New Neighbours Aroused My Curiosity

Story Info
Mike and Oscar moved in and aroused gay feelings in me.
1.3k words
4.16
14.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
89 Followers

I knew that the house next door had been sold but was unaware who had purchased it until they popped round to introduce themselves. They announced openly that they were a couple and their names were Mike and Oscar.

Having left, I started to think about their relationship. A gay couple next door, how times change, I thought.

That evening, I heard loud bedroom noises and realised that they were fucking. Not helping myself and unable to sleep, I turned on the laptop and typed in interracial. When the results appeared, I scrolled down and noticed most of the movies were of white girls being fucked by huge black cocks. Then at the bottom of the screen, a preview of a white man with two black men got me interested.

I clicked and began to watch avidly, thinking about my neighbour's activity. The volume was quite loud but as I lived alone, I thought nothing of it. However, once it ended I couldn't hear any activity next door and I drifted off to sleep.

The next day was Saturday and I went into the garden. There they were, I avoided saying anything until Mike said "Oh hi." Oscar followed suit and I reciprocated.

"We must have you over" Mike said.

"That would be nice" I responded.

The day passed and I had a couple of beers which lowered my defences as I thought about the previous night. At 7, I went out to put the bottles in the recycling box and Oscar noticed me, waving.

"Had some drink? Us too" he said.

"Yes, just throwing the empties before resuming" I responded.

"Come round if you like, Mike wouldn't object" he said.

I went inside but before opening another bottle, grabbed a 4 pack and headed next door.

Mike opened the door and said "Oh for us, come in."

I did just that and noticed Oscar wasn't there.

"I've just had a shower and Oscar will be out in a couple of minutes, he mentioned he'd seen you out front."

He put the beers in the kitchen and brought out an opened bottle of Pinot Grigio. "Hope you like this" he said as he sat next to me. He was wearing a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

I nodded and immediately took a sip "nice, refreshing" I commented.

Oscar came down at that moment with a towel around his waist but nothing else. "Oh hi, I didn't realise you were here, welcome" he said stooping to pick up a glass of wine.

He sat down to my surprise on the leather settee directly opposite us and swung one leg up. His chest was muscular and taut. "You work out" I said.

"We both do, in more ways than one" Mike laughed.

I understood his meaning but didn't let on. The conversation continued but took a different course when Oscar apologised for the noise last night.

"That's not necessary, you can do what you like in your own home" I responded.

Mike said "When we finished, we heard you watching something similar, if you know what I mean"

"Oh, sorry if it was loud, I didn't think the sound carried" I responded. Especially with what you were doing I thought.

Mike disappeared for a few minutes, returning with another bottle. He'd had taken his t-shirt off too revealing a strong barrel chest. "It's so warm, hope you don't mind" he said.

I reddened and emptied my glass' contents allowing Mike to refill it. Oscar reached over and had his glass refilled too. When he sat down the knot in his towel belt untied exposing a bare inner thigh. Thinking of the video I watched and the company I was in, I was fixated and my eyes kept returning to take in the view.

"What's your situation, any girlfriends?" Mike asked.

"Not at the moment" I replied.

"That's why you stuck the porn on then, what was the plot" Oscar asked.

I didn't answer and became a little uneasy when Mike brushed my shoulder and splayed his arm behind my back casually.

"You've been glancing over I noticed." Oscar said.

Again I said nothing, when Oscar arose and let the towel fall open, I couldn't resist. Immediately and obviously I was fixated by his glistening ebony masterpiece.

Mike laughed. "Have you ever been with any men?" he asked as he squeezed my back.

"Not really, only messing about in changing rooms" I replied.

"But you like what you see and the porn you watched was gay wasn't it." Oscar said.

I hesitated and explained "Yes, I searched for interracial porn, most were young blonde women with but one of the results was a white guy in a gay movie and that's what you heard me watching"

"What do you think then" Mike said as he leant over and grabbed my cock. "Ooh someone is wet" he added as he saw the damp patch on my beige khaki shorts.

He grabbed my hand and put it over his cock. "Feel the difference? Much bigger isn't it, pull it out" he prompted

I instinctively gripped it before pulling back.

Oscar laughed as he witnessed the scene and Mike followed suit.

I did as he suggested and noticed the size. My barely 4 inches were completely inadequate when I saw his was a match for Oscar's, both 8 inches semi erect.

"Stroke it" Mike said as Oscar got up moving the coffee table aside and scooted over.

"I've never done anything like this before, I don't know" I responded.

"There's only one way to find out, you can try or walk away" Oscar said.

I stroked and felt Mike's cock grow another two inches and harden. Pre-cum oozed and my actions betrayed me. I looked into his eyes and brought his hand to my mouth, licking the fluid it off. As I continued, Oscar closed the gap and was right in my face with his cock in his hand. I leant forward and took his cock in my mouth licking and sucking then switched between that and licking up and down the length of his shaft.

Here I was sucking one black cock and jerking another off. Oscar then grabbed my head and thrust his cock inside. "Swallow you dirty white cocksucker, Enjoy my cum going down your throat you slut." he ordered.

I did so until he stopped ejaculating, then Mike got up and said. "It's my turn. I'm nearly there too, take my jizz you bitch, enjoy the creamy cum of a superior cock" he shouted as he began to deposit his load where Oscar's had gone.

"I'm not gay" I announce.

"No comment, you like cock though don't you. Would you like to fuck us or be fucked?" Oscar said.

"I don't want to fuck you" I responded.

"I thought so, get upstairs." Oscar ordered.

"I'll carry her" Mike laughed.

Upstairs, the King size bed beckoned and Mike dropped me on it like a rag doll.

"Get the jelly out" Mike said. Oscar did just that and turned me over coating my crack.

Mike was first and fucked my at the edge of the bed face down. "Harder" I egged him on after a few strokes.

"Take it you white trash whore" he said.

A few minutes later, I felt him vary his stroke before feeling his sperm filling my hole, warming it inside then pulled away.

Oscar turned me over and didn't lube his cock, he didn't need to. He turned me over and lifted my legs wide open then began to saw in and out slowly, my butt accepting him eagerly as he increased his stroke and frequency.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes. He fucked me hard filling me completely.

"You can go home now slut, come over whenever you want" he said.

I dressed quickly and left. A little humiliated but satisfied.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
89 Followers