New Neighbour Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom's relationship with Louise gets more intense.
10.7k words
4.73
42.4k
60

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived early at Ma'am's house and she asked me how I had slept and I explained my feelings to her. She was very pleased.

"You are a natural subby Tom. Chastity is supposed to be difficult, torture almost but it isn't supposed to stop you functioning as a human being. You have a life, you have school and hopefully university too. A constant lack of sleep would jeopardise that and it is bad for your health too.

Thank you for being so honest too. Some people would bitch and moan about it, try and guilt their Domme into giving them an orgasm or releasing them from chastity. Not you though, well done."

She hugged me and I felt that familiar swell of pride.

"To the basement with you boy!"

Apprehensively I followed her down, I had thought she was out most of the day. There was a big pile of rope but I also noticed some decorating equipment.

"I want some painting done today.'

She outlined the job, most of the walls but leave the ceiling as she possibly had some plans. She had provided everything I needed. Paint, brushes, dust sheets, sand paper to smooth over any lumps. Shouldn't be too hard I thought.

Then she turned and picked up the ropes and said.

"As we were talking about that Mistress and slave couple last night I thought I'd take a leaf out of their book. Strip boy."

She got to work, beginning with the yoke around my shoulders. There seemed to be lots of spare rope hanging from my chest when she stopped. Reaching into a box she brought out a pair of leather cuffs and some chain.

"I need a new handyman," she said, "I seem to spend far too much time making you squirm and not enough making you actually work."

She tightened the cuffs but left the chain for now.

"Legs apart."

I complied and from the box appeared some lube and a decent sized butt plug.

"As promised it's time to have some fun with your arse boy. I take it you've never had one of these inside you before?"

"No Ma'am I haven't."

It was about the same length as my vibe but made of flexible rubber. Unlike my vibe it was coned shaped, getting wider as it neared the base. I noticed a D ring embedded in the base too.

"Bend over and relax."

Nervously I bent and grabbed my ankles. Inserting something fairly narrow yourself was one thing but this was a lot wider than my vibe. She lubed it up and I felt the cold tip on my arsehole. Gently but insistantly she began to slide it home. Involuntarily I tensed a bit as it went deeper and got wider. She withdrew it slightly and then pushed again getting a little further. This was repeated a few times until the final push. I hadn't been stretched like this before, it hurt and I briefly wondered if she was going to tear anything down there. All of a sudden my arse seemed to suck it in and the pain stopped. I felt stuffed, it wasn't an unpleasant feeling but it definitely felt weird.

"How's that boy? Does it hurt?"

"No Ma'am. It hurt going in but it's fine now." I replied.

She began some more rope work, coming down from my chest she tied a tight loop around my hips and then went between my legs. The ropes went either side of the cage and she fed them through the D ring and up my back. She pulled, hard. The plug jolted up my arse and the base was held firmly against me. The ropes went up my back around my waist and yoke then back down between my legs. Another sharp tug and she tied them off on the yoke.

She stepped back to admire her work.

"Nice, move around boy."

I walked around a little. The plug seemed to shift with every movement.

"Bend over."

I bent forward and the ropes through my crotch tightened and forced the plug deeper inside. I could feel my cock responding. It didn't hurt, actually it felt pretty good.

"That feels...err... good Ma'am, I think."

"Yes, your cock seems to like it too."

It did, it was swelling nicely.

"I'd love to do something with your arms too but I actually want you to do some work."

She bent down and used the padlocks to secure the short chain between my ankles.

"That looks good but there's no latex, I need to do something about that.

From a different box she showed me a latex mask. It was anatomically correct, I could see the outline of the ears on the side and the nose. The mouth looked odd though. She turned it inside out to reveal a fairly large mouthpiece or guard.

"This fits over your teeth and inside your mouth. In the middle there is a hollow... well tongue really that your tongue can slide into. I'm told it fills you up nicely but is quite comfy. As for nose, these tubes go inside your nostrils. Once the hood is secure they can't come out."

It looked imposing but quite sexy. The nose tubes weren't very long so I figured they would fit well but the mouth guard looked quite filling. Carefully she slid the mask down.

"I'll need your help to locate the tubes."

With a few adjustments she slowly pushed the tubes in. They felt weird but there was no difficulty in breathing at all, in fact they almost seemed to widen my nostrils. I opened my mouth and the guard went in. I had to move my jaw around a bit but it settled in and my tongue found it's rubber home. My mouth was full but my tongue was free to move and it felt quite exciting having it encased in it's own flexible rubber prison. All in all it was very comfy and very sexy as my cock reminded me by flexing in it's cage.

She tidied my hair away and the rear zip came down, tightening the whole hood as it went. It felt great.

"One last thing," and she put a thick leather posture collar around my neck, tightened it and locked it with another padlock. I realised my head movements were quite well restricted. This would make what I had thought of as fairly simple job much more difficult.

To confirm my thoughts she said.

"The collar means that you will have to move a lot to see what you are doing. You will have to bend over a lot too in order to get to the bottom of the wall. However I would never leave a sub alone like this without precautions.

Upstairs in a sealed envelope are the keys to those padlocks so you can easily free yourself in an emergency. You should be able to remove the ropes too, although some of the knots behind you will be difficult to reach. The rules are that you do not leave this room expect for brief visits to the toilet if you need it and possibly to the sink for some water or a sponge if you need those for the painting. In the corner you will notice that you are being watched. Enjoy your day boy."

I hadn't noticed the laptop in the corner, a small red light indicating that the camera was in operation. She thought of everything. No slacking, no mask removal and no rope loosening for me then. She kissed my latex mouth and disappeared.

I stood there enjoying the latex, the ropes and the plug deep inside me then got to work.

It should have been a very easy job but as Ma'am had pointed out, the collar was there for a reason. I had to move a lot and every movement caused the plug to move. One way, another way, deeper when I bent over. The feeling of my full mouth and my tongue in it's rubber sheath was turning me on too. Naturally my cock was merciless in it's attempts to break out. It was hours of erotic torture. My head was hot in the hood, I could feel the sweat as it squeezed it's way down the mask and out under the collar. I found myself pushing the rubber sheath in and out with my tongue, trying to fuck it in a way.

I knew I had to concentrate hard on the job though. Ma'am wouldn't tolerate anything other than perfection. I toiled away, horny as hell. I did have to pop upstairs to get some things from under the sink but I hurried back down while noticing the envelope on the kitchen work surface. Freedom was in it, so close but it didn't even cross my mind. Obey her, always obey her.

I had finished and was carefully inspecting my work, looking for any tiny flaws to touch up when I heard her voice on the stairs.

"My, you look a picture!"

I turned, bowed and did a little pirouette.

She laughed.

"Very sexy baby."

She was dressed smartly in a casual business suit with her hair tied back. Professional but sexy.

"Let's have a look then."

She inspected my work with great interest making various hmm noises.

"Well you know how picky I am, and you also know that I would love to find fault so that I could punish you... not that I need an excuse of course... but that looks like an excellent job boy. Well done."

She smacked me on the arse and I bowed my head a little to acknowledge the compliment.

"I need to slip into something more comfortable, be a dear and clear this stuff up."

I took everything upstairs and started washing out the brushes. I left the paint and dust sheets by the backdoor as I figured she wouldn't want me going outside in my current state. I was washing the sink out when she came back, just in her silk dressing gown.

"Like you I'm happiest when I'm naked."

She opened her robe and pressed herself against me, pinning me against the sink. I could feel the heat of her body against me, the cage was pressed tight between us.

"I should reward you for your good work baby."

We went back down to the basement.

"Get your sexy arse on that cross."

I eagerly compiled, a reward! Some part of my brain was trying to tell me that my reward might not be what I was hoping for but the rest of it was only thinking of one thing.

In quick time I was secured. Last time I was naked. This time I was plugged, ropes all over me and a lovely tight latex hood pressing against me. I couldn't be happier.

She stood back and just stared at me. I felt like I was her prey. My cock was still very happy, bouncing around in the cage. Pain or pleasure. Relief or frustration. She could give me all of those or none of them, it didn't matter as long as she got what she wanted.

The key appeared from a pocket in her dressing gown and she opened the lock. The cage sprang away from the ring and she carefully squeezed and cajoled my member out of the cage. She deftly slipped a blindfold over the latex mask and stepped away. I tried to calm myself as my breath whistled through the nose holes in the mask. I felt the lube going down my cock and her hand spread it around, coating me. Nothing happened for a minute then her body pressed up against mine. With a deft movement she pushed my cock down and it slipped between her legs. Briefly I thought she was going to guide it into her pussy but she pushed her hips forward and it slid past her pussy and nestled between her upper thighs and her cheeks. She began to thrust slowly backwards and forwards. Her pussy was near the base of my cock, the rest of it was sliding easily across her smooth skin. She brought her legs together and my cock was engulfed but when she pushed her pubic mound into me I realised that my glans was almost exposed behind her thighs and cheeks.

She reached behind her and gently scratched my knob.

"Oh, it's so big it cant feel anything."

She said in a gentle mocking tone. She was right, my shaft was trapped but the business end was left almost entirely free of the friction it needed. She thrust her hips at me, only moving an inch or so. My shaft felt the movement but my glans felt almost nothing. She carried on for a minute, our bodies pressed together. I tried to respond but my bindings were too tight, all I felt was a slight movement of the plug as I clenched my muscles.

She continued with the infuriating little thrusts, my shaft could feel her but my sensitive end got almost no friction at all. I kept trying to flex back and forth to get some more stimulation but all I succeeded in doing was to move the plug around deep in my body. Her hot breath on my neck was quickening as were her movements. I stopped worrying about my own orgsam and enjoyed her build up. I felt a hand snake between us and seconds later she was there, trembling and shaking. My cock shook with her but the friction had ceased, again I was left impossibly hard and needy. She calmed herself and made a few longer thrusts and my glans slid beautifully through her thighs. She stopped.

"Mmm, nice.

She breathed.

"Time for your reward baby."

There was a slight loosening of the binding around my waist, not much though.

I felt her hands up by my arms grabbing 2 of the straps. Then I felt a knee up by my side and a foot against my thigh. The same thing happened on the other side. She was off the floor, feet pressing into my thighs and arms taking the rest of her weight through the arm straps. I knew where her pussy must be. There was a soft hot wetness around the end of my cock. She was rubbing gently against the end of my cock.

"Put it in me baby. I want you so much."

I could move my hips now but barely. The straps around my upper thighs made sure of that. Her feet were also using the straps for purchase making them even tighter. I thrust my hips as far as I could but she remained maddeningly out of reach. All I achieved was another jolt in my arse as the plug moved.

She was moving slightly, helping in a really unhelpful way. I thrust again and my tip slid into her, just an inch or so. I was straining my hips forward as far as I could. The plug was jammed into me. I was straining every muscle for more, just a little more. I couldn't hold the position. My head was coated in sweat under the latex. I moved and slid out.

"Aww baby, come on. I need you in me.'

It was impossible, I pushed forward as hard as I could, straps biting into me and again I got an inch or so inside her. The wet heat felt amazing but it wasn't enough. I needed more. Sweat was rolling off my whole body now. I was at the end of my tether in more ways than one. My arse was sore from the plug and the ropes and straps were digging in all over me as I strained. Then suddenly she relaxed and I felt my cock slowly slide into her. It was as if every nerve ending in my cock was on fire. Heat, slick wetness enveloped me. She was fucking me, only she wasn't. Our groins bumped together and she stopped.

"Oh fuck," I heard her say, " fuck, your cock baby. Oh yeah."

I could feel her muscles shivering around my shaft. My cock was burning with desire She was shaking all over. She stayed like that making minuscule movements.

I realised that it must be hard work for her holding herself like that. She slowly slid off me, moaning quietly and was gone. My cock twitched helplessly in mid air. She was by my side, mouth by my ear.

"Sorry baby. Not today. I just had to feel that beauty in me. It will happen but I want it to be perfect when it does, perfect for both of us."

I groaned but understood. I was all over the place. She began to release me. I stepped gingerly off the cross and she started removing the ropes, struggling briefly with a couple of the knots that had tightened and become wet with my sweat. She carefully led me to the bathroom. She bent me over the sink removed the collar and pulled the mask off. Sweat came pouring out into the sink. I moved my jaw and lips. She got me a glass of water and I drank greedily, thanking her. She pushed me over again and her fingers gripped the D ring and pulled. I was too tired to tense up and the plug slipped easily out. We jumped in the shower and cleaned each other. Her hands caressed me, easing the tension and aches.

"It just never goes down, does it?"

She was fondling my hard cock.

"That bodes well for the future."

She grinned.

We flopped on the bed snuggling into each other.

"That was the wrong time. You were exhausted and I was beginning to feel the strain of holding on to you."

She was touching me, lightly stroking me in an almost absent minded way. It was as if she had a new toy and wanted to play with it. She wasn't deliberately trying to tease me but the effect was the same. As always she asked me how I was, what hurt and what didn't. I responded rhen asked how she was but answer was unexpected.

"I feel slightly out of control," she said, "it has been a long time between drinks. The sort of things I like, we like, don't really lend themselves to one night stands. I was with a guy about a year ago. We were both super busy working and tired all the time. Playtime needs time and energy. And he fought me every step of the way with the kinky stuff. He said he was sub and at the start he was but turned out that he wanted to top from the bottom all the time. That's not being a sub. That's just someone who uses their partner as a kink delivery system. Since then no one, until you came along. I guess I was on a sort of extended break. I wasn't looking for anyone, I was just drifting along. Then you came into my life. I was just messing around right at the start but I quickly realised that you might be," she paused, "interesting. I knew soon after we met that you weren't shy, you were submissive. I was concerned about your age but I thought this would be a little diversion for me. Not so as it turns out. Everything seemed to click, my inner dominatrix was awakened along with my libido, as you may have noticed."

She laughed quietly.

"This feels great but we've gone very fast, possibly too fast. I'm not sure, that's the problem. I don't like uncertainty or doubt. It doesn't sit easily with me. That's why I feel slightly out of control.

Also you are very young. This is intense for me, it must be even more so for you. I don't want to hurt you, you're a good man and don't deserve that."

I pondered for a second.

"I love that you are so concerned about me, it makes me feel safe. Everything about this is new to me and it is a lot to take in. I know I'm young but I've always been pretty certain about my feelings. This feels right somehow, weird, scary, intense but right. All I know is that I don't want it to end. I'll do whatever you want, not in a kinky way, in a relationship way. I'm not sure what I'm saying. I'm saying I trust you implicitly and I will follow your lead. I will also be totally honest with you. I might not be able to properly express my feelings but I will be open with you and do my best."

She held me a little tighter.

"Thanks baby."

She sighed and said.

"Life is good, let's not overthink it. At the moment it feels like neither of us have any desire other than to carry on and enjoy the ride."

Her hand had fallen still during this discussion but suddenly she grabbed me hard.

"Somebody mentioned my libido."

She was on top of me in a trice, pushing me down as she wriggled up. I welcomed her pussy to my eager mouth and tongue. There were fewer instructions this time as I slowly drew another intense orgasm out of her willing body.

It had got late again and I had to go. Unfortunately Ma'am had to use the cold towel again before she could lock me up but I had the feeling she enjoyed it.

As I left she passed me some money for my work. I protested saying that I hadn't really been doing much work recently but she insisted. It was for appearances sake. To the outside world, and more precisely to my mum, I was here to work and we should try to keep things outwardly normal.

I was late for dinner and apologised to my mum. I said time had just sort of gotten away from me. Her look suggested that she wasn't entirely convinced by my explanation. I held up the money and said she is paying me and the cash would be great for university. I also pointed out that my grades were only going one way. That seemed to placate her.

I had been studying well. I wanted to and Ma'am gave me little choice. She had removed her little picture pages ago but I knew she was still keeping tabs on me. A few times a week I would get an email from her either praising me for how many hours I was putting in or scolding me for spending too much time staring aimlessly out of the window. It even went as far as telling me off for spending 17 minutes looking at a page that didn't have much info on it. I knew she couldn't be watching me all the time so I wondered exactly how good the program she was running was. Very good was my guess. My first exam was only 3 weeks away. I felt good about it, I actually felt prepared and ready which was a first. Mostly I relied on last minute desperation and the fact I was pretty smart.