New Neighbour Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called me from her car on Friday afternoon and said she was on her way home. Good news I thought. Work had gone fine but she was a bit tired. I said in what I hoped was a light tone.

"I'm sure you've been working very hard Ma'am." I emphasised the very, she laughed,

"Work hard, play hard. That's my motto."

There was a pause.

"I'm not sure I have to ask but you're definitely OK with me having a bit of fun last night?"

"Of course I am Ma'am. Don't worry." I said.

She replied.

"This feels odd. I felt a little guilty last night. I wondered if I had hurt your feelings. Maybe we should have a chat about things, yeah?"

"Sure Ma'am, but honestly I've got no problem at all about last night. She's a babe!"

She laughed.

"She is, and I was right about that little handcuff moment in the police car."

She chuckled, "anyway, you've been studying hard this week I noticed. Pop over tomorrow."

"Absolutely Ma'am, see you tomorrow."

I was sure my mum would be fine about me going over. She had seen how hard I had been working and how my grades had gone up.

I did some work on Saturday before going round to her place in the afternoon. She was at the computer again but greeted me cheerfully, giving me a big hug and kiss. We chatted but I had to ask about Thursday night.

"Oh, interested I see... it was great. I was right about the handcuffs and I was right about the spark. She is a sexy little subby. She's clearly spent a lot of time between a woman's legs before, she was great baby."

Don't ask questions that you might not like the answers to I thought.

She giggled.

"Don't worry. I like a bit of fun with a woman but men are my thing, especially chastity bitches with big thick cocks. I might see her again, she could provide some stress relief while I'm in London. But more specifically you have nothing to worry about, with other men or women. I'm a one man woman and you are definitely my man."

She kissed me.

"I had sort of figured that out I think," I said, "but thank you Ma'am. And for the record I won't be fucking anyone while your away."

She laughed.

"That's a weight off my mind!"

She grabbed my crotch.

"It's good know that you can keep it in your pants for me."

She took me down to the dungeon and told me to get in the chair.

"It's your turn boy."

She strapped me down very tightly and fitted the latex mask and posture collar that she'd used on me before. Was it going to be pleasure or pain this time? Both if my previous experiences had taught me anything. Before I could get too hard in the cage she removed it. I became instantly hard.

"Sorry baby but I want the ring off too."

She wasn't sorry and I knew what was coming. I waited for a minute and then the towel was all over my cock. It never failed to shock me, and it never failed to kill my erection. As always she left it on for longer than necessary, just to be sure she told me. The ring came off and I felt something going around my balls.

"Just a little leather ball stretcher. I may need them exposed."

This sounded ominous but my cock didn't care and rapidly hardened. I felt her hand gently stroking my erection. It was exquisite. I had realised since my incarceration that having it locked away magnified the sensations when it was free.

The stroking stopped and she squeezed my balls, not too hard but enough to get my attention.

"It is time for you to experience your first blow job baby, enjoy it."

Suddenly I felt a wet heat envelope me. There was no movement until I felt her tongue moving slowly across the underside of my glans. It was like velvet, soft and pliable. Electricity flew through me from my cock. She moved her mouth deeper and her tongue slid down my shaft, then slowly back up. Again she stooped and gently moved her tongue around. It felt too good, she went up and down a couple more times and I felt it coming. I was going to cum after 4 weeks of tortuous abstinence and teasing. Her mouth slid of me and my balls exploded in pain as she slapped them hard with her palm. Air flew out through my nose holes and I let out a loud groan.

"What was that?" She said.

My balls exploded again.

"Were you trying to cum? You didn't even try to stop."

She was right. I had got completely carried away. With the guard in my mouth I couldn't reply so I just had to nod my head and try to say sorry. It was unintelligible but I hoped she got the message.

"Is it worth my while to carry on boy?"

I nodded furiously and made more apologetic noises.

"Very well. Last chance boy. Remember what I've taught you or your balls will be getting a lot more attention."

She began again, the same pattern as before. Think Tom, concentrate. Control yourself. My brain was as tense as my body as her tongue worked me over. Don't cum, don't cum. It was building again and I couldn't stop it. Another explosion of pain, nothing for a few seconds and another explosion. I was sweating inside the hood already.

"Don't over think it. Relax, there is no destination. There's just the journey."

She started again, it felt so good. Then I realised, don't over think it. Don't over think it. The things that she had told me in the preceding weeks filtered through my head. Her mouth was slowly working, tongue moving across my head. It was beautiful, just beautiful. I didn't want her to stop. I didn't want these feelings to end. An orgasm would end them. An orgasm would disappoint her. Enjoy it, be in the moment. As my mind relaxed so did my body. As my body relaxed in some strange way my cock relaxed too. It was still as solid as a rock but it wasn't straining and searching for that moment, that brief moment of ecstasy. My soft moans echoed through the dungeon. Her mouth briefly left me and I heard her say,

"That's good baby."

One hand was on my balls squeezing gently, massaging them and pulling them. Her other hand was on my shaft slowly going up and down. She started flicking her tongue across the underside of my glans, just for a few seconds. Then it swirled around the swollen ridge a few times. It was so good. Her movement became quicker, more insistant. Her hand on my shaft gripped me tighter and moved faster. I didn't want to cum, I really didn't but I couldn't resist. So be it I thought to myself. Surely she knew I had tried. It was building deep inside as she slowed and then stopped. Nothing happened. Then she went for it, mouth and hand in harmony up and down driving me to orgasm. She stopped, my body was tingling. She started again then stopped. This happened again and again and each time I thought it would be the time it wasn't. All her words had gone out of my head now. I was in pieces and with one loud slurping noise she stopped.

I felt the collar and mask coming off and she straddled me looking deep into my eyes. I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you Ma'am."

It seemed appropriate. She smiled and said,

"Well baby, that didn't start off very well but I think you're beginning to get it. I have to say I'm quite impressed. What changed?"

I was naked, both physically and mentally. I tried to explain about her words and advice, about how they had come to me. I don't know how much sense I made. The feelings and emotions were raw. I was an open book to her, baring my soul. She took it all in, reveling in my honesty. I couldn't hide from her, I didn't want to hide from her. I was all hers, totally hers.

She kissed me, slowly, gently and deeply.

"You're a special boy baby. Don't forget that. You have a passion and a will that's rare. You want this deeply. I want it too. We are going to have such an amazing journey together."

She kissed me tenderly on the lips holding my sweaty and happy face.

She got off me and said, "I think we should continue your training, but somewhere more comfortable."

After freeing me she led me by the cock up to the bedroom. She secured my arms to the bedstead and spread my legs wide. She threw a couple of cushions between my legs and got comfortable between my legs. She showed me a big bottle of lube and said,

"Just like the videos you used to enjoy so much isn't it?"

"It is Ma'am."

"Whatever you did in the dungeon, do it again. Enjoy."

She poured lots of lube on me and got to work with her hands. She used long soft strokes up and down the whole length of my shaft. Occasionally she would run a finger or a thumb around my sensitive head which created a brief burst of intense feeling. It was amazing, maybe my head was still in the space it had been in briefly in the dungeon but I didn't want it to stop, I only wanted the sensations to carry on. Combining that with my desire to please Ma'am meant that I was in hand job tease heaven. Ma'am started to up the ante though. Her touch became firmer and she spent more time on my tip. I tried to keep my cool but I was struggling. My breathing got shallower and I began to gently moan.

Her hand stopped and she slapped my balls again. It was painful but nowhere near as bad as before.

"Come on, you're doing well. Stay with it."

The message was that the better I did the more pleasure I got and the less pain. I cleared my head and recovered my poise. Ma'am continued but with more purpose than before. I resisted her touch letting the glorious feelings wash over me. My brain and body were learning. Ma'am had spoken about breaking the links between erections and orgasms. Pleasure was it's own reward. But she began concentrating on my head, fingers curling around it, rubbing my tender frenum. It was too much and I received another short sharp and painful reminder of my duties.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Good work boy. I'm quite impressed."

I thanked her and told her that it was her patient teaching that had got me this far.

She replied, "you're welcome baby. Remember this is for my benefit too. I want to enjoy fucking you. I want to enjoy it on my terms and for as long as I want. Time to start again but with a difference. It's time baby, I'm going to let you have the orgasm you've been craving for. I'm telling you so you don't panic when you feel it coming. It's happening because I want it too. All your orgasms will be controlled by me, they are a reward for good behaviour. Don't go looking for them. Don't expect them. They aren't as important as you think they are. In fact their importance is already is already ebbing away. I can tell. A month ago you would have been begging and pleading but now you want different things. You want my approval and you want to please.

Right, get back in your head space. You're not cumming anytime soon."

She was right and kept me hard and aching for another long slow build up. I loved every second of it as her skilled hands coaxed me gently towards my orgasm. I heard her whisper,

"Well done baby, I'm so proud of you."

One hand was massaging my balls while the other was going up and down my head with a twisting motion. The crescendo was upon me, I moaned and bucked with the intensity. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. I came like never before, jetting all over my chest. It kept coming and she kept stroking. Every muscle was alive and my cock was a twitching bundle of nerves. Hyper sensitive I started to jerk at her touch and she slowed, releasing the pressure. Her hand slid away from my glans and just massaged my shaft, drawing the last of my cum out. I was in a dream like reverie, lost in post orgasmic bliss. All I could do was stare at her and smile.

"Now that was an orgasm baby."

"Ma'am, thank you," the words wouldn't come, "thank you so much."

She scooped up some of the copious semen on my chest and said,

"Time to clean up."

She held her fingers to my mouth and I licked and sucked them clean. She carried on until the majority of it was gone.

"I'd give you a hug but maybe a shower is in order first."

""Agreed Ma'am." My chest was still sticky.

Water flowing she washed the cum off me and then the lube away from my cock. My cock quickly stiffened at her touch. She massaged it gently up and down in the soapy water rapidly bringing it to attention.

"Well that's nice to see. He's just as keen as ever." She purred. I smiled and responded, "I have just had the best orgasm ever. It's hardly surprising that he wants more of that. I want more of that. It was incredible Ma'am."

I paused and thought about what I had just said.

"I know that is probably the wrong thing to say Ma'am but with those feelings still so fresh in my mind it's true. I know the reason that it was so amazing was that I had to wait for it. I also know that I will have to wait for my next one."

She smiled and said, "you'll probably have to wait. I could make you cum now if I wanted to. It will always be my choice and you know that. That orgasm was part of your training. You had progressed and begun to learn so I felt it was the right time to reward you. Now you know what an incredible reward it can be too. It was a reward for wanting to please me. It wasn't because you needed to cum, it was because you were trying so hard to not need it. There is a huge difference between trying not to cum and trying to not want to cum. The first is doomed to fail as I think you discovered at the start of the blow job I gave you. I used pain and words to try and steer you away and you responded. I am rewiring your mind. Hopefully you will one day reach a point where you accept that orgasms are just one small part of the big picture and not the ultimate goal. They will be overshadowed by all the pleasure you can get from denial and desire, and all the pleasure you get from being the best sub you can be for me."

I think I understood.

She was watching me carefully. She was inside my head and she knew it. She had been stroking me for a while now and I was just enjoying it. Despite how incredible the orgasm that I had just had been I didn't want another. I told her that. Again she smiled.

"You are a good boy. There are going to be bumps in the road. You are going to scream and cry and beg but all I need from you is to carry on trying to obey me, please me and learn. You can do that, I know that. You wouldn't be here if I didn't."

She spread her legs.

"Make me cum."

She was still holding my cock, stroking gently so I reached down with my hand and began gently massaging her clit with my middle finger. She was clearly very turned on and it didn't take long. I put my other arm around her as she came, legs shaking in passion. After embracing we dried off and went downstairs.

She needed to use the towel again but soon I was back in the cage. She told me that the aftermath of my orgasm might affect me. I might feel a bit desperate for another for a while. I might even feel a bit down as the high wore off. She told me to stay busy and work hard. The distraction would do me good. She was going back to London on Sunday and there was a chance she wouldn't be back next weekend. I was sad about that. I just wanted more, more of everything. More of her. But my exams were 2 weeks away so working hard would be a good thing. We hugged, I felt quite emotional but suspected this was due to the intensity of the previous few hours. I walked home slowly as I tried to put everything in focus.