New Neighbour Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had expected that she would demand a high standard from my studies, but I was glad to hear that I would be allowed to have fun too.

"I will study hard Ma'am, I promise, but I'm worried about the social side of things. I guess I'm just going to have to avoid any sort of contact with girls."

"Not at all baby." Ma'am smiled at me, "I want you to have as much fun as you can, and do whatever you want. What you do about your chastity device is up to you. If you want to tell people you can, but I fully understand that you probably don't. Here's how I see it, there will probably be a few girls who like you. You're a good looking lad and you're a good person too. My advice would be that if they go too far you simply tell them that you have someone important to you back home. Any decent girl should respect that, if they don't, then they are not worth your time anyway. Or, if there is a girl you like, and trust, then tell them. Tell them about me and your chastity and see how it goes. Maybe point out to them that you have the tongue of an angel that will give them more pleasure than they have ever had before."

I pondered this advice, it seemed sound. I wasn't sure about telling anyone but the part about having someone important at home was both true and should discourage any amorous advances.

"Thank you Ma'am, that makes a lot of sense. I will have a good think about things. By the way I have got a few days to spend at uni next week, and I'm due in my halls of residence on Wednesday the week after."

When I said that I realised how close it actually was, only a week and a half now. I looked at Ma'am, she was so beautiful it took my breath away.

"How often can I see you Ma'am? I have my car, I can come back every weekend if you want me too."

She shook her head.

"No, take every week as it comes baby. There are going to be times when you have deadlines and have to work and there are going to be weekends when you just want to party. I know I have just told you to think of me at all times but I am not asking you to ruin the opportunity of a lifetime just to please me."

I appreciated her honesty, it was going to be really difficult to be away from her but I had to take this chance head on. I would work hard and play hard, as hard as I could with a chastity device wrapped around my cock.

The next week seemed to go by very quickly. The orientation days at university were busy but fun and I met a few people who were doing the same course as me. I still felt incredibly horny. My ruined orgasm had emptied my balls but it hadn't done anything to quell my desire.

Before I knew it, it was Tuesday afternoon and I was saying goodbye to Ma'am. I had promised to spend the evening with my mother. Ma'am gave me an old laptop of hers. She had consulted an architect friend of hers and loaded some very useful software and she had also loaded what she called 'Ma'amware' to keep tabs on me. I imagined she would know everything I did on my computer and phone. There was one thing she wanted me to see, so I opened the laptop up. Immediately there was a full screen photo of her, followed a few seconds later by another, five in all. None of them were kinky to someone who didn't know her or us, but they were all significant. The first one was of her in her riding gear. Her beautiful shiny boots, tight jodhpurs and silk blouse. Somehow she had a selfie of her standing in front of my bedroom door wearing the satin skirt and blouse that she had worn when she had first touched me, when she pretty much blew my mind. Another was of her walking up the stairs from the dungeon in her skin tight leggings. Her arse looked incredible and she was looking over her shoulder with the little playful smile I loved so much. The fourth was in the dungeon in a leather mini skirt looking stunning. None of the equipment was visible but I knew where she was. The last one was her sitting on the bed in her silk dressing gown, legs crossed but with plenty of thigh showing. She looked absolutely stunning in all of them. She explained that these photos would appear every time I opened the laptop up, and would pop back up whenever I wasn't actively doing something as a constant reminder of my responsibilities. We hugged, there was nothing else to say. I was very sad, and somehow suddenly very unsure of myself and my place in the world. She was everything to me, my Mistress, my teacher and my rock. It was going to be very strange without her.

My mum burst into tears when I left, I nearly did too but I was on my way.

Freshers week was a whirlwind of lectures and parties, mainly parties though. I had already made some friends and I realised that I was far from being the only person who was feeling a bit out of place. After the first week I made a conscious effort not to worry about FOMO, the fear of missing out. Everyone seemed desperate to be involved with everything. We were all going to be here for a while so there was no rush. What I had noticed was that there were a lot of great looking girls around. I had already had to use the line about having someone important back home at a big campus party. It was the second week when I first noticed Alexis. She was with a group of girls at the bar, and I was with a couple of friends sitting at a table. I saw her looking at me, then I noticed her looking again. John noticed too.

"In you go Tom, she's fit mate."

John was right, if slightly sexist in his description. She had long brown hair and a very beautiful face. Tight jeans and long sleeved top that didn't leave much to the imagination. But what drew my eye wasn't so much her looks but the way she held herself. She was clearly having fun with her friends, but I thought she was somehow not fully engaged with them. They all stopped talking when she spoke, she wasn't talking loudly but she just had their attention. Then she got up and left, she had to walk past out table and as she approached with a sexy sway of her hips I suddenly felt a little nervous. Just as she got to our table she looked at me with her emerald green eyes and gave me a little smile.

"Tom. Tom! Are you with us mate?"

John was grinning at me.

"Have you ever seen a girl before?"

There was something about her that had got to me. I laughed and changed the subject to football. Later on as I went back to my room John said bye, then stopped.

"I think she likes you Tom. A mate of mine tried to chat her up yesterday and got nowhere. I think she put him properly in his place by all accounts. See you tomorrow."

I could imagine her not taking any prisoners, and I realised my cage seemed rather full all of a sudden. Steady on Tom, I thought to myself and tried to do some work before I turned in for the night but my thoughts had turned to prisoners and I was remembering the dungeon and Ma'am. For the first time since I arrived I really wished I was free to bring myself to an orgasm. Actually, I really wished I was back with Ma'am being teased out of my mind, and then bringing her to a massive orgasm.

That was pretty much exactly what happened that weekend, I went home and had an amazing, frustrating and deeply sexual couple of days with her.

I was in the library a few days later using the online resources, and an actual book. I felt someone sit down opposite me but paid them no attention. I glanced up after a minute or so and over the top of the screen I found myself looking into a pair of beautiful green eyes. I just stared until she smiled brightly.

"Hey Tom, how's tricks? Good weekend?"

She knew. Don't be daft, of course she didn't, but there was something knowing in her voice.

"Hi Alexis, tricks are good, how about you?"

"Oh, you know my name. That's sweet."

I tried to shrug casually and replied.

"It's a small world Alexis."

Without missing a beat she fired back.

"No, it isn't."

She didn't say anything else, she just kept staring at me. This conversation had a familiar ring, I was feeling decidedly uncomfortable in front a woman I didn't know again. I didn't know how to reply but I wanted to say something.

"I asked someone."

"Why?"

Damn it! I decided on the truth, as Ma'am would surely have recommended.

"Because I wanted to know."

"Why?"

Was that a fire alarm? The smoke alarm maybe? No, nothing. In for a penny, in for a pound I thought to myself.

"You are different. Don't ask me why because I don't know. But my instincts tell me you are."

Her smile returned so I smiled too.

"Good answer Tom."

She looked away and began getting some stuff out of her rucksack, then she switched her monitor on and began working. I furrowed my brows, was that it? I felt like I had passed some sort of test but I had no idea what it was. I did feel like I had been dismissed though. I slowly packed my stuff away and stood up.

"See you around sometime Alexis."

She grunted, so I walked off feeling a little hard done by.

"Maths!"

I turned round.

"See you in maths tomorrow morning Tom. Back row!"

She gave me cheesy wink and went back to her studies. I laughed and left. That had been a slightly odd chat. It felt like she had got exactly what she wanted from it and I had got nothing.

Obviously I was in the lecture hall five minutes early and in the back row. It was probably the oldest room in the university, basically row after row of long bench seats with a long table in front, getting passed someone already seated was tricky. Some guy sat down a few metres away from me and got his laptop out. Alexis arrived a minute later, I caught her eye and smiled. She gave me a little wave then looked at the other guy. He noticed her and she just held her hand up and gave him a little flick of her finger. It was like a jedi mind trick, he just picked up his stuff and moved to a different bench. She gave him a smile and touched his shoulder while saying thanks. From the look on his face it looked like she had just made his day, maybe even his week. She was wearing her second skin jeans again, she filled them wonderfully well. I took her in, she was tall, maybe five feet seven. She had a great figure, she wasn't as slender as Ma'am, she had a slightly bigger build, but she had hips, shoulders, a narrow waist and lovely tits. A perfect hour glass basically. But those eyes, they were piercing and they were looking right at me. She sat down next to me.

"Hey Tom, ready to be very bored?"

I laughed, Dr. Harris knew what he was talking about but his style was badly lacking. He had an uncanny ability to make the interesting seem incredibly dull, and maths wasn't that interesting to start with.

She looked around, placed her elbow on the table and curled out her forefinger, pointing it at somebody a few rows in front. She had painted her nails bright red, they looked very sexy.

"I hope you're not bisexual Tom, because if he ever starts to try and chat you up just run. Don't hesitate, just run."

I laughed out loud, and thought briefly about Steven.

"Thanks for the heads up, but he's not my type."

We chatted away happily for a few minutes until the lecture started, then we were both all business. I couldn't help noticing her hands as she typed though, her red nails were hypnotic as they danced over the keyboard. There was a dance going on in my trousers too. Alexis was a very sexy girl but I did my best to concentrate on the lecture.

After the lecture she asked me if I fancied some lunch in the cafeteria. We got some fairly average food and got to know each other a little. She was studying biochemistry which is why she was in the maths lecture but it was the only class we shared. We talked about home and how we were finding university. I told her my theory about everyone being a bit over keen and desperate and she wholeheartedly agreed. She was wise beyond her years but I felt she definitely had a wicked side. There was an irresistible glint in her lovely green eyes.

She had an afternoon lecture so we went our separate ways, but not before she leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you soon Tom, it's been lovely spending some time with you."

"You too Alexis, back row next week?"

She laughed, "before then I hope. Later Tom."

I watched her rather lovely arse sway away from me and wandered back to my room. I felt a little down. She was lovely but even if she wanted it to, it couldn't go anywhere. I was Ma'am's, and I was hers. I didn't want that to change but it occur to me that I wouldn't be getting the full university experience. But then again plenty of people were already in relationships when they went to university, I shook my head, get over yourself Tom and remember how incredibly lucky you are I thought to myself.

I didn't see Alexis again until Friday, and that was only a fleeting glimpse. I was in the university bar with some friends after lectures and I saw her leaving. She had been with a big group of people who were clearly intent on having a big night. I smiled at her, she noticed and waved back with a big smile but didn't come over. My mates had a laugh, telling me how I had just been blown out but I could tell they were a little jealous. She had a certain something and everyone knew it.

I stayed for a couple of drinks but I had work to finish and there was a good band playing on Saturday so that was probably going to be my big night out.

As I left I heard someone calling out after me. I turned and saw one of the girls Alexis had been with running up to me.

"Tom, you know Alexis, right? I was supposed to give her these but completely forgot. Do live anywhere near the Brunel buildings?"

It wasn't my accommodation block but it was only five minutes out of my way. She had a folder in her hand.

"I do, I can drop them into her, what number is she?"

She gave me the number, thanked me and said she would text to let her know I was coming. I walked off towards her building, it would be good to see her again.

I found her room without any problems and knocked on the door.

'Who's there?" was the response.

"Parcel for Alexis, I need a signature."

I heard a laugh.

"Come in Tom, it's open."

I walked in and said in a serious voice, "I'm going to have to see some ID please Miss."

She flipped her finger at me.

"Will that do?"

I grinned and handed her the folder. She had obviously just got out of the shower. She looked great, damp hair tied back and wearing thin tight leggings and a very thin tee shirt that her nipples were clearly visible through. I felt a familiar tightening in my cage.

"Thanks Tom. You're a star."

I glanced at her laptop and had a quick double take. There was a photo of a model in a latex catsuit. Alexis noticed me looking and didn't miss a beat.

"What do you think Tom? I'm thinking of buying one, what would you recommend?"

She tapped her mouse and flipped through a variety of different styles.

I was looking at the photos but my mind was quickly putting the pieces together. Her behaviour, the way her girlfriends deferred to her, the way that guy had immediately stood up at her brief hand gesture. Like Ma'am, she had a naturally dominant personality. It was effortless, not forced. It was just part of her.

She jumped up, "I've got a nice pair of boots to go with the catsuit."

She rummaged around at the back of a cupboard and showed me a pair of thigh length boots. They were not of the same quality as Ma'am's but they still looked great. She slipped them on and struck a pose. She looked fantastic. I smiled and nodded my approval.

"I haven't seen you wearing them at the bar Alexis, I wonder why not?"

She laughed and sat back down.

"I think I would get a bit too much attention Tom, it would be a nightmare. Anyway, which suit?"

She flicked through some more, I was having trouble concentrating as my cock throbbed away in my cage.

"How about that one?"

It was a fairly standard catsuit but it had a symmetrical key shaped hole cut in the front which showed off the model's cleavage.

"I think you would look stunning in that and the boots. Maybe a corset too."

She laughed, I was standing to the side of her, slightly behind her swivel chair.

"Cheeky!"

Without looking she swung her hand back intending to playfully slap my thigh. She missed, in fact she missed both my thighs and caught me square in the groin. There was a dull thunk as she connected with my chastity cage. I took a step back, she had to have noticed that.

She swung round in her chair and stared at me.

"Either you are incredibly pleased to see me Tom, or there's something you need to tell me."

I didn't know what to say, I wasn't ready for my secret to be revealed yet.

"Don't be shy Tom, I'm pretty sure I know what it is."

She made a downward gesture with her finger.

"Drop them."

She wasn't asking, it was said in the same matter of fact tone that Ma'am used. I felt like I had no choice. I undid my belt and pulled my jeans and underwear down. My cock had softened slightly but was still fairly hard.

I saw her eyes widen.

"Oh my! Tom, that looks amazing. Oh my God."

She sat there looking for a few seconds and reached out.

"Do you mind if I touch it?"

My secret was well and truly out now so it was a bit late to play coy.

"Sure."

She edged her chair a little closer and touched the cage, moving it from side to side. My cock started to harden a bit.

She sat back, "the cage isn't the only impressive thing Tom."

I was bright red but I noticed her cheeks were blushing too.

"Can I pull my trousers up now please?"

She looked up and fixed me with a stare, she said nothing for a few seconds.

"Go on. Sit down, we need to talk."