All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 18'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Fuzzi77Fuzzi77over 2 years ago

I have been blown away by this chapter. Please don't keep is in suspense. I'd love to see more of what Louise and Alexis get up to together as two dommes. Brilliant stuff again.

BostontoyBostontoyover 2 years ago

Great story and amazing series. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really well written but too extreme for my tastes

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

BRAVO! 5 here, love the whole series!

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwover 2 years ago

A belt at last. I'm very curious if this will help him to meet Louise's standards. I do think he will be out of it in the future, but will he ever go back to the cage or will the belt be his future. I would love to read the answer in the next chapters (soon 😃)

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyover 2 years ago

Damn, this was one of the hottest chapters in a while! I loved the beginning how Ma’am went back and forth to Tom’s mouth and dick. It was like a game that she would always win.

Also, the promise of a present when it’s another form of domination for her. The best is great and I love how the focus is more on his tongue.

The introduction of Betty is interesting. I wonder if Tom’s tongue could handle it all.

I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not just cut off his cock? Or maybe just his balls? Why take all these baby steps? I'm sure that she can convince him that this is what he wants. Then all will be fine and dandy, no ethical worries art all! What fun! So hot!

yourcybersubyourcybersubover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear anonymous, I think you would probably be less angry if you just stopped reading this story. It's going to keep moving in the same sort of direction so for the sake of your blood pressure, I suggest reading something you actually enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry author, just saying "If its not your kink, please stop reading" doesnt quite cover it. While it is true that objecting to a story, kink, plot line, etc. That you aren't into is kind of silly and unfair to the author and readers of said story, it does not mean that ANY AND ALL story lines can be justified and all criticism dismissed as "not you kink". If that were the case, then child porn stories would be ok, snuff stories would be ok,, etc. There are plenty of kinks that I dont share; I dont criticise them. I only, rarely, criticise stories where genuine harm and torture of a person is disguised as bdsm, and everyone has a good wank over it. I know its a harmless story, i just think its a bit sick is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maam is written as infallible, she can never fuck up never go to far. Shes always right and super intelligent. It would be more interesting, if she fucked up, pushed too far and Tom goes off the rails. Then he has to try and undo the damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Last post from me, then i will slet it rest. The problem i have is that I do like the story, kind of. What I find frustrating and alarming is that maams duty to care for Tom, as the dom in the D/S relationship. seems to have vanished. She castigates and severely punishes him for his own biology. He seems to be in quite an abusive relationship. Perhaps this series belongs in nonconsent category? I have read other comments and other readers share some of my concerns, what do others think?

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 2 years ago

Somebody has really got a bee up their ass about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just recently found this series, and over the last few days had the pleasure of reading it straight through to this point. Despite some of the other comments, I found the story to be very entertaining. There were some scenes that were not my thing, and, as suggested, I skipped those parts. I suppose that is to be expected with such a lengthy story that touches on so many aspects of the lifestyle. All in all, I found the story to be well written and enjoyable. I enjoyed the mix of character development and emotions that helped keep things interesting with a desire to learn more about how Tom and Louise's relationship would develop. Nice job, and I hope there will be more to come.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 2 years ago

Hi, Can we expect more of this story? I hope some of the comments are not after putting you off because this story is just brilliant.

yourcybersubyourcybersubabout 2 years agoAuthor

Didn't know you were Irish Fuzzi... there will be more but I'm not writing at the moment, got a lot on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear yourcybersub,

First of all (and most importantly), I absolutely love your series and can only hope that you continue to publish more chapters for the benefit of all who have read and enjoyed every chapter thus far. I especially enjoy the blending of your portrayal of each character’s emotions with the wonderfully descriptive (and rarely repetitive) scenes of erotic behavior.

As others who have commented, I concur with the theory of, “If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.” In my opinion, if you don’t care for the story, don’t continue reading it. There are thousands more to try in order to find something more to your liking. I think that’s why Literotica provides such a robust search tool.

As my profile notes, I have varied interests insofar as my sexual life goes and have been exposed to many so called “fetishes” and, thanks to you, after reading the first couple of chapters I purchased a cock ring to take care of my cock and balls while reading the rest of the published chapters. I found it extremely erotic and found myself constantly fondling myself as I read - so very satisfying!

I have just ordered my first ever cock cage. I’ll be interested to see what the feeling is like in reality.

Please keep on writing and publishing. I’m sure I speak for many others who also enjoy and get aroused by your brilliant writing.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77about 2 years ago

Hey, such is life. I hope it's all good and I'm looking forward to seeing the next one when you get around to it. Thanks.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 2 years ago

All respect to the hard work you have to do when writing these stories. We are so lucky that you entertain us with this magnificent story, that has still so much options to evolve to. As a reader, I’m checking your account at least ones a week to see if a next chapter is available. Yes, it has been a while since the last one, but I fully understand that there are other things in life. But I do hope that the next chapters will come soon. Love it and I’m really looking forward to it. Thanks

sladamsladamabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series, thank you so much for writing them! I've been enjoying your stories while locked in chastity myself, and your work has been making me endlessly frustrated. A genuine thank you for that: like Tom, I love to be locked and denied!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi i wanted to ask if you plan to release any more chapters soon

yourcybersubyourcybersubabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, but at the moment the answer is no. I know it isn't "finished" but I don't have the time or energy for it at the moment

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 2 years ago

Hi yourcybersub, I hope all is okay and things settle down for you soon. Thanks for keeping me entertained with this series and hopefully we will get a surprise in the future with another installment. Take great care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STORY WAS GREAT HAD ME WISHING TO SEE LOUISE IN THE FLESH .THE TRIALS OF TOM WAS PAINFUL YET INTOXICATING . THE LOSS OF ALEXIS TILL THE END .WAS SYMPATHETIC. BUT HER REINTRODUCTION AT THE END SHOULD HAVE ADDED A FEW CHAPTERS TO SEE IF THE TRIANGLE NOW SQUARE WOULD CHANGE

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwalmost 2 years ago

Take care Yourcybersub, I hope everything works out well for you in the end. Just saying that I really love this story. It is without doubt my favourite here on Literotica which is still ‘alive’ or ‘unfinished’!

acorinthianacorinthianalmost 2 years ago

I looooove this story and really hope you feel like returning to it some day.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77over 1 year ago

Hi,

I am really hoping for another part of this story, but I understand life happens. Whatever that may be for you I wish you well and want to thank you for sharing this with me. I have re-read all this again over the past few days, while I tried out my new cage! It has been a very interesting experiment I can tell you.

I hope you are well yourcybersub and I hope we see more from you again soon.

Slainte

yourcybersubyourcybersubover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Fuzzi, sorry but I can't give you an update on when, or even if, there will be another chapter. I've been dealing with the death of my father and my mother being diagnosed with cancer. On top of that I have had a relatively serious medical issue and lots of business problems too. I have tried to start writing again but to be honest my heart just isn't in it at the moment and I'm not sure whether it will be again

Thank you( and others) very much for your support though. It means a lot x

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77over 1 year ago

Hi

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I can't begin to imagine what that must be like for you. On top of all the other issues you must be very overwhelmed with it all. I just want to wish all the very best and I'll be hoping that things improve for you soon. You've given your readers a lot with this and I am more than happy to return any comfort these replies give you. Take great care of yourself and best wishes to you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES