New Order, New Opportunity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Barry Haste followed his wife out of the store. The bags were weighing him down already and they still had a way to go to where the car was parked. Valerie stood chatting to friends it gave Barry a chance to catch up. As he struggled with the bags he saw a solitary figure walking between the patches of gloom on the far side of the street. There was only one reason why someone would be walking over there. "Lucky bastard," Barry thought to himself. "fancy being able to stay without a sponsor this long."

Barry watched the figure shuffle away. It was only as he turned back that he saw his wife was standing, waiting for him with arms folded. "Oh," she said, "decided to join me, have you?"

He knew where this was leading. "Sorry," he said, "I...."

"Never mind. We'll deal with it later."

Barry edged past Valerie's friends. The remarks as he passed only confirmed that they thought he was in for what he already feared. Their accompanying laughs, he could tell, were annoying his wife even more.

"Oh,dear, trousers down!" "I think someone's going to an unhappy bunny later." "Off to bed with no tea, or worse!" "Much worse!"

They got back to the car. Fuming, Valerie climbed in to the rear passenger seat leaving Barry to pack the shopping away before climbing in to drive.

"I'm sorry," he began almost as soon as the car was moving.

"Don't!" she cut him off. "Just don't! I will not be humiliated like that. Ever!" She sat back in her seat and relapsed into a silence that filled the car like a thick wad of impending doom as Barry drove home.

By the end of the evening Valerie was enjoying the comforting of her lover, Margery. The two of them slept, curled around each other beneath the warm flowered quilt that covered the double bed. Margery sighed quietly as she slept, her lips still most with the taste of her lover. Valerie slept with arms curled protectively around the younger woman, her own state of relaxation brought on by the combination of Margery's attentions and the satisfaction of correcting Barry's mistake.

Barry, however, was enjoying no comfort at all. He was in the bedroom with his wife, it was true, but stretched, face down, across the seat of Valerie's dressing table stool. He was tied there; his wrists bound to the legs of the stool with the stockings she had taken off as she undressed. He was gagged; his mouth stuffed with not only Valerie's panties but Margery's too; a pungent tasting, mouth filling, combination that was held in place by the two women's bra's tied across his mouth. His real discomfort however, resulted from the reason why they had gagged him. It was the only way to stifle the sobs resulting from the sound thrashing that Valerie had administered to his backside with her hair brush before pushing it down the front of his underpants, bristle side towards his cock.

It would be a while before he failed to give his wife his full attention again.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Janice was entertaining Celia and Nadine with the promised dinner. The three were starting on the pudding course. Janice's new Houseboy appeared with a tray of desserts to offer around. Three empty bottles of wine stood on the table.

"I see you left the mask off after all," Celia said, nodding towards the man as he placed the tray so that Nadine could make her choice. He looked puzzled at Celia's remark.

Janice said "Shh!" and giggled, remembering her Hannibal Lecter remark of the day before. The man left the tray and went back towards the kitchen, the sound of chinking crockery and glassware announced that he was already starting on the washing up.

"Well, he can certainly cook," Celia took a spoonful of chocolate mousse a licked it up with enthusiasm.

"And the rest?" Nadine prompted.

"And the rest!" Janice looked smug. The man reappeared to collect the desert dishes. The three girls burst out laughing, much to his confusion.

"Well, I think you've got a find. Good to look at. And quite docile too."

The man looked embarrassed.

"Yes, he's sweet. Where did you get him? He's not off the un-sponsored list is he? Or did you latch on to one of those you were laying off this week?"

Janice pulled a face at Nadine's suggestion. "No thank you!" she said. The thought of someone like that James Leonard in her house, much less in her bedroom was more than she could imagine. "Anyway how are you all getting along? I thought you'd decided you wanted a bit of personal attention around the house?"

Celia and Nadine grinned. Celia slid alongside Nadine nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ear. "Nadine gets quite enough attention, don't you dear?" Celia said, sliding her hand along her friend's thigh.

Nadine slapped it away playfully. "Slut!" she accused in an amused voice. "Well, you can't have too much of a good thing, I say. And some of the new accounting interns look quite tempting."

Janice smiled, "That will be a challenge; Deborah will have her talons into them already."

"Are you suggesting our chief accountant is something of a predator?" Celia giggled. Deborah's reputation was formidable but even so with twenty new boys coming into the accounting pool there was bound to be some male flesh spare. "There has to be some over for the rest of us. And anyway you should have seen some of them tripping over their tongues when I went down to see Deborah this afternoon."

"Purely by coincidence of course." Nadine said with a slightly acid tone in her voice. "Nothing to do with that really short skirt and that tight top you were wearing."

"I was just giving Deborah the chance to show that she had them properly under control," Celia replied looking as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. "They did all so try to keep their minds on what they doing, too!"

"It's no good, I'm going to have to take her home," Nadine shook her head in mock exasperation. Janice knew Nadine was getting hot, thinking about her lover showing off to the men in Deborah's accounting pool; the two of them would look seriously hung over in the morning if Janice knew them at all. Celia took her cue eagerly and the two of them thanked Janice effusively and left. Janice didn't mind. She found their sexual adventuring amusing, even if her own sex life was a little more prosaic.

"Can I clear away, Miss?"

Janice thought for a moment. "Yes, err, yes, Jerry." She didn't sound very sure about it. Jerry wasn't sure if it was the disinterest he was used to from women or the effects of the wine. Whichever it was the table still needed to be cleared. He got started.

Janice sat back watching him. There was no doubt that he was nicely configured. Tight little arse shown off by those trousers, quite a well muscled torso beneath that tee shirt. Oh, well, what the hell," thought Janice. "There's no reason why Celia and Nadine should be the only ones with a hangover tomorrow."

She turned to Jerry. "Leave that for now," she said. "I've got something else for you to do."

"Yes, Miss," Jerry said as Janice turned her back on him, making it clear by the way that she stretched that she wanted her dress unzipped. She wriggled her shoulders sensuously as he slid the tag down from her neck towards where the cleft of her buttocks dived beneath her pants. He gave an inward sigh. He had been hoping he would get to finish the dinner things and then bed down. It looked like Janice had other plans though.

Janice slipped the dress off and rolled over on the couch, smiling up at Jerry. "I've had a very tiring evening," she said, "I do so need a little relaxation before bed time. You know how to help, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss," Jerry said, lowering his head to her neck, kissing it and then brushing his lips down over her shoulders, across her chest and down into her cleavage. Janice was an attractive woman. Her blonde hair, blue eyes and sculpted figure would entice any man. Ten years ago, as he'd emerged from adolescence, he'd have been cat-calling a girl like Janice with his friends. But the election of New Order had brought behaviour like that to an end, and that had just been the start. Now Jerry could only wonder if he might aspire to more than his current status. Perhaps she might take him on in a fully sponsored role one day but in any case.... Janice responded to his touch taking his hands and moving them towards her breasts. Her nipples already stiffening, became harder under his fingers and Janice sighed as the caresses took their effect.

With Janice's encouraging response, Jerry found himself becoming aroused too, although for him it was a less pleasurable experience. As his arousal grew and his tumescence increased and so did the discomfort from the metal cage that enclosed his cock. As Jerry's tongue slid from one nipples to the other it touched on the chain that she wore around her neck and, there hanging in her cleavage, the key to the lock that kept his cage closed.

"Please, Miss, my cage," he begged. But Janice, lost in her own passion, ignored him, pausing only to push his head further down so that he would use his tongue between her thighs. The musky scent of her arousal and the sensuous feel of the damp silk of her pants on his tongue did nothing to alleviate Jerry's discomfort. All he could hope for was to bring her to a rapid and exhausting climax and then to try and divert his own thoughts.

Janice however was in the mood to prolong her pleasure, pushing him back on the couch, pressing her hands on his nipples, straddling his face with her crotch and arching her back to press her sex forward against his face. It was another hour before Janice, sated, sank back in her own bed, carried there by Jerry. "Mmm, thank you, boy," she said. "Are you going to bed now?"

Jerry, his tongue numb from the use Janice had made of it and his cock sore from its constant pressing on his cage, did little more than nod.

"Mmm, good," said Janice and stretched back on the bed. Jerry headed back to the kitchen to finish his chores. It was an hour later when he padded back to his space at the end of the corridor beside Janice's room. As he passed Janice's door the sound of snoring came from within and Jerry moved quietly so as not to disturb her. The floor to ceiling bars that she'd had installed to separate the end of the corridor from the rest of it created a small cage for Jerry. Inside was his bed mat and cover, a hangar for his clothes, a jug of water and the chemical closet that he had to use when he was in there. He went inside and pulled the door shut behind him, the door locking with a click. He knew that he daren't leave the door unlocked for Miss Janice to discover. At least he could have some sleep and respite for his swollen cock until the morning, assuming that was he could get the scent of Janice's sex from his nostrils and the thoughts of Nadine and Celia at sexual play from his brain.