New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There again... definitely a noise... I quickly slipped my shorts on and just as I got to the door I heard,

"Tom? Tom, are you in?"

I opened the door to see Louise half way up the stairs.

"Ah, there you are." She said. "You had better come downstairs."

She looked quite serious, what was going on? My attention was also taken by the tight shiny satin skirt and satin blouse. She was also wearing a little more make up than usual with red lipstick accentuating her full gorgeous mouth.

I joined her in the kitchen.

She still looked quite stern and my stomach was fluttering a little.

"What's this all about?" she said.

I was confused.

"What are you talking about?" I said defensively. I was on the back foot here and probably sounded slightly angry.

There was silence.

"Firstly its Ma'am, secondly never ever use that tone of voice with me boy."

I regretted it immediately and stumbled an apology.

"I'll ask you again, what's this all about?" She gestured around the kitchen. Looking I realised it was a mess. I hadn't washed up since my mum had left, there was food lying around and some dirty clothes too.

For a millisecond I thought about saying that it's my house and it's none of your business, but the look on her face quashed that idea very quickly.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, I was going to clean..."

"Stop there." She said, "Don't try and justify yourself. The place is a mess. Have I taught you nothing boy?"

I hung my head, she was right of course.

"Clean it up, now!"

I got right to it. I tidied up, put the clothes away, did the washing up and dried it, cleaned the surfaces while she sat silently watching me. I felt like I was under a microscope. It took about half an hour before I was finished.

"Stand in the corner."

She inspected my work and seemed happy but then she opened the cupboard under the sink and retrieved a bucket and a small brush. She filled the bucket with hot water and soap and said,

"On your knees and scrub the floor boy."

Our house was quite old and the kitchen floor was old flagstone. It was swept regularly but I can't remember the last time it was scrubbed. I dropped to my knees and began. It was hard work and I couldn't believe how much dirt came off the old stones. I had to change the water 3 times but when I had finished there was a noticeable difference. I'll be honest, the kitchen had never looked so good.

"Better?" She said. I nodded and said,

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

She did her standing too close routine, I was mesmerised by her eyes and her beautiful lips.

"Doing your best isn't optional. It's not just for me. It's for you, and in this case for your mother too. It's every day, not just when you feel like it. Now is your bedroom nice and clean boy?"

I gulped, of course it wasn't. I was an 18 year old boy. It was a pig sty, OK, maybe not a pig sty but it was pretty messy.

I said,

"No Ma'am but I will clean it up tonight."

Phew, I thought. She smiled for the first time.

"No boy, you will clean it now under my supervision. You do your best work when I am watching you, don't you? Anyway I enjoy watching you work for me and trying to please me."

Ahh no. I started up the stairs.

"Stop! Always make sure your lady is above you on the stairs whether you are going up or down. That way you are always where you need to be, underneath your lady."

She was definitely smirking as she said this but I stopped and up she went into my room.

"Typical teenager, get to work."

With that she sat on the only chair, in front the desk where my computer and xbox were.

I froze, the screen was dark as it had gone into power save mode but I knew what was behind that black screen. Five or six tabs of various types of femdom videos. She showed no interest in it so I carried on. My room wasn't big so it only took 15 minutes to sort my clothes and file away some books and school work. The embarrassing part was having to crawl on my hands and knees to get some balls of scrunched up tissues under the desk. She didn't move, forcing me to brush against her satin skirt and sheer stockings which caused a slight stir downstairs.

When I had finished she turned the chair to face the desk.

"How's the new game coming along?"

I had used some of my wages to buy the latest Call of Duty two weeks ago and had been getting stuck into it. I had a monitor to game on so when she picked up the controller, it sprang into life showing the start menu.

"How often do you play?"

"Every now and again." I lied watching as she pressed a few buttons. Playing time, 32 hours 12 minutes. She looked at me,

"You got this game 2 weeks ago and you've played for over 32 hours?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"When do your exams start Tom? In a couple of months?"

"Yes Ma'am but I always make sure I've done my..."

She held her hand up and I fell silent.

"32 hours... is this doing your best Tom? Do you have the grades you need? Have you started revising yet?"

I hadn't started revising yet, my plan was to smash it for a couple of weeks and hope that was enough. As I explained this to Louise I realised how stupid it sounded.

"What do you think my next question is Tom?"

I knew and replied,

"You would ask me if I was doing my best Ma'am and you are right. It's a bad plan and it's not the best I can do."

"Good boy, at least you know. Now I would never take someone's property without their permission but I think you would have a much better chance of getting into the university you want without this distraction. Agreed?"

I felt like I didn't have a choice. I did, but it felt like there was only one thing to say.

"Agreed Ma'am."

"Now ask me nicely boy."

I hesitated but I'd spent enough time reading and watching femdom stories and videos.

"Please Ma'am, would you take my xbox so I can study and revise better?"

She smiled,

"Yes, of course I would. Now let's see if you've been doing any school work at all."

With that she turned to the laptop and clicked the mouse. Oh god, oh no I thought as the laptop sprang to life. There she was, Mistress T again, smiling sweetly at the camera with her latex covered hand wrapped around a large lubricated cock.

"Oh, well, that wasn't at all what I expected." She said in a voice that told me that this was exactly what she had expected to see. I was busy breaking the red faced world record again.

"Err... I.. err. I'm so embarrassed. Sorry Ma'am." was all I could say. Where was that hole in the ground when you needed it?

She looked away from the screen and said,

"Why are you embarrassed Tom? You're a teenage boy who masturbates to porn, just like every other teenage boy. There is nothing to be embarrassed about at all. I watch porn too, I think pretty much everyone does."

This wasn't really making me feel much better but it was nice of her to try.

"Can I just close those and show you my school work Ma'am?" I said as I moved my hand towards the mouse.

"No, you may not." Came the swift reply, as she started to click through the open tabs. Titles like "Mistresses prolonged tease" and " Chastity boy's punishment" popped up.

"Are you embarrassed by the type of porn you're watching Tom?"

"I... err... I guess so Ma'am. "

"Why?"

"I don't know Ma'am, it's not err normal." I stuttered.

"What's normal? Some bloke hammering a girl until he cums? A girl sucking away for a man's benefit? Women generally being used and abused? This is far better, all these women are in control, they are in charge. That is the way it should be, don't you think?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Let's see what else we have here." She opened up my browser history. As my mum occasionally needs my computer I am usually very good at clearing all the nasty stuff away but she had been away for 2 days and I hadn't bothered.

There were hundreds of tabs, all varieties on the same theme. She took her time, there were erotic literature sites with long stories involving FLR's and Dommes etc etc.

She opened one of the stories.

"Now look at this, she keeps her man in chastity 24/7. He serves her, not the other way round. How does he feel about his woman? He's devoted to her, he adores her, he lives to please her. That's beautiful. And she adores him too. She is making him a better man, he needs her control, discipline and her love.

When he's good, he gets rewarded. When he misbehaves he gets punished. Do you like that idea Tom?"

"I do Ma'am." It was all I could say.

"I know you respect women Tom, I can tell by the way you act around your mother, and around me. That's the right way to be.

But look at this, in 2 days you've visited all these sites and spent god knows how many hours watching and reading, and no doubt masturbating. Add that to the 32 hours of gaming. It's not good is it?"

All I could do was agree.

"Do you want to be a better man Tom? Get good grades and go to a good university? This isn't the way with your exams coming.

Anyway we'll talk about that later. Stand here, next to me. I want to watch this video with you, T is great. I love her work"

Awkwardly I moved next to her, she wanted me closer and put her arm around me, pulling me to her side. She was seated so her arm went around my upper thighs and I felt her hand shift up slightly, going just under my shorts. Before she restarted the video she laughed and said

"2 minutes and 32 seconds, is that how far you got?"

My redness that had been fading slightly returned in spades.

"Tell me."

"Yes Ma'am." I said. I couldn't lie, anyway what would be the point? She would know.

The video restarted and Mistress T was lying across her slave caressing his cock. She was talking to the camera, telling the viewer what she wanted. I could feel Louise's finger tips gently tracing patterns up and down my upper thigh. I didn't stand a chance and within seconds my cock was trying hard to break out of my shorts.

After a couple of minutes Louise said,

"That looks uncomfortable Tom, drop your shorts."

As if on autopilot I immediately did as she asked. My cock sprang straight out to it's full and fairly impressive length and girth.

"My, look at that. Very nice Tom. Very nice indeed."

Her right arm was around me, her hand on my thigh and she slipped her left hand across and held the inside of my left thigh, high up but not high enough to touch my balls. The video continued and she continued to let the finger tips of both hands to move gently across my thighs. I reckoned that steel girders have less flexibility than my cock at this point. The veins were throbbing to my heartbeat. It was right there, touch it please please please I screamed inside my head but the video just played on for another 10 minutes or so.

"Did you enjoy that Tom? She's great isn't she?" She said as it finished.

I could barely speak.

"Yes Ma'am, I like her too."

"Let's watch another." She quickly found the next video and started it. It was similar to the first one although it began with Mistress T prowling around a sub who was in chastity and bound to some sort of bondage table.

Still Louise's fingers played slowly across my thighs, the left hand so so close. This video was 30 minutes long, was I going to go insane before the end? It certainly felt that way.

"Do you listen to her when you watch these?" Said Louise.

"Yes, I do. They turn me on even more." I replied.

"What's she saying now?

"She's telling him not to cum, she's telling him that he must wait so he can please her and that no one likes a premature ejaculator Ma'am."

She chuckled,

"What was it? 2 and a half minutes? That's not very good is it Tom?" Is that the best you can do?"

"I could last longer Ma'am but I just get carried away."

"I understand. How do you feel after you cum Tom?"

I really wasn't sure how to answer.

"I don't know Ma'am. Nothing really, just sort of empty I suppose."

"That's the difference between men and women. When I orgasm I come alive, I feel electric, energised. When a man comes all his energy just drains away. He becomes listless and apathetic, useless really.

Also a woman can cum again and again very quickly. What's the use of a man that cums in a flash? They can't please their woman, well except with their tongue but that's a different story. Why does T keep her man in chastity Tom?"

I think I was starting to get it now.

"To stop him from masturbating Ma'am?"

"Yes, but why?" She said.

"So he is always ready? Ready to please her. So he has energy and desire?"

My cock didn't know what to do, it would soften very slightly then erupt back into hardness. This was humiliating in parts but also very arousing. The video had only been playing for 10 minutes, another 20 to go.

"Any other reasons?" She said

"Err, to control him? To discipline him? To make him understand that she is in charge?"

She smiled and said,

"So why do you watch all of these videos Tom? Is that what you want too?"

Her left hand was moving closer now, further up my inner thigh.

Oh god...it was, wasn't it?

"I guess so Ma'am" was my only answer.

"I think you do too. I think you want to please me in any way you can Tom. Do you think you could last more than 2 and a half minutes for me?"

" Yes Ma'am." I replied and taking that as an invitation I moved my hand towards my aching cock.

"Stop! Did I tell you to do that boy?"

My hand instantly fell back to my side

"No Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am."

That was stupid, what was I thinking?

"I can make you last longer boy, would you like that?" Before I could reply she gently started rubbing one finger slowly up and down the underside of my shaft. I jerked at the touch.

"Calm down" she said and slowly carried on. There was very little pressure but it felt like a live wire being dragged across my whole body.

My breathing became ragged and my heart was thumping in my chest.

"Relax, slow your breathing down boy. Don't worry, I'm in charge now."

She gently used a second finger to slowly pull my foreskin back. There was a pearl of translucent precum glistening on the tip. Her finger moved across it and down to my frenum. She made small, slow slippery circles. I tried to slow my breathing and calm myself but I knew it was hopeless. My breathing accelerated and suddenly she stopped.

I told you I am in charge now Tom. What were you trying to do?"

"Ahhh sorry Ma'am I couldn't help myself. Sorry sorry." I blurted out.

Before I could say anymore the little circles started again

"Breathe" she said, " Control yourself. You don't want to cum, you just think you do. But you should be thinking of me. You should only be thinking of me and my pleasure."

It was agony and ecstasy. I closed my eyes and tried to think, please her. That's what you want, please her. Nothing else, please her.

"Well done Tom" she whispered, "you're doing very well. Good boy."

My heart sang, I was holding together, just. I had no idea how but I just kept repeating the mantra. Please Ma'am, that's all, please Ma'am.

Her finger sped up and she put a little more pressure on then suddenly it stopped. It took me a few seconds to realise I was standing there gently pushing my hips forward and backwards. I groaned and opened my eyes.

She was smiling at me,

"That's enough for now I think. You did very well, 5 minutes."

I couldn't believe she had just stopped. No, it was so so good. Wasn't she going to let me cum? My cock was on fire, it had never felt like this. I had never felt like this.

"Please Ma'am, please." I said.

"Please what?" She replied. I was stuck, we both knew what I wanted.

"Well? Please what boy?"

I was broken and I just blurted it out

"Please let me cum Ma'am, please! I was so close. I need it, please."

She licked her lips and moved her mouth so it was inches from my trembling cock.

Looking up at my desperate face she said

"I told you that is enough. Are you trying to disappoint me so soon after doing so well?"

My face crumpled

"I'm so sorry Ma'am. OK, OK I'm OK now. Sorry, please forgive me Ma'am."

"I will let you have a little leeway this time boy, but don't let that happen again. Who is in charge?"

"You are Ma'am" I replied, " you are. Thank you Ma'am."

"Good boy. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly, i don't really know but I know I'm alive, that's for sure. I'm tingling all over Ma'am."

She smiled again,

"Good, you could have had a fleeting moment of fun but you would be standing there now with a flaccid cock and an empty mind. It's much better this way, isn't it?"

I wasn't entirely sure I agreed but I did see her point. I was actually starting to feel good. My body felt great and I had pleased her too.

"Yes Ma'am. You're right, it is. I'm not sure I quite understand how I'm feeling but it's good... I think."

"That was pretty intense for an inexperienced young boy. You will feel a bit confused for a while but you need to trust me. You should be proud of holding it together... just... and I'm proud of you for trying your best. That's all I will ever ask of you, to try your best."

She turned back to the computer. My heart was bursting with joy. I didn't understand it but I just knew that she was right, about everything.

"Back to this then, obviously you need your computer but you can't be wasting so much time on porn. Would you be comfortable letting me run a programme that allows me to see what you are doing on here? I don't want to take over or anything but if I could see what you were doing I would be able to guide and teach you better. What do you think?"

I hesitated, what the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Yes Ma'am, that would be fine. Thank you for helping me Ma'am."

I hadn't really noticed but I was still standing naked in front of her. Weirdly it didn't seem to bother me. It was just the way it should be. My cock had slowly dropped to half mast. She stood up putting herself just too close as always and said

"I have to go now. I'll be in touch in an hour or so and we'll sort the computer out."

She grasped my cock firmly and slowly began pumping her fist up and down,

"Do you want to cum Tom?

My cock was instantly hard.

I replied, "I do Ma'am, I really do. I know that's the wrong thing to say but it's the truth."

She stroked my cheek with her other hand and said,

"The truth is never the wrong thing to say. Remember that. If you had said anything else I would have called you a liar. Wanting to cum and acting on it are two different things though.

I don't want you to cum Tom. Can you do that for me? Resist the temptation? For me?"

Her hand was still pumping very slowly away, I was like a rock again.

"Yes Ma'am, I can I promise you."

She gave me a big beaming smile and kissed me full on the lips. Before I could react she let go of my cock and was at the door, taking the xbox with her.

"I'll be in touch later. By the way, you have a fantastic cock, I'm going to have so much fun with it."

And with that she was off down the stairs and out of the house. I just stood there staring at the door for I don't know how long. What was it, a month ago when I first saw a lovely looking woman ride past my house? And here I was standing naked and needy in my room with my brain spinning like a top.

Eventually I came round and pulled my shorts back up. I was still sporting a semi but I just tucked it away without a second thought. Stopping for a second I wondered why I wasn't desperately jerking off right now but I already knew the answer. I had promised her I wouldn't and that was it, nothing else mattered.

I realised I was hungry and got some food. I washed up straight away without even thinking about it and went back to my room. Soon my phone rang, it was Louise.

"Hello baby, how are you?"

I could hear the smile in her voice, " You've got mail. Just open the link and follow the instructions."