New Neighbor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura got one of the girls, Katie, to take me swimming and talk to me. She tried to explain that it wasn't that bad and that I wouldn't even notice after a while. She explained this while she was wearing a tiny white bikini that became transparent in the water. Katie splashed me and I splashed her back, and her top fell off. She didn't bother to put it back on. The rest of the girls saw us, took off their tops and jumped in and started playing. The bottoms stayed on for another five minutes. They then ganged up on the men and pulled off our swimsuits. After that, everyone just stayed naked."

"It wasn't an orgy or anything like that, they just enjoy being naked. I won't say I didn't notice them, but it didn't seem like a big deal after a while and now I quite like it. Thinking about it before hand was the scary part. Some of them, mostly Katie, teased me a lot, but it was in fun. I really like Katie. She's Laura's best friend."

"If you stay together, and it seems like you will, you'll be fine with Vicky's help. It will be a lot of fun too. I can show you some pictures at the cookout."

"Vicky said to ask you about Ashley." Ken said.

"It's a bit of a long story but she's only eighteen and was allowed to drink. She drank way more than she should have. She ended up embarrassing herself, her aunt and Laura and me. I take that back. She embarrassed everyone there. Then she passed out."

"Actually, I'm not going to tell you the whole story. She is really a sweet girl, but she's trying to grow up too fast. I don't want you to meet her with any preconceptions. Let's just say that the girls punished her harshly. They were mad at her. The girls wanted to impress upon her that her actions have consequences and she needed to be careful. I think she learned her lesson. I know she'll never forget it. They did it because she's one of them now, so they'll look out for her."

"So, are you coming to the cookout?"

"I'll have to talk to Vicky."

"She already called Laura and said that you were coming. You just thought you had a choice. See you in a while." He hung up.

Vicky called out, "Come in here so we can get you ready for the party." Vicky was lying naked on the bed waiting for him.

They went to the cookout, stripped at the patio doors, and went for a swim. They grilled some chicken and veggies to eat. After dinner, they soaked in the hot tub until Ken had to go feed the puppies.

They had a wonderful time together. John got out some of the snapshots from the last party to show Ken. It brought back good memories of the night. Laura, Vicky, and I told stories that went with the pictures, and we all laughed until our sides hurt. It showed Ken what he might expect. They didn't talk about the studio shots. They thought those might be a good surprise for him later from Vicky.

When he and Vicky got home, Ken fed the puppies. Then Vicky took him upstairs to show him how happy she was that he went to the party.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more stories to the "New Neighbors" series. Please vote below. You don't have to be a member to vote or comment.