All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 07'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 3 years ago

This story continues to make me day at each new posting. I really can't wait for the next one. I love the new characters and really want to see how it develops. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

perfect, just perfect... i hope light feminisation will show up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really great chapter! I hope Alexis can join ma’am and together they torment Tom.

Thank you for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Its amazing work man. I love it. Alexis is a great plot. I am looking for next chapter!

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 3 years ago

A domme at home and a domme at uni. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love it! Every part was great so far - but this one is superb - congrats my friend. Perfect ending too - can't wait to read on.... Guess I have to make you write faster - I'm pretty sure I know how to achieve that... Let's talk about it tomorrow, shall we? Love, Princess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing again! We are waiting for the next chapter, now with the plot twist in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can’t wait to read the next chapter. You have me checking daily. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay, now i know that this is just pure wish fulfilment. Not to say that as a critique, but it is. And you write it beautifully. It is proper fantasy fodder - like the events detailed within it, it rewards slow reading, no one-handed tale this one. Great stuff and well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All was really great until this part. The idea of a same-age domina just doesn't appeal. It's all about subservience to a much older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story, the male on male completely threw me out of the zone though, but to each their own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ma'am is just the worst. So early in the relationship and nothing if not devoted and she just keeps punishing him without explaining beforehand. No talking, no double checking with Tom about limits, or how he actually feels. She's a minefield.

Probably the hottest series I have EVER read in my life, bar none. Still, I don't imagine she and I would work out given the opportunity.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

I think I should go now.

I was primarily lured in by my interest in Louise, the women behind "Ma'am", the dominatrix. I sensed there was a living breathing women in the role of the Domme to explore and some sort of a warm, mutual beneficiant relationship.

With every episode it seems to me that there was more of Ma'am and less of Louise. It feels now that almost nothing of Louise is left, so not much of my interest is left. Thank you very much for your hard work, I really enjoyed the first 3 or 4 parts of this series.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors of Tom and Ma'am.

If you ever start another series, I would urge you to try to never let the 'real personality' of your character disappear behind the bdsm-personality. No person can be the evil-BDSM-dominatrix 24/24... and if she would be, she would be pretty boring except for her Subbie.

So yeah... these where my two cents.

I hope I didn't offend you and that you can work with my feedback.

Greetings,

Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES