New Neighbors Move In Ch. 02

Story Info
My second encounter with my new neighbors.
3.4k words
4.62
11.4k
17
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains male on male sexual interaction. If this offends you, please stop here.

The next morning, I went outside to retrieve the newspaper and looked across the street to see Michael sitting on his porch chair. We waved and smiled at each other, acting as nothing had happened last night. I went back inside and instantly got a huge hard on, reliving the amazing sex I had with him and Greg less than 10 hours earlier. As I sat at the kitchen table reading the newspaper, my wife came downstairs. I got up and started making her a cup of coffee when she came up behind me and gave me a warm hug from behind. I turned around, gave her a kiss and asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Great except the times your erection poked me in the back."

I laughed, "I had a hard on?"

"Yeah, a big one. What were you dreaming about?"

I paused for a moment, "I dunno. I don't remember even having a dream."

About that time, her coffee was ready and I handed it to her. She went back upstairs and I went back to the table and resumed reading the paper, but in actuality I wasn't comprehending any of it. My thoughts were on Michael and Greg and how our little fuck session reawakened my desire for gay sex.

When I was finished "reading" the paper, I went into the garage and got ready to mow my front lawn. I opened the garage and pushed the lawnmower outside where I saw Michael still sitting on his porch. I started the lawnmower and began cutting my grass, but it wasn't long until my cock began to grow at the thought of Michael watching my every move.

I looked over and saw Greg walk out the front door and sit next to Michael. I waved and he waved back and then gave me the hand motion to take my shirt off. I figured if my new fuck buddies were going to watch me, I might as well give them a show. I ripped my shirt off and walked it over to my porch and threw it down on the doormat. As I walked back to the lawnmower, I glanced over and saw Michael and Greg kissing.

I went back to cutting the lawn and occasionally glanced over to see both of them appearing happy at what they were seeing. As I finished up my lawn, Greg and Michael went inside. I put my lawnmower away, closed my garage but had to immediately go in the downstairs bathroom and jack off to the many visions I still had in my head.

Normal life went on as usual after that day until about two weeks later when one day I got home from work and received a text from Michael, "Wanna hang out tonight?"

My wife was working until midnight so of course I want to hang out! I spent the last 2 weeks thinking about nothing but getting double fucked again, so I quickly responded and said I would be over in about an hour.

I assumed Greg and Michael were feeling a little frisky, so I took a shower and touched up my manscaping just in case I'd be naked soon. I had been watching a lot of gay porn since my first encounter with my new neighbors and realized Greg and Michael are what's referred to as "Chubby Bears." I now considered myself an expert in Chubby Bear porn and my favorite actor had a little patch of hair just above his cock, so I made sure to trim my pubes the same way.

When I knocked on the door, Michael answered with a big smile on his face. He was wearing board shorts and a regular t-shirt. He let me in. closed the door and we immediately hugged. He was looking great and his embrace felt warm and sensual. I was looking forward to Greg's touch as well, and maybe even his cock in my ass. Michael led me to the living room where 'Friends' was playing on the TV. Michael waIked away toward the kitchen and I said, "You like Friends, huh?"

Michael said, "I've seen every episode about a billion times."

He walked over and handed me a cold glass of something. He said, "This is sun tea I made earlier today. It's delicious." I took a sip and he was right, it was delicious.

I asked, "Where's Greg?"

Michael plopped down on the couch next to me, "Oh, he's at a business conference this week."

It instantly felt a little awkward between the two of us, so I redirected my thoughts, "Cool. I've never seen Friends before. What's this episode about."

Doug started telling me about the episode, but I didn't hear much of what he was saying. My thoughts were on why I was invited to 'hang out' without Greg being present. I know for certain their agreement is to share me together. When Doug was finished explaining, I just nodded as though I was listening.

After a couple minutes of pretending to watch the show, Doug broke the silence.

"So, how are you feeling after our dinner date last month?"

I said, "It's all I've thought about since. My wife said my erection kept poking her in bed that night."

Michael smiled, "Oh, that's great to hear. We've contemplated inviting you over every night since, but figured you'd let us know when you're ready to see us again."

I asked, "How did you and Greg feel about it?"

"It has really brought the inner tiger out in both of us. We've been fucking like teenagers lately."

"Well, I'm glad I helped you guys out!"

Michael said, "You sure did, but we've both been exhausted. We haven't had this much sex in years."

Not knowing what to say, I just reached over and clinked my glass to Michael's. However, I was still interested to know why Michael invited me over without Greg being present.

"So, you invited me over without Greg being here. Does he know about this?"

Michael looked over with a naughty grimace on his face, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

I said, "Okay, but I don't want to ruin this good thing that we have."

"I won't tell him if you don't."

I said, "I'm not saying a word."

We continued watching the show until the episode was over. Michael reached over and put his hand on my thigh, "Do you want a refill?"

"No thanks." He reached over, grabbed my glass and walked them to the kitchen. From behind me he said, "By the way, I love watching you mow your lawn."

I giggled, "I bet you do. Once Greg came outside, I took my shirt off to give you guys something to look at. I know Greg loves seeing me with my shirt off."

He asked, "What do you mean Greg loves seeing you with your shirt off?"

I smiled, "He stood in your garage watching me wash my boat. I took my shirt off and made sure to bend over for him a couple times."

Michael chuckled, "That dirty dog! Well, I loved it too. You had me hard the whole time."

I smiled, "To be honest, I got a little turned on knowing I was being watched."

At this point, I was getting really turned on by our conversation and heard the faucet turn on. I looked back to see Michael washing the glasses we had just used. We continued some small talk until Michael broke the awkward situation we were now in.

He asked, "Do you like massages?"

I sarcastically asked, "Are you any good?"

"Oh honey, I give the best massages. Let's go upstairs and I'll show you."

I walked behind Michael and enjoyed the little feminine swing he had in his walk. I followed him up the stairs and into the master bathroom. I asked, "You're going to give me a massage on the bathroom floor?"

He laughed, reached into the cabinet and pulled out a huge bottle of baby oil. "No, I give my massages in the bathtub."

My cock instantly grew at the thought of getting oiled up and rolling around in a bathtub with Michael. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. Michael turned around and smiled at my enthusiasm as I walked over to him and pulled his shirt off. His belly was such a turn on and we began making out passionately, swirling our tongues in each other's mouths while letting our hands wander a bit. As I began unbuttoning his shorts, Michael slapped my hand.

I must have had a look of shock on my face until Michael said, "I'm in charge, not you."

He then reached over, untied my basketball shorts and let them fall to the floor. Michael gasped as he gazed at my hard cock standing straight out from my body.

"Oh God honey, I forgot how big and beautiful your dick is."

I just smiled.

He said, "Now get in the tub."

I crawled over the edge and into the huge jacuzzi tub, making sure to tease Michael with a good view of my ass as I did. I sat down and looked over to see him push his shorts down to the floor and step out of them. He was completely shaved and his cock was hard and just as I remembered it, about 4 inches and thick. Michael looked up to see me watching him and smiled as he walked over and got into the tub with me. We sat facing each other from opposite ends of the tub.

Michael said, "Turn around."

I did as I was told and immediately felt baby oil splashing onto my back and shoulders. Michael began moving his hands up and down my back and onto my shoulders for several minutes, applying more oil as he went along. So much in fact that I felt it run down my back and into my butt crack.

I couldn't help but moan at the amazing feeling of his hands rubbing the oil into my body.

"Do you like that?"

I just nodded in approval.

He said, "Scoot back."

I slid my oiled covered butt back toward him until I felt his belly against my back. He reached around my chest and pulled me deeper into his body and poured copious amounts of oil onto my chest. He put the bottle on the edge of the tub and began rubbing the oil across my slippery chest. My cock was so fucking hard at this point and got even harder as he pinched my oily nipples between his fingers. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and closed my eyes, enjoying Michael's touch. I heard him pop the cap on the bottle and suddenly felt oil falling onto my stomach and then onto my cock.

I looked down briefly to see my cock covered in oil and glistening like I had never seen it before. I closed my eyes again and heard Michael place the bottle back on the edge of the tub. I felt his hands slide onto my chest and down onto my stomach. His hands came very close to touching my cock, but he didn't touch it and just continued massaging the oil into my skin. My cock began bouncing in anticipation of what was next, but Michael continued rubbing my chest and stomach.

I reached up and found Michael's hand and guided it down toward my cock, but he pulled his hand away and whispered, "Not yet."

My cock continued to bounce and my body moved around in the slippery oil covered tub, essentially begging him to touch my cock. I felt pre-cum moving up my shaft and opened my eyes briefly to see it already dribbling out of my cock hole.

I softly said, "Michael, please touch it. I need to feel you touch it."

He continued to rub my chest and I knew he was probably smiling at his devious way of teasing me. He began nibbling on my ear lobe, as his hands continued to slowly rub my chest. My nipples were so hard and my cock was now completely bouncing out of control.

"You really want me to touch it?"

I nodded my head up and down.

"Are you going to cum if I touch it?"

I nodded my head again.

He said, "If you cum, how are you going to fuck me with a limp dick?"

I opened my eyes and turned my face to kiss him. We locked our lips together and kissed aggressively for what seemed like an eternity. I broke off the kiss and said, "You didn't get to fuck me the first time."

Michael quietly said, "That's because I'm a bottom."

I gave him a peck on the lips and asked, "Will you make an exception for me?"

I slid my hand across the tub and gathered up some oil. I turned around and faced him with my eyes locked on his. I reached down and found his hard cock and slid my hand onto it. Michael closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the shower wall.

I said, "Your cock is so fucking hard."

Michael barely moved his head as I continued sliding my slippery hand up and down his length.

"Oh my God your cock feels so good."

I reached up with my free hand and opened the bottle of oil. I poured almost half the bottle directly onto Michael's cock and put the bottle back. My grip was now sliding in more oil than was necessary, but his shaft felt so good in my hand. I moved back and pulled his hips down, easily sliding his entire body flat onto the slippery tub floor. Michael opened his eyes and watched me throw one leg over his body.

I sat down directly over his thick cock and reached down to grab it. I guided the tip of his gorgeous cock to my asshole and slowly sat down as his fat cock entered me. I sucked air through my teeth as the pain hit. He was so fucking thick and stretched me out so good but I had to pause for a moment to catch my breath and let the pain subside. I slowly allowed more of my body weight to take over as I sat down further. After the pain was gone, I sat all the way down and closed my eyes, feeling the intense fullness of his meaty cock inside me.

Michael said, "I was supposed to be giving you a massage."

I said, "Yeah, and I was supposed to be fucking you."

I looked down and my cock was pointing straight at Michael's face, but slightly raised upward. The veins on my shaft were protruding more than I remember ever seeing them and pre-cum was now pouring out of my cock hole.

I said, "Holy shit, you are so thick."

Michael said, "I'm too thick for Greg. That's why I'm a bottom."

I looked at him with a half-smile and said, "Oh baby. You can fuck me anytime with this monster cock of yours."

I slowly started moving up and down on Michael's cock, letting it slide in and out of me ever so cautiously. Every movement caused both of our bodies to slosh around uncontrollably in the oil but I tried to ignore it and just enjoy his thickness. The angle I needed from him kept moving around, so I reached up and grabbed the bathtub faucet to give myself some more leverage. This was the trick and gave me a better ride on Michael's incredible cock.

The feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of me was so much different than Greg. Michael's cock was shorter but the way it filled me up was so much more pleasurable.

"Oh God baby, I love the way you fill me up."

Michael must have been enjoying this rare chance to be a top and grabbed onto my hips. He started thrusting his hips up into my body, slamming his cock deep into my rectum over and over again. He started to growl but quickly ran out of stamina.

He said, "Fuck! I can't get any leverage in this oil."

I leaned my body down and gave him a kiss, slowly pulled my body up off his cock and grabbed his hands. I pulled him up into the sitting position and stood up. I pushed my cock into his mouth and held onto the back of his head and slowly face fucked him for a few minutes but realized I was going to cum if I continued. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and watched the look of disappointment on his face as I did.

I turned away from him and went to my knees. I grabbed onto the towel rack and pushed my ass out toward him. Michael got the hint and moved up behind me. He pushed his cock inside my slippery asshole once again. This time I really felt his thickness when he buried himself balls deep inside me. His full depth wasn't as deep as Greg got the first time, but both cocks feel amazing but in different ways.

He grabbed onto my hips and said, "Hold on tight."

This was music to my ears and was hoping this bottom was going to unleash every bit of his cock on me, and boy did my dreams come true.

Initially, Michael thrust himself in and out at an easy pace. The pain was completely gone as his shaft stretched my asshole out again in no time and the slick feeling of him sliding in and out was the most satisfying feeling I had ever felt. He increased his pace and his hips began making slapping noises as they crashed into my oily ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good Mike!"

He continued his assault on my asshole until a switch flipped and every pass of his cock head through my rectum gave me an intense feeling of pleasure I had never felt before. I hadn't even touched my cock but I felt like I was going to cum any second.

"Oh my God! You feel so good inside me, you're gonna make me cum!"

Michael must've liked what he heard because he began fucking me at full force. He let out loud growls as he gave me every bit of energy he had. His stamina was no longer an issue and my prostate caused my body to vibrate the harder he pounded me. My orgasm began racing up from my balls and through my shaft.

Michael screamed, "I'm going to cum!"

Hearing him say this sent me over the edge and my orgasm hit like an atomic bomb. Ropes of semen sprayed uncontrollably from the tip of my cock as Michael milked me from the inside out. His shaft undulated inside me as he continued to pump my ass, spraying volleys of cum from my cock all while filling my guts up with his warm semen. As his orgasm eventually subsided, he let out one more loud growl and buried his cock deep inside. Finally, his body twitched a few more times, signaling the end of his orgasm.

Michael pulled his cock out of me and I turned around to give him a kiss. Just as our lips touch, we both lost our grip and slid down to the floor of the tub. We both laughed and kissed as we enjoyed our oiled bodies pushing together. His weight on top of me became too much, so I rolled him over and laid on top of him for a few minutes.

I said, "For being a bottom, you sure do know how to fuck."

He said, "I had a lot of practice in my younger days."

"Well, I'll be your bottom anytime you have the urge."

I moved my body down between his legs and found his half limp cock. I stroked it a few times and pinched his uncircumcised head to get every drop out of it. I leaned down and licked the last remaining drop of cum from his cockhead and began to smile.

He said, "What?"

"Your fat cock is amazing. I can't wait for the next time."

He said, "Jump in the shower and I'll give it to you again before you head home."

That's exactly what he did.