New Neighbour Pt. 07

Story Info
Tom gets a new chastity device and goes to university.
18.9k words
4.42
23k
30

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home in my bedroom I looked down at my new chastity arrangement. I held the tube, and then gave it a tap with my knuckles. Nothing, my cock was in there filling the tube completely but it couldn't feel a thing.

Maybe I would get used to it? I felt like I didn't want to get used to it. Perhaps the next month would be easy? I suspected that I wouldn't feel as turned on as I usually did. My cock was not going to get any outside stimulus so maybe it would calm down? Probably not, just looking at the tube and thinking about it was making it stir. I could feel the blood trying to pump into it, and I could see the cage jerk slightly with my heart beat as it extended away from my body. The blood couldn't get into the tube so it just kept trying to push the tube and the ring away instead.

I went to bed and my mind turned to the earlier tease session, that had been very intense. After a week with no stimulus next week's would probably be even worse. Thinking about it was turning me on and the cage was sticking straight out from my body. I grabbed the tube, my aching cock was right under my hand but all I could feel was smooth warm metal. I held myself below the ring and I could feel my shaft throbbing away. No, this month wasn't going to be easy, why would she try and make my life easier when I was being punished?

I needed to pee when I woke up, my balls were aching from my nocturnal erection but I had to sit and wait for it to calm down before I could go. Another little inconvenience that I hadn't anticipated.

I went to Ma'am's house at the usual time, some tradesmen were arriving a little later to fit out the summer house. We had a coffee and she asked me how the new tube was. I told her it was too soon to tell but that I didn't think I was going to enjoy it very much. Unsurprisingly I got no sympathy at all from Ma'am, in fact she seemed very pleased by the news. Then she asked me about the tease session. I told her how intense it had been, but how it had also somehow been unsatisfying. She smiled, "well that's all you are going to get for the next few weeks boy. Imagine how you will feel on Sunday when I let you out for the first time. Of course if you don't want me to tease you then I would be more than happy to keep it locked up for the entire month."

She had moved her hand onto my thigh and was moving it towards the device. Blood surged into the tube and it began to tent away from my body.

"Maybe I will leave this tube on for good boy. That's an idea isn't it? Keep him in there forever and only get him out for a clean when he's so cold that he's numb."

My cock was desperately trying to get hard now, my balls were stretched a good three inches from my body and aching badly. Ma'am grabbed them and squeezed them for good measure.

"Wow baby, you really love that idea don't you? Don't you?"

I groaned.

"Yes Ma'am I do. Please keep me locked in this tube forever."

Blood was thumping through my veins. I couldn't believe what my cock was doing to me. Ma'am laughed out loud.

"Oh baby, that's amazing. One thing is for sure, you are spending the rest of your life in chastity, your cock isn't lying. Luckily for you it's a lovely cock so I might unlock it every now and again, but I'm just kind like that."

A van pulled up before I got myself in any more trouble. Ma'am smiled.

"I will prove my kindness again by not making you go out until you have calmed down. Come out when you can."

She giggled and went out to greet the guys. Another inconvenience of this new chastity arrangement seemed to be that once I got excited, it took a long time to soften and relax. The problems were already starting to mount up, I thought to myself.

It took nearly five minutes before I was able to join everyone by the summer house. Ma'am said it was nice of me to join them with a little half smile. These guys were going to wire and plumb the house. I helped where I could, and learned a few things as the days passed. On Thursday evening I reminded Ma'am that my exam results were in tomorrow and asked if I could have the day off. They might arrive by post but they would definitely be at school. She said that would be fine and that I should go and have some beers with my old classmates. She also told me to let her know how I had done.

I bumped into one of my best friends at the school gates on Friday morning, we collected the envelopes with our results in together and wished each other good luck. I needed two A grades and a B to go to Bristol. We were both feeling pretty nervous as we opened the envelope.

Yes! I had done it! Three A grades, I looked up and mt friend was grinning from ear to ear. We gave each other a big hug and arranged to meet for some drinks in the evening. I was so happy. My mum would be happy, and Ma'am would be very happy and proud of me too. I decided to go back home, tell my mum in person then go to see Ma'am.

My mum was very happy when I told her. She still believed that A grades were handed out like confetti these days but she was proud of the work that I had done. She then told me to head to Louise's as she was expecting me. This seemed slightly strange but I was going there anyway.

Ma'am was at her computer when I arrived, but she jumped up and gave me a huge hug and kiss. She showered me with praise and I told her what a huge help she had been.

"I've been chatting with your mother Tom, and we have something for you."

I was confused, what could they have been planning?

"Come with me."

We walked round to the back of the house and in front of me was a car. I was still confused.

"Congratulations baby, this is for you."

I was stunned, they had bought me a car! It was a Volkswagen Golf, not new but only 5 years old. I couldn't believe it.

"That's amazing, thank you so much Ma'am. You shouldn't have done that, it's too much."

Ma'am smiled.

"It's from your mother too. There is an ulterior motive, it means you can come back here more often,and remember when we first met you said you wanted to stay close to your mum? Well you can now."

I was a very happy boy, my own car!

"Can I take you out for a spin Ma'am?"

She laughed, "well that would be just lovely darling. Your mum has put you on her insurance so you are road legal."

We went out for a quick drive, the car was great. Quite fast and it had a decent stereo too. This was a very good day, and what Ma'am said next made it even better.

"Come with me, I have another present for you, I'm going to let you fuck me, any way you like."

I couldn't believe my luck, although there was something at the back of my mind telling me that things were never quite what they seemed with Ma'am. We went up to the bedroom and started to kiss, it was deep and passionate. I was as horny as hell, the tube was as full as it could possibly be and pulling away from me. We flopped onto the bed and Ma'am pushed my head between her legs. I was on her pussy in a flash, my aching balls forgotten.

"Don't make me cum baby, you can do that later."

My tongue had it's usual profound effect on her, as I drove her towards an orgasm. As instructed I slowed my pace and kept her in her favourite place, not on the edge but close. I could feel her gently writhing around my head and hear her soft moans of passion. It drove me crazy and I became very aware of the strain that the tube and ring were putting on my balls.

Ma'am pushed me away and reached behind her to the bedside table and opened the draw. I was hoping to see the key appear but I wasn't in the least bit surprised when she brought something else out, a strap on.

She secured the waist strap and fed two straps between my legs and attached them behind me. My erection hadn't gone down in the slightest but Ma'am had anticipated this and got a length of rope. She wound this quite tightly around my aching balls, then took the ends of the rope between my legs and pulled. This had the desired result of pulling my balls sharply down between my legs, and with them the tube allowing the strap on to sit in a more natural position. I had the distinct feeling that this session was going to be much more fun for her than it was for me. My balls were under quite a bit of pressure and my attempted erection was now forcefully bent downwards.

"That fake cock isn't as big as yours, I want your cock to be the biggest and best thing that goes inside me. So you are going to have to work hard to please me boy."

So I wasn't going to get what I wanted, but that was nothing new. However I had the chance to please Ma'am and that was all that really mattered. We embraced and I felt her reach down and position the strap on. I slid it gently home, this was going to take some getting used to as obviously I had no feeling in the fake cock. I buried it deep inside her and she let out a small moan, wrapping her legs around me. I began slowly pumping it in and out, gently at first but building up. I was a little nervous about withdrawing too far in case it fell out but I slowly got the hang of it. Each time I arched my hips forwards the rope around my balls tightened and pulled on them. It was painful but nothing I couldn't handle. Ma'am had been very turned on before I started and she had her eyes closed now, as her passion grew.

Every now and again she would move a little or move me to change the angles, and she whispered advice to help me out. I was very inexperienced so I tried my best to listen and learn. Soon I had hit a rhythm that was working and Ma'am began to moan and breathe more deeply. I increased the tempo slightly and slid one arm under her, lifting her towards me. Suddenly her moans turned to one long groan as she reached her peak. She shuddered and her nails dug sharply into my back as she spasmed around the fake cock.

Slowly relaxing she let go of me and held my face.

"Pretty good boy, a bit of fine tuning needed but you will get there. With enough practice I probably won't need to use your cock at all."

She give me a wicked smile knowing that her words were turning me on. I was still throbbing away in the tube and my balls were really aching badly. She undid all the straps and my tube sprang up from between my legs. She massaged my sore balls, none too gently and told me to lie on my back next to her.

She curled herself around me.

"Only a couple of days and you can get out for a tease session, that will be nice for you, won't it baby?"

I couldn't wait although I knew it was going to be really intense after a week with no stimulus.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm dying to get this tube off and have you do that thing again. How did you work out that technique? I don't think I've seen any videos like that."

She kept massaging my balls, keeping me straining.

"Actually I learned it from someone I met at a fetish club. I chatted to her quite a lot. She had her man with her, or her toy as she called him. It was the only way she ever touched him. She had made him incredibly obedient over the years. They didn't need chastity, he just wouldn't ever touch himself. She actually gave me a hands on lesson once. We went off to a back room, she showed me how it was done and I had a little practice on him. I was impressed with the effect it had. It's a classic case of less is more. He hadn't had a real orgasm for over a year, she would allow him a ruined one every month or two and that was it. She was quite mysterious though. She was European but with excellent English, she never told me where she was from or her real name. She just called herself Princess."

My balls were hurting a lot now, the idea of never having a proper orgasm, just ruined ones and of never having my most sensitive area touched was scarily erotic. I still didn't understand why my cock reacted this way when Ma'am talked about long term denial, and it scared me because I knew she noticed absolutely everything.

Ma'am instructed me to give her another orgasm with my tongue and then it was time to go home and then go out for some drinks.

I thanked her again for the car, and gave my mum a big hug when I got home.

I had a good night out, nearly everyone was in good spirits although there were a couple of people who hadn't got the grades they needed. I felt a hint of melancholy though. I knew I would see my best friends again but there were a lot of people who I had known for years who I realised I might never see again.

I woke up feeling a bit hazy but my mum cooked me a full English breakfast and I perked up fairly quickly. Ma'am was out that night so I was at a lose end. I drove into town in my new car with my mum and we did some shopping. I surprised her by saying that I would cook that night. She was impressed, it was one of the dishes that Ma'am had cooked for me. It was a quiet night, but when I went to bed I couldn't help thinking about tomorrow when Ma'am was going to let me out and tease me again. It took a long time for my cock to go down and let me sleep.

When I woke there was a message from Ma'am. She wasn't going to be back until late afternoon as she was with Sarah. The thought of those two together didn't help my self control much. The idea that a lack of stimulus would lead to fewer attempted erections had proved to be wholly inaccurate this week and I still had three more weeks in this infernal tube.

I was doing some tidying up around the summer house when Ma'am arrived. She looked very happy, and told me all about meeting Sarah earlier. She had met Sarah's new man. He was dominant obviously and it had been decided that he would take control of Sarah's chastity so Ma'am wouldn't have that to worry about any more. Not that it had been a problem, she hadn't seen her in weeks but it had been playing on her mind. They were going to visit Ma'am next week. She had a sly smile on her face when she told me this which made me nervous. A dominant man? I had no idea what she had in mind but I had the distinct feeling that some new experiences would be coming my way.

She took my hand and led me to the house.

"It's time for your weekly tease boy, excited?"

I was very excited, the last week had been quite difficult. She got me cuffed in the shower, and blasted me with freezing cold water. Leaving the shower running at my tube, she briefly disappeared and returned with a bag of frozen peas. She turned the shower off and applied them to the tube.

"I want to make thoroughly sure that you don't feel a thing when I clean you. This will take a few minutes."

She was right, slowly I felt the icy cold of the peas coming through the metal tube. Eventually Ma'am removed the peas, then quickly removed the tube. She didn't waste any time in peeling my foreskin back and roughly cleaned me with a flannel. I barely felt a thing my cock was so cold.

"I want you properly secured this time, down to the basement I think."

My cock was free, so my hands were secured and she carefully led me downstairs. She sat me in the throne and made sure I couldn't move a millimetre. My arms were locked into the armrests and my legs locked wide apart giving her easy access. My cock was still freezing cold and flaccid.

"I will give you a few minutes to get minutes to get ready boy."

With that she went up the stairs leaving me alone.

I wasn't entirely sure what I could do to get ready. I flexed against my bonds, I knew I couldn't move but I found physically testing them to reinforce my helplessness to be quite erotic. I felt my cock stirring a little as it warmed up. I was imagining what was to come and combined with my bondage that was enough raise my excitement levels. By the time Ma'am returned I was sporting a semi. I noticed that she had some lube with her which I wasn't expecting.

She settled down in front of me on a low stool and produced a heavy metal ball stretcher which she fitted around them.

"I'm putting that on to drag your cock down a little bit, it will make my job easier. Oh, and I might have to hurt you a bit too obviously."

As always her words had a profound effect on me and I was soon fully erect. She took my cock in the palm of her hand and just gently moved it up and down, there wasn't much movement but it was enough to get my blood pumping after so little stimulation. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gripping it tightly moved up and down an inch or two. We could both feel how hard I was and the blood pumping through her fingers into my shaft.

"I could move my hand more, or I could move it faster, but I'm not going to. You would reach the point of orgsam far too fast if I did. That part will come soon enough. These four weeks of reduced sensation will probably set your training back quite a long time. I'm not going to let you have another orgasm until you can resist as well as you had been previously. It will probably take months, but I have plenty of patience. That seems fair, doesn't it boy?"

It seemed grossly unfair. I had tried so hard to learn Ma'am's lessons and I had done really well, I thought. The problem was that my cock was throbbing like never before, and my heart rate, which Ma'am could clearly feel through my engorged shaft had nearly doubled from what she just said. I knew it, and more importantly, she knew it. Whenever she spoke about my chastity and denial I just went crazy with lust. It was a truth that was clearly evident to both of us.

"Ma'am, it's not only fair but it's necessary. I want to become the perfect chastity slave for you, I want the control that you can teach me. I need it. Please Ma'am, please mould me into the sub you deserve. Whatever it takes, however long it takes, I am yours Ma'am."

She had increased the strength of her grip as I spoke. My cock was like a bar of iron in her hand as blood poured into it.

She let go and it stood straight out, bouncing with my heart beat. I was breathing hard, but through the fog of my arousal I noticed that she was very turned on too.

"Good boy." She breathed quietly. Her hand started stroking my balls, then she patted them a few times, not hard but I was reminded how vulnerable they were.

"I'm going to play with your head and foreskin the way Princess showed me. Don't make me stop and pay your balls some attention."

I knew a threat when I heard one, and steeled myself against what was coming. She got the lube and just put a small drop on the end of her finger. Delicately, she traced her finger around my glans leaving a little trail behind.

"Just to smooth things along," she said this with a cold smile.

Leaning forward she carefully, with her index fingers, held the sides of my cock just where the ridge of my head was. She slowly moved the skin back and my foreskin gently slid backwards. Before it got to my swollen ridge, she stopped and moved back up my cock so the skin slid back up. The whole motion took two or three seconds. Because it was so slow and deliberate I could feel every millimetre of movement as my foreskin moved slowly across my swollen and sensitive glans.

My foreskin travelled painfully slowly up and down, again and again as Ma'am deftly manipulated it. I was desperate for something to happen, for more movement, more sensation, more of anything. I tried to focus on her lessons and stay in the moment. She moved her fingers from the side of my head to the top and bottom. This created a little more pressure across my frenum which in turn gave me a slight increase in feeling. This must have gone on for around fifteen minutes before I felt her raise the tempo slightly. I realised that this would be enough, eventually, to get me to the edge. My cock began to twitch in her fingers as my foreskin went down. It was incredibly slow progress but I could feel it building.

My heart beat was slowly speeding up along with my breathing so Ma'am slowed her pace fractionally. I felt like crying out in frustration. I knew she wasn't going to let me cum but I wanted the excitement of that moment. I wanted to feel myself trembling on the edge. But she expertly held me back for what seemed like an eternity. It had to happen though, despite the pitifully small amount of stimulation Ma'am was allowing me, that familiar feeling grew. I was getting close now, the gentle pull of her fingers as they slid my foreskin across my glans was too much. I was so close, my orgasm was ready as I teetered on the edge. Just a couple more little movements, she stopped. I knew it would happen but it was still a shock as my cock bounced around. I felt a drop of precum being pushed out of me by the tension in my cock and realised my fingers were digging into the armrest. Seconds later she moved her fingers again, the moment had passed but it didn't take long to return. She let go at just the right time again. I made a high pitch moan and jerked in my bonds, searching for that tiny extra touch I needed.