New Neighbors - Eye Candy

Story Info
Wife lusts after new neighbor.
1.3k words
3.61
13.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were a little anxious...the house next door was for sale and the sign said "Under Contract."

The previous owners were a little older than Chloe and I but they were hardly ever home-as they had a lake house they stayed at most of the time. As a result, we hardly knew them. They were apparently retiring and decided the lake house was enough for them.

It was a Saturday a few weeks after the house had sold and I had just finished mowing our yard when I saw a moving truck pull up next door followed by a pickup truck and a sporty BMW convertible.

Without being totally obvious, I waited to see who our new neighbors were. A rather tall guy with a muscular build exited the truck...he looked to be about 40...more than 10 years my junior at best guess.

My eyes were then distracted by a tall, slim blonde who stepped out of the BMW. She was wearing extremely short shorts; a v neck tank top that showed off an amazing chest. "Holy shit," I thought to myself, Ken and Barbie just moved in.

As I was sweaty from mowing, I went into my garage and decided to wait for a later time to welcome our new neighbors.

About a week later, I came home from work at about 5:30 pm. I heard some voices in the kitchen so I made my way in there and found my wife and the blonde bombshell from next door chatting and noticed they had drinks in their hands." Oh hi honey," Chloe said as I came into the kitchen. "I want to introduce you to our new neighbor....this is Ashley." After greeting Ashley, Chloe indicated that Ashley's husband, Chris, would be coming over in about 10 minutes and we could enjoy a few beers on the back patio.

Cool...I decided to go get on some more casual clothes and freshen up.

After I changed, I came back to the kitchen but noticed they were now outside on the back porch and Chris had arrived. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and joined them. As I greeted Chris, I offered him a beer which he gladly accepted. Chloe had a huge smile on her face...I was guessing she was enjoying the eye candy of the 6'4" neighbor that had now joined us.

We all hit it off well on our first meeting, in fact, I ended up grilling some burgers and we had a great time getting to know our new neighbors. Turns out that Chris is in medical device sales and has an extensive territory that he covers so he travels about 10 -15 days a month. Ashley doesn't have a full time job but said she had a "side hustle " that made a little fun money for her. I kind of wondered what the hustle was, but she didn't elaborate. They did not have any kids, but given this was our first meeting--we didn't pry.

Chloe and Ashley became close friends...spending some time together at the neighborhood pool - turning a few heads, I'm sure. Although Chloe is 10 years older than Ashley, there's no doubt she is still a beauty and I had definitely married up. Chloe and Ashley hung out at the house or pool on weekends however, I didn't see much of Chris due to his travels with work.

About mid July, a few months after Ashley and Chris moved in, Chloe and I were laying in bed on a Saturday morning. I was barely awake when I felt Chloe's hand reach down my underwear and began playing with my dick. "Well, this is a pleasant start to the day...what's got you in the mood?" I asked.

She said that she found out what Ashley's "side hustle" was yesterday evening when she was hanging out at Ashley's house and that she has been aroused since finding out.

I sat up in bed and said "go on"...as my interest in what she found out had been peaked. As she continued stroking me, she informed me that Ashley, feeling comfortable with their friendship, shared with her that she made $10,000 per month by posting content on an Onlyfans page.

Well this was news...so I asked "What kind of content?" And she proceeded to tell me that it was sexual in nature but that Ashley said her content was mainly talking dirty to the camera while naked and then sometimes fucking herself with a dildo in the videos.

My dick began to swell thinking about our smoking hot neighbor being completely naked and then I wondered what her Onlyfans page name was as I might need to investigate.

My next thought was "why is my wife so aroused"-- so I asked. Chloe had now moved her head down to my lap and had started giving me a blowjob.....something that I only received on my birthday each year....and today wasn't my birthday. "Honey, this feels amazing, but can I ask what about Ashley's side hustle turns you on?" I knew it wasn't the prospect of seeing Ashley naked, as Chloe is all about men so as hot as her blowjob was making me, I was curious about her answer.

In a breathy reply, Chloe said "If I answer honestly, do you promise not to be mad?" "I promise" -- I quickly added.

While still stroking my dick, Chloe revealed that when Ashley fucks herself in the videos, she uses a dildo that was a custom mold made from Chris' cock (this made Chris feel better about the side hustle) and that Ashley had taken her into the studio room in their house and showed her the camera equipment and set up she used to make her videos. "How do you know about the 'Chris dildo' " I inquired. Well, she said, Ashley had told me about it but I think it was mistakenly left it out in plain sight when we checked out her studio.

"Oh, so you actually saw the dildo...is that what has you so horny?"

"Yes," sighed Chloe" and I can't stop thinking about it." Chloe went back to to giving me a blowjob. I began rubbing her pussy through her panties and she immediately began to buck her pussy against my fingers. Chloe was on fire...a state I hadn't seen since her sexual peak some 10 years ago. My now 50 year old wife was begging me to fuck her....and I was was ready to do so but one question still needed to be asked.

As I laid her on her back and parted her legs, I then asked, "what is it about the Chris dildo that had you so hot?"

I began to sink my 6 inch cock into her pussy and she moaned out the words "it's so fucking long and thick!"

She then implored me to fuck her hard...and I'm pretty good at following instructions. It was clear that Chloe was thinking of Chris' big cock as I proceeded to pound her increasingly wet pussy. After several more minutes, I could tell Chloe was close to cumming and within a few seconds she began to shake and creamed all over my dick. Once I knew she had finished, it was only a few seconds until I pumped her pussy full of my seed.

Once the exhaustion wore off... I was laying there contemplating the fantasy she just had....should I be jealous? Chloe then spoke up...almost sensing my thoughts. "I want you to know that even though I may continue to fantasize about our neighbor from time to time, I will only be with you. I love you and only you, but a little role play might spice up our bedroom."

Her comments put me at ease....and then she said "By the way, earlier I texted Ashley's Onlyfans page link to you...I'm sure you want to subscribe for your own fantasies."

She wasn't wrong.