New Neighbor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have to think about that."

Ken went over to the refrigerator and got some formula and some powdered dog food. He mixed them together and put it into four bowls and gave it to the puppies.

"What are you feeding them?"

"Something between formula and solid food. That's part of the reason it smells worse than normal in here. Their tummies aren't used to the new food."

"This is a big job."

"It easier than bottle feeding them every three hours."

Vicky had a mental image of Ken sitting in a rocking chair, bottle feeding the puppies. She wasn't sure why, but that image made Ken look very sexy. He watched the puppies eat making sure they each got their share. How could she not like a man who gives up his free time to help dogs in need?

He pulled out the bowls and put them in the sink. The puppies curled up together and went to sleep. "OK, that's it for the puppies." They walked out of the nursery and took off their protective wear.

Vicky was glad she chose her nicest underwear.

"Do you want to go sit in the living room?" Ken asked.

"No." Vicky said.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I want you to kiss me good morning."

"But it's night."

"I guess we'll need to kill some time until morning somehow." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Then he kissed her. Then they kissed each other. "Why don't you give me a tour of the house? Let's start with the bedroom."

"It's right up these stairs."

"Wait, I need to send a text first to tell Laura where I am," she said and typed, "Thxs for the pics. I won't be home tonight."

"Can I have that tour now?"

Ken led her up the stairs.

When they got to the bedroom, Ken gave Vicky a long soft kiss and ran his hand from her hair to her butt. Vicky let her shoes fall off her heels and kicked them away. She felt even smaller in his arms.

She turned around and held her long wavy hair over her shoulder. In a sultry voice she asked, "Could you help me with my zipper?"

Ken ran his finger from the base of her hair to the top of her dress before he unhooked it. She shivered at his touch. He unzipped her a few inches and paused to kiss each vertebra down her exposed back. Another few inches exposed the back of her black lacy bra. Ken inhaled sharply and paused before continuing down her back, studying every inch. The zipper ended at the middle of Vicky sexy little bottom.

Vicky turned back around and eased the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a puddle. She gazed into Ken gentle brown eyes, took a step back and kicked her dress away. She watched as Ken's eyes devoured her body clad in only a lacy bra, panties, and stockings. He obviously liked her choice of undergarments.

She turned around, both so he could see her from behind and to give him access to her bra clasp. Her arm held her bra in place.

Ken reached up and unfastened it. Vicky turned to face him. She wanted him to watch as she exposed herself. She needed to see his expression the first time he saw her breast. She dropped her bra to the floor and watched. His expression was one of awe and longing. Her nipples hardened when he looked at her. He moved towards her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her as if thanking her for showing herself to him. She could feel herself getting wet.

He bent down and gently brushed her stiff nipples with his lips. She whimpered and felt a little weak. He knelt before her, put his thumbs under the elastic on each side of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She put her hand on his back to steady herself and she stepped out of them with each foot. He knelt in front of her pussy and held her bottom as he inhaled deeply, savoring her scent. He was surprised to see that she had removed all her hair. It looked beautiful and incredibly sexy. He rolled down each of her stockings and she stepped out of them.

She stood there naked and vulnerable, feeling beautiful. Ken stood up and kissed her on the mouth as he squeezed her bottom. She could feel him pressed against her lower belly. She pushed him away and removed his tie. He reached for her, but she caught his hands and put them down by his sides and whispered, "It's my turn to look at you."

Vicky pulled his shirttail out of his pants then unbuttoned his shirt cuffs. She'd teased him this long and intended to continue. It was difficult to go slowly; she wanted him naked now. Taking her time with every button, she exposed his chest. It was strong with well-defined muscles and enough hair to make him look manly. Her hands slid up his rock-hard abs and pecs, until she pushed his shirt off his shoulders. She walked behind him, pulled it off and tossed it to the floor.

She let out a sigh as she exposed his back. Backs were often an overlooked part of the body, but a man with a hard strong back made her shiver. Ken's back was perfectly muscled with broad shoulders and a "V" shape from his shoulders to his waist. Hugging him from behind, she ran her fingers down his chest, and abs until she touched his belt. She unbuckled his belt from behind and unhooked his slacks.

She let him go and turned him around. Her favorite part of undressing a man, was seeing his hard cock jump out from its confinement. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest in anticipation. Vicky knelt in front of Ken and slid his slacks down. It didn't matter that they were just to his knees, her prize lay one layer deeper. She pulled the waistband of his shorts out and down. Her eyes went wide as his cock sprang out, pointing directly at her as it bobbled up and down. She gazed at his hard cock and was delighted by his size and shape. A single drop of precum, shimmered on its tip.

She had intended to teasingly undress him until he was completely naked, but seeing his cock made her impatient. That single drop was too much for her. She extended her tongue and licked it off. He tasted salty with a touch of sweetness. She moaned in animal satisfaction from the sensation.

Ken moaned loudly when he felt Vicky's tongue touch his cock. It was only there for a moment, but it conjured images of things to come. It had been a long time since he'd been with a woman, and he'd never been with anyone like Vicky. She was so confident, sexual, and assertive. She enjoyed her body rather than being ashamed of it and wanted him to look at her. He enjoyed the sight of her and could look at her forever.

She wanted to look at his naked body; to explore it and enjoy it. He'd never known a woman that longed to see him naked. She amazed Ken.

Vicky pushed Ken on to the bed and pulled the rest of his clothes off.

Vicky didn't know why she was being so aggressive. She had an overpowering need to please this man sexually. No, not just sexually. She wanted to please him completely. And she wanted him to please her. She felt an emotional and sexual connection with him, that she'd never felt before. It was a bit frightening. Usually, the first time she had sex with a guy, the sex wasn't that great. It was fun but they needed to learn about each other before they could really get in sync and have great sex. Just undressing each other with Ken, was better than any first-time sex she'd had. She was so horny it wasn't going to take much for her to come once, and she hoped to come several times. She was determined that they were going to have great sex tonight.

"Scoot up on the bed," she said. He moved up until his head was on a pillow.

Vicky stood at the end of the bed looking at Ken, transfixed by the sight of his body. His cock standing proudly made her hunger for him. She wanted his cock inside her, in her mouth and in her pussy.

Crawling between his legs, she ran her hands up his muscular thighs to his balls. She tucked her knees under her body and lowered her head. Her breasts rested on her legs.

Vicky loved giving blowjobs and she was good at it. For as long as she wanted, she was in complete control of a man. It was her pleasure to give him the most sensational, gratifying experience possible. This man was special to her. She wanted to take her time and make it last. It would be the blowjob by which he would judge all others. She wanted to blow his mind as well as his cock.

Tenderly holding his balls in her hands, she measured the size of them, their weight. They were beautiful and she loved them. She bent down and gently kissed each one before taking one into her mouth to hold and to taste.

It was exciting to give Ken this attention. She could feel her fluids dripping down on her legs and a warmth building in her pussy.

Ken didn't have a monster cock, nor did he have a small one. It was like in the story of Goldilocks. His cock was just right. He was big enough to stretch her, but not so big that sex would hurt. She was eager to feel him in her mouth. She wrapped her slender fingers around the base of Ken's shaft but didn't move it. It felt good to just hold it. She could hear him moaning and his vocal responses were wonderful to hear. She knew he was enjoying what she was doing. When someone was quiet and still, she had no feedback about his likes. Ken was going to show her the exact way to his pleasure.

She licked up and down his shaft, from her hand to just below the head. She could hear Ken breathing hard. She breathed warm air on the crown and looked up at his face. His eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open. She continued to watch his face as she slipped his head between her lips, into her mouth. He was finally inside her. His eyes opened and he looked her straight in the eyes. He liked that, she thought. Looking at a man's face while blowing him was fun. Every man loved to see a woman's eyes looking up at him from his crotch.

She licked his head avoiding his most sensitive spot. She felt his thighs and butt tightening, but it wasn't time yet. Vicky wanted to build his desire. She went back to licking his shaft as she looked at him. Opening her mouth wide, she lowered herself over his shaft, closing her lips about halfway down and pulling up. Ken groaned loudly. She swirled her tongue around his head then let it pop out.

He reached down to try and pull her up to him.

She shook her head and said, "I want you to come in my mouth." His eyes widened.

She teased the tip with her tongue and wrapped her hand just below it. She dripped some saliva on her thumb and rubbed it on the extremely sensitive spot on the bottom of his head, while her tongue traced around the ridge. She stopped and held it. She pursed her lips and forced his crown and cock through them slowly, keeping tight pressure on his shaft as it penetrated her mouth. She stopped about halfway, and Ken got control of himself. He expected her to pull off him. It surprised and excited him as he felt his shaft slide deeper and deeper into her mouth. He moaned continuously as he slipped deeper. He kept expecting her to stop but she didn't. He felt his cock slip into her throat and her nose touch his skin. She loved the way that Ken's cock felt deep in her throat. She rose back up and descended again.

Ken franticly said, "I'm going to come."

Vicky pulled off his cock, smiled and said, "That's the point."

It was sweet of him to tell her, but she knew it already and there was no chance she would stop now. She wanted him to coat her throat and savor his salty cum as she swallowed every drop. She slid up and down quickly on him. His knuckles had turned white from squeezing the sheets and his hips rose off the bed. He was breathing fast and hard. She felt his butt and thighs tighten and she slid his cock down her throat and held it down.

Ken came with an animalistic groan deep into Vicky. She swallowed every drop of his load and delighted in it. She continued sucking him until he was too sensitive. He reached down and pulled her up onto his chest, drained and stripped of the power of speech. He hugged her against his chest.

As he relaxed, she rolled off him and rested her head on his strong shoulder.

"Vicky, that was...how did...I've never." He quit trying to talk because although he could speak, he could not yet form a sentence.

She looked up at him, smiled and said, "Did you like that? I did."

He nodded vigorously.

She lifted his arm, kissed the palm of his hand, and placed it on her breast.

Ken kissed the top of her head and moved down to her mouth and kissed her like she was the only woman in the world. He kissed her ear, her neck, and along her collar bone. Ken loved watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed deeply. He gently brushed his lips against her nipple. It hardened and crinkled. He whispered under his breath as if he were talking to himself, "Perfect." His tongue danced around one nipple while his hand teased the other.

He was a bit nervous about sex with Vicky. He hadn't considered that their first date would end here. But he was glad it had. He hadn't been with a woman in a long time, and he had never met anyone like Vicky. She was sweet, easy going, and smart, with a wicked sense of humor. It relaxed him to be with her. She was gorgeous. It wasn't just her beautiful face and body. It was something else in her that took her beauty to another level. It seemed impossible and ridiculous, that he had grown to care about her so much after less than twenty-four hours, but he had.

His experiences with sex with someone for the first time were not great. It always seemed clumsy and awkward. Like learning a dance routine with someone. A foot always got stepped on.

But it wasn't like that with Vicky. What she did to him just now was better than anything he ever experienced. They fit together seamlessly. There was no longer any nervousness, and nothing felt clumsy. He cared for her and wanted to please her as much as she pleased him.

He reluctantly left her glorious breast to kiss her flat tummy. He could not imagine a woman's body more perfect than Vicky's. His kisses moved down to just above her pussy and she moaned. Ken had never been with a woman with a bare pussy but was looking forward to it. He licked down her outer lips, once on each side sending shivers down her spine.

He crawled between her legs and licked up each of her inner thighs. She moaned quietly and spread her leg further.

She gasped when she felt his tongue lick up her slit, pushing past, and parting her outer lips, exposing her inner ones. Her scent and taste overwhelmed Ken. He hadn't touched her clit yet. She rocked her hips up trying to push him deeper. She was horny and she needed something. Ken knew that. He could see how wet she was. He was horny too, but he wanted to do this right. She reached up to touch her clit. Before she got there, Ken caught her hand and held it against her tummy, her finger less than half an inch from her goal.

He licked up harder this time, deeper into her crevice, and continued until he lightly touched her clit. She cried out in the sweetest little voice he'd ever heard. Her breathing was short as her excitement built. She pushed her hips up, desperate for more pressure on her clit. When she tried to move her hand down again, he moved it to her side. His tongue spiraled around her clit, getting closer to his goal with every revolution.

"Oh god, please," she whimpered.

Vicky was becoming overcome by the feelings that were building in her. She knew that one hard lick on her tight little bundle of nerves would make her come, but he wouldn't do it, he wouldn't let her come. Her muscles were tight all over her body. She was so close she didn't know if she could get any closer. Each time she thought her climax couldn't build anymore, it did. She felt like she might explode. Her hands hurt from gripping the sheets, her jaw from clinching her teeth, her feet curled so hard they felt like fists, and tears were streaming from her eyes. It was too much. She couldn't stand it anymore. And then it happened. That lick. That final hard lick, followed by him sucking her clit into his mouth and squeezing.

She heard a scream, but it didn't sound like her. Her back arched and she froze. Then every nerve in every muscle in her body contracted and then received a message from her brain signaling release. She saw a bright light, but she knew her eyes were tightly shut. Her body was twitching uncontrollably, and that scream would not stop. As her muscles relaxed, she felt herself sinking into the bed, as a profound relaxation began to take over. She felt light and wonderful. She'd never felt like this. She heard a voice.

"Vicky. Vicky."

She opened her eyes and wasn't sure where she was, or who was calling her. She saw Ken, that wonderful man she met at the shelter. She tried to reach up to touch him, to hold him, but her muscles felt weak. He lay there next to her, brushing her hair off her face and touching her cheek.

After some indeterminate amount of time, her mind began to function again. She realized that Ken had done that to her, made her feel that way. How was that possible?

Vicky looked into Ken's eyes. It surprised her that just looking at him, made her pussy warm again. She was exhausted but she was unmistakably horny. She looked down and Ken's cock was hard and beautiful. That excited her even more. She wanted him inside her, filling her. She kissed him and them lifted her leg over him and lay on his chest. They continued kissing slowly and deeply; their tongues intertwined. Kissing him stole her wits. She was lost in his kisses.

Vicky slid her hips down his body until his hard cock touched her entrance. She gasped. She pushed against him, just making contact between them. Her pussy was soaking wet. With one push he would easily slip all the way into her, but she couldn't suppress her urge to take it slowly; to make it last forever. She pushed a little harder and his head popped inside her. She contracted her muscles and squeezed him out. She pushed harder and he slipped halfway in. Another push buried him deep inside her. That was where she wanted him. He stretched her and filled her completely. She held him there.

"Ken. I love how you feel inside me."

Vicky started to rock back and forth on his cock. She got her second wind. She lay on his chest and Ken started thrusting into her with slow, long, hard strokes. Vicky was tired but each stroke gave her more energy. She pushed back at every thrust urging him to go faster and faster. She sat up and leaned back with her hands on Ken's muscular thighs. Now each deep stroke pressed against her g-spot before going deep inside. She felt another orgasm building. She wasn't sure she could have another.

Ken loved the sight of Vicky leaning back impaled on his cock. She threw her head back and her hair almost touched Ken's legs. Her breasts stretched almost flat against her chest with her nipples poking out hard. He'd never seen anything so beautiful. That sight was pushing him towards his climax.

Vicky could hear and feel that he was close to coming. She sat up and began to bounce on his cock, matching the rhythm of his hips thrusting into her. Her hands pressed on his chest, and she pinched his nipples hard enough to hurt. He groaned loudly as he came, coating her insides with his seed. Watching his face as he came and feeling his cock pulsing in her, made her come again. Not like the first time but it felt wonderful to come with his cock deep inside her; filling her.

She felt drunk with pleasure and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I just feel so good it's all I can do."

He hugged her, then held her as she fell asleep in his arms.

Vicky woke up from a deep sleep feeling cold. She missed Ken's body heat. Her mind drifted back to him and last night. She sighed deeply. Getting up, she found the shirt that Ken wore last night and put it on. It was comically large on her. But it smelled like Ken, and last night, and now, and tomorrow. The odor surrounded her.