All Comments on 'New Order of the Ages Ch. 04'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly awful story telling

It just isn't interesting on any level.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anon, despite your self-appointed role as arbiter of good taste,

I refuse to stop posting stories, so you can fuck off and get out of your Mom's basement, okay? Mama misses you and probably wonders where all her weed has gone. Maybe she'll even give you a roll in the hay if you are willing to become man of the house now that Daddy has tired of her and gone on the lam.

Oh, btw, that's all meant somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but still, 90% of you anonymous trolls are seriously insecure dudes and you know it. At least I have the stones to write something, even if you think it's God awful. If you're so great of authors, you take a risk and write something.....ANYTHING! Jesus!

As for this story plot, well, it's set in a somewhat darker, more dystopian, but plausible future, where the underclass has been ground down so much that wage slavery and debt slavery become chattel slavery all over again. On the upside, it allows men like Dale and Dan get some payback against their wicked exes, so bite me for having a silver lining to the dark cloud of trickle-down economics!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous