New Neighbour Pt. 18

Story Info
Louise turns up the heat.
16k words
4.63
17.7k
17

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was in agony, and during the very brief respite, I had noticed my aching balls as the weights pulled them down between my legs.

Also I knew I would probably get carried away with the dildo on numerous occasions too. It was going to be a very long night, full of pain and lust.

Everything got a bit blurred as the night dragged on, pain and desire merged into one. I had tried to count how many cycles I went through but after about seven I lost count, in fact I lost most of my ability to think at all.

At some point deep in the night I realised that I wasn't getting as hard, even a desperately horny young man can't keep it up forever. This was a blessing in disguise though. As the endorphins stopped flowing and the excitement faded I was left with the pain. The end of my cock felt like it had a dozen needles stuck in it, my arse was sore from an unknown amount of abuse I had put it through and my balls were throbbing as the weights relentlessly pulled at them.

Every now and again my cock would rouse itself briefly, but this just caused waves of pain to radiate through it. All I could do was lie there and wait.

Mercifully the audio stopped. I hardly registered it until I felt Ma'am's hand on my cock. I grunted in pain as she started to unlock the spiked bracelet.

In a very cheery voice she asked me how my night had been. I croaked out my thanks and said it had been amazing, she just laughed.

"This will probably hurt baby."

Slowly she opened up the bracelet and removed it. I let out a strangled groan of agony as the spikes left my tortured skin. Each spike left a hot sharp dagger behind.

"Wow baby, that looks amazing. It's beautiful. We're definitely doing that again!"

I groaned again.

"Yes Ma'am."

I felt something being attached quite tightly around the base of my cock.

She held me by the shaft, below the spike marks and began to masturbate me. For once in my life I really didn't want to get erect but it was Ma'am, I couldn't resist. I gritted my teeth as the blood flowed and filled my cock once again. The pain just grew and grew then she moved her hand up. I let out a pitiful cry as my tortured skin moved.

Suddenly I felt her thighs either side of me and she deftly slid her wet pussy down my cock. She took my whole length and ground herself into my groin. I cried out in pain, but she sighed in pleasure.

Slowly she continued grinding away and I realised the ring around my base had a clit stimulator on it. Her clit was being dragged across a rubber pad covered in little nubs.

"Enjoying being deep inside me baby?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm playing a part in your pleasure. That makes me happy whatever happens to me."

It was true, my cock was still hurting like crazy, but as always, when I had Ma'am's pleasure to concentrate on, nothing else mattered. Everything hurt, but Ma'am was using me to achieve an orgasm, so everything was right in the world.

She carried on for a while, getting herself nice and hot before leaning forward until she was lying on me. I felt her hands on the hood and moments later it slid off my sweaty head.

"Morning baby, water?"

"Yes please Ma'am."

She held a glass of water with a straw and I greedily finished it.

"Thank you Ma'am."

She started moving, gently rocking on my body, her pussy moving a few inches up and down.

"Does that hurt baby?"

"Yes Ma'am, but it is fading."

"How was your night?"

"Horrible and hugely erotic Ma'am. Never has my arousal hurt so much, that was a particularly cruel and evil set up."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Excellent, good to know my plan worked so well."

She continued rocking and sightly lengthened her movement, I watched her arousal grow.

"That feels good baby, your cock always feels so good inside me."

"Your pussy feels amazing Ma'am, even through the pain."

"Maybe this will be the best way for us to fuck from now on. I'll have to make sure that your cock has been in agony for hours so that you don't get too turned on. That's a good idea, isn't it baby?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I thought it was a terrible idea.

"Unless of course you think that you can control yourself when we fuck."

She left that hanging, I knew that she was probably just trying to wind me up but she also expected an answer. Her hips started working harder creating lovely feelings for both of us.

"I do Ma'am, and at the end of the day there is only one way to find out."

She gave me an evil smile.

"True baby, I hope for your sake that you are right."

She sank down on my cock and starting grinding her clit against the rubber pad. She was getting close so I tried to help out with my hips. This caused the dildo to move inside me which caused more arousal. I was in a good place though, pleasure was overtaking pain but I was just enjoying having her ride me. Before long her movements and breathing became ragged and I was able to watch as her orgasm hit.

Her pussy clenched around me as she shook, and she was blissfully transported into ecstasy.

My cock was rock solid, deep in her body, and loving every tiny twitch and convulsion. I was loving it too, I always did, despite the pain that thankfully was slowly ebbing away.

Ma'am took a deep and satisfied breath and slowly pulled herself off me.

She settled down next to me and held my balls, they looked quite big and red after a night of stretching.

"How are they baby?"

"OK actually Ma'am. They are aching quite a bit, but nothing too bad."

"Good, they can stay like that for a little while then, but let's get that cock out of your arse."

"Thank you Ma'am."

She gave me a smile and started stroking my cock.

"I'm sorry baby, I know how much you love having huge cocks inside you but it can't stay there all day."

I went slightly red at this insinuation.

"You do love being fucked, don't you baby?"

"Yes Ma'am, I do."

She giggled, but let go of me and began to remove the spreader bar. Soon my legs were free and she removed the intruder before giving me a quick clean.

"Stand up."

She didn't offer any help, with my wrists still cuffed to my sides it was quite tricky but I managed. She led me to the bench, but to my surprise, she climbed onto it. She positioned her arms and legs on the rests and turned her head.

"What are you waiting for baby?"

I got into position behind her. I was still hard from her brief manipulation so it wasn't difficult to find the spot and gently push myself inside her. The heat of her pussy engulfed my member.

"Slow and long baby."

I went as deep as I could and Ma'am sighed contentedly. Slowly I pulled out until just my tip was inside her before filling her again. I could still feel little pricks of pain where the spikes had been but they were a minor irritation.

My biggest concern was how good Ma'am's pussy felt. I looked down and watched my cock disappear into her hot and slippery tunnel, it was slick with her arousal as I slowly pulled out. It was an utterly delicious sight but I thought it best if I looked at Ma'am instead. It was always a good idea to think of her rather than myself.

"Faster boy, I want them swinging."

I accelerated and quickly understood what she meant. I found a rhythm that meant my weighted balls swung right between my legs and then up until they banged into Ma'am's mound. It didn't take too many swings before I realised that this was going to be a very painful fuck. My balls had been stretched all night so were already feeling fairly tender. Now they were being swung around under me, the weights pulled even more.

"That feels good. Come on boy, slap them into me, I want to feel them."

Ma'am wanted me to go for it, so I did. It hurt, it hurt a lot. Every time I pounded into her my balls swung hard up into her. The motion was fast, and each swing caused a surge of pain.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck. That's good, yes baby."

Ma'am was loving my cock smashing into her, balls deep with every stroke. My balls were in lots of pain but that pain was helping Ma'am close in on another orgasm. It was also helping distract me from the beautiful feelings her pussy was creating.

She was close now, I was giving it all I could. I was breathing hard, it was tricky, all the movement came from my hips and legs as my wrists were cuffed by my side.

It felt like someone was hitting my balls with a hammer but I knew a few more strokes would do it, and mercifully they did. She shuddered and groaned loudly, gripping the bench tightly with her nails.

I stopped deep inside her as she slowly came to her senses. She motioned me to move back and my cock slipped out.

"Nice baby, very nice. Maybe having your cock and your balls in agony is the way forward."

Internally I grimaced, my balls were hurting badly.

"Maybe Ma'am, if you think it is the right thing to do then that is what should happen."

She moved off the bench and sat on the leg rest.

"Come here."

I moved in front of her and she slowly started masturbating me, gliding her hand over my slick cock. I was rock hard despite my tortured balls.

Suddenly she ducked down and took me in her mouth, I gasped at the sudden swish of her tongue over my sensitive head. She went to town on me, one hand gripped my shaft tightly and she sucked as hard as she could, bobbing up and down and working her tongue quickly across my ridge and frenum.

I didn't stand a chance, the speed and surprise of her change in tactics, combined with my fatigue and arousal blew away any self control I had. It only took a few minutes before I was on the brink of orgasm.

Just before I got to the edge she gave me one last powerful suck and pulled off me.

I was out of breath and flushed.

"Well boy? Not enough pain or not enough self control?"

I didn't know what to say. No one could have resisted her onslaught. One thing was for sure, I didn't want any more pain, but could I admit to lacking self control? Again? But then I realised, pain was an excuse. Nothing more.

"Not enough self control Ma'am. I'm sorry Ma'am but you..."

"But I what, boy?"

She used her dominant voice, I knew I was in trouble.

"Sorry Ma'am, I was just about to make a pathetic excuse. The fault is entirely mine. I take full responsibility for my failure."

She stared at me for a second before nodding.

"Fair enough, you have to own your failures. That is the only way to learn from them."

With that, her mouth was back on my cock and driving me insane with lust. She didn't go for it with quite as much gusto this time though. Her movements were slower and more considered. It felt incredible but I had some time to think and prepare. I had to concentrate, the important thing was to enjoy it. I knew she wasn't going to let me cum so all I had to do was allow all the amazing sensations to run through me.

Her mouth and tongue were combining in a way that I knew I wouldn't be able to resist for long though. The sucking, along with her tongue on my taut head, were overwhelming me. It wasn't long before she stopped again and looked up at me.

"It's like you have gone backwards despite all of my best efforts boy."

Her mouth was on me again, moving even more slowly. It was too soon, I was lost. Within thirty seconds she had to stop again.

Part of me felt that this was unfair, she was not giving me a chance. But I knew that was nonsense. Ma'am had been training me for a year now. I should be able to do better, a lot better. I was angry with myself. Replace should with must. I must do better.

I must do better because if I didn't, life was going to be very tough. Ma'am demanded the best and I was giving her far from my best.

She stood up.

"I think I am going to have to accelerate my plans boy. It is our "chasiversary" in a few days time but I am going to give you your present tomorrow bearing in mind what just happened."

She left, returning with the freezing towel. As my erection was slowly numbed away, she removed the ball weights and then locked me away again.

I was pretty sure that my present wasn't going to be something good, quite the opposite on fact.

We went upstairs and I prepared breakfast for both of us. As we ate Ma'am questioned me.

"So what's going on baby? Why aren't you behaving as well as you have in the past?"

"I'm not sure Ma'am but I am sorry. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not getting enough of you, if that makes sense."

Ma'am nodded.

"I can see that."

"When I'm with you I get constant attention, both physically and mentally. There is very little down time from being your submissive."

"So you need constant attention, like a child?"

It sounded awful when she put it like that.

"I know Ma'am, I'm ashamed. But the constant reminders of my place keep me in a good mental space. When I'm at university I think I sort of switch off. I'm so used to chastity now that it feels completely normal, and in a way, not submissive which is really weird."

She reached out and held my hand.

"I think I get it. I'm not angry with you, this is new to me too. I've never had a sub who basically disappears for three months, three times a year. Add on the fact that you are completely new to this and there are a lot of unknowns.

But we are not going into some sort of holding pattern for your three years at university. I am like a shark, I have to keep moving forward."

She sat back and paused.

"Right, I have a plan for your last term. It's an important one, you have exams at the end of it. I'm going to make thoroughly sure that you keep your mind on the job and we will see where we are when you come back."

"Yes Ma'am, I have no idea what you have planned but I will willingly comply as I know you only have what's best for me in mind."

She smiled, "I do baby, and what's best for us too. But for now, your exams are the most important thing. As for right now, we are going to see your mother for a walk so get dressed."

We joined my mum at a nearby landmark and had a long walk. Her and Ma'am chatted non stop, it was clear that they had become good friends while I had been away. While I didn't like the idea of the two of them gossiping about me, I was very happy that my mum had such a good friend so close by.

I knew that if she ever had a problem, Ma'am would be able to sort it out, if not by herself, then with her network of friends.

We had lunch and wandered back to Ma'am's.

"I feel like I haven't had enough orgasms baby, care to help me out with that?"

"I had been planning on watching the football all afternoon and then having a snooze Ma'am, but if you insist."

She grinned and slapped my arse.

"Get yourself into my bed, cheeky."

I bounced up the stairs and was standing to attention at the foot of the bed when Ma'am returned. It didn't take her long to tie me in a spread eagle position in the middle of the mattress. She had anticipated my arousal and brought the usual towel with her.

She removed my cage and stood looking at me, watching my cock harden and bob around to its own internal rhythm.

"That's a beautiful sight baby. I'm soaking wet already."

To prove her point, she put a couple of fingers between her legs. They were shiny with her arousal when she removed them and she slowly, sensually licked them clean. I found it very erotic.

"This is your last chance to show me your dedication to me, your last chance to show me that you have learned over the last year."

No pressure, I thought to myself.

Ma'am got onto the bed between my legs and gave my cock a long upward lick as she moved up my body. She settled herself above my waiting mouth.

"Take your time, and take me close to the edge baby. Your cock might not be able to do what it's told, but I know your tongue will obey."

She slid her legs further apart and her soft wet pussy pressed onto my mouth.

Life was perfect again. I was tied up and I had Ma'am's pussy on my face. In these moments I didn't care about my denial, I didn't care about my endless need. There was only one thing that mattered, giving Ma'am as much joy as I could.

My tongue worked its magic. Slowly but inevitably I drew Ma'am closer and closer. It was pure instinct now, I knew her pussy in ways I couldn't ever explain.

I had total control of her level of arousal. I felt everything, every little spasm, every muscle twitch, every sigh and moan. I took it all in and reacted accordingly. I felt an unbelievable level of pride and joy that I was able to do this for her.

I had her where she wanted to be, highly aroused but not quite on the edge of orgasm. I skillfully kept her there wondering what her next command would be. She let out one final sigh and moved off my mouth,sliding herself down me.

Her pussy bumped into my solid cock, and with a little readjustment, she slowly and gently took me inside her.

I still had no idea how something could be so tight, yet so soft and yielding. It enveloped me totally, pressing into my skin but giving way with every movement.

Ma'am jammed a pillow under my head and sat up, filling herself in the process.

"Look into my eyes boy. Nowhere else, just my eyes."

She was already very turned on, her face and chest were flushed and her lips were glistening. But her eyes were alive, glittering pools of dark passion. They pulled me in like a black hole. She had told me not to look anywhere else but she didn't have to say that. I couldn't have looked away even if I wanted to.

She was moving her hips, grinding into me, pressing her clit into the base of my cock. She shuddered slightly and smiled.

"Do you want to please me boy? Do you want to make me happy?"

"More than anything Ma'am. It means everything to me."

She stopped grinding and began to slowly move up and down, not much, just a few inches, but it made her moan. My cock filled her completely, each movement created a wave of pleasure through her.

"Your cock can make me so happy boy. It is my perfect cock. You must control it. You must control it for me."

"Yes Ma'am. I want to so much. Nothing makes me feel as good as seeing you cum."

She kept her movement small but speeded up slightly, and she started to fall more heavily onto my cock, jamming herself full.

Her pussy was like hot velvet on my cock. I continued staring into her eyes as her breathing got deeper and slightly ragged. But then she slowed down and pulled herself almost entirely off me, before sliding back down my whole length. It felt incredible.

She smiled and sighed.

"How good does that feel baby? Your cock is just perfect, feel me squeezing and contracting around you."

The long, slow penetration carried on. It was a continuous beautiful friction down my whole length. Her arousal was clear, mine was growing too.

Her eyes bored into my soul.

"Yes baby, oh yes. So good. I can feel you pulsing and throbbing."

So could I, it was too good, so beautifully hot and erotic. I was getting close, I couldn't stop it. I was just too turned on, thousands of tiny nerves were pinging pleasure into me. I was building inexorably towards an orgasm. I couldn't close my eyes. My senses were being bombarded. My cock was on fire, I could hear her breathing and sighing, and all I could see was her perfect body arching in last as it moved up and down me.

I let out a desperate moan and she gracefully slid off me just in time, leaving me twitching helplessly in the air.

Before I could say anything she was on my mouth again.

"Oh baby, I was so close, so very close. I guess you had better use your tongue to do the job if your cock can't."

I had failed her again, I couldn't believe it. My cock had betrayed me, but it had just been too much. I had been denied for so long, Ma'am's pussy was so amazing. I couldn't switch my mind off because I had to keep my eyes open.

These thoughts raced through my head as my tongue did its work. At least I always had this, Ma'am had been super aroused for a long time now so it wasn't long before the telltale signs appeared. I felt her tip over the edge into a massive orgasm, as she pressed herself onto my willing mouth. I stopped moving and waited for further instructions. None came but she got off me, moved down, and took me inside her again. She lay flat on top of me, stomach to stomach, and used her forearms to prop herself up so we were face to face.