New Neighbour Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentioned that she had probably seen my favorites so knew what kind of movies I watched.

She laughed and said, "Hmm, girl on girl, girls masturbating, couples fucking, voyeurism; pretty normal for most guys, oh and some fetish." Now it was my turn to blush as she continued.

"So you like to see women play with themselves, and what do they get in return?"

"If they like to watch too, then some mutual self-masturbation," was my response.

Susan responded, "That sounds like fun but I think we are both satiated for now," indicating my limp cock, "and I have the six o'clock shift in the morning, so I think I need to go to bed; to sleep," she added with a grin.

I agreed and helped her pick up her discarded clothes. She dressed except for her panties which she rubbed over her still moist pussy, giving them to me.

"A little reminder," she murmured as she headed for the door. I helped her on with her coat and we exchanged a goodnight kiss.

"Good night Andy, pleasant dreams."

"Good night Susan, and the same for you too. Thank you for a wonderful time."

I watched her light come on briefly and then all was dark.

A few days went by before I caught sight of Susan again. She was swaying to what I assumed was some music, wearing the same blouse and skirt she wore during our wonderful encounter. I had on a pair of lounging sweats. Being evening, both our lights were on.

As she swayed her hands were busy caressing her breasts, then one would drift down and play with the hem of her skirt, raising it enough to expose stocking tops but not her panties. She turned and pointed her bum towards me, swaying it side to side, then up and down, and briefly flipping up her skirt flashing her bare bottom!

I fumbled the button on my fly undone and reached in to stroke my cock.

Now she had my attention she turned around and went into full stripper mode, undulating her body as she unbuttoned her blouse, letting it flap around her lace covered breasts. Next was her skirt, turning away from me and letting it fall to the floor, then reaching behind under her blouse it was her bra that fell away. She turned back and coyly holding her blouse over her now naked body blew me a kiss. I almost came on the spot!

She looked at me pointedly, towards my sweats; I turn my back to her and slide them down showing my hairy butt. Laughing I turn back to expose my cock and found her fully exposed too.

One hand slid down to her pussy playing with her hair, while the other held her tit, rubbing the nipple. I began to gently stroke my cock, knowing I needed to make this last.

After playing with her pussy and tit for some minutes, she pulled over a chair, sat back in it getting comfortable. I could see more of her pussy now and her fingers obviously dipping inside.

She then raised her legs over the arms of the chair spreading them wide, opening her pussy even more. Her lips and clit engorged and moisture gathered at her entrance. In a lewd yet erotic move she took both hands and fully exposed her pussy, pink, wet and so inviting. From her proud clit along her full lips to her open cunt, she was fully exposed to me. I was full of lust for her and working my cock quite vigorously.

I looked up to her face, she grinned and licked her lips at me, then mouthed, "Come fuck me," to emphasise her point she thrust two fingers into her cunt and repeated, "COME FUCK ME!"

Out of decency I pulled up my sweats threw on a jacket and hurried over. Her door was open just like Susan was.

She was sat just as she was, her fingers busy in her pussy, making delightful wet sucking noises. Shedding my clothes I knelt before her and buried my face in her wet, dripping pussy, she was so aroused. I tongued her hole, her lips and sucked on her clit determined to give her an orgasm before my cock entered her. She was already close in anticipation; it was only a few minutes before she erupted, her pussy pulsing, cream dripping down to her ass.

Shaking and cursing she screamed, "Fuck me you bastard! Get that cock in my hot cunt NOW!"

She was still cumming as I thrust my cock straight up her cunt until my balls bounced off her ass. This was to be no gentle loving, but a hard passionate fucking.

I savoured the feel of her pussy as it engulfed my cock. She wrapped her arms and legs round me, pulling me to her and thrusting back at me as I stroked into her.

In a lust filled sob she urged me on, "Fuck me! Fill my cunt with your cock! Oh I need this so badly, fuck me! Fuck me hard! That's it harder, shoot your cum in me! Fill my cunt!"

As cock and cunt came together in a fucking frenzy so did our mouths, tongues battling each other. We fell to the floor, thrusting and fucking at each other, years of frustration unleashed in each other.

Susan yelled, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes I'm cumming! You're making me cum so good! Ohhhhh, yes! Yeeeees!"

As her pussy pulsed on my cock I began to cum, thrusting up into her to fill her cunt with my cum, "Oh fuck shit I'm cumming too! You glorious sexy bitch you're making me cum! Arghhhh! FUCK!"

Sweaty and satisfied we lay locked in our embrace, passionate kisses turning to tender ones, vigorous thrusting slowing to gentle undulations of our bodies, slowing, slowing and finally laying still.

We looked at each other and with smiles on our faces and said together, "I needed that."

We laughed at that, a happy contented laugh.

Gently I manoeuvred us around to a classic side by side sixty nine, lifting her upper leg I moved between her legs.

Susan gasped, "Are you sure about that, I'm full of your cum and mine."

"You swallowed my cum didn't you?" I retorted, lapping at her pussy. Exploring every crevice of her delightful pussy I sought the results of our combined fucking.

With an "okay" she grasped my cock and began licking our combined cum from it. Up and down she went, around and around, finishing by swallowing me whole again.

We stood and kissed, neither of us bothered by the somewhat cummy taste we both had.

She took me by the hand, "You sir, are spending the night in my bed," putting a finger on my lips to stifle any protests. Not that there were going to be any!

After spending the night cuddled together, we began dating officially. We discovered more of each other, our likes and passions, even exploring our fetishes. Susan asked and I promised to take her nude camping and skinny dipping in the hot springs in the mountains when it warms up in the spring.

After two months she cancelled her lease and moved into my house. We intend to spend the winter exploring everything two people can do in bed and around the house.

By all that's right in this world I love a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it, especially when those wants coincide with mine.

Footnotes: this is a work of fiction. The story mentioned earlier is on my profile under Shower Gal story. The pictures are ones I found on here.

12