New Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
Sagar and Radha swap spouses with new neighbors.
2k words
4.09
40.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Radha is a stunner at her 35. We have a great sex life, but now it was time to make it even better by fulfilling my sexual fantasy of sharing my wife and add multiple sex partners to spice up our relationship.

And as if fate wanted us to start swinging, we had the perfect couple Raj and Shweta move in next to our home. Though they were in the same age band, things wouldn't be so easy given the conservative Indian attitude towards sex. 

After a few weeks we noticed that they used to have loud arguments, almost on a day to day basis.

One day, during our love making session, I asked Radha whether she would be able to watch me fuck another woman like Shweta. To my surprise, she said Yes, but only if she would get to fuck a guy like Raj. This made both of us crazy and go wild in bed. In the next few days we kept having the same talk before our love making. I kept asking questions like "Would you agree if the four of us are fucking on the same bed, but not our own spouses?" To which she asked playfully "Would you fuck your wife while she sucks Raj's cock, while Shweta watches and fingers herself?" To my surprise I had a raging cock and Radha used to have crazy orgasms after such wordplay.

It was then I decided to take things to the next level. 

One hot summer night after our word play and while in the middle of intense fucking, I asked Radha.

"Radha, why don't we play with them."

"What do you mean, play?"

"Let's swing with them."

"We are not westerners. This is conservative India. What happened to your sanskaar (culture)."

"First of all, it was just an idea. They may not agree to it. But first, do you agree? Forget the society, if all of us are happy just having fun with another partner, why should we care about what others think?"

After some thinking, she said,

"What if someone gets emotionally involved? Or even worse, what if someone gets pregnant with the other guy? Don't you know how hard it is, to get an abortion?"

"Radha, just relax. It was just a silly question, but I know you're already thinking about both of us taking turns fucking you."

Radha had a coy smile, and we fucked like there was no tomorrow.

Next day, Radha asked me, while giving me a passionate blowjob.

"Umm.... slurp.. but how do we get them to fuck us?"

"First let's get to know them better and find out if they are interested" I said.

We formally went over to meet our neighbors, after a few days. I got a good look of Shweta's plump ass and wonderful boobs. They were a bit larger than that of my wife. At least once I noticed my wife staring at Raj's crotch and and ass while he wasn't paying attention.

We made small talk with the other couple. Over the next few days, we kept visiting them and started bonding and we went to parks, movies and pubs together. The ladies wouldn't drink, but we insisted them to try tequila shots and they were initiated.

While the men were away with our work, Radha would spend time with Shweta.

Shweta was a journalist who worked part time for a local newspaper and Radha was a home maker.

After a few weeks, one day as I returned from work, and opened the door, I was stunned to see my wife wearing sensual lingerie, which showed off her dark tits inside a ring on the bra but didn't reveal the boobs in entirety. My cock was rock hard. She immediately unzipped the fly and took hold of the cock. She said "I have some good news for you" and she grabbed me by my cock, dragged me into the bedroom. Her beautiful butt was on full display in the new lingerie. "God bless the guy who designed your lingerie". I said. In the bedroom, I took off my clothes and she started sucking me off.

"Soon it may be Shweta's mouth on your dick instead of mine. Mm slurp" She said.

"And I may be sucking Raj's cock". She added.

"Today one thing lead to another an I licked Shweta's pussy and she ended up licking mine" She said. 

"We both got off of each other" As she said this I lost all control and shot my load all over her face.

Her face looked really stunning as she was licking my cum off of her face.

As we both freshened up, I asked.

"That's great news. How did you get her to do that?" I asked.

"I really didn't do anything, she was really frustrated with her boring or rather, no sex life, and when she came on to me I was all open for business." She said with a playful smile.

"So, I brought up swinging, and she said said she would consider it if Raj would."

"How could he say no to this beautiful piece off ass?" I asked her as I fondled my wife's ass. I got erect again. Just as I started fucking Radha, was when we heard our doorbell ring.

As we heard the doorbell ring, we hurriedly got dressed as I was suffering from a raging hard on and Radha was struggling to drape a saree around herself.

We were both stunned to see our neighbors at the door, the very neighbors whom we were fantasizing about, a few seconds ago. 

"What were you guys doing? Should we come back another time" asked Shweta, smiling with a blush and a glance at my boner which hadn't subsided yet.

"No, please come on in and make yourselves at home". I said

It was then I noticed that Radha's tits were popping out of her top, which was quite clearly visible due to the transparent saree that she had worn.

It looked like she didn't wear her bra, which she probably missed in the hurry. Or was it intentional? I wondered. I saw Raj take his eyes on and off of my wife's tits. I found my cock hardening at this sight. 

"I'll get you guys some tea. Or would you rather like a drink?" I asked.

"I'll be fine with a drink. What do you say honey?" said Shweta, making eye contact with her husband

"Yeah, it's kind of cold and it's evening, let's have a drink."

"All right! I'll be right back. Radha will keep you entertained." I said and winked at Radha. She said "Okay" and gave me a coy smile, biting her lip.

I went to the kitchen, pulled out some scotch and made some drinks. I could hear bursts of laughter and giggles from the living room. After a while, as I almost fixed the drinks, I was surprised to see Shweta in the kitchen.

"I thought I should give you a hand." She said.

"Oh, thanks very much but I'm almost done. How's your work going on?" I asked.

"It's going good. You know I have been spending some quality time together with Radha, she says you always say wonderful things about me." She said.

"Oh, I see. Yes, I think you're really good looking but it was supposed to be between us, it's really a compliment. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable." As I said nervously, Shweta came close to me and suddenly placed her hand softly on my semi erect cock and we kissed that lasted a few seconds.

"Shweta, what are you doing? What would Raj or Radha say if they saw us like this?" I asked as we stopped.

"Let's see what they're doing". She said and we both peeped from the kitchen to see what they were doing.

I was so stunned to see my wife sitting in the lap of my neighbor, enjoying their lone time with a deep kiss. Raj had one hand fondling her boobs while the other one was fondling my wife's ass.

"Holy shit!" As I said, Shweta looked into my eyes, and unzipped my pants, taking out and fondling my dick.

I kissed her as I started fondling the boobs of my neighbor's wife, while she was slowly stroking my fully erect dick. After kissing me she sat squat and started giving me a blowjob.

As I peeped at my wife, I found her topless, giving Raj a blowjob. 

"Should we join them?" Shweta stood up, and asked me.

"I don't know, it could be awkward. Let's give them their own time and let's have ours for now?" I said, fondling her boobs as I opened and removed her top. She was a plump woman with short wavy hair and a little extra weight, unlike my wife who had long hair, who would rather be petite compared to Shweta.

"Okay, you dog! You can have me all for yourself tonight! She flashed her pussy, pulling down her shorts".

I helped her remove her skirt and underwear. I licked her boobs, and grabbed her ass.

"Oh my god, Radha is about to fuck Raj!" whispered Shweta. 

We both watched as our spouses removed all of their clothes and took their position. I made sure I had a good view of my wife, as me and Shweta fondled each other's genitals.

Raj fixed his dick against Radha's pussy, and started bobbing her up and down, while grabbing her ass and at the same time, licking her tits.

"Okay Sagar, you must fuck me now, you have to" demanded Shweta.

"Come here you horny neighbor" I said as I lifted her leg and positioned my dick at Shweta's pussy.

As we started fucking while we were standing, leaning against the kitchen wall, I could hear moans of my wife from the living room.

As I was fucking Shweta, she also started gasping and moaning, but she was trying her best to be quiet. At one point, her eyes rolled up and she was biting her lip which made me go crazy. I kissed her and increased the speed.

"Oh God!" She said.

At that point, I whispered that I was about to cum and slowed down.

"No honey, please don't cum inside me, wait!" She said and pulled out, and

started blowing me, shortly I came on her face. I was surprised to see her lick all of my cum and swallow. We both got dressed and we continued to watch our spouses finish their love making session.

Radha was moaning and suddenly as Raj was about to cum, he laid her down, pulled out his dick and shot his load on Radha's navel. Then I saw my slutty wife touch his sperm and taste it with her middle finger.

I took Shweta on my arms, kissed her again and said "This is definitely not going to be the last time we did it, me and Radha have been discussing about this the day we met both of you." 

"Yes, Radha has told me all about it. Looks like they got dressed, let's head back to the living room with drinks?" asked Shweta.

"Let's go." I said, after giving her another kiss.

"What took you so long?" asked Raj, with a playful smile.

"Yeah, we took a long time to find the glasses. But you shouldn't be complaining, I left my wife to keep you entertained". I said.

Four of us were on the same couch and as we took the drinks, I noticed how the ice had broken as Raj had his hand around Radha's shoulders, occasionally touching her boob, while Shweta hugged me from behind, licking and biting my ear for fun.

As we finished our drinks, the neighbors said goodbye, the girls giving full body hugs and kisses to their neighbors.

I had amazing sex with Radha that day, as she explained how she got fucked by Raj. She kept telling me how she felt the difference of another cock that was longer but with lesser girth.

At that moment we both were truly happy to have understood that our dream of swapping had become a reality.