New Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
Prejac little dicked pantyboy IT geek gets hot new neighbors.
1.1k words
4.1
5k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a random Tuesday afternoon when I arrived home from work to see a moving van in front of the house right next to me. The house had been for sale for awhile so I guess it finally sold.

As I got out of my car in the driveway and started to walk inside I stopped dead in my tracks. There in the next driveway was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. She wore her dirty blonde hair up in a pony tail above her huge breasts covered only by a plunging neckline white tank top that had become see through due to her exertions. Under the tank top was a beautiful, intricate lace bra that barely kept her tits in check. Her brown, tanned legs seemed to go on forever up to her big muscular ass accentuated very nicely by the light blue running shorts she wore. I could plainly see a bikini panty line underneath her shorts which only became better when she bent over. When she kneeled down I could even see some of her panties peek out of her shorts.

Her daughter(?) was there by her side helping and was just as stunning, even if her tits were a little smaller but still perky. She wore a similar tank top and when either of them bent over facing my way I could see straight down their chests at their white lacy bras.

I must have stood there staring at them too long because eventually they both looked my way and the daughter pointed at me while they both smiled. I hope they didn't see the tent in my pants from my little dicklet. Once I realized they saw me staring I awkwardly shuffled inside with my head down and my face turning red. As soon as I got inside I ran to the second floor window overlooking their driveway and adjusted the blinds so I could ogle some more.

I stood staring through the window at them, my hand involuntarily finding its way to my crotch to rub my tiny dicklet. Before I knew it my pants were around my ankles and I was rubbing my clitty through my silky pink Shadowline brief panties. A wet spot had already formed by my clitty leaking precum and as I watched the mother and daughter my arousal only grew. They kept bending over to pick up boxes out of the van or off the ground and each time they did I came closer to making cummies in my sissy panties. All of a sudden I saw them both attempting to pick up a large item and was gifted with a glorious view of their tits as they both tried to pick it up one way, followed immediately by a spectacular view of their asses as they tried a different position.

I could even see the panty line and panties peeking out of the daughter's shorts as she bent down and I instantly flooded my panties with my cummies. As I convulsed, I put my hand on the blinds disturbing them, but I hoped they didn't notice. I just stood there a minute enjoying the after glow when I heard a knock at the door. Oh shit! I pulled my pants back up and buckled them then ran downstairs to the front door and peeked through the peep hole to see the mother and daughter with their luscious perky tits and firm toned bodies standing in my entry way. What was I going to do? I literally just sprayed my panties with cum while staring at them and now they were at my front door?

I live alone in a modest two story house in a nice neighborhood. Rather, my ex-wife let me keep the house out of pity after she divorced me and ran off with her new billionaire stud husband who's cock she teased me more than once was a lead pipe compared to my stubby pencil. When we divorced she told me of all her lovers over the years who fucked her so well and she would come home with their cum dripping down her legs and initiate sex with me so I could unknowingly eat their cum out of her dripping hot pussy. I was never able to make her come with my little sissy prejac clitty, not even orally. I thought all this time she was happy and I satisfied her but I was so wrong.

I work at a small women owned business in a college town as the only male, and the only IT guy. All my coworkers are stunningly beautiful women ranging from just out of college to middle aged. They all wore sexy clothes every day to the office, trying to out do the others, and I was stuck in the middle of it trying not to blow my load in my panties everyday. Everyday it seemed I would end up with a wet spot in the crotch of my khakis that soaked through from my pre-cum in my panties. They must have known their effect on me because several times a week I would get calls to fix things that were easy enough for them to figure out. I would lean over their desk looking down their blouses while I deliberately slowly fixed their problem, or I'd have to get under their desks and try to look up their skirts.

I had tried asking a few of the ladies out, but I usually got friend zoned or flat out rejected. I'm an average size guy and not very tall or muscular so who would want that? I did get lucky with one girl, Christy, but we didn't last long and she dumped me not too long after our making out had progressed to getting in our pants. She put her hand in my pants while sucking the tongue out of my mouth and once she touched it and felt how small it was she started laughing hysterically. Even worse though was that as soon as she touched my tiny dick I immediately sprayed the inside of my tighty whiteys. I wasn't wearing panties all the time yet, but I had managed to steal a few here and there from apartment laundry rooms or even Christy's panty drawer. Christy didn't stay at the company very long after that, but I always wonder if she told the other ladies about my tiny prejac dick because so many times they'd be huddled together snickering and laughing then I'd walk by and they'd clam up, immediately bursting with pent up laughter after I had left.

Anyway, back to the front door. I stood there breathing heavily after looking through the peep hole frozen and not able to move with the thought of these two beautiful women at my front door. Eventually I heard them comment about I must be home because they had just seen me enter and saw the blinds move on the second floor. With trepidation I opened the door and there stood two angels. I almost immediately started to get hard again.