New North GA Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy says, "I get the cock this time you can have the mouth." They lead me over to the bed where I sit on the side and Sissy yanks on my hands so hard that the nipple clamps pull off my nipples. I let out a scream as it felt like they had pulled them off my body. Sissy laughed as I looked down to be sure they were still there. I let out a sigh as tears fall down my cheeks from the pain. She pushes me back onto the bed while Jenny grabs my arm shackling one arm to the top and one to the foot with me laying with my head over the end of the bed. Sissy pulls me so my head is back on the bed.

Jenny strips, climbs onto the bed, kisses Sissy long and hard plops her ass onto my mouth. Since it was already open again, I find it full of cum so I lick, clean, and plunge my tongue deep into her asshole. Sissy, having decided it was time, sank onto my cock while I heard kissing and moaning coming from both. Jenny slid up so I could get at the huge loads of cum in her pussy. I couldn't believe the amount of cum in there as she broke from Jenny and said, "I was fucked by every guy out there and when I was done, I made sure it all stayed in there for you with a short dildo. So, that is about 10 loads as a couple of the neighbors also came by just to fuck me. That doesn't count the loads in my ass from the gloryhole I went to during the game. So, all in all there are probably more than 20 loads including my asshole."

She slid back and pulled her cheeks apart pushing the loads out of her ass for me to eat. Eat I did with gusto lapping from pussy to ass to get everything.

Sissy says, "We did give them an hour break to recharge to bust your ass here again shortly." Just after that she orgasmed and received a load from me which Jenny moved and let Sissy get cleaned up.

After all of that they pulled me back forward again so my head was over the edge. Then they pulled out the butt plug, cleaned the old lube off my ass, applied more lube to a dildo they worked in and out of me far a few minutes to loosen me up a bit. Then they pulled each leg up almost to my hands locking them into place so my ass was up, head over the edge of the bed, dick hanging above my head, when three of the guys came into the room pretty drunk and the girls said at the same time, "Here's the ass and mouth ready for the finale. Tim gets first crack at the ass but the mouth is ready"

The girls step back as the guys peel off their pants and shorts. Tim gets up and plunges his already hard cock into my awaiting ass with ease. While he fucks my ass the huge guy from before starts feeding me his cock saying, "I'm going to try to get the whole thing in this time!" He starts pushing deeper and deeper into my throat cutting off my air as I take more of him in my throat. He pulls out half way to let me breathe as I suck in air and have tears coming out of my eyes he repeats the process over and over until he says, "Holy shit! He's taken the whole thing, look at his throat bulging from my cock. See, pull out no bulge, push in all the way thick throat. Cool! Oh crap, so close to cumming need to stop." He pulls out leaving me gasping for air as another cock takes his place.

In the meantime, Tim has left a load in my ass and another has taken his place. This goes on again for a half an hour or so when mister big dick gets on the bed and starts pushing his giant cock into my well fucked ass. He is able to bury that monster completely without too much difficulty. I lift my head to look to see Jenny jacking my cock and I spurt another load of cum straight into my mouth and face. Sissy pushes all that missed cum back into my mouth for me to eat.

Sissy says, "Clean up time boys." As they line up at my head letting me clean up their dicks one by one while monster dick is fucking my abused asshole. I have no idea how many loads I have in me but he starts cumming as he grunts away. I finish up the last one for clean up and they dress to leave while the guy in my ass stays there and starts pissing again loading my ass with a nice load of piss too. When he finishes, he pulls out and Jenny quickly pushes the plug back into my ass. I feel so full I'm not sure how I can even make it to the bathroom. I smell like piss, pussy, and cum as the girls unshackle me and lead me to the shower. I get ready to rinse off when jenny gives me a bowl to hold under my ass. She then pulls out the plug and a torrent of piss and cum flow into the bowl.

Jenny and Sissy both say, "Dessert is served!" As they watch to be sure I drink the whole thing and even have me scoop up some cum that stuck to the bottom. I rinse off after that, also peeing on myself a huge amount since I've had so much liquid. Once I'm done, I step out of the shower to dry off and Sissy is there with a towel which she uses to dry me off.

Sissy says, "Wow, you did great and didn't even say a word the whole time, everyone was impressed telling us all that you did. Some of them want to rent you for their parties as a slave. We took the liberty of counting out your tips and it turns out you got $6200 and seven cell phone numbers for future gigs or just fun. The larger woman said you ate her ass and she loved every minute of it so she hopes you will call her tomorrow. She's the one on the pink paper. Guess you need to get home as it's 1:00AM. I also put my number somewhere on your body in Sharpie as I really like that cock of yours."

In a daze, exhausted and full I walk back up the hill naked, pick up my clothes, walk back into my house, up to bed and pass out hard.

End of Chapter 2

12