New Neighbor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blaire said, "I better see if she's OK." She picked up the blanket and went after Ashley.

John said, "I hope you girls don't ever teach me a lesson. You're mean girls." The girls started laughing.

"We're mean? You gave quite a performance." John took a bow.

Blaire came out of the bathroom.

Laura said, "John, why don't you go feed Bo."

John beat a hasty retreat to his house. When he was gone, Blaire took Ashley out to the pool house.

Twenty minutes later, Blaire returned. She had Ashley with her, in clothes but still looking like she was very hungover. The Tylenol was starting to kick in.

"Ashley, come sit with us," Laura said.

"That's alright, I'll just..."

"That wasn't a request," Blaire said. She was mad but trying to control herself.

Ashley sat down.

Blaire said, "Last night, I said you were one of us. I meant it. We're all close friends and we look out for each other. But there are responsibilities that go with that. Do you have any idea how much you embarrassed us last night? In front of John, Laura's new boyfriend? And how do you think you made John feel? Do you remember the sunblock lotion?" Ashley cringed. "He was one of the hosts of the party. And what about Laura, our other host? You were prancing around in your cute little naked body, flirting with her new boyfriend. And then you passed out? And about me? I brought you here. I don't know how much worse your behavior could have been."

"I drank too much."

"Yes, you did and that was partly our mistake. We didn't think about how young you were when we let you drink, and that's on us. But I don't ever want to hear you use drinking as an excuse for your reckless behavior. If you can't drink and stay in control, don't drink. You sneaked a bunch of drinks in we didn't see you with, right? Did it make you feel like a big girl."

"I suppose."

"Don't give me attitude. I'm not above slapping you. How much do you think your mother would like to hear this story?"

"She wouldn't believe you."

"John has lots of pictures of you passed out naked on the couch."

"He doesn't...you wouldn't."

"Ask John to see them when you go over to apologize to him." The blood ran out of Ashley's face.

"Modeling can be difficult and sometimes dangerous. Hell, being a woman can be difficult and dangerous."

"No one's tried anything so far."

"You were a minor with people looking after you. We're going to talk about this more after you feel better and I'm less angry. Drink your coffee."

Laura said, "Who want some bacon and eggs?" Ashley looked a little green.

"Dry toast for you, Ashley?"

The girls ate breakfast and talked.

"You should have stayed awake, Ashley. We all went over to John's photography studio, and he took all sorts of pictures of us," Laura said. "You would have met his dog too."

"He's got a dog?"

"Yeah, a big Lab. You'll meet him in a while."

Katie said, "He brought his cameras over here afterwards and took all sorts of silly pictures. We even made a human pyramid. He's got an underwater camera we played with. I don't know what those will look like. And of course, he took pictures of you." Ashley groaned. "Then we all played in the hot tub. It was so tight in there that Laura had to sit on John's lap to protect him. I thought that Laura should have shared and let us take turns sitting on his lap."

"In your dreams, Katie."

"Oh, he was." Everyone except Ashley laughed.

After breakfast, Laura put the dishes in the sink.

"Are you ready to start your apologies?"

"You mean to John?"

"Who did you embarrass last night, besides yourself?"

"Oh. Laura, I'm truly sorry and embarrassed that I behaved that way at the party, you were so nice to let me come to. Blaire, I know we're going to talk later, but I'm sorry I disgraced myself in front of you and your friends. Katie, Cynthia and Vicky, I know my actions reflected on you too. I'm so sorry, and I hope you won't always think of me as the little screw-up."

They had a group hug.

Blaire said, "Are you ready to go apologize to John?"

She took a deep breath and said, "Not really, but I'm going."

"You might want to thank him for carrying you to the couch. We would have let you burn in the sun," Blaire lied.

Laura took Ashley aside and said, "Don't worry about John. He's a sweetheart. You've been through the worst of it with the girls. And you'll get to meet Bo. If you take responsibility, he'll respect you, and that means a lot."

Ashley headed over to John's and rang the doorbell. He'd been on the phone with Laura, and she told him what to expect.

John opened the door and said "Hi Ashley. What's new?"

Bo ran up to her, and she squatted down, so he could lick her face. "This must be Bo."

"He sure seems to like you. He's a good judge of character."

"John, I'm supposed to apologize to you. No, that's not right, I want to apologize to you. I acted like a bratty little kid last night, and I'm sincerely sorry. I'm not going to try and make any excuses for my behavior. I'm sure I did things I don't even remember yet. As my brain clears, I remember something that I did and I cringe. I embarrassed both you and Laura after you were kind enough to let me come to your party. I'm so ashamed of myself. I hope that you can forgive me. Oh, and god, I can't believe what I did this morning. I accused you of...there is no way I can apologize for that. That was just unforgivable."

"I know the girls made you come over here, but you had to guts to do it. It's not easy to admit you messed up. I know how behavior can get out of hand sometimes. As far as I'm concerned, all is forgiven and forgotten. You're a beautiful and sweet young woman."

"As for this morning, I'm sure you've figured out you were set up. I can hardly blame you for that. Listen to what those girls tell you. They can help you through stuff and will have your back now that you're one of them. They scare me."

"Me too. They said that you were the one that carried me in and covered me up. Thank you for looking after me, even though you don't really know me, and I acted like an ass. The girls said they would have let me burn in the sun, and I really couldn't take a sunburn along with this headache."

"You are quite welcome. But not every guy is as respectful as I am, so try not to get hammered and pass out naked at any more parties." She laughed and it hurt her head.

"I'm sorry about this, but there is one more thing." John said.

"What?"

"They insisted I show you pictures of you passed out from last night. The girls are making me do this and like I said, they scare me."

"Oh, no."

"Let's go in the studio. It won't hurt for long, I promise."

They walked into the studio and Ashley was amazed by how nice it was. John told her to look at the forty-five-inch TV on the wall. He pushed a button, and she was assaulted with a picture of her naked body sprawled out of the couch, her legs spread.

"Oh, god."

John pushed the button four more times, showing different angles and closeups.

"John? What are you going to do with these?"

"I'm afraid your aunt wants them, but maybe I can give them to Laura."

"Oh, god."

"At least you've got someone looking out for you and no one posted them on the internet."

She grabbed her head and said, "I hadn't even thought about the internet."

"I think Blaire wants to remind you. Now that that's over, I've got some more fun pictures for you to see."

"OK," she said.

He pushed more buttons and a picture flashed on the screen of Katie in the studio and then the group sitting around the patio.

"These are great. I could have used pictures like these for my portfolio if I hadn't..." She hung her head.

"We can take more."

"Really?" She brightened up.

"As long as you have a chaperon."

She hung her head again.

"Let me call the gang. I'm sure they want to see these too. There's a bowl of treats for Bo on the counter in the kitchen."

Ashley was sitting on the floor in the kitchen playing with Bo looking sweet and innocent. "They're on their way. I can show these in the den where it's more comfortable."

"You're not going to show the ones of me, are you?"

"I think you've had enough for today."

Ashley said, "Thanks," then "Let's go, Bo" and went off to the den. She sat cross-legged on the couch and played with Bo. John quickly found a camera to capture the moment. She was a cute, innocent little girl and a beautiful, sexy woman in one body.

Five minutes later, the girls came into the den. Blaire said loudly, "I want you to show the ones of Ashley passed out."

"No Blaire. She's had enough." John said.

"Laura, make him show them."

"Blaire honey, sit down and enjoy the pictures." Blaire huffed and sat down. Ashley mouthed, "Thank you." to John.

John showed the studio photos with the disclaimer that he hadn't run them through Photoshop yet. Everybody seemed pleased he could use Photoshop. When their photos came up, they asked if he could fix this and that. There were about fifty studio pictures and all of them got lots of nods of approval. Especially, Vicky's standing shot. It was John's favorite.

He changed out the flash drive to show the ones taken later at Laura's place. John had not looked at these other than to remove the pictures of Ashley. The first picture that came up was a closeup of John's bottom. Everybody whooped and hollered.

"Who took that one?" Laura asked.

Katie raised her hand, wiggled her fingers, and said, "It's just so cute. Can I have a copy of these John? That zoom works great." John regretted not looking at these first. The next few were of John's lower parts closeup. Katie shrugged and smiled. Everyone else hooted.

There were lots of pictures of the girls in the lounges making funny faces at John. There were some nice ones of the girls in the pool with all the lights on and in back of the waterfall. There were a bunch of them trying to make a human pyramid with some, but not much, success. Everyone blamed the others for it not working. When he showed the ones taken from behind the pyramid, Katie said, "Next time the guys need to make the pyramid or at least get on their hands and knees like that."

Blaire said, "We needed one more girl on the top, but someone passed out," looking at Ashley.

The hot tub pictures turned out well. Katie took one of Laura sitting on John's lap. The underwater shots were not great. There was not enough light. They were still fun and showed the girls treading water. Some showed one of them swimming underwater straight at him. John decided he needed a better underwater camera. Finally, there were shots near the end of the evening, inside, cuddled up under the blankets, when everyone was relaxing after a long, fun day.

After the pictures, everyone decided to take one last swim. John sat around and took more pictures as the girls played and hammed it up for the camera. He hardly believed it, but he was comfortable being naked around these women. True to her word, Ashley behaved herself and seemed to be part of the group without trying. She was going to be pleased with the pictures he took of her around the pool.

Ashley asked if he would take pictures of her in the studio. He told her that even a beautiful young girl doesn't look her best after a night of heavy drinking. He suggested next week sometime if Blaire could bring her.

They ate lunch and the girls all went home. Most were in their own cars. Ashley's mom picked up Blaire and Ashley. Her mother skeptically asked how everything went, and they both said great. She never heard about the issues Ashley had or about how everyone was naked most of the day and night.

Laura assured everyone that they would get together for their regular lunch meeting on Tuesday.

Katie was the last to leave. She gave them big hugs and kisses and told them that she'd see them soon.

An exhausted Laura and John went straight upstairs. Laura slowly stripped John's clothes off and then hers. She pushed him on the bed and crawled on top of him. She kissed him and whispered, "You were such a hit. The girls love you."

He slowly slipped inside her.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more stories to the "New Neighbors" series. Please vote below. You don't have to be a member to vote.