New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am." I did what I was told and soon something was downloaded onto my computer. I'd heard of people temporarily handing over their computer to an admin so that some deep technical issue could be fixed but this seemed different. Anyway soon enough my cursor started moving around of it's own accord.

"Nearly there, I just need to adjust a few things."

My computer went into restart mode then came back to life.

"All yours Tom. I can now see a log of everything you access, how long you're there, when you switch on and off etc etc. Are you sure you are OK with this?"

"Sure" I replied, " I trust you and it's not like I've got a million in the bank you could steal. Overall it's definitely for the best Ma'am."

"Good boy. Now how much time do you think you should spend on homework and revising?"

I pondered then said, "well I usually get home from school at about 4.30 and spend a few hours in my room before dinner. After that I sometimes watch some telly with mum or just go to my room Ma'am."

She laughed, "but we know what you do in your room don't we? Keep your usual routine but now it will be 3 hours of proper work, won't it Tom?"

"Yes Ma'am. 3 hours of studying."

"I don't mind what you do later" she said, social media stuff, YouTube or whatever you kids are into these days but you will do 3 hours a day, agreed?"

"Yes Ma'am, that sounds great and I'm sure it will help me immensely."

I wasn't lying, I'm sure my schoolwork could do with a boost but I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to fill the rest of my time without porn or gaming. As if she had read my mind she said " so about the porn Tom. I understand you're a teenage boy and you have desires. How often do you usually cum?"

Arrggh... what sort of a question was that? She could make me go bright red even over the phone. Tell the truth, there is no other way.

"2 or 3 times a day Ma'am." I said, almost proudly. She laughed, i felt silly again.

"OK, I'm going to let you have 15 minutes of porn every night Tom. Does that sound reasonable?"

I hadn't been expecting that, I thought a total ban was coming. Excitedly I said

"Yes Ma'am, that is very kind of you. Thank you. "

"You can access porn from 10 until 10.15. However you will text me at 9.45 and ask me for permission to touch yourself. Do you understand Tom?"

"Yes Ma'am, of course Ma'am" I replied. I should have known it wasn't going to be that easy.

Then she said, " If you don't hear from me you will not touch yourself. When you do hear from me I will either give you permission to cum, or I will not. Is that clear Tom?"

Damn it...

"Yes Ma'am, very clear."

This was not going the way I had hoped. I laughed to myself, of course it wasn't, why did I even think it would? So now I couldn't even have an orgasm without asking for permission. Great, so why was my cock now so hard again? Because I loved being dominated? Yup, that was it. All the videos and stories over the last couple of years and only now did it really dawn on me. I was submissive. I wanted this, and I really wanted her. God I wanted her.

"Are you hard Tom?"

Mind reader..... well not really.

"Yes Ma'am " I replied immediately. I noticed it was just before 10. She had timed it beautifully.

"It's 10 o'clock Tom, porn time. However you don't have permission to cum tonight. Sleep well baby and I will see you tomorrow at 11."

With that she just hung up. I sat there for a few seconds until I realised that she was probably expecting me to watch something kinky. She was watching... what should I look at? Slightly concerned I put on a fairly standard tease and denial video and just sat there watching it. My cock was throbbing, I dropped my shorts and starting slowly stroking. Instead of my usual slightly frantic pumping I found myself just softly running my hand up and down, absorbing the images but all I could think of was that she was there with me, watching, judging with that playful little smile. Before I knew it the 15 minutes were up and I quickly closed the site. My cock felt hot and heavy in my hand. I took a deep breath and let go, then quickly stuffed it back in my shorts. Did I want to cum? Yes. I wanted it a lot but a sat there and patiently waited for my hard on to go down before going downstairs and turning on the telly.

My alarm went off at 9 rousing me from a deep sleep. I was sure that I'd had some pretty weird dreams but they were fading fast. I had slept like a log, the emotion of the previous evening had clearly taken a toll on me. Thinking back to last night I was confused, and worried. Was this right? I was way out of my depth. Her control over me had happened so quickly and so easily.

Louise...Ma'am... I was due there in a couple of hours. What fresh hell was waiting for me? What incredibly exciting things were waiting for me? Which was it? Both I guess but I knew I would be there, a couple of minutes early of course.

I got some breakfast and browsed around on the computer for a bit. My phone pinged, it was Louise, Ma'am. She was just Ma'am now. I read the message, she said she had sent me a photo and said that I was to download it onto my computer. It wasn't rude, just a face photo but she was fully made up, those big brown eyes and full red mouth...oh she was stunning.

Plug your phone into the computer now, download it and I'll do the rest. I'll explain later it said. I downloaded it and watched as the photo sprang up in the corner of my screen. Odd I thought. But when I opened a sports page to have a look at what was going on it was still there. Frowning I opened another couple of tabs. It was still there, her beautiful face, in the corner. Big enough to see but not obtrusive. I smiled, I got it. Whatever I did she would always be there. A constant....homework, porn, browsing, anything I did she would be there. But what about my mum's rare usage of my computer? I would have to ask Ma'am. I couldn't have a little photo of my neighbour sitting there all the time.

Anyway it was time to go. I arrived early and Ma'am greeted me with a big hug.

"Hi Tom, how are you?" she said with a big smile.

"I'm fine... I think. I'm still processing last night Ma'am. This is amazing but scary. I don't really understand what is happening to me."

She gave me another big hug.

"You are doing great. What's the problem? If you want we can go our separate ways. I'll delete the programme on your computer and it's over. But I know that's not what you want, and it's not what I want either. Trust me, you are beginning to recognise what you are. It will be difficult. Everything you've seen all your life has told you that men are in charge. Men should be strong and the masters of their destiny. But that just isn't true for most men and it is definitely not true for you. I knew it the moment I met you in your kitchen. There is incredible strength to be found in letting go, in willingly allowing someone to be everything to you. I know it's a lot to take in Tom. I do know what is best for you. I will make you a man you never thought you could be."

I stood there silently for a few moments. She was right, I wasn't being forced into anything and what had actually happened? I couldn't watch much porn or masturbate as often as I would like. What was probably true was that I was much more likely to get my grades and go to university by following Ma'am's lead.

On top of that I was besotted with her and incredibly excited by where this was going.

I trust you Ma'am, completely. I want to please you and do my best, not only for you but for myself too."

She gave me another big hug and said,

"Great! Come on, you've got work to do."

I was at the far end of the grounds clearing some overgrown bushes and scrub when it started raining,

"Tom! Come inside." I heard her call. I picked up the tools and jogged back to the house.

"You can't work out there in this. There are things to do inside, come down to the cellar with me."

She headed for the stairs,

"Excuse me Ma'am," I said, "can I go first please?"

She turned and smiled saying, "good boy, you remembered." She gave me a playful slap on the arse as I walked past her to the stairs.

Clearly an electrician had been here since my last visit. There was some recessed lighting and a few spotlights along with some sockets for electrical equipment. She pointed to a few lengths of wood that were secured in bubble wrap and a canvas bag.

"Start with that," she said. "Build it and then secure it on that far wall, right in the middle. There's some tools and a drill to use. There are some instructions too. Give me a shout if you get stuck." She went back up the stairs and I got busy.

There were only 4 pieces of wood, 2 long, 2 short with various holes drilled in them. What could you make with this I pondered? I stripped the bubble wrap, the wood was beautifully finished, oak at a guess and varnished perfectly. I moved everything closer to where I was going to secure it and looked at the instructions.

My heart skipped a beat. The 2 long pieces formed a X shape, with the 2 smaller pieces acting as braces at the top and bottom. I had watched enough femdom porn to know exactly what this was, a St. Andrew's cross. I looked back at all the other stuff in the cellar. What had she said a few weeks ago? The boxes labelled D go in the.... cellar? No, I knew what D stood for now.

D is for dungeon. I broke out in a light sweat as all the pieces fell into place. I had been so confused and besotted with her I was amazed I hadn't realised before. The correct word was Domme, she was a Domme or Mistress or Dominatrix or....My subconscious must have known.

This wasn't just being a bit bossy or being a control freak, this was another level entirely. Yet again I felt scared and excited at the same time. I could feel my cock growing. My cock knows I thought, it knows what I want and what I need just as Ma'am does.

I started building, it wasn't tricky. Large coach bolts slipped easily into pre drilled and recessed holes. I tightened them all up then opened the canvas bag. Ahhh.... lots and lots of thick leather straps and some more fixings. There was a labeling system. Clearly the longest belt went in the middle and the 8 other belts went on the 4 spars.

There it was in all it's glory. Before my imagination could run away with me I set about fixing it to the wall. I drilled holes in the brickwork, carefully shifted it into position and there it was. I stepped back, partly to check my work and partly to take a good look at it.

It was a high quality piece but then I wouldn't of expected anything different from Ma'am.

Only one thing left to do now,

"Ma'am, I've finished" I called up the stairs. She came down the stairs and admired my handiwork. Going back to the door she turned one of the spotlights on that shone directly onto the cross. She dimmed it a little walked back to me and said,

"Lovely. It looks perfect there. What do you think Tom?"

It was a thing of beauty, but menacing too. The light reflected off the highly polished wood and glinted off the silver buckles on the straps.

"It's great Ma'am, " and laughed quietly, "I think I know what the D means on the boxes now Ma'am.

She laughed too. "Clever boy!" She smacked my bum. "Do you want to try it out?"

She turned, too close as always. Her eyes were boring into me. It wasn't a question really. I mean it was, but we both knew what my answer would be.

Quietly I said, "Yes Ma'am."

"Ask me nicely boy."

"Please Ma'am, will you secure me to the St. Andrew's cross?"

That came out far too easily, she smiled.

"Of course, I'd love to."

I walked towards it, unsure of which way round she wanted me.

"There's a slight problem boy."

I paused,

"What's that Ma'am?"

"You are still fully clothed. Get them off, now."

There was that tone again, not harsh or loud but unmistakable. I immediately complied, realising as I got to my boxers that I was semi erect. She's seen it before I thought as I slipped them off.

"Oh look." she said and laughed, "back to the cross, legs spread and arms up boy."

My heart was beating hard, cock stiffening. This was like all the stuff I had devoured on the net. This was real though, I was really doing this. I turned and stood. She was right next to me, I could smell a slight whiff of perfume as she attached the belt across my waist. Next came the legs, thighs then ankles. Arms last, upper arm then wrists.

"Don't speak." She breathed, "I just want to admire the view. It's been a while."

She just looked, my heart was pounding along with my cock. I did notice a slight flush in her cheeks though. Moving towards me she said,

"Just a couple of minor adjustments" and she methodically went round every strap and tightened them another notch or two.

"Try to move" she said. I couldn't obviously, but the act of trying reinforced my predicament. I couldn't move a muscle. Excitement coursed through me. I was helpless, utterly immobilized. I was totally at her mercy.

"Relax boy, breathe slowly and deeply. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Do you want me to let you go?"

"No Ma'am."

"Excellent, thank you boy. Stay there... back in a tick."

She disappeared up the stairs leaving me slightly stunned. All those years of watching and reading, and here I was, living the dream so to speak.

Scared and aroused, I had spent a lot of time like that recently. I was learning to enjoy it. The endorphins, the adrenaline, through the fear, maybe even because of the fear I was buzzing.

I saw the boots first as she came down the stairs. The boots I first saw in her room. They were stunning but the view kept getting better as she descended. A tight leather skirt was complimented by a leather halter top held together by a criss cross of leather twine. It was tight enough to slightly compress her breasts forming a lovely cleavage.

She had done her make up just like the photo she had sent me. The eyes accentuated and her full sensual lips a beautiful deep red.

I still don't know how women walk in those heels but some do it better than others. She did it perfectly. No hesitation, just a purposeful hip swaying walk right up to me. With my legs spread 3 feet apart and her heels she was now a fraction taller than me.

My mouth opened, then closed. She had told me not to speak. She slowly traced a line with a finger tip up and down my arm, then onto my chest. Then she made some small soft circles around my hard nipples and said,

"Did you cum last night boy?"

"No Ma'am, I didn't." I replied. She continued staring into my eyes and caressing my nipples.

"No, you didn't did you. Good boy. I bet you wanted to though."

Remembering how she had emphasised the truth I said,

"Yes Ma'am I did. But not as much as I thought I would. You had told me not to and it was far more important to me to not disappoint you."

"Good boy, well done."

I loved getting praise from her. When it happened it seemed like the best thing in the world.

"There seems to be something coming between us," she said with a smirk as she stepped back a little. I was still rock hard.

"Well someone seems very happy to be bound, vulnerable and totally at my mercy."

"Do you want me to touch it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

" =Ask nicely."

"Please Ma'am, please touch my cock Ma'am. I beg you."

"Begging, that's nice. Seeing as you begged."

Just like last night she started rubbing one finger up and down the underside, not much pressure. Slowly up and down, up and down. I wanted so much more and tried to thrust my hips forward and obviously got nowhere. She smiled and said

"Easy tiger. Remember who is in charge here. I decide exactly what happens to your cock and how it happens. Just relax. That is the way things should be isn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Yes what?"

I hesitated for just a moment

"Yes Ma'am. You control everything that happens to my cock Ma'am.... please Ma'am?"

That last bit just slipped out,

"Please what boy?"

We both knew what I meant, please please make me cum! But I knew I couldn't say that.

" Please Ma'am, take control of my cock. It's yours Ma'am, I beg you Ma'am."

Again this was going in a direction I hadn't hoped for. I was begging her to control my cock.

"And what about your orgasms boy?"

No no no....

"Please Ma'am, I beg you, please control my orgasms too Ma'am."

She chuckled throatily,

"Are you sure boy?"

"Yes Ma'am, please Ma'am."

"Well as you asked so nicely I will."

With that she stopped her gentle rubbing. For the second time my mouth opened then quickly closed. My cock was aching with need, throbbing with a deep lust I had never felt before. What was she doing to me?

"I'm going to let you calm down a little bit." She said and sauntered back up the stairs. I stood there, cock dancing away to it's own little tune but after a few minutes it slowly started to soften a bit and I regained a tiny bit of my composure.

When she returned a caught a faint hint of coffee. While I was tied here, desperate and horny had she just been casually having a drink and reading the paper? The difference between us couldn't of been more stark. Totally calm and in control against desperate and totally out of control.

"Much as I am enjoying this boy, and trust me I am, so far this has all been about you."

I hadn't really thought about it, I was so caught up in what she was doing to me. But she was right. It had been all about her paying me attention. Obviously there wasn't much I could do at the moment so I waited for her to carry on.

"Have you ever made love to a woman? Have you ever used your tongue to pleasure a woman boy?"

I hadn't, a few kisses and a couple of drunken fumbles was the limit of my experience. I told her this.

"A virgin then?" I reddened slightly, " Nice, some experience would be good but having a blank canvas to play with will be even better. Do you want to learn boy? Do you want to know how to make a woman scream in ecstasy?"

"Yes Ma'am" I eagerly replied. I wanted so much to do that for her. The discussion had quickly brought me back to full attention.

She walked over, pushed my cock down slightly and straddled me while lifting her skirt slightly. She pushed her body against mine. I could feel the heat of her pussy on the top of my cock. She gave me a deep passionate kiss. I response frantically.

She pulled her mouth away,

"Slowly boy, calm down."

Again she kissed me, it was better this time. Our tongues softly intertwined, exploring each other.

"Better. Good boy." She said as she broke away.

I felt her hand slide down between us and she firmly grasped the base of my cock. She slowly drew her body away and I could feel the wet heat as my cock slid along her lips. I waited for her to plunge my cock deep inside her but she didn't. She kept sliding back until just the tip of my cock was in contact with her.

She shifted slightly and said

"Can you feel that? It's my clit. Sexually it is the most important part of a woman's body."

I felt it's heat on the tip of my cock. Using her body and her firm grip on me she started moving my tip around on her clit. I could hear her breathing now, slightly faster, a little ragged. So smooth and slick, her little nub moved across my knob. She gently started shaking my cock, almost making it into slow vibrator. I was in heaven, I was....

"Don't," she said, "think about me, think about my pleasure. Only about me."

I closed my eyes, I listened to her breathing getting quicker and quicker. Her grip on my cock was getting tighter and tighter. Please her, don't let her down, let her cum. I ran these through my head trying to block out the feelings in my cock.

Suddenly she exhaled and let out a long moan of ecstasy. Her whole body was shaking. She fell away from me, letting go of me literally seconds before I would of cum. She put her hands on my shoulders and head against my chest to steady herself as the powerful orgasm slowly ebbed through her. She stood like that for about a minute as she slowly recovered.