New Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Prejac little dicked pantyboy IT geek gets hot new neighbors.
1.6k words
4.4
3.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my front door and there stood a stunning middle aged woman and her teenage looking daughter. I didn't even get a chance to really look at them before they started speaking.

"Hi, we're Brandia and Krystal, we just moved here from out of town, how are you?"

I didn't know what to say or even do. I had just drenched my panties with cummies ogling them from the second story window and now here they were right in front of me. I started to put my hand out to shake and then thought "oh shit, did I zip my fly?" There was nothing I could do at this point besides continue the shake. I didn't even think about if I had any cum on my hand I was about to shake with.

As I did it was almost impossible to keep eye contact with them both. The mother Brandia and the daughter Krystal both shook hands with me, their breasts jiggling nicely in their tank tops as they did. Krystal even mentioned if I had been using lotion recently on my hand because it felt a little slippery.

"Are you ok?" they asked. "You seem kind of flushed, oh and hey I don't mean to get too personal but your fly is down" said Brandia.

I immediately blushed crimson and quickly turned to zip my fly over my cum drenched panties. I could only hope it didn't seep through my khakis but I didn't have much faith in that. But what if they had seen my pink silky drenched briefs?

I had only really started wearing panties regularly after the divorce. I had aways been fascinated with them and had even worn my big sister Rebecca's sometimes without getting caught. At least I don't think she ever knew. They felt so good pulling them up my legs and covering my little cock. I didn't know it then but I really did have a little dick that was perfect for being kept warm by a pretty pair of panties. After the divorce and after the devastating news from my ex about how useless I was in bed, I just sort of somehow started doing it. After my sister's panties, I had occasionally snuck a pair a girlfriend's here and there, or my ex's panties and worn them while she was out, always being careful to put them back and clean them if I made a mess. By the time Brandia and Krystal moved in, I had a full assortment of panties and lingerie in my closet, wearing them every day.

I shyly said "Hi, my name is Tracy". My parents had given me what they thought was a unisex name but it tended to lean more towards femine and I was teased mercilessly about it in school and even by Rebeccah.

They just said "How nice to meet you" and didn't seem taken aback at all by my state or open fly. I just silently sighed and kept on with my awkward greeting.

We exchanged small talk for a bit. They explained Brandia's husband/Krystal's father had passed away in a different state and they needed new scenery so they moved. Krystal was enrolled at the local College on a Volleyball scholarship and Brandia was a former college volleyball player herself. They were both taller and more muscular then me and definitely were in control when they shook my hand. I gave them a quick run down on my work and divorce, leaving out the parts about the panties and prejac little dicked clitty cucked by my ex-wife. The more we spoke the more my little stiffy grew in my pants and I worried they would see it, but I looked down and it didn't really show, thankfully. It just looked like a fold in the cloth around my crotch was sticking out a little. Brandia further explained that because of her husband's estate and insurance she didn't need to work so she'd be at home mostly. My little dicklet twitched at the thought of being able to stare at her everyday.

After that we said our good byes, promising to talk again; I watched them walk elegantly back to their new house, all the while dreaming about them sitting on my face while staring at their asses.

The rest of the evening progressed normally and then it was time for bed so I began getting ready for bed. I had kept my cum drenched panties on kind of as a self punishment. Whenever I made cummies in my panties I had to wear them as long as possible. I would sometimes also punch my balls when jerking off because I was such a bad little pantyboy. I dreamed of a hot girl straddling my face with her pussy while she pounded my balls with her fists.

My thoughts however, kept going back to Brandia and Krystal. I found my self going to a different second story room with a window that provides a nice view of their house.

From my new vantage point I could see several lights on in the house and none of the blinds or shades had been pulled. I could see them working inside, unpacking boxes and using my binoculars on a tripod I got great views of their tits and ass as they continued to work. I began to rub my clitty through my panties as I watched them.

I could see what turned out to be both of their bedrooms from where I was and neither had their blinds or shades closed. I saw them enter their rooms and that's when the show began.

Brandia entered her room and first removed her white tank top. She had unpacked a full length stand alone mirror and stood in front of it, admiring her breasts and giving them a little squeeze, then she also removed her white lacy bra and set them free. I almost came in my panties again right there. I had already stripped down to only my pink silky panties to watch them and my hand began rubbing my dicklet even faster. She pulled her shorts down her legs which gave me an awesome view of her pantied ass. She had been wearing satin string bikini white panties under her running shorts, not the stretchy kind but the classic polyester kind which felt amazing to blow a load in. Brandia walked to her bathroom and began hot water for a shower. In the meantime she continued to admire herself in the mirror and rub her breasts and even her pussy through her panties gently. Eventually her shower was ready and she bent over removing her satin panties then walked to the shower which I could not see. I was so close to cumming again watching this but I made myself wait and edged myself painfully while watching her.

Meanwhile Krystal had entered her room and similarly taken off her tank top, bra and shorts, leaving her panties on. Krystal was wearing an emerald green satin string bikini thong which accentuated her taught muscular ass so nicely. Instead of beginning a shower, she rather laid on her bed and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. I was so hard watching this, making the biggest tent in my crusty dried cummy panties. Krystal used one hand to massage her breasts, stopping every so often to pinch her little nipples on her perky tits while also now reaching her other hand under her panties and massaging her pussy.

She alternated between rubbing her clit and sticking two fingers as deep in her pussy as should could go. She arched her back and I could imagine her moaning while fingering herself as I tried my best to not cum in my panties while I watched. Krystal kept this up for awhile and eventually I could see her arch her back even more and every muscle in her body tensed while she silently screamed with her mouth open. I assume it was silent watching from my perch but I couldn't really tell. Brandia was still in the shower at this point. After Krystal finished cumming she took off her satin thong panties, leaving them on the floor where I dreamed of stealing them, and began a shower to wash off the day's sweat.

I was still managing to edge myself and not cum in my panties yet, but I had edged so many times by this point, my panties were a damp mess from precum anyway. I turned my gaze back to Brandia's room to see if she had finished her shower. I absently dabbed precum from the tip of my clitty and sucked my finger clean while I waited.

When Brandia finally emerged from her shower she had already toweled off and dried her hair. Her suitcase was on her bed such that she bent over facing away from me to rummage though it. I was so close to drenching my panties again. Brandia pulled out a white silk negligee and pulled it over her body, draping it across her tits and let if fall down to her waist. She paused to rub her breasts through the material and pinched her nipples. By this time she had turned to face my way and I could see her biting her lip as well. At this point I completely lost it and pumped spurt after spurt into my silky pink brief panties. Watching the girls today and seeing the show they put on finally made me lose any semblance of control. After I finished convulsing, I fell to my knees and breathed heavily for several moments, soaking up the afterglow.

Eventually Krystal emerged from her shower and similarly changed into silky pajamas for the night. I could see them yell good night to each other and then the lights went out. I shuffled to my closet and got out my pink nylon baby doll Shadowline gown and pulled it over my head, letting its soft feeling cascade over my body as it slipped down. I crawled into bed in my gown and drenched panties and slept the best I had in a long while.