New Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Saturday when I arrived Ma'am was in front of her computer looking very serious. There was a cold cup of coffee on the desk and papers everywhere. She smiled when she saw me but said she was right in the middle of something and basically told me to do something with the the end of the garden.

Not much to go on but there was plenty of old bushes and brambles that needed sorting out so I got to it. She owned a couple of fields beyond the garden that she hoped to turn into a wild flower meadow but that hadn't been started yet. I kept myself busy for a few hours. It was rare that she didn't pay me some attention but clearly something was holding her to the desk.

I went back for some water and a bit of lunch. She was tidying the desk. Looking up she said.

"Sorry Tom. Work is calling. We've just got a big job, really big. Some clients who have used us before have been in touch. They have a serious issue and want us on the job. They are big international players. They are also very big payers. We can't really refuse. I hadn't really been looking for too much work but this is a great opportunity for us."

"Well it sounds good Ma'am. Big payers sounds very good."

She nodded.

"If we can sort this out for them it'll be the sort of money that would mean I wouldn't have to work for years if I didn't want to. I had hoped to sort of semi retire from the company but they specifically asked for me. I could refuse but I owe a couple of the people in the company. They took a risk on me a few years back. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them."

This time I nodded.

"You have to then I guess. It'll be worth it in many ways and I know how seriously you take your work, and your sense of responsibility and duty won't let you say no."

I paused and put on a comedy sad face.

"Please don't leave me Ma'am! I'm lost without you!"

She laughed.

"In some ways it has happened at a good time for us. Much as I want to have you locked away in my dungeon 24/7 to use and abuse you, it's an important time for you."

She ran over to me and threw herself at me and wailed,

"I'll miss you too baby!" Before pretending to cry on my shoulder.

"Seriously though I'm going to be in London a lot, at least a month probably. There are naughty people who need punishing but first we have to catch the bastards."

I smiled.

"They don't stand a chance Ma'am."

"We will see," she said, "I've got a feeling that they are pretty good at what they are doing. We just have to be better. I need a release, dungeon boy."

When we got down there she stopped for a second, looking thoughtfully at the chair.

"Yes." She said almost to herself.

"I'm going to let you do something for me, to me actually, that I've only done a couple of times before. I feel in the right mood to relinquish control for a while. My head is fried at the moment. Don't for one second think that means you have a any real control though boy. You will still be doing my bidding."

I was slightly confused but said,

"whatever plan you have I will always do my best to please you Ma'am. You know that, and I am in zero doubt as to where the power lies in this relationship."

She touched my face.

"Good boy. Right, I want you to tie me up."

This was an unexpected twist.

"Err... yes Ma'am."

I really hadn't seen that coming.

She explained in great detail what was going to happen. She was going to get in the chair and I was going to strap her down, exactly as she had done to me. I was gobsmacked, this was a complete volt face to our usual dynamic. I really wasn't sure about this. She told me she wanted to be in the chair for an hour. There were some toys she may or may not want me to use but she would let me know. She wanted me to lick her but not to allow her to orgasm for 40 minutes. She knew how powerful tease and denial was, and once in a blue moon she loved having it done to her.

She would tell me what to do after that.

Then she said.

"Most importantly, do not stop. You know how you get when I've had you at the edge. The moaning and thrashing around, I am more passionate and intense sexually than you, you've made me cum enough times to know how deeply it effects me. Do this right and I will be a mess. I will make noise, I will fight. Do not stop. Thay will be the biggest mistake. I'm putting my trust in you in a way that I very rarely do. Be strong and dont let me down boy."

"I promise Ma'am. Once I have begun I will not stop for 40 minutes. You have my word."

I was getting very excited by this but I was also feeling very happy, very proud that she thought enough of me to make herself vulnerable in this way. It was natural for me but for her it was a big thing. There were a few more instructions, she pushed my hand between my legs, she was wet.

"Make me scream boy."

She sat down and I began strapping her in. She said tighter so I tightened. She looked beautiful even like this.

I held up the gag and she nodded. I inserted it, and tightened it up behind the headrest.

"Tighter?"

She nodded again. I stood in front of her. She seemed calm but there was a nervous energy in her. I kissed her on her forehead, knelt down and began.

As ordered, and as usual, I started slowly. No contact on her clit for a while. I moved across her lips, between her lips, occasionally gently probing inside her with my tongue. She had taught me about feeling her body, reading her movements, almost reading her mind. I tried to think about all of these things then realised that I knew what to do and when to do it. I briefly remembered a conversation from earlier where she had said don't over think it so I didn't. I did what felt right. Softly then more firmly, slow then faster. I was concentrating on her clit now. I could almost feel her heart beat through it as her arousal grew. She was building slowly. She had been silent up until now but the first low moan escaped from behind the gag. I sneaked a peak at the clock over her shoulder, 20 minutes gone. It was time to take her to the edge. I saw her arms flexing against the bonds and the flush in her face and across her chest. Her eyes were closed. I didn't increase my pace but I put slightly more pressure into my touches. My tongue swirled slowly but purposefully across her clit. Occasionally just the tip making tiny little circles.

She was close. The signals were obvious, my hands on her inner thighs felt the changing tension in her muscles, my tongue felt her hips pushing looking for more. I let it come closer, closer. As her orgasm neared I slowly eased the pressure, becoming more delicate. Her moans became more insistant. I wanted to make her cum right now but I knew that was not what she wanted. I wanted to cum, my cock was like iron in the cage but I hadn't even noticed. My world was her.

Her need, her desire.

She was still getting closer but slowly, oh so slowly. Nearly there, nearly. Her breathing changed coming in little gasps. My tongue moved fractionally away from her clit, denying her that last little sensation she needed. The moans changed from pure lust to frustration. The chair shook slightly as she bucked towards my tongue. But she could barely move. With the very tip of my tongue I touched the end of her clit, a higher pitched moan now. That was the spot she wanted, if I gave her a little bit more she would cum. I didn't, my touch was like a butterfly. An even higher pitched moan. She was taking short sharp breaths, desperate for release. I moved and thrust my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. She growled. Almost immediately I was back to her clit, my tongue flat against it but still. She felt it there and growled again. Any movement would do but there was none. The growl turned into a moan again. She let go a little, I felt her relax slightly and take some deep breaths. Still with my tongue flat against her I started moving it again. Just slightly as I tried to let her settle down a bit. Quickly I flicked my tongue hard across her a couple of times then stopped. She jerked in the chair. The friction was exactly what she needed but it was over too fast. There was a loud angry mmmm noise. I did it again. She jerked again, I noticed her hands clenched into tight balls out of the corner of my eye. I went back to little circles around the outside of her clit and she groaned, a deep low sound. I carried on, feeling her need. The circles became smaller, slowly bringing more sensations to her sweet spot. She was climbing again towards the peak. I felt it coming and made my circles slightly bigger, keeping her just where I wanted her. She bucked, her whole body desperately seeking release. She almost shouted through the gag but I wouldn't, I couldn't give her what she needed. Her whole body was singing with erotic tension. I quick glance told me it was nearly time. My circles became quicker, more insistant. Then I changed, up and down. Change again, side to side. She was lost in primal lust, her face contorted and sweaty.

Then I let it happen, swirling my tongue around her she came. I long drawn out roar, her whole body shook. Wave after wave of orgasmic joy flew through her body into her clit. She moaned and cried out as it ran through her. I remained still, tongue planted firmly on her clit. My cock was raging in it's cage. I didn't care. I was entirely focused on the release I had given her. The power of her orgasm was amazing. It seemed to carry on forever until some high pitched whines that slowly faded let me know that she was coming down from the high. I stayed still as her breathing slowed. I looked up at her. She opened her eyes, focus slowly returned. I think she tried to smile around the gag but she definitely nodded. This was my cue, Quickly i stood up and picked up the nipple clamps. I held them in front of her and she nodded again. She was all or nothing I thought to myself and I positioned the first clamp and let it bite down hard. She moaned but before she had time to recover I had the other one on. She was in pain, her lips pulled back around the gag in a grimace. I tugged on the connecting chain causing another shock through her. I immediately dropped down between her legs again. I pursed my lips and sucked on her engorged clit.

She was still very sensitive so with the most delicate of touches I continued. She jumped at the first touch but settled down briefly. Her passion grew quickly though as I sucked her into me. Her clit was exposed and I used light touches, varying me speed to bring her close than leave her waiting before bringing her to the edge again.

She was a hot mess. Everything was quivering, all sorts of noises escaping. It was obvious why she had ordered me not to stop. Some of the sounds from behind the gag sounded angry, some like she was in pain. Without that specific order I would have stopped which would have ruined the scene. It was all about her briefly giving the power to me.

She must be exhausted I thought. It seemed like every muscle in her body was twitching and spasming. There was sweat running down her chest. I had her in the palm of my hand, or the tip of my tongue to be precise. I kept her so close, taking her so that just another second of contact would do it then stopping and restarting almost immediately. A glance up told me it was time. She was so lost in passion she didn't notice my hand reaching up and grabbing chain between the clamps. The pads on these clamps were smooth and slightly rounded, she had told me they could be pulled off without doing any damage. It would hurt like hell but that's what I was to do. Not quite yet though.

I had taken her so close so many times that it was like an electric shock when she realised I had gone too far and she was going to cum. Every muscle froze, just as I felt her orgasm hit I firmly pulled the clamps off. I had timed it beautifully, just as she reached her most sensitive moment the clamps were ripped off. A huge jolt of pain shot through her combining with the explosion in her clit. She was on fire, a guttural roar came forth as she twisted in her bonds, shaking furiously. It must have been over 30 seconds before her subconscious reminded her of the need for oxygen. She took massive lungs full of air, moaning as she exhaled. Slowly she came down from her peak. Drool and sweat covered her chest.

As instructed, I did nothing to interfere or break the spell. Eventually her eyes flickered open, unfocused at first but as she came back to earth I saw her look at me. Again the attempted smile around the gag and she nodded at me. I gently removed the gag, wiped her face and offered her a glass of water with a straw. She sucked greedily.

"Oh fuck, kiss me."

We enjoyed a slow passionate kiss, she smiled and said.

"Get me out of this damn chair Tom."

Quickly I freed her. I had to help her up, her legs were like jelly. We embraced as she recovered, her strength slowly returning. She kissed me on the lips and said.

"I think I need a shower baby. That was... perfect. Thank you."

She kissed me again and we headed for the shower. It was a slow one. I held her, softly washing the sweat from her body. An occasional small tremor ran through her, an aftershock she called them. I was so happy. I had given her exactly what she wanted and needed. We flopped onto the bed and just lay there in silence. No words were needed.

After about 5 minutes she said.

"I'm starving baby."

"Allow me Ma'am."

I brought some bits and pieces up from the kitchen and she devoured them. She lay back, totally relaxed.

"Don't expect that to happen again any time soon, incredible though it was baby. I have to be in exactly the right place to do that."

She smiled at me, "and with the right person of course."

My heart sang.

"It was amazing Ma'am. You've no idea how happy I am. I'm honoured that you wanted me to do that, that you trusted me and had enough faith in me. Now I know why you emphasised the not stopping part. I would have quite a few times if you hadn't, especially the second time."

She laughed.

"Pretty intense huh? Only women can cum like that, from their core with their whole body. I've never met a man could anyway. How long has it been? 4 weeks hasn't it?"

It had been 4 weeks, I could hardly believe it. If someone had told me that I wouldn't cum for 4 weeks I would of assumed that I must have been in a coma. 4 weeks!

"It will be good baby, really good. Maybe I'll let you have one before your exams so that it's not on your mind."

She was stroking the cage now, just brief touches of skin on skin through the bars.

"Or maybe an end of exam treat. That would be nice wouldn't it?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said uncertainly, "that's another 7 weeks."

7 weeks! Nooo!

"As long as that? Oh dear."

I could hear the amused tone in her voice. My cock was stiffening quickly.

"Of course we won't know how well you've done until you get your results."

"Nooo, no Ma'am, we won't."

I failed to sound composed and casual. My cock was throbbing at the implications.

"There seems to be a slight difference of opinion between your mind and your cock baby. He seems very keen on the idea."

I groaned, she was right. My cock was betraying me again. It was tight in the cage. Why did I get so turned on by the idea of more denial and more delay?

"You've been such a good boy. You've lost it a couple of times but generally you haven't bitched or moaned. That's very tiresome, endless whining. Maybe if you had been more desperate I would have let you cum by now."

I chuckled quietly.

"I thought you hated lies Ma'am."

She laughed too.

"Got me baby. But it's true, you've reacted brilliantly to chastity. I couldn't have wished for more from you. I'll know when you are ready and it will be special. I don't like this ruined orgasm thing. When a boy is kept in chastity there are a couple of things to bear in mind. He is in some ways allowing it, to please his Domme. He knows how much his Domme loves teasing and tormenting him so his own denial and lust brings him pleasure through her pleasure. That should be the way he feels anyway, and I know it's the way you feel which is beautiful."

I smiled.

"I do Ma'am. Through my lust I can see your eyes dancing when you tease me, you come alive, it's like you are feeding off my need and lust."

"Good description baby. Your desire energises me. I love it. The other thing about chastity is that I believe there should be an end point, an orgasm. What's the point in permanent chastity? The sub has nothing to look forward to and the Domme actually loses some of her control. Some people see it differently but you are probably glad to hear I don't."

"You've no idea Ma'am."

We laughed.

"When orgasms are rationed they should be something special, a joyous release for the sub. A reward worth waiting for. Then it becomes a virtuous circle. He wants it again. It reinforces the desire to please. You will never know when I'm going to allow you an orgasm. Sometimes it will be daily, sometimes not for many months. Can you make it for months for my baby?"

I groaned as my cock twitched.

"Yes Ma'am. My cock is yours. My orgasms are yours. My body is yours. Take it all, use it and abuse it Ma'am. Do whatever you want to me for your pleasure."

"I will baby, don't you worry. I'm hot again. Please me."

Again I was between her thighs giving her the joy she wanted and deserved. Carefully I coaxed another orgasm out of her tired body. This wasn't explosive like the earlier ones, it just washed over her. Her body moved in a languid way while soft sighs of pleasure filled the room. It was beautiful.

We spent a little more time in bed, then went down to the kitchen. Good byes were said. She thought she would probably be around next weekend as the sort of job they were doing was usually a slow burner to begin with. It involved clever mathematics and geeks with algorithms. Only when the numbers had been crunched could they start putting the pieces together and start to interpret what they meant. She told me that that was where the fun started. They would probably have to do a sting operation to catch to catch the bad guys.

I asked her if it would end up with dozens of cops storming the building shouting and screaming. She thought it was highly unlikely. She might have to go to court as an expert witness though. Then she told me about one job where there had indeed been cops storming the building. She said it was all for show, a public demonstration to let potential fraudsters know that the law was there and prepared. She had actually been arrested and handcuffed, again all for show. Her and John, who she worked with, had been working undercover so were arrested to keep up appearances.

"That reminds me actually," she said, "there was a very sexy woman who worked there. She was nothing to do with the fraud but she ended up handcuffed with me in the back of a police car. When I asked her how she was she looked at me, rattled her cuffs and told me that she was just fine."

She smiled.

"We went out for lunch soon afterwards but I was in the middle of that trouble with the man a told you about so I wasn't really in the mood. There was definitely something there though... I wonder if she's still in London... I might call her. Would you like a sexy slave girl to play with? I could keep you both here in chastity and watch you drive each other crazy. She was definitely sexy, she couldn't be a catwalk model or anything but she just oozed sexuality."

I smiled.

"Whatever pleases you Ma'am."

Laughing she kissed me and off I went.

During the week we exchanged a few emails. Things were going as predicted and she would be home on Friday evening. She was being put up in a pretty smart hotel in London.

On Thursday evening she sent me a selfie. It was her and Sarah, the woman she had spoke about, cheek to cheek smiling at the camera. So she had got in touch, and Sarah was indeed very sexy. Soon afterwards I got another photo, Ma'am was looking at the camera and Sarah was kissing her cheek. All the message said was sweet dreams. I smiled and wondered what they were up to. I then tried to stop thinking about what they were up to as I had to go to sleep soon. A 3rd message which said just so I know where the land lies are you OK with this. I replied that of course I was and told her that she had my permission to have a great night. I put a wink and a big kissy face at the end of the message too, just to be on the safe side. We hadn't discussed whether our relationship was going to be monogamous. It didn't really seem relevant early on but we were quite serious now. The cliche would be that she's in charge and she can do what she damn well pleases but she wasn't like that. I figured that as long as I was her main focus I was happy.