New Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
Pantyboy Tracy enjoys Brandia and Krystal by their pool.
2.4k words
3.69
3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first night meeting Brandia and Krystal, life just kind of went back to normal and time went by, with the exception of cumming in my panties almost every single day spying on Brandia and/or Krystal.

They have a fenced in back yard which gets the afternoon sun with a pool which only I can see from my second story. I work an earlier shift at work 6am to 3pm and it's a short drive home after work. Often I'm able to get home, go upstairs to the window facing the pool and see Brandia laying out. Krystal was off at classes at the college mostly around this time I guess. Most days she got home later in the evening due to classes and volleyball practice probably.

Brandia had so many great variety of bikinis she'd lay out in, different colors and styles. Each one had me dreaming of going over to her and she'd just start sucking my little dick and let me cum all over her. I dreamed of cumming so much for her and giving her my own bukkake; rope after rope plastering her face and hair, completely covering her tits and running down to her wet pussy.

She'd lay there on her chaise with a towel, sunscreen and what looked like a drink by her side in an insulated mug. The mug was pretty big too, more than you'd expect for a woman. She'd lay on her back, removing the straps from her bikini top to not get tan lines and she'd expose most of her breasts without getting the nip out. Even without any support they were still really perky, even for how big they were.

She'd also flip over and completely remove her top so no back tan lines. She always had her legs spread on her back and stomach to get the most sun on her inner thighs. On her stomach she'd pull her bikini bottoms up into her ass crack to get the most on her buns too.

Her skin glistened in the sun from lotion and sweat. She'd frequently sip from her drink and on frequent occasions I noticed the more she did the less she bothered with covering up. She must have been making adult beverages in her mug because at one point she must've said fuck it and just lay on her back with her tits completely exposed. Of course I'd be playing with my little stiffy in my panties the whole time watching her but when she did this I almost blew my load right there.

I had watched her do this on a couple occasions but today while watching her, she seemed at one point to just go completely limp like she had passed out. My heart leaped out of my chest at this. I had been dreaming about going over and molesting her for a long time now and here was finally my chance. I quickly threw some shorts and a t shirt on in addition to my precum soaked panties and snuck into her yard from the side fence gate. I checked to make sure no other neighbors could see me and I quietly opened and closed her fence gate. At this point she was kind of blocked by the corner of her house so I moved to the corner and just watched for a minute. She just lay there gently snoozing with her legs spread and her tits hanging out. I was in heaven. My little stiffy in my panties was doing its best to poke out into my shorts but no one could ever tell when I had a hard on and there was no way my little dick would ever pop out of the top seam of my panties.

I quietly approached Brandia where she lay, being careful to not make any sound, and making sure I did not shade her eyes standing by her. I stood just looking and rubbing myself in my panties. Was I brave enough to do this? What if she woke up? I know, I'd just fake like I was checking on her because I happened to look out my window.

I slowly reached out with my hand and grabbed her breast. At this my little dick strained even harder in my panties and I could feel the slime from all my precum making the front of my panties nice and slippery for my clitty's little head. She didn't stir at all as I gently squeezed and massaged both her tits. All of a sudden I felt my whole body tense and I dumped spurt after spurt in my panties, just from touching her breasts. I had cum in my panties completely hands free, I couldn't believe it and just enjoyed the stupor. God, my ex wife was so right, I was just a tiny dicked little prejac loser useless to any woman with my tiny dicklet. I stood there convulsing, trying not to make a sound as round after round of little sissy loads filled my panties.

After I regained myself I looked down and saw a huge wet spot in my shorts from all my cummies. I panicked a little thinking what if Krystal came home and saw this? Instead of doing anything else I quickly left Brandia's yard and went back to my house, being sure no neighbors saw me leaving, especially with the big wet spot in the front of my shorts.

After I got back to my house I continued to watch Brandia. Eventually she woke up and groggily sat up, her legs still spread wide and her tits hanging down lusciously. She sat a moment, then stumbled her way inside, not even bothering to put her top back on.

A week or two after that, it was a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon and Krystal and Brandia were laying by the pool showing off their stunning bikini bodies to no one in particular. From my perch I could see Brandia wearing a flimsy purple top and full bikini bottom. They were so flimsy it looked like they could just be a bra and panties. I looked closer with my binoculars and HOLY SHIT they were just a bra and panties. It must be laundry day I mused. I then took a look at Krystal and oh my god she was too. Krystal had opted for a white lacy front and silky behind, tiny bikini bottom that left very little to the imagination, complimented by a matching light nylon and lace bra to capture her beautiful perky tits. At one point Krystal jumped in the pool and when she came up she had to readjust her bra top because it wasn't made for splashing in the pool and had come partially off. I glimpsed her perfect tits, nicely silhouetted creamy white skin with no tan against the rest of her firm, tan upper body. She rearranged and then swum in the pool for a bit before getting out. When she got out of course her entire ensemble had become see through and I tugged even harder at my little dick. You could see her stiff nipples directly through her bra with no problem as well as the cute little landing strip of hair on her pussy and the cleft of her ass. I edged so many times over and over and over watching these two beauties.

I don't know if they're alcoholics but they sure both loved to drink. It was obvious they both had adult beverages pool side because the longer they stayed out the more stumbling their movements became. Krystal was lying on her stomach, see through panties pulled up her ass cheeks and no top. Her arms were draped along the ground, having fallen off the chaise lounger. Her back raised and lowered in a steady rhythm, letting me know she was passed out. Brandia was similarly passed out, however, she was lying on her back with her huge wonderful tits on display. Her purple nylon panties draped her waist and her pussy loosely, like she had pushed them down a little. I couldn't resist the thought of going over there and molesting them both.

I quietly and carefully made my way over to their pool, making sure no one saw. Brandia and Krystal were lying close together on different loungers with enough space for me to fit between and admire them both. Brandia's hair was pulled tight in a pony tail again, while Krystal had let hers fall down so it draped her back. Krystal's hair was long enough to reach to the middle of her back in long flowing blonde waves. I looked closer at her ass and could see blonde pussy hairs poking out of her panties. Guess I was wrong about the landing strip. I lost all composure and immediately stuck my fingers gently between her ass cheeks, probing her pussy. I hadn't even bothered to test first how asleep she was. I slowly massaged her pussy through her panties as she lay there and after a bit she even started letting out soft moans from my ministrations. My panties were so soaked from precum I could even feel my little balls getting slimy. While massaging Krystal's panty clad pussy from behind I also started doing the same to Brandia's pussy through her skimpy purple nylon panties. After a bit I had them both moaning softly with no indication of them waking. I wanted to use one hand to jerk myself off in my panties but I couldn't tear it away from the beautiful visions that lay before me.

After a bit I decided to be bolder and focused on Krystal's pussy. I knelt and stuck my nose between her ass cheeks, deeply inhaling her musky scent mixed with the light smell of her ass. She must clean really well I thought to myself. My hard on continued to throb and press against my panties and shorts and it painfully reminded me of the release that was needed but I held off. I took one hand and pulled Krystal's panties to the side slightly and gingerly stuck my middle finger in her pussy. I was surprised to find she was completely wet already and my finger slid in with no problem. I gently brought it in and out of her pussy while my tiny dick continued to throb and leak in my panties. At this point I took my finger out and brought it to my nose. The smell was so amazing. The tangy musk of her pussy juice filled my nostrils and after a inhaling deeply a few times I stuck my finger in my mouth to suck off her juices. The taste was just like I remembered from before when my ex would allow me to eat her pussy. I was so close to cumming, so close, and not even rubbing myself.

After tasting Krystal's pussy on my finger it was now time to sample Brandia's pussy. Since she was passed out lying on her back I said fuck it and pulled her panties to the side and went straight to the source with my tongue. Oh my god the taste was amazing and it wasn't long before I had made her pussy a wet sloppy mess, drenching my face while she moaned softly in her sleep. I continued to eat her pussy for a little while but then I started getting tired because I was never that good at it anyway, and it had been forever since I had eaten any pussy. I stood back up to admire both their bodies and then I had an idea.

I would face fuck Brandia and cum all over her beautiful tits. I quickly removed my shorts, leaving my panties on and pulled them down under my ball sack so they'd be out of the way but I could still wear them. I moved towards Brandia's half open succulent mouth and began rubbing my little 3 inch stiffy all over her face. God her soft lotion and sweat lubed skin felt so good on my tiny dicklet. I knew I wouldn't last long at all so I gently grabbed Brandia's face and maneuvered my little clitty into her mouth. The feeling was better than anything I could remember feeling in a very, very long time. My ex wife had never given me a blow job and even on my infrequent dates prior to our marriage I rarely had a girlfriend that would stick around long enough after finding out how small I was to even try to talk her into it. I slowly swayed my hips back and forth while fucking Brandia's mouth and I quickly reached the edge, knowing I was about to make little spurties all in her mouth. I quickly withdrew in just enough time to send the first spurt into her closed eye lids on both sides, then a second shot into her mouth and the rest just kind of dribbled on to her ample tits. I don't usually last more than one or two spurts, and I was incredibly turned on being able to use a woman this way.

I enjoyed the after glow for a moment, gazing upon both of these sleeping beauties, then slowly brought my panties back up from under my taught little balls and pulled my shorts back on. I made my way carefully back to my house and then relaxed the rest of the afternoon and evening.

After some time, Krystal woke from her stupor, recalling a very nice dream where someone was fingering her pussy. Krystal stirred her mother Brandia and Brandia woke with a start as her eyes were both stinging. "Wow, I must have put way too much lotion on my face" she exclaimed, not realizing it was my cummies in her eyes and not the lotion. Brandia also had the oddest taste in her mouth, like a creamy salt but in her drunken state didn't think much of it. Brandia asked Krystal "Hey did you have a weird dream like I did? I dreamt my pussy was being eaten and I was getting turned on, but then I was giving someone a blowjob". Krystal replied that yes, she had a dream as well about getting fingered. They both expressed their surprise, but wrote it off as nothing because they had both been drinking and passed out. They both collected their things and went inside while I watched them from my perch, my little dicklet already getting hard again at the thought of what they didn't know.