."

He moved the couch. "There's the 'Supergirl' pose." He stood there facing the camera, with his legs spread and his fists on his hip.

"No one is going to mistake you for a girl," she said and laughed.

"There's the 'looking back over the shoulder' pose." He stood with his back to the camera and turned his head around. "You've got a great bottom for that one."

"Let's try that. Wait, I've got it." She ran into the dressing room and came out with a little red bikini that she had seen back there. She got back in front of the camera. She hung the bikini from her finger over her shoulder. "Like I just took it off."

"Brilliant." He set her up and started shooting. "Now turn your head and look at my cock, I mean the camera." She started laughing. She reset and turned around and look straight at his cock. "My eyes are up here. Lean your shoulders back a little as you turn and look at the camera. Turn a bit more so your breast shows. Try hanging the bikini off the other shoulder and lower your arm so that your whole breast shows." She turned her head with the most delightful smile. "Perfect. OK, that's it. The girls, Laura, are going to wonder what we're doing back here."

He plugged the memory card into the TV and said "I had this TV specially made to make everything look skinnier than it is. Guys hate it. She slapped his arm. So, here's the remote. Knock yourself out and whatever you decide about them, you did have fun."

She slowly looked through each picture in silence. When she was done, she turned to him and said, "I know you put a lot of work into these and tried to make me look pretty...and I love every one of them. She jumped up and hugged me. And you really did make it fun."

"I'm glad Laura didn't see that."

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"I'm messing with you. Let's go join the others." When they got to the den there was a note that said, "We got bored and went back to my place. When you're done with whatever you're up to in there, come over and bring the little cameras. Love Laura."

John grabbed the stuff, gave Bo a pet and a chew toy, and they hurried out the door. "John, I wish I could find a man like you. I always end up with creeps like Brian."

"Do you like dogs?" John asked.

"I love them. Why?"

"Just a thought. We'll talk later."

When we got to Laura's, she ran over to the group sitting around the patio. She excitedly told Laura all about getting her picture taken. She gushed about John making her feel so comfortable and how great the pictures came out.

Katie asked, "What were you two doing over there in your private session?"

Vicky stuck her tongue out at her.

Laura had lit a fire pit on the patio. It wasn't cold out but with everyone naked and some wet from swimming, the warmth was appreciated.

Laura said to John, "You were in there with Vicky, both naked, for forty-five minutes, behind a locked door. There better be a lot of pictures." She poked him in the side and snuggled up to him. "I thought I'd show them the pictures from our 'first date.'"

John whispered to her, "Don't show the ones at the pond, or word will get out." Laura went and got the pictures.

She said to the group, "These are pictures on out first date." She passed them around. "Cynthia, John introduced me as a star from New York and asked what name I was using this time. Your name popped into my head, and I told one person I was Cynthia Wells. It spread around town within minutes, so if you tell anybody in town your name, they won't believe you." Cynthia really wanted to go into town now.

Everybody had a good laugh at the pictures of the pink shoes, her scarf and big sunglasses, burger bits on their faces, ice cream dripping, and John's crotch under the table.

Laura went on and on about what a wonderful day they had.

Katie asked, "Where are those cameras now?" John pulled out his small camera. Laura showed her identical one and told them that it was a present from John. "Someone give me a camera, we need to document some of this party." John gave his camera to Katie, and she said, "Just point and shoot?" John nodded and she started taking pictures. Laura gave hers to Vicky.

Katie said, "Laura, you and John stand over by the waterfall. Cuddle up." Katie shot several pictures. "Does this have a zoom?" John showed her how to use the zoom.

Then, everyone wanted to have their picture taken with John. John stood patiently with his arm around each of them. Some of the ladies rubbed his bottom while they were there. It was pleasant, but John was worried that he might "stand out" so to speak in the pictures. Vicky took the one of John and Katie. In the first one, Katie gave his butt a good squeeze and John jumped in surprise. John said "Please, Katie, some decorum."

Katie said, "We need a picture of the whole group!"

The camera had a timer, so John got some stuff and piled it on a table for a makeshift tripod. He told the girls where to stand, then set the camera to take a picture every 7 seconds. He ran to get in the group. John was next to Laura with her arm around his waist.

She noticed a couple of other hands on John's butt and said, "Ladies, it seems some of you are groping my new boyfriend's bottom. Stop it. You remember when I said you can look but not touch? I thought it was guys that had no self-control." They stopped for a few minutes.

Katie and Vicky ran around taking pictures of everyone as they sat on the patio or in the pool with the lights on. At some point, someone suggested that they form a human pyramid. They gave it an alcohol fueled try, but they were not very successful. John took pictures from both in front and in back.

John got out the underwater camera. He tried pictures in the pool, but was worried that they would not come out very well.

It was around 11:00 and they were getting a bit chilly. Laura suggested the hot tub. They all piled in. John took lots of pictures of them getting in. There were five beautiful women in the tub. The hot tub was only designed to seat four. Of course, the girls wanted a picture with John in there too. He set up the camera to take a picture every two minutes. When John tried to get in, it was very cozy. Everyone had to squeeze against at least two people. To make a little more room, Laura ended up sitting on John's lap.

John whispered to Laura, "You know what this is going to do to me, don't you?"

"I hope so," she said, as his now hard cock wedged itself between her cheeks. She flexed them and John moaned quietly.

"How come you get to sit on John's lap," Katie said.

"Because we need more room, and he is my boyfriend, you little tart."

"Lucky stiff."

"He's both now," Laura said, and smiled.

After a while, everyone was getting a bit waterlogged, so they got out, dried off and went into the den. John was the last one out, and Katie had stayed behind in the shadows.

"Ooh, you've got a nice big one! I just had to see it hard once. Having Laura sit on your lap really got to you," Katie said.

"Are you happy now? You want to take a picture?"

"Can I?" Katie asked hopefully.

"No!"

"Spoilsport."

John slapped her on the butt, then they headed to the den. John stopped by Ashley and covered her up again.

Laura grabbed a bunch of blankets, and they all snuggled up on the couches. This was the room where John and Laura spent their first evening together. It felt good to be here. John couldn't help thinking that this was the most covered he'd seen these girls. It had been a strange and wonderful day.

The girls started telling stories about Laura's college days. They were really drunk and sometimes when a story was starting, it would be cut off by Laura kicking them to shut them up. After a couple of embarrassing stories about her hooking up with a guy or about how she was so drunk that she wasn't sure who she'd hooked up with, Laura asked John to get them some food to nibble on.

Laura said, "Yes, I liked to party in college a bit."

Cynthia said, "A bit? Boy is that an understatement."

"I wasn't as much of a slut as you were. Do you want me to tell all your stories? Hell, I barely saw you the first year we were roommates, and I never saw you with the same guy twice!"

"I was shopping around," she said.

"Anyway, I want to be with John and if anybody screws that up, I'll rip their hair out by the roots," Laura said.

"Aw, is our Laura in love?" Blaire asked.

"Yes, I think I am. But if you tell him that now, I'll have to kill you. We've just known each other for a couple of weeks and it's too soon to talk about that. I'm not sure how he feels."

"We are. He's head-over-heels in love with you. If he wasn't, we would steal him and share him. As much as we flirted around with him, he never touched us."

"He slapped me on the ass," Katie said.

"I'm sure you deserved it." Laura said. Katie shrugged and nodded.

"So lay off the stories about what a slut, I mean partier, I was in school. I've told him a lot, and I'll tell him everything, but he doesn't need to hear anything from you."

John came back in with the snacks. Laura said, "We don't need any more food, it's about time for bed." John looked confused.

By one-thirty, everyone was tired and on the verge of passing out. Since it was late and everyone was drunk, they all decided to crash at Laura's rather than getting taxis. Laura had three extra bedrooms and there were five girls, so they needed to figure out sleeping arrangements. Ashley was unconscious on the couch so that left four. Blaire volunteered to bunk with Cynthia, so they got the room with the king-size bed. Katie and Vicky got their own rooms. John offered his house to Blaire or Cynthia, but they said when out on modeling jobs, they often shared a room. John, of course, slept with Laura.

Before heading to bed, the girls told John about their plan to punish Ashley in the morning and the part he had to play. He felt like he was part of a street gang. Laura found the girls some clothes for the morning since everyone, except Ashley, needed to be dressed for the plan. John needed to take a few more pictures too.

Before John and Laura went to sleep, they talked for a little while. John was tired but wired too.

John said, "I was surprised how much I enjoyed the party and your friends. I was scared to death this morning. It wasn't just the possible embarrassment. I've never been good in party situations, especially with mostly strangers there. Even though your friends can be over-the-top sometimes, they made me feel like I was part of the group. No one teased me too much. The teasing they did do, made me feel like they included me and that they liked me. I felt like I could tease them back. I'm a little jealous of you. I've never had friends like that."

"I've not been around many women, and I've never known anyone like the free-spirited women here today. Until I met you that is. But I liked it and them. I can't say I ever got used to seeing them naked, I am a man, but after a while it kind of seemed normal. Let's face it, if you women were in parkas, you would be distracting."

Laura said, "You're allowed to be human. I think they were disappointed they didn't see you hard."

"Katie's not."

"I sure she was."

"No. I mean she did see me hard."

"Oh?"

"I was getting out of the hot tub after you had been sitting on my lap, and she popped out of hiding."

Laura laughed "I'll have to ask her if she liked what she saw. I'm surprised she didn't take a picture."

"She wanted to." Laura continued laughing. "I slapped her on the butt."

"When you were in the studio you didn't seem to notice being naked or the naked women."

"When I'm in the zone, all I can think about is the image. People are just objects in the pictures."

"I can't believe you only got hard when I sat on your lap in the hot tub. Would you have gotten hard if Katie or Vicky sat on your lap and wiggled around?"

"I'm going to say 'no' and we're not going to test it."

Laura reached down and started playing with him.

"Laura, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm too tired," he said.

"Just go to sleep, I won't bother you," she said as she continued to play with his growing cock. When he was fully hard, she whispered in his ear, "are you asleep yet." She sucked on his earlobe. He pulled her on top of him and said, "You have to do all the work." Laura slid down onto him.

"Ooh, gladly."

John was the first one up. He dressed and woke Laura. He didn't drink too much last night to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. He went down to start the "punish Ashley" plan." He saw young Ashley still asleep on the couch. She had thrown off the blanket during the night. She was naked with her legs spread. John made a racket with pots and pans in the kitchen. She jumped awake and saw John in a shirt and shorts.

"John, how did I get on the couch?" She seemed confused.

"That's where I left you after..."

Ashley blinked her eyes as if to clear her head. "What happened? Everything's a bit fuzzy."

John asked, "Would you like some water" as he filled a glass. He walked over to her with the water. She stood up and realized that she was naked as the day she was born in front of a man she met yesterday, who had clothes on. She reached down for the blanket and flipped over the trash can, John left for her, making a big racket. Her head was pounding, and she was queasy. She pulled the blanket around her.

"No need to be modest now. It's not like I haven't seen...and touched everything."

"How did I get here and where is everyone?" She said louder.

"I told you that I put you there after you passed out. You were really wasted last night. I'm not surprised you don't remember much. Do you remember what happened with us?"

Her eyes widened, and she said, "Oh my god. Did we..."

"What?" John asked?

She opened the blanket and looked down at her body and said, "Did you fuck me?"

Hearing that, her aunt Blaire looked at her from the stair and said, "What did you say to him?"

"Aunt Blaire, I think John fucked me while I was passed out."

"What a terrible thing to say. Look at yourself, showing yourself naked to John." She closed the blanket again. "You don't remember? I think I'd remember something like that," Blaire said.

Laura poked her head out and said, "John, did you fuck little Ashley while she was passed out?"

John said, "I was the last one awake and she was naked...I just..."

"See, he did fuck me. He confessed."

"Are you sure? After John fucks me, I'm positive because I can feel it down there. He's big and his cum runs down my legs." Laura said.

Ashley opened the blanket and looked down at her pussy. "And for god's sake, cover up dear," Laura said.

"Let's see, I know he fucked me last night," Laura said.

"I'm pretty sure he sneaked in our room and fucked me and Cynthia," Blaire said. "How about you, Katie? Did he sneak in and fuck you too." Blaire yelled, facing the stairs.

In the distance, Katie yelled, "Yep. He sneaked into my room and fucked me. It was great."

Vicky yelled, "Me too."

"Well, John, you fucked everybody. You have quite the stamina." Laura said.

Ashley held her aching head wishing people would stop talking so loudly.

Blaire said, "Ashley, do you think it's possible we are all just fucking with you?"

Ashley realized she was the only naked person there. She turned bright red, like only a redhead can, and headed towards the bathroom. She caught the blanket on the couch, and it fell off. She ran to the bathroom naked. Unmistakable sounds of too much drinking came flooding out of the bathroom. John felt sorry for her.