All Comments on 'New Older Man'

by sleepingfaery

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Feeling Good Together

I really have enjoyed this and hope there is more to the story in the near future. It's a great plot with two people who have lost loved ones that now discover each other in a very cute way. The characters have depth of personality, even Beth! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Simply....I loved the story!

Wonderful and oh so romantic and sexy! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sooooo good!

Loved it! I'm in the same situation with a man 18yrs my senior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

This was well written. Thank you for your obvious time and effort. You need a good editor to polish it for you, however. A (small) number of distracting errors - punctuation, word choices [whole vice hole], etc). But again, well written. Thank you.

galbubblesgalbubblesalmost 13 years ago

Love this. Hope you post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories, and best written stories, that I've read in a long time. This story would be good, sex, or no sex; I was very surprised to find it here, and glad I did.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she is right to suggest slowing down

and his pace changed as well. he went from wanting to get to know each other first, to trying to bend her over her desk with the lights still on and the door open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous