New North GA Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife finds out I was a slave at the party.
3.8k words
4.6
5.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpga4625
dpga4625
43 Followers

Having come home from the party last night I just stripped and rolled into bed. Now it's around 6AM and I'm awake stumbling into the bathroom for morning duties. I look down as I sit on the toilet and see some writing on my cock, stretching the skin out I see it is a phone number which I now remember was Sissy's. My wife walks in just as I let go and get back to peeing.

"How was the game last night? Did you win? Have fun?"

"Uh, yeah made a little money, it's in my pants. It was fun but exhausting. I was very lucky, too bad you didn't come; you would have had fun too."

Sue picks up the pants fishing into the pockets and pulls out a wad of bills, "Holy crap, how much did you come home with? There's like five grand here! Maybe you should do this professionally!" She kisses me as I walk by her.

"Yeah, but it was hard work!"

"You sure you didn't do anything illegal to make this much? When is the next poker party?"

"Well, I did have a few people give me their numbers so I could come to their parties. It'd be the same situation." All the while thinking, 'Oh my God, she's possibly going to send me to do these parties without even knowing what I was really doing.'

She walks away slowly counting the money. I write down the number for Sissy, then I jump into the shower to see if I can get this sharpie off my cock. Sure enough, it's not coming off! Oh well, I think, 'She hasn't touched my cock for years anyway so I'll just be sure to not be naked around her for a while.'

After I get out of the shower, Sue walks back in and says, "How did you make $6200 playing poker last night?"

"Well, it was a $1000 buy-in game and there were quite a few couples there."

"Where did you get the buy-in? You didn't use our savings, did you?" She looks down seeing my cock starting to rise while I'm thinking about last night. "What the hell is this? Is that a phone number? What the fuck were you really doing last night? Are you having an affair? Asshole, I'm calling that number!" She yells out, grabbing her phone, dialing the number, putting it on speaker.

"Uh hello, who is waking me up after last night!" I hear Sissy's tired voice.

"Who the fuck is this? Are you fucking my husband? You two having an affair?"

"Uh, no, yes, hang on give me a second to explain."

"No, you fucking bitch tell me now!"

"Well, you should really talk to my sister, Jenny, your new neighbor, about this as she was the one who got him for the night. However, yes I did use his nice cock which my sister said hadn't been being used by you anyway!"

"What the hell does that mean? It's your number on his cock, not anyone else's!"

"Well, you see, Jenny knows he is out of a job and offered to let him be our slave for the evening. We can explain the whole thing if you want. I stayed over last night so Jenny & I could come over and explain."

"Ok, I really want to know what the hell he did last night because he's sitting here with a huge hard-on apparently just thinking about it again!"

"Give us 15 mins and we'll walk over; I need some coffee!"

"Ok"

"Oh, is he still standing there naked?"

"Well, yes and you're on speaker!"

"Alright! Hey slave, put that collar back on, stay naked, and be ready to serve us coffee and breakfast. Get your sorry ass in the kitchen and get to work!"

Sue watches me as I nod, pull a collar from the nightstand, put it on, and start out of the bedroom. Sue, dumbfounded, stares at the collar that says Owned Slave on it, shakes her head and mumbles, "What the fuck?"

Sissy says, "Did he do as I asked?"

"Uh, yes he did and didn't say a word."

"Well, he's not supposed to speak with the collar on unless we specifically say to speak. He accepted being a slave last night by putting it on and coming over here naked."

"What, this is so weird but it's actually a turn-on to seeing him just obey like that. Makes me almost want to fuck him again."

"Wait till you see the full extent of the first training we had last night. See you in a few minutes."

Sue turns to go out into the kitchen to yell some more and sees Bill hard at work prepping breakfast. He turns, taking a cup of coffee to the dining room, and setting it on the table for her without a word.

......15 minutes later there is a knock at the door.

I rush to the door, open it, standing on the porch is Jenny and Sissy in flowing summer dresses who offer their cheeks for me to kiss. I usher them into the dining room and skitter off to get their cups of coffee.

I come back in putting their coffees and creamer on the table for them. Sissy unceremoniously gives my cock a hard smack and says, "Breakfast here shortly?" I nod my head. She says, "Good boy, get over there and get into position as I've just woke up."

I lay down on the wood floor, mouth open, Sissy stands then walks over straddling my head squatting down as far as she can then starts a slow stream of morning pee. Once she's done, she pulls on my head to get my mouth to cleaning position. I lick all the drops away also licking her pussy and clit which gets a moan out of her. "None of that for now slave! Get working on that breakfast."

I stand, looking at Sue's face seeing her chin dropped, mouthing, 'What the....'

Jenny starts speaking, "Oh, don't worry you'll get used to it eventually. The slave is also the urinal for both sexes. So, I assume you're upset at what we did to your husband last night." She starts by telling all of what happened the whole day yesterday including the whole of the party. "Well, that is the story and we hope you're not too mad or upset. You will see it is kind of nice to have a piss slave for your use anytime you want it."

Sue, still with the dumbfounded look on her face says, "Well, I've never even dreamed of anything like this. Let me think."

I start bringing in the breakfast, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. I set the places while each one tells me what they want and I put it on their plates. Then I dutifully step away into the corner waiting for anything they need.

Between bites Sue looks at Jenny and says, "So you have both fucked my husband, pissed in his mouth, and all those other things he did at the party?"

"Well, yes but not really fucked as in did it for his enjoyment but just for our own satisfaction. Many times, last night he didn't even cum but every time he cleaned up the mess as is his duty as a slave. Would you like a demonstration?"

"Sure"

"Slave, lay down. Sue, do you have panties on under that dress?"

"Yes"

"Well, take them off and decide which part you want. The mouth or cock?"

"All this talking has got me pretty hot for the first time in a long time. I'd like cock but need a little preparation."

Sue stands and pulls her panties off from under her dress, sits back down with her ample ass forward on the chair.

Jenny says, "Alright slave, get your face over here and prepare your wife for your cock!"

I roll over to my knees, crawl over to her chair, lift up her dress, push her thighs over my shoulders, and start eating her lovely pussy. Circling my tongue around her clit like she enjoys, licking the full length up and down many times. She places her feet flat on my ass levering up her parts to give better access accidentally making her ass available. She has never let anyone touch her ass. Now she is so lit up sexually, I take to opportunity to slide my mouth to her rosebud and plunge my tongue deep into her ass. "Oh, my no, not there! Oh wow, never knew this would feel this good! Keep that up!"

Now I lick the whole length from her ass to the top of her clit as she shudders to an orgasm yelling out, "Oh, God, oh, God!" She deposits copious amounts of delectable nectar onto my tongue for me to swallow. "Get that cock in me now!"

I stand up hunching down to get to her level and shove my cock into her very wet pussy and start fucking her for all I'm worth. About 10 strokes in she screams out that she is cumming again. Grabbing my ass holding me in her while it subsides. As she lets go exhausted, Jenny slaps my ass really hard and says, "Clean her up and don't let any get on her dress or the chair!"

I pull out, slide down and start cleaning the pussy I just fucked. There is no cum so it's a quick cleaning. I pull her dress back down, stand and go back to my corner with a hard cock leading the way.

Sissy says, "See, no cum to make a mess and he can take care of you more times without cumming. His job is to please you, well, and us if you're ok with that."

Sue pulls her back up into her chair, sipping her coffee, "Wow, I haven't cum that hard in years. Sex got so vanilla over the years that it was just unappealing. God, I never thought getting your ass eaten would feel so good. I'm still kind of mad. How does this work? He still has to go to work and earn money."

"Well, he's only a slave while the collar is on. So, it won't be when working or other times you deem necessary. It's kind of fun to see the expressions if you take him to the store with the collar on and people read what it says. You should try it some time."

"So, he doesn't get to cum unless I tell him he can?"

"Nope"

Sue says, "Slave, get over there and eat Sissy to an orgasm then fuck her to another just like me!"

I repeat the same process with Sissy then Jenny each time not cumming and cleaning them up afterwards.

"Wow, I could get to like this. I have some friends that might like to use this living dildo themselves. Now the question remains, the money?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, those were his tips for last night's party. Whenever he is used at a party there is a big tip jar and all of our friends are pretty well off. Last night was actually a small party. He got a bunch of numbers besides Sissy's for parties at their houses. One of them is tomorrow night across the street at one of the lake houses and there may be 50 people there. This time some singles too, those are the most fun because Tim and I are not exclusive. Along with that Sissy and I fool around a lot sometimes with Tim."

"Oh, guess I need to meet Tim. Maybe I can get some strange from him if you're ok with that?"

"Sure, he can and does fuck whoever he wants in our clean circle of friends. We maintain the group and nobody strays from the group. We kind of made an exception with Bill here as it was impromptu and we'll have him tested."

"Oh, he was last week at his Dr's appointment. Slave, go get Jenny the results."

I rush off to get the document. When I get back, I hand it to Jenny.

"Great, now we can all be a big happy family as I see your results are here too. Let me text Tim and see if he wants to come over."

More chitchat and there's a knock at the back door. I move to the door and open it. "Hi slave, I see you've been outed after last night's party."

Tim walks over to Sue, takes her hand, kisses it, saying, "You must be Susan, Bill told me all about you."

Sue looks up at his face, "Just Sue please."

"Nope, I like Susan." He says in a deeper sultrier voice. "May I kiss you?"

"Please!"

Tim puts his fingers under her chin and kisses her long and passionately their tongues dancing together. "So, my dear, are you still upset with us?"

Breathlessly she utters, "No, not now..."

"Well, well, ladies what are we to do this morning? Anyone got a king-sized bed in the area to play upon?"

All three ladies perk up in their chairs in unison and say, "God yes!"

Everyone stands while Tim says, "Well, slave lead the way!"

I lead them to the master bedroom where I turn down the covers. Turning around I hear, "Get these clothes off of me and prep me for the ladies." I proceed to take his clothes off, while taking the last of the socks off he says, kiss those feet, then he pulls me up to his cock and pushes it into my mouth. After a few seconds starts to piss which, I dutifully swallow as he starts to get hard till he is rock hard in my throat. He pulls out pushing me back. I look over at the women and see that Jenny and Sissy are already nude starting to peel up Sue's dress over her head. The dress comes off and Jenny is the first to clamp her lips onto Sue's nipple eliciting a moan and she closes her eyes. Then Sissy pushes into a passionate kiss with Sue, her eye flare open in surprise and horror initially but she does open her mouth and gets into a full-on passionate kiss. Sue's hands go to the respective women and she embraces both as they both reach their hands between Sue's legs. She parts them a bit to give access and both women slide a finger each into her pussy while we both watch this display; we both have massively hard cocks.

Sissy pulls back from the kiss and bends down to take the other nipple into her mouth biting the nub fairly hard getting a yip out of Sue. Jenny has lifted her head to lock onto Sue's lips in another deep passionate kiss. All the while they are sliding fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. We both see that there are now 4 fingers in her pussy sawing in and out. Good thing their fingers are thin.

They break off their action with a swooning Sue who has a glazed look on her face with all of the new experiences she is having she is a bit overwhelmed. They lead her over to the bed to lay her softly into the middle with them on either side. Sissy gets back to kissing while Jenny starts pushing more and more fingers into her pussy that is just getting wetter and wetter.

Tim looks down at me and says, "Stand up, turn around and bend over the bed." He reaches over to the nightstand where I had set out lube if it was needed. He squirts some on my hole while slathering it on his cock.

Sissy lets up on Sue for a breather and whispers, "Hey, bet you've never seen this. Look at Bill."

"Oh my God, is he going to fuck Bill?"

"Yup"

"Oh, oh, oh, that feels so good!"

Jenny has progressed in her task to fill that pussy as there are now five fingers in her pussy stretching her trying to get her whole small hand into her pussy. Pushing in and out getting wetter and wetter until pop, the whole hand is in just as Sue sees Tim shove his cock straight into my ass in one stroke causing me to chuff. Sue lets out a squeal as the hand fills her up with four inches of Jenny's wrist. Jenny stops for a bit while Sue gets used to the whole hand inside her. Jenny leans down sucking her clit onto her mouth causing her to go a little deeper as Sue yells out, "Cumming again!!!!" He whole body shakes and shivers with that quaking causing jenny to slip further into her pussy until half of her forearm is inside of her. Jenny starts fucking her with her hand pulling out till her knuckles hit her G-spot. Doing this causes more quaking and all of a sudden Sue grabs Jenny's arm shoving it even further into her and holding it here until the last orgasm subsides and she faints in the process.

During the actions with Sue, I am pummeled hard by Tim who is also slapping my ass as hard as he can with each stroke. Sissy breaks free of the ladies and joins Tim in slapping the other cheek as hard as she can. With every stroke I can feel my prostate being hit over and over causing a buildup like I've not felt in years. I look over at Sue as she cums one last time and faints with a whole forearm in her pussy. She starts stirring as Jenny is pulling her very slick forearm out of Sue's abused pussy. This causes a bit of discomfort as she winces when the hand is finally removed. Just then I moan very deeply and start shaking as an orgasm hits me harder than I've ever felt. Time yells out, "Here it comes!" Plunging hard into me again while he unloads a huge load into my ass.

Jenny gets off the bed and whispers something to Tim who slowly removes his cock from my ass and it's immediately replaced by Jenny's hand snaking its way into my gaping hole. I look back watching her face as she tries to get the knuckles into me, Tim squirts lube onto her hand as she gives a hard push, eliciting a scream from me as it hurt so bad, then I feel relief as my ass closes over her wrist all I can think is, 'God, that's going to hurt when it comes out.' Tim lubes up more of her arm as she slides it in further and further until the pain begins again. Then she pulls out to her wrist then back in until she is fucking my ass with her whole forearm up to her elbow. After about 15 strokes she pushes for all she's worth but can't get more into the abused stretched hole.

I look over as I feel the bed moving seeing Sue coming over to watch what is happening. Sissy is still slapping happily on my ass until she decides to go to the floor, scoops up the cum, bringing it up to my mouth for me to eat. I hesitate a little so she slaps my face with her other hand causing me to open my mouth and start sucking the cum off her fingers, "Good boy!" I look over at Sue and she has a completely puzzled look on her face.

Tim has since recovered and moves onto the bed behind Sue sliding his refreshed cock into her used pussy with a satisfied grunt. She is so engrossed in the action it was barely noticed until a few strokes in and she is orgasming again on his cock. In the midst of that orgasm, this time with his cock still slick eases out and slowly pushes into her ass and fucks her for another 15 minutes until he unloads into her ass.

Jenny, satisfied at the fist fucking she has just performed starts pulling her arm out of my ass. I break my reverie sliding a 'secret' drawer under my nightstand open, pulling out an extra-large butt plug, handing it to Sissy who lubes it up and when the hand pops free slides it into place for all to view. I collapse onto the bed hearing Tim say, "Slide on up on to the bed slave, you have one more thing to work on. Sue, get that ass of yours over his mouth and feed my cum to him."

"What if something else comes out?"

"Guess he'll have to risk it. You ok with that slave?"

I nod as Sue pushes up onto her knees straddling my face, lowering her lovely ass onto my open mouth. I push my tongue as far into her hole as I can while she pushes out the cum that was deposited, I swallow it all and lick her clean.

Sue slides back up the bed to rest against the headboard. Looking at everyone, at the open drawer in the nightstand, staring into my eyes while saying, "Wow, that was the best sex I've ever had in my life! I kind of like this slave side of Bill, I think this afternoon we should go shopping for some new things and you'll wear your collar the whole weekend. Maybe we can find a party to go to." She is handed the list from last night that was in the drawer. "Hmm, says here that there is actually a party that needs a slave tonight, you all want to go? There is a note that there may be a need for two slaves, know anyone else that is a slave?"

Tim reaches down to pick up his pants pulling out two collars. He shows them to Sue and I, they read, Owned by Tim, He places one around Jenny's neck and one around Sissy's. He turns to Sue and says, "These two are switches and like to do both roles. How about you and I relax in bed here a bit while the others go get cleaned up, clean the houses and prepare lunch before our shopping trip."

Sue pats the bed next to her and Tim lays down pulling Sue into his arms as they pass into a deep passionate kiss. Then they both fall asleep as we slaves get into the shower to clean up before the ladies go home to prepare. Dried and ready they both pick up their clothes, go out the back door through the woods to their house without getting dressed.

My phone dings with a text, 'Saw you confused, if we have the collars on, we can only get dressed to go into public. Have to stay naked while transported too. I suggest you do the same.'

dpga4625
dpga4625
43 Followers